[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thorium_vddXBHtiDv.png (718 KB, 1175x651)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
does somebody remember a channel that were a label OR record that shared Indie / homemade songs? i remember the channel name being something like ''pvnkslip / pvnkslit''..
example of songs they shared was: Alvvays - Archie, Marry Me + Princess Chelsea - I Love My Boyfriend + Beach Fossils - Sugar + Sunflower Bean - I Was a Fool.

Most videos tho were like from ''Princess Chelsea - I Love My Boyfriend''.

There were one in particular that i remember being a girl-goat entering a market with her skate to buy something, then she goes out and then a school-bus comes by, and then it changes from this cartoon to real life home made video that was this glitter girl and her long hair boyfriend who did the drums while she did the vocals, at the end of the music video they were riding a harley-type of motorcycle.. The band name was something with 'Milk'.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.