[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713066686963425.jpg (16 KB, 460x425)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
What happens if you have a pending charge for google cloud services that you haven't paid? I just realized I have a charge pending from like 5 years ago. The card it's pending to is expired but I just saw they try charging me every month to this day. I had no idea, don't even know what the charge is for.

I'm not from the US, the card is expired. Can something happen? Can I get in trouble?
>>
>google cloud services
what were you paying for? do you still have access to whatever you were paying for? usually if you don't pay, you'll lose access until you pay. if you've been using a paid service for 5 years without paying, you'll owe them some money. they could possibly take you to court to get it. it's very unlikely you'll face any criminal charges.
>>
>>1457823
Nah I stopped using it 5yrs ago. It was some VPS or something I forgot to turn off, saw the bill and stopped it. Paid $250 back then and apparently there's been $81 more but my card expired before they could charge me.
Can they take me to court for 80 bucks? I mean, could they? Would they?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.