[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there any way I can see good news only?
I'm depressed easily and I get pessimistic about the future of the world. I want some kind of news outlet that gives good news and not bad news. Stuff like breakthroughs in medical research and science, improvements in national infrastructure, positive changes in legislation that benefit citizens rather than corporations or government employees, updates on charity organizations and movements like that, good news about wildlife and environmental conservation, etc.
I'm tired of hearing about genocides I can do nothing to stop, animals going extinct, the government fucking everyone over on a daily basis, big pharma fucking over patients in need of medication, etc.
>>
>>1457810
Just don't look at the news. It's seriously that easy.
There's probably services that provide only positive headlines, but I'm not gonna google that for you.
>Stuff like breakthroughs in medical research and science
There's like a couple dozen good science commentator youtube channels that cover exciting news, they're not hard to stumble upon.
There's no reason to get upset over something you have no control over, stuff happens. It doesn't matter because humanity perseveres.
>>
>>1457810
There are subreddits with only tech hype, cute puppies, wholesome family reunions, etc.
You have to make an account and then subscribe to those subs. Your front page is personalized so you only see posts from the subs you follow. Make sure you use the old. interface.
>>
>>1457810
you could use an rss reader and only populate it with "good news" sources.
>>
>>1457810
/r/futurism has a lot of stuff like >breakthroughs in medical research and science
NHK World has a lot of wholesome stories but it is mostly Japan or East Asia related.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.