[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wg/ - Wallpapers/General

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Family Guy 1.jpg (526 KB, 1920x1080)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
Seth MacFarlane is a libtard covid believer with extreme TDS but the show is sometimes funny.
>>
File: Family Guy 2.jpg (540 KB, 1920x1080)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>
File: Family Guy 3.jpg (449 KB, 1920x1080)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>
I'm not even a Trump fan, but the unhinged meltdown Seth MacFarlane had over Orange Man and the way he depicted him in the show bordered on legitimately insane. Not even celebrities convicted of actual sex crimes against children were roasted anywhere near as hard as he went after the Don.
>>
>>8054037
>covid believer
can't stand MacFarlane but I have to ask: do you believe covid is not real?
do you know what "covid" means? it's just a short form of "coronavirus".
do you believe all coronaviruses are not real, or just some?

229E
NL63
OC43
HKU1
SARS
MERS
SARS-CoV-2

Which ones are real to you?
>>
>>8054164
Not OP but the skeptcism about the very existance of the variant that "caused" the last "pandemic" is not that far fetched considering how cases of many other diseases plummeted especially the common cold which nearly dissapeared the same time as covid-19 came around.
No one gets a cold anymore, it's always covid from the notorious SARS-CoV-2 now.
Personally I don't doubt the virus itself exists and it's presence is just overstated, but considering how the narrative tried to paint it over everything else, believing it is just a made up virus and a rebranding of the flu meant to cause panic for whatever obscure reason the governments had this time aound, it's not even a stretch.
If you believe governments are not cartoonish evil entities that dedicate obscene amounts of resources to their wacky evil plans with no sensible goal in sight, get your off the dirt.
>>
>>8054227
>If you believe governments are not cartoonish evil entities that dedicate obscene amounts of resources to their wacky evil plans with no sensible goal in sight
The people that run the government are literal toddlers (that shit in their diapers) disguised as old men that can't even make up an opinion of their own and can't even use email.
The fact that the government "functions" at all is a miracle, let alone thinking they have the mental fortitude to pull off literally anything on grand a scale as an "evil plan" when they can't even do normal policy shit right. Don't even get me fucking started on them "working together" to do anything. It's a microdick measuring contest where they're all in it for themselves tooth and nail.
To think they can do literally anything, good or bad is a fucking joke.
>>
>>8054229
>thinking they have the mental fortitude to pull off literally anything on grand a scale as an "evil plan" when they can't even do normal policy shit right
I didn't mean to say their plans are genius, in fact I agree with your view.
When I said
>wacky evil plans with no sensible goal in sight
I meant they do dumbass shit for the detriment of the world without even understanding exactly what they're doing.
>Don't even get me started on them "working together" to do anything
Don't need all of them to be involved.
What we have is a conglomerate of retarded immoral people with funds and resources that won't run out in their lifetime. They conspire with and against each other, get some billions and do something immoral with it.
Often they get found out. Often they let out what they did, certainly you know about things like MKUltra. And they face no consequences because they own everything.
Covid wasn't an intricate plan, precisely calculated and carried out carefully. It was just a lie, spread everywhere because they own the majority of communication channels, and not enough people on the inside were interested in stopping (out of spite for their fellows, not for any good reason of course) it this time so it went ahead.
It was messy like everything else they do because like you said the fact that the government "functions" at all is a miracle. That's why they not just villains, but cartoon villains. They come up with an evil plan every episode, what happens is so dumb it's funny, then they're back next episode with more bullshit. Except there's no heroes, just the bad guys and their shennanigans.
>>
>>8054227
>>the skeptcism about the very existance of the variant that "caused" the last "pandemic" is not that far fetched considering how cases of many other diseases plummeted especially the common cold which nearly dissapeared the same time as covid-19 came around.
Are you suggesting that when people started wearing masks, washing their hands, social distancing and quarantining that less people got the common cold? Get right out of town. I refuse to believe such nonsense.
>>
>>8054037
>>
>>8054277
Ok but then explain the covid cases? Or explain how a supposedly super viral disease capable of spreading when the common cold doesn't hasn't spiked again right now when nobody wears masks anymore.

>inb4 the vaccine which doesn't even prevent covid symptoms
>>
>>8054498
People are still getting sick, with all kinds of shit. People are still getting colds same as always.
You don't hear about it anymore because news ain't reportin on it any more. That's it. It's not the flavor of the month for them to pretend to be experts on and scaremonger.
Nothing was "happening" during those times except Covid. But now the news has an entire buffet of shit to pick from.
>>
Seth doesn't even write FG anymore though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.