[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Heyo. My name is Matthew (Roy perfered) and I really really need help.
I've seen stories everywhere about how 4chan can track down people and how much knowledge they have about tech. I used to live in a really abusive household where my mother respected no boundaries and I had absloutley no privacy. She would constantly take my phone while I was sleeping to change my passwords to my accounts, change the pin on my iPhone and delete my Touch ID leaving only her fingerprint so she could get in. This got so bad to the point where I couldn't even keep my phone on my nightstand, and this is going to sound stupid but I eventually had to start putting my phone in my pants so she couldn't get my phone without breaking a law.

The day I came out to my mother about being in a relationship, she lost her shit and went on a rampage. She took my phone out of my hands and locked herself into the bathroom, where she would go and tell my lover that I wasn't allowed to talk to her and threatened to call the cops on her for "harassment.", and locked me out of my phone aigan. She then went outside, and slammed my phone on our concrete driveway, shattering the screen. I was and still am poor, and the whole reason why I was living with my parents is because I couldn't find a home to live in and jobs weren't hiring due to COVID. I cannot replace the screen to that phone because after she shattered it she went batshit crazy on it with a hammer, and in the process she punctured the battery and started a lithium battery fire, destroying the motherboard and all data on it.

I am willing to pay somebody on here to hack into my Apple ID, and I'm willing to provide as much information I can proving that I own my Apple ID (Such as showing my Google Account devices and then a photo of the devices, replying to a text message to my linked number a spefifc way, saying what phone numbers are linked so on and so forth.)
I'm running out of space. Ask me for more info if you'd like.
TYFYT.
>>
>>1457820
the whole tracking people thing is a meme now, 4chan is a skid site now basically. Sorry anon if this post isn't some bait
>>
>>1457820
I'm not reading all that, but contact Apple if you lost access to your account.
Hacking into an account isn't a real thing, it's just asking people for their password and sometimes people just give it to you.
>>
File: 1709066466560937.webm (3.81 MB, 1280x720)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
I found footage of OP's mom.
>>
>>1457820
sorry to hear about your story but you're not going to get anyone to hack into anything in here. specially into apple shit where zero days are shared between very closed circles and all that's left is social engineering. you're likely to get scammed.
>>
>>1457820
Hey Roy, what's up.

I'm a missing persons investigator, I can help you scrub your digital footprint and make you as private as possible, but I'm afraid I'm pretty much unable to do any hacking shit.

I can get you started with some more private messaging options as well if that's what you're looking for (you didn't really specify much about what you really wanted in your post)

I'm mostly a volunteer so everything I do is for free.
>>
>>1457820
nypa
>>
File: stolen_iphone_infographic.jpg (395 KB, 1263x1060)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
well you clearly have a phone now (looking at the pic in OP) so I think you're fine. The request literally does not make sense, if its your iPhone why cant you just sign in?
>>
>>1457953
Thank you, animu girl.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.