[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Puzzle.jpg (36 KB, 720x960)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
Translate this

(Puzzle Not mine)
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (70 KB, 916x1509)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>1457205
It's not a puzzle involving language, there is nothing to translate.
>>
>>1457217
Solve this so
>>
>>1457205
related to the pigpen cypher - you need to assign letters to the symbols, with the image either in a regular way (say A in the center circle, then B C etc.) or using a keyword in the same way (PALAVRA -> PALVRBCDE...)

it's probably easier to guess the vowels (at the end) and try to see where they are in the figure, in order to the figure. For example, the circle could be an A and be put in the center
>>
>>1457223
This translates to:
1- Each line is one word, so lines are like spaces
2- It's read from top to bottom
3- That simbol on the right side may help you solve it

I'm Spanish, so I can somewhat understand what The post is saying. I'll try to solve it, but don't expect much because I've never studied the language.
>>
I give up, sorry.
If this were in English or Spanish, I'm pretty confident that I could help you more.
This is what I found:
There are 26 symbols that you can get from the thing in the right and as >>1457591 said, it's most likely a pigpen cipher. If you think of the 4 rotations of the "T" simbol as ABCD, then You get DA in the 10nd word, which actually exist in Portuguese. Also, I think the second symbol of the fourth word is an E. Finally, I think this may help you
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Frequency-Analysis-of-the-Portuguese-Language-Quaresma/93bad8b86f7ce1e7c08c784595542736f1b51f09
If you manage to solve it, please post it here. I'm now curious about what it says.
>>
>>1457223
I tried to asign a letter to each portion of the symbol. The problem is:
>Idk where exactly should I start with the symbol
>Idk the format of "reading" of the symbol, for example, from left to right (starting by top left), or from going in circles (clock wise) from to surface to the inside (starting by the very left)
>I tried those two ways, and ended up with random words for the first 3-letter sentence

Sorry, but couldn't solve it. I am sure we can possibly solve this if we try the gazillion possibilities but I think the puzzle kinda lacks instructions (or maybe is there and idk know it) and it would take an unreasonable amount of time to solve it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.