[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.png (2 KB, 225x225)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
I got a permanent ban on reddit, what are my options?
I had left my computer open at my desk in school and someone posted a bunch of comments that got me banned. I appealed it, explained what happened, but I was still permabanned.
>>
>>1458301
>I got a permanent ban on reddit, what are my options?
Move on with your life. It's like crying because your testicles just dropped and you want them tucked back in
Also
>at my desk in school
underage b&
>>
>>1458301
You get banned here for 30 days, and then you make a brand new reddit account.
>>
>>1458304
I waited 90 days, cleared all the data I could from my laptop, and did very little on the account in subs I never interacted with, but within 48 hours of creating that account it was banned too
>>
>>1458301
Keep appealing. A different person might get your case and grant it. Have a look at this thread might be useful: https://www.reddit.com/r/modhelp/comments/xdlhx7/how_does_everyone_handle_ban_appeals/

I had my Steam account banned in 2008 probably appealed it at the time but didn't get it back. Then I tried again like 10 years later explaining someone hacked my account and got it banned and I got it back lol
>>
>>1458309
Reset your google advertising ID and change your browser agent.
>>
>>1458301
just make a new account retard, you don't even need an email
>>
Use ublock origin, umatrix, and old reddit. Repeatedly appeal. Say there was unauthorized access to your account.

>>1458328
this is what he should do, and you should be helpful to him to make sure he goes back and does not come back here
>>
>>1458301
You can make a new account in seconds anon, fuck the karma. Unless you REALLY need some shit that was sent in private DMS or something, you really can just start anew in seconds and just repost a popular meme from like 4 years ago on the same subreddit it appeared on to get like 2k karma immediately

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.