[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When I was in Grade 10 or 11 (2009-2010) my class was shown a 2D animated film about people either wearing pig masks or they were pig people. It felt like a critique on capitalism or something? I think there was a post-apocalyptic setting? I remember the film was dark and uncomfortable. It felt very European. I also think the film was maybe 10-20 minutes long. I think I remember one scene where a group of pig people were on a subway/metro. There might have been another animal race that was in control of the pig people. The animation had a lot of shadow work and reminds me of The Maxxx in terms of art style or maybe animations from Pink Floyd's The Wall.

I think we watched this film for an English exam. I also went to high school in Canada. The tone was similar to Pencil Face which was another film we had to watch for an English Exam in High School.

Any ideas on what this film could be?
>>
uhhhhh there's a famous scene in The Shining
>>
Animal Farm? The animation in that has always reminded me of The Wall, funnily enough.
>>
File: twilight zone.jpg (328 KB, 900x602)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>1457999
>pig people
Might it have been some kind of 2D version of that episode from The Twilight Zone? Pic related.
>>
okay so I asked my girlfriend if she remembered the film, she went to my high school.

She told me that they did not have pig masks but the people in the film did have masks on.

There was a child acting out and their mother puts a mask on them and they calm down and conform with the other people.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.