[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vt/ - Virtual YouTubers

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 70Yonwzr_400x400.jpg (51 KB, 301x290)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
Bad
>>
Good
>>
>>79361133
All Niji beggars became Homo beggars, so not much has changed
>>
losers lose, simple as
>>
>>79361133
Meh. Everyone else has continued chugging along just fine.
>>
For the downfall to not happen, Niji would be less evil. Do I wish for Niji to have been less evil? Yes. Is being exposed for being evil good? Also yes.
>>
>>79361304
Think about the implications, such as the growth of Vshojo and smaller corpos, the relaxation of norms regarding PLs, and the rise of Dokibird as an independent power player.
>>
>>79361133
Negligible
>>
>>79361133
total nijinigger death is good
>>
>>79361133
The good side is that niji have been successfully removed.
The bad side is that now every fandom have to deal with a various amount of sister and gatekeep them.
So don't forget fellow chad. They are woman, even if they writte stuff they are crying in front of their monitors, threat sister like shit, never let them forget they should be ashamed of themselves for being nijifan. Never let them rest, remember it's woman and faggot their psychology is as fragile as the snowflake they are, make their life a hell, force them to either leave the fandom or life, there is no other option for them. Don't risk yourself, judgemental eyes are enought, don't do more than showing your disguss at breathing the same air than them.
War isn't finished, it was never a war in the first place, it was meant to be a genocide and it will not end untill every single of those sister are left.
>>
>>79361133
Good. NijiEN had been nothing but cancer on the vtubing scene as a whole.
>>
>>79361133
Bad
>>
>>79361133
i preferred when people still treated them like nijicn instead of pretending they were big in the west to make the chinese dramabird seem non-negligible
>>
It's not the downfall that's bad, it's the combined RISE and downfall
>introduced men
>introduced homobeggars
>introduced females openly lusting for male vtubers
>let normalfags and grifters become vtubers
>normalized dramafag vtubers
>normalized dramafag vtweeters
>enhanced the numberfaggotry of vtubing ten fold
>normalized stock posting
If NijiEN never existed (and take Phase out too while we're at it), vtubing would have been better off.
>>
pretty bad, they were essentially a guinea pig to see what dumb shit a company could get away with and now people don't have that
>>
>>79361133
Bad cause now everyother corpo has to deal with fans that suck the most
>>
>>79362131
are you describing ERB?
>>
>>79362429
Those things all existed even before ERB debuted but of course a nijinigger like (You) wouldn't know about that.
>>
>>79362429
NijiEN ran so ERB could jog
>>
>>79361133
its going to be like iraq 2003, falsely accused saddam fell (niji en) and gave rise to ISIL insurgency against shia muslims (ERB + doki unity vs unicorns) that would lead to future chaos in the vtubing world.
>>
File: GQ8DohjWQAA1tUD.jpg (184 KB, 761x1200)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>79362894
There is one major difference: Unlike ISIL, there is no broader coalition to stop us. Prepare thy anuses, unicorns.
>>
>>79362802
>NijiEN ran so ERB could wheeze
>>
I see it as similar to the death of MCNs on Youtube a few years back. Indies will end up taking the majority of the fanbase, returning the power to the creators and not the companies. The sole remaining big player, Hololive, will try to grab some of that audience with people like ERB, but for the most part they'll remain isolated in the same way Nintendo remained isolated from Sony/MS/indie field for so long while the latter 3 all had a sort of silent alliance. Is that good or bad? I don't know, I'd rather look at it in a more fatalist way of whatever happens will happen, and if an audience exists for something, people will pop up to cater to them.
>>
>>79362429
>ERB introduced men
>ERB normalized stock posting
Nigga what?
>>
>>79366249
Who do you think gave birth to men (all of them)?
>>
>>79363383
What's an MCN and who is ERB? Use your words.
>>
File: 1648528718104.png (27 KB, 128x128)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>
>>79361133
bad, stinky nijis infesting my holo streams
>>
>>79361133
They attracted an actual cancer to the community. If NijiEN just upped and vanished the big concern is where those mentally unhinged women would go.
>>
>>79366701
Multi-Channel Network
Elizabeth Rose Bloodflame
>>
>>79366701
Pretty sure its Multi Channel Network and ERB is a new Hololive EN talent that this board seethes at because she communicates with male coworkers on twitter.
>>
>>79361133
Good, malicious actors being made fools of, is generally beneficial for the scene
>>
>>79361133
Bad. Even Cover is nervous about cancelling otherwise bad talent on the EN side. Imagine if Gura went nutso, like a total bane for HoloEN, how do they deal with that and still keep up the privacy of the Liver as well as try and not say they believe their problems is mental illness related?
Its doubtful this will happen in any frame of run, but the possibility is not 0.
>>
>>79362131
agree with everything but this
# number monkey thread and stock thread are a holo thread.
>>
>>79367615
>Liver

You idiots can't even falseflag these days. Where did the rest of your troon hivemind go now that your homos failed?
>>
Pls Yagoo buy Nijisanji
>>
it's been great for vshojo
>>
Bad.
Not because I like NijiEN. Because it was a containment for all their shithead fans. The second the branch dissolves, those faggots are heading to Hololive Production and elsewhere.
>>
>>79367938
An hero faggot.
>>
File: 1692264919484559.png (2 MB, 1498x1264)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
Overall? Really bad for the industry. Less competition means the biggest company doesn't have to try anymore in order to retain customers. That's why you have the absolute shitters of Justice.

However, if we're talking about overall entertainment and enjoyment? This has been an absolute win! NijiEn deserved it all and a bit more. I have been enjoying their downfall like you have no idea.
>>
I think at the very least it's a shining beacon of how Japanese corporate autism gets in the way of creativity in the industry and how people should probably start to move away from the Holo/Niji LARP.
Holo is good, but there are also a dozen other small groups that only do what they do, and it would be interesting to see people in the west do literally anything else with the tech at a corporate level other than "kind of cute girl who plays games averagely and sometimes sings averagely too," or whore streams.
>>
>>79367214
If said seethers are to believed, referring to them as coworkers marks you as a redditor.
>>
It has contributed a huge amount to the abolishment of PL secrecy. People feel much more comfortable sharing who a talent behind a vtuber they like was, giving them a chance to go back and rediscover old content they didn't know existed. You can see it on /vt/ especially where it was a bannable offense and strictly policed up until the end of last year. Ever since Pomu and Selen left, though, that enforcement has gradually eased up, to the point where today you can straight up tell people flat out who a vtuber(not just the controversial ones) was and suffer absolutely no consequences.

PL secrecy was one of the obsolete pillars of RL idol culture that never should have been brought into the digital realm. Hell, in fact, not even the real world needs it. That convention's only purpose was to protect mentally ill unicorn fantasies. Anyone who willingly tries to delude themselves into believing the idol/vtuber they worship and throw money is actually real would naturally suffer a mental breakdown when confronted with the implication that the girl 'played' someone else, thus ruining the illusion.
>>
>>79361133
Hololive monopoly.
>>
It completely destroyed the options for male en vtubers with corporate aspirations that don't want to sing and dance (Ruze was planning on just being a normal game streamer, but ended up wanting to legit be an idol). This could lead to several smaller corpos giving it a shot since it leaves money on the table, but it could also fuck up the fanbase they've already catered to for a few years. It could very well be that if you want to be a male vtuber, going indie is your only option.
I do think Gunrun should jump on this opportunity and sign Heavenlyfather already. Give a high profile brotuber a platform inspire more.
>>
Can someone explain to me exactly how Hololive unicorns draw a line connecting the rise of Dokibird to the debut of Elizabeth Bloodflame? I struggle to see many similarities.
>>
>>79361133
Good, the corpse of Niji EN should be strung up as a reminder to other companies that the English speaking market doesn't blindly ignore scummy corpo behavior like nips do.
>>
>>79367214
Her interacting with the homos made one of them confident enough to joke about Rushia on stream. That is just twitter interaction
>>
>>79369056
>Small groups
I don't trust them anymore, they're too unstable to continue watching long term.
>>
>>79361494
All good things
>>
File: 1694679812904474.jpg (15 KB, 380x285)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>79366701
>What's an MCN
It's really been that long, hasn't it
>>
File: 1706153268165137.jpg (42 KB, 570x414)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>79361133
Bad.
Competition is good for any economy, especially chuubas.

They should have kept their head out of their ass and just do their fucking job. Just do their fucking job and roll in the big money. But no. They just HAD to stick a chainsaw up their ass and add a dynamite stick on top.
This shit is exactly why Holo hired a fucking stadium of manajannies. Stability and playing the long game, instead of wrangling your not-slaves for every penny.
>>
I'm not sure... probably the scenario will be stagnant for some time, Hololive will probably compete with Hololive and everyone will fight for the second place. Most of the nijis refugees will be swallowed by Vshojo and will become mid streamers there, those that will try to follow Doki's path will be 2 view'd.
Other corpos will try to create more waves to fill this gap Niji create, and we might see more EU/ES waves on said corpos. I really don't think indies will gain strengh or any boost from this.
>>
>>79369414
You think anons larping as unicorns believe they are a true mythical unicorn? The best way to enjoy vtubing is to know the separation of fiction and reality. Anyways shut the fuck up rima
>>
>>79370887
Dokibird likes to collab with males often.
ERB likes to talk with StarsEN often, probably will collab once collab ban is lifted.
>>
It's been awful because the nijipocalypse emboldened schizos everywhere to do that shit to all vtubers. I can't even watch small corpos anymore without some bandwagoning dramafag trying to find and push the next le evil black company.
>>
>>79372112
>I really don't think indies will gain strength or any boost from this.
They're the only sector of the market that's been growing as every corporation continues to decline over the past two years. /lig/ is the fastest thread on the board. The idea that Hololive doesn't have competition is retarded, they need to come up with a way to stay relevant in the face of the growing horde and finally debuting EUchuubas is clearly part of that plan.
>>
>>79361133
good. now the male sexpest market will never thrive
>>
>>79361133
Serious answer I fucking hate Ichikara management but I derive no joy whatsoever from the enshittening of Niji. You can't in good faith tell me you prefer the way things are now over the way things were back when Lulu was around.
>>
>>79372487
>who?
That's the only thing that I can make out of your yext.
>>
>>79362131
>introduced men
Men have been around since before Niji. Though they did have the most successful male vtuber.
>introduced homobeggars
They were around Hololive reddit since early 2020
>introduced females openly lusting for male vtubers
Predates Nijisanji. Was also inevitable.
>let normalfags and grifters become vtubers
HoloEN
>normalized dramafag vtubers
NND, Coco drama, ETC
>normalized dramafag vtweeters
True
/vt/ being created and leaving enough dead air for the rot to spread.
No
>>
>>79371679
I feel the same way but if they were something more than just hololite it would at least be a fun ride while it lasts.
>>
>>79369414
>who a vtuber was and suffer absolutely no consequences.
Wait a minute, You fucking piece of shit you're one of those catalog shitter about justice pl accounts weren't you? Was it fun to call out their past to try and ruin their chance to start fresh at hololive huh?
>>
>>79361959
Based sister hate
>>
>>79362894
>underestimating holo wallet Garden
Kek its been years and they always failed
>>
>>79361133
Good, but would have been better if it had never existed.
>>
>>79361133
Good for indies and Vshojo
Bad for corpo reputation (mostly Nijisanji but even small collateral to others)
>>
>>79369056
Funny you said that when the small group or indie are full of whores, grifter, or sleepbathon while the good one Applied to corpo
>>
>>79369414
>le evil idoru
I thought you retard always bragging that niji is cool because they are not idol? Well would you look at that the idol company is the one at the top
>>
>>79372245
Doki gets a pass because her personality and voice filters a lot of the traditional unicorns, leaving her with those that want to watch her for her entertainment value. My oshi aspires to be like her, but sadly, her voice and model are pure sex, so she has to tell GFE chuds to fuck off regularly.
>>
It feels good but it’s probably bad, not only is there no genuine competition for Holo, Niji was a containment zone for sisters and now they’ll have to find a new home if NijiEN collapses.
>>
>>79374202
Who is she? I might drop by simply to help the cause.
>>
https://youtu.be/rXOzV1o0uhM?t=209
>>
>>79361133
>Doki won
>Sayu won
>Matara won
>Mint won
>Nyfco lost
>Nijisisters doubled down and will get milked to the bone even faster
It's a W for the scene
>>
>>79372487
They Already have why the fuck do you think ppl choose holo despite some retards calling idol is bad, kayfabe is bad, cgdct is bad yet holo still at the top? You have no idea about vtuber and ppl who enjoy vtubers
>>
>>79372258
I'm aware of Pochi and AlienMixture/Serafi, but was there anyone else who tried to publicly pull a Dokibird since 2024 began? Even of those two, Pochi backed down when her claims fell through, iirc.
>>
File: 1718513176636482.jpg (60 KB, 900x900)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>79374483
I'm no longer asking. Support holostars Now I even hired a woman to shill them for you.
>>
>>79374777
>dysfluent thirdie seethe as justice continues the trend of sinking debut numbers
sorry the numbers hurt your feelings anon, i know they meant a lot to you.
>>
File: 1707137638836760.jpg (3.31 MB, 2500x2445)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB JPG
>>79361133
I don't care about the broader EN scene. I just wanted to see NijiEN burn since day 1
>>
>>79372599
Why now is bad? Grifter? Dramatuber? Vtweeter? Woketard nijisister? Who create all this shit? Fuckng NIJISANJI, holo are HATED in the general western Sphere, because "idol is bad" But they are stay inside their walled Garden and be good, its niji who create all this shit
>>
>>79374483
I just hope it shows Cover that the 'male/female mixed frat house' format of NijiEN doesn't work.
>>
>>79374777
Morality, Virtue signalling, Ethics. They all amount to NOTHING when everyone is just roleplaying and people are playing along with it. It's all about entertainment and people should already know by now to not listen to those who repeats the words of twitter 'activists'.
>>
>>79375197
>>79375312
Please just lurk until you've learned to speak English in a remotely intelligible manner. Thanks.
>>
>>79375042
>120k ccv
Wrong place retarded ligger chama
>>
>>79375293
They knew that, thats why they never fully forced them like niji, but they still need to shill Stars because they're not a black company
>>
Mixed bag:
>Good
A black company is dying after becoming the laughingstock of the community.
>Bad
Their shitty fans are no longer contained and won't leave the rest of us alone.
>>
It's karma for the ALL OUT WAR.
>>
>>79375522
Back to your /jp/ your niji En is DEAD
>>
>>79361959
based gatekeeping misogynist i kneel
>>
>>79361133
>>79361494
>Dokibird
The only "bad" thing about everything is Doki propping up holostars, but as long as they stay contained in the corner with the indies that want to collab with them, it's alright.
>>
>>79375522
>Woman
>>
File: 1719377600290099.jpg (83 KB, 1024x1024)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
TOTAL NIJINIGGER DEARTH is good
>B-B-B-UT M-MUH M-MONOPOLY
>B-B-B-UT MUH NIJINIGGER CHIMP JUMPING TO ANOTHER FANBASE
you niggers can die too.

TOTAL HOLOLIVE SUPREMACY.
>>
File: 716948192811.png (192 KB, 500x467)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>79376212
>contained
No, you will watch muh boiz and you will rike it.
>>
>>79363383
This
Mashitima and Maker dying didn't kill YouTube, it just created a power vacuum that the vine exodus filled up and morphed into the LA youtubing scene today
Ironically enough, EN vtubing outside of Hololive will be extremely clique-y and we're slowly seeing that fragmentation
Just hope there's a Filthy Frank like figure to stabilize vtubing before it goes full corpo again like modern YouTube
>>
>>79361133
good. MCNs being cancer are a lesson the west learned long ago that has to be relearned with vtubers and vtuber fans. Cover acts like a talent agency and provides real value and management so they're actually an exception. Niji and most other vtuber agencies act more like an MCN and need to be wiped clean.
>>
>>79361959
Based brown ESLgod
>>
A bad thing.

Now it's just high 4views / low 5views -----> POWER GAP ----> 3view Hell.

No one will ever admit that NijiEN were a fantastic middle ground, at least on Youtube.
>>
its a bad thing since it attracted more people who think it's fun to harass streamers and will just move on to the next target
>>
>>79375917
Eh, that shit was a bit too frequent with Alucard and Doctor Octopus around. Glad things calmed down A LOT since then.
>>
>>79361219
>>79361265
F&SPBP
>>
File: 1717168203257711.jpg (206 KB, 640x609)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>79376212
We already got our mole from within. Well, more of a badger really with how conspicuous she is. The watershed is upon you.
>>
>>79375293
Even OTV brings alot of drama by mixing the two
>>
>>79361133
Good.
>>
>>79374568
Not gonna name her, but she did a 4 man collab with Doki a couple of months ago. You can probably figure out who from that alone.
>>
>>79361133
>Holo remains unaffected
>Vshojo is not only unaffected but has thrived from ex-liver refugees
>Small corpos and indies have stabilized, now many corpos that were looking on the road to dissolving are back in shape and even some new ones have sprouted.
This feels like an universal improvement to be honest. There's more variety all around and small corpos in particular seem to have taken the hint to give better contracts and dial down black corpo behavior in order to avoid NijiEN's fate.
>>
>>79374202
*cums on you*
>>
>>79379661
>>79374568
He probably means Juna. I remember Doki talking about her being Juna's oshi and meeting her as Selen at a con.
>>
>>79361133
Great.
>>
>79374840

Pochi got paid to fuck off by Idol, while allowing fans disappointed with her response to get refunds. A master class in PR.
>>
>>79379137
If anything, Liz is even MORE radical than Dokibird in her quest for complete EN unity. (In a good way)
>>
>>79367938
Probably the best psy op antis did was to spam Liver to feed into sisters lingo. Now that everyone stopped using it sisters stick out like red on white. Feeding their false sense of superiority to reinforce their worst simplistic behaviours to publicly out how cancerous their community is.
>>
>>79361133
Its a good thing because it highlighted lots of things as true about nijisanji that were only previously considered rrats. Its good because it also serves as a warning to other agencies both big and small to treat their talents right or they can suffer the consequences of their choices not to do so the same way nijisanji has.
>>
>>79361959
>>79373178
>>79376194
Nobody gave them the memo that a sizeable number of the dragoons are women, including ex-sisters, and the malegoons generally accept them. Even /here/
>>
>>79384031
All part of doki's plan to hook up femgoons and malegoons together to raise the birth rate.
>>
>>79361219
>>79361265
KEK
>>
>>79362131
>dramafag vtubers
Those already existed, they just got bigger by retards on this board giving them views
>dramafag vtweeters
Already existed way before HoloEN, newfag
>numberfaggotry
???
You allowed them to be here and most of them are Holofags although I don't consider those subhumans as actual Holofans
>>
>>79383425
This is such a fucking lie how the fuck is Liz more radical than the one chuuba organizing cross-corpo co-ed events?
>>
File: 1718396857817682.png (2.4 MB, 1920x2161)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>79361133
The fall of NijiEN has put pressure on other corpos to improve their practices. The ex-members are doing better, though they suffer from PTSD.
They were a cancer to vtubing that was best removed.
It's good for future studies over short-term and long-term success. Short-term approach only works if there is a lack of long-term competition, or be left behind.
>>
File: from another time.jpg (990 KB, 1920x1080)
990 KB
990 KB JPG
>>79385900
In another timeline without Hololive, the fall of Nijisanji resulted in the loss of the magic in vtubing, and all returned to flesh streaming due to the limitations of being vtubers and collaborations with IRL streamers, no one showed the long path ahead for vtubing to continue.
>>
>>79385030
Dokibird does not "gush" about liking other people. Perhaps it is just relative to her surroundings, since hololive is less friendly towards male collabs. Either way, I wish them both luck.
>>
>>79390689 (Me)
At the very least, Dokibird does not fit the image of a unicorn's boogeyman (woman?) the way that ERB does. NOBODY ever talks about Dokibird's actions being motivated by "homo cock."
>>
>>79391077
>motivated by "homo cock."
Unironically this is actually better than doing all of it just to 'own le unicorns' or push a message.
>>
>>79361133
no idea but its fucking funny at least
>>
>>79391800
I don't think Dokibird is out to destroy unicorns. I think she just sees them as an obstacle she needs to work around as she persuades more chuubas to participate in her goal of EN unification.
>>
Don't know about the scene but it's bad for me. I don't want to deal with niji runoff.
>>
>>79372243
If I weren't a mythical unicorn, how do you explain only virgin hands touching my body?
Neigh.
>>
>>79390689
You clearly never watched any #Nijicancelled collabs.
>>
File: 1699689707707958.jpg (600 KB, 2537x3000)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
>>79361133
They released Selen into the greater public. So yeah, I'd say their downfall was a good thing.
>>
>>79361133
Good
>>
>>79394721
It's all fun and games until you encounter Selen in the wild and the damn bird bites you. Next thing you know, you keep cackling after every third word and it won't stop there.
This is how the world as we know it ends.
>>
>>79394721
Plus her content was genuinely worse in niji. She was playing Apex with Vox and Fulgur and shit, who kept talking about their dicks and their cum spurts. Just awful content nobody wants to watch.
>>
>>79395479
God, if there's one thing I can appreciate Holo for, it's discouraging that
>>
File: 850tg9.png (32 KB, 576x311)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>79395479
>>79396130
I didn't pay attention much to Armis predebut but I remember this screencap held up pretty well with the only incident I can think of being IRyS getting punked by Google Translate greeting FuwaMoco.
>>
>>79396999
There was also a Kiara tweet that also got fucked by translation into implying intercourse with everyone on the train or something along those lines
>>
Something funny worth mentioning: one of their biggest clippers, Sapa (the Memer), changed his clip series from NIJIWTF to VTUBERWTF
It's funny how some exclusively Niji clippers turned on them.
>>
>>79361959
They'll be easy to gatekeep, just never hire male vtubers
>>
>>79371414
Jurard is a /vt/ regular hiding his power level.
>>
>>79397904
Next thing you're telling me, they are ALL here, even the dogs, huh?
>>
>>79398034
Most of them definitely ego searched here (even though they really shouldn't), Jurard seems like he would actually post here anonymously.
>>
>>79361133
>when Nijisanji was successful: Hololive hires Niji-tier males
>now that Nijisanji is unsuccessful: Hololive hires Niji-tier females
Their mere existence has been a disaster.
>>
>>79398201
Not even the vampire endlessly talked about his dick while baiting horny femcels
>>
>>79378186
That is a good point. In a way, vtuber "inequality" has decreased in one sense but increased in another.
>>
>>79384573
Dokibird did specifically joke in one stream about how you should only have children for the purpose of giving birth to new Dragoons who can subscribe to her.
>>
>>79398354
Well at least she's honest about shilling holostars from the start...
>>
>>79378186
That makes it a good thing. Indie market has more room to grow potentially big with that power vacuum. There are only so many available viewers + view time potential. Indies and small companies can fill the gap.
>>
>>79397904
Makes sense why he's so obnoxious lel
>>
>>79398201
>Hololive hires a Niji-tier female
FTFY
>>
Part of me doesnt want nijisanji to die just because it keeps their dogshit fans in a containment zone. If nijiEN collapses they will flock to holoEN
>>
>>79361133
Bad because now their shitty manlover fans will go elwewhere and taint the fandoms of other actually good vtubers
>>
>>79387138
Anon, a timeline without Hololive means vtubing never becomes a "thing" outside of Japan post Kizuna Ai. People forget but there were several instances where Nijilivers actually had the chance to be the main ambassadors of the medium (Rin being shilled by Pewds back in his heyday, Lulu, that meme pic of Mito eating a clover that was spread over r/anime) and each time they refused to grab the opportunity. Again, they didn't fail, they consciously refused that responsibility which is even worse. Without Hololive, the concept of vtubing in the west doesn't take off. Hell, Ironmouse, Nyanners and most of the "old guards" of Western vtubing didn't even consider themselves vtubers until Hololive created the distinction of what vtubers are. So, to be more accurate, a timeline without Hololive means that everyone would just go back to fleshstreaming or streaming with an avatar while not even knowing what a vtuber is.
>>
>>79361133
Small corpos have been inclining hard. Many that were two view are now 3view. All their threads are active, their merch is being bought, etc
>>
>>79369414
I agree, shitheads like Shiina should never forget their own yabs. That's just one example. The fact that someone can be an absolute shithead and get away by getting a new model and name is insane. If PL rule were to be properly enforced, you'd have way more successful grifters than now. Hell, few times I clicked on some chuuba and thought they are alright and then read a bunch of nasty shit they did by going into the archive.
>>
>A-chan leaving
>NijiEN disbanded
Corporate vtubing is dying
Long live the /lig/gers
>>
>>79361133
Horrible - it brought so much drama, and flamed tribal wars. The shit show that used to be isolated on Twitter in the corners of the indie scene, have now been brought into the corporate sphere, which was usually above all that crap.
>>
>>79361133
Just looked up between Cover-up Boeing Corpo and AnyColor but White in wikipedia. Only Cover Corpo is actively being updated, while AnyColor doesn't have paid editor.
>>
>>79391077
The reason no one gets mad at Dokibird or HoloJP for male collabs is precisely because they just collab normally and then move onto the next thing. There's no flirting or ship-teasing and she doesn't go on Twitter afterwards to "own the chuds and haters."

Most of Niji EN does, and it looks like ERB will follow this pattern, which is why she is going to struggle.
>>
>>79411134
There's another factor. "Girly" vtubers who sell themselves as being cute or submissive in anyway elicit protective behaviour in their viewers, and most male vtubers with their above average charisma and voice are being perceived of as a threat to their sexual integrity.
Doki is and always has been a tomboy regardless of her model, a strong girl who people don't feel the need to be nearly as protective of. She just doesn't portray herself like that.
The flipside of this would be someone like Vedal, who can collab even with the cutest and most whimsical girls like Camila without anyone batting an eye. That's because Vedal doesn't fit the archetypical stereotype of the alpha male, and is therefore not seen as a pursuer to snatch away the girl form her audience.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.