[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Baronofhell_sprite.png (7 KB, 245x370)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
I'm looking for an image or even the source of this doom wad that made enemies like Baron of hell female. And I don't mean HDoom type sprites. I mean literally pic rel but female. Where they still have a monster face but a female body and hooves. Also it had no nips so it is worksafe, plz don't ban me janny-sama. I would appreciate the help very much.

Also 2-D pixel art thread. Yumurama is good for more nsfw stuff while I think everybody already knows about Phil Robertson. Other than those, I can't think of any other solely pixel artists who are notable.
>>
>>1458273
This one?
>>
File: 1708629286062126.gif (296 KB, 177x229)
296 KB
296 KB GIF
>>1458429
Yes indeed. What's the name of it?
Also I just remembered another good 2-d art mod. Somebody made a gif or a full blown outfit for Karin in SF Alpha 3 or something where she's wearing Cammy's green outfit and her tits are flopping all over. Damn that was another good one.
Anyway, have a cute gif. I know it's from some rpg on the PS1 I think?
>>
>>1458548
Sorry for the late response. I don't know how you came to know about this wad, since its made by a friend and only played between our group of friends.
The wad has a few other female demons and a plethora of wacky enemies.

Heres the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/u/0/d/1LtHdgO0T8ioxwNAYeZN2huxDxnyKWKD9/view?pli=1

Do note that its a test release, so it might be riddled with bugs.
>>
>>1458698
I've only ever seen screenshots of that baroness or whatever here on /v/ posted maybe by you or other anons I'm assuming. It was a long time ago and my downloaded screenshot was lost when i transferred stuff. I don't really have a good pc right now but thanks for letting me know and giving a link. I'll have to download this or save this thread as a bookmark once I can do shit.
>>
File: 1713327528582806.gif (1.81 MB, 384x224)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>1458698
>>1458755
Anyway, some other good pixel artists:
Moonshen timojim
Itzah
Shirozu
And the god-tier pixel games that come to my mind are old Metal Slug and SNK fighting games in general. Old Capcom in general and 90's Castlevania games like RoB, SotN, and IV. Maybe Pokemon caould be considered as well since they were able to churn out so many designs with limited tech but eh you can argue that.
Also I'm gonna shill this game coming out called Scramble Vice. That'll have pretty good pixel art.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.