[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If i enjoyed Inoue Takehiko then who should i read next? I read Slam Dunk years ago and really liked it. I recently read Vagabond and Real and was hooked straight away. I finished Vagabond in like 2 days. Then i tried reading Berserk and Vinland saga and just couldnt get into them. I found the drawing in Berserk nowhere near as beautiful as Vagabond and the characters and humour i also didnt like.
So who would you recommend i read next?
>>
Bump
>>
Besides Berserk and Vinland, other obvious recommendations are Shigurui and Kokou no Hito. Inoue really is one of the greatest, so I won't be surprised if you read these and still feel unsatisfied. You should consider what exactly you liked in his work. The great art? The well written characters? The sober approach to both of these?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.