[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Please.jpg (197 KB, 850x850)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
To summarize, I want to make a story (to say in some way), maybe a manga, book or anything that talks about multiple things, such as real life conspiracies as the general main plot, with also some SCI-FI elements and magic, (such as rituals, not things like Harry Potter, etc.) I don't know where to exactly start, I was thinking into making a thread in /x/ to ask for help about making a good story and gather information about a good quantity of conspiracies. But, to clarify, I really want to make an interesting story, not something like X files or the classic ones that people already know, I want to make a whole new thing. So, please have mercy on me, can someone come and I can explain further?
>>
>>1458479
>I want to make a story...
then 665 words asking others to do it for him.
>>
>>1458484
No, I don't want anyone to write my story for me, I'm more like asking for where I can find inspiration. Maybe is just that I worded it badly. Sorry.
>>
>>1458484
I'm asking for where I can find inspiration and maybe help with where I should make the story (such as making a book or a manga.) Is also that I am worried about something that I don't know if I can explain to you.
>>
>>1458488
>I'm more like asking for where I can find inspiration
narcotics
>>
>>1458491
Seriously?
Well, I'm sorry, but can I ask, where do you think I can find help in writing this thing?
>>
File: insane.jpg (14 KB, 308x400)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1458490
>I am worried about something that I don't know if I can explain to you.
>>
Try to research in depth about cultures, traditions and religions that you are not familiar with. Understand how a schizophrenic, scientist or occultist sees the world and make connections there.
Threat what you see as real, ask questions and produce what-ifs.
>>
>>1458493
Xd
Do you want to hear it?
>>
>>1458490
Not him, but serious answer is cannabis. Just not the shit you buy off the street.
>>
>>1458494
Thanks.
And, in what page do you think I can find actually good information about conspiracies? I only can imagine /x/ but what I have heard isn't good.
>>
>>1458497
Really? Do people that write good stories are on drugs, or is just a meme?
>>
>>1458499
I've been smoking weed and you think different when you do the good stuff. You really can focus better on things and your creativity is there. You focus on different things. Shit, you can be a different person and look at things from a different viewpoint and your patience is higher. That's how it is for me anyways.

I actually would love to write some shit up when I'm high. I have the best ideas, but the problem is they come and go very fast. Your memory is fucked and if you don't write it down when you think it up, you won't remember what the fucking thing was and it's GONE.

And I don't feel like going and grabbing a notepad or writing it down. I'd like to I suppose have one of those audio recorder things that you just hold in your hand and push a button to record. Might start doing that, but I also am self-conscious about hearing me talk about stuff.

I actually came up with a similar idea to what you're doing, but I'm still debating if I have time.
>>
>>1458500
Thank you very much.

>I actually came up with a similar idea to what you're doing, but I'm still debating if I have time.
Really? I would love to talk with you about it, I want to know how different or similar our ideas are, and maybe we can help each other.
>>
>>1458501
Well, as I get older I've been more focused on politics than anything else and I'd like to write a book that the whole world can relate to. Everybody can relate to it. Really random stuff though.

Like for example, if internet shut down? What would everyone do? That'd be a crazy fucking story and you have a lot of freedom because nobody can prove you wrong since nobody really knows what would happen in a situation like that?.

Or maybe a civil war but between two groups you really wouldn't expect but with this political climate, shit like that is unpredictable.

Anyways, those are just a few.
>>
>>1458498
If you want reliable information you can look for articles or books about the topic. Don't limit yourself to Google or just one language, if you don't get results try searching for more specific things.
You can find obscure interesting things this way, like this one about shamans (it's not in english): https://journals.openedition.org/jsa/1958
If this is too boring look for schizo videos and start from there. The YouTube channel "Emerald Eyes Esoteric" has a lot of stuff in his videos and playlist
>>
>>1458504
It sounds cool, the thing you have to do is to write something creative but realistic, or maybe, you can take your freedom, but be sure that it is genuinely interesting.

The story I want to write is in a world based on the conspiracies I have been hearing for so long, but not dumb ones like the Flat earth, I mean things that could be happening in this very moment, or already happened, or maybe will.

For example, I want to write a chapter focused on the conspiracy that like, Big pharma, with the protagonist explaining how it works and how shady it is and maybe a "good" ending about how society gets rid of it. I also want to put original ideas. It's a bit extensive.

I personally like conspiracies not because I believe them, but because a lot of them could make a great history, it is weird that it is rarely explored.
>>
>>1458508
I have the time to learn new languages, so I have basically no problem with non-English sources.
>>
>>1458509
>The story I want to write is in a world based on the conspiracies I have been hearing for so long, but not dumb ones like the Flat earth, I mean things that could be happening in this very moment, or already happened, or maybe will.

You mean like maybe they for real actually find out and it's exposed that George Soros has been funding all these protests that started years ago while everybody has been wondering how the fuck these guys end up rioting as if they were on someone's speed dial under "city arsonists".
>>
>>1458509
>For example, I want to write a chapter focused on the conspiracy that like, Big pharma, with the protagonist explaining how it works and how shady it is and maybe a "good" ending about how society gets rid of it

Oh ok. Well, if you do go with that idea, definitely watch "old" so you can create it differently and people think you somehow took the idea from them and tried to copy it in some way.
>>
>>1458512
What do you mean?
>>
>>1458511
See? That's exactly why I need inspiration in many conspiracy theories, I need a lot to make a complete story making sense, I want to make a world, a story where these theories end up being connected to a bigger thing. Like, I don't know, the Pixar theory but more obvious and shadier? So I can make an epic plot twist somewhere.
>>
>>1458517
Believe it or not, I'm actually interested in working with you. I can come up with a lot of the good ideas I think.

We can start someway by only communicating on /wsr/ or anywhere else on 4chan, but I don't get any closer to people on this site, I'm sure you understand.

What I would tell you is to look into flowcharts. You heard of those?
>>
>>1458522
>We can start someway by only communicating on /wsr/ or anywhere else on 4chan, but I don't get any closer to people on this site,
I respect completely that decision, but how do you plan on talking to each other? I can't make threads here all the time, and it would be weird for two people to talk like that.

>What I would tell you is to look into flowcharts. You heard of those?
I'm listening.
>>
>>1458522
>You heard of those?
I have read something about it, but you can tell me what exactly you want me to do.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (509 KB, 1905x926)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>1458526
I think this would fit a little better in /adv/? but yeah make a thread with like an image we can agree on so I know it's you and we can continue.

I'm usually on right around now for a like five hour window where I hop on and off the pc while I do random shit around the house.

>>1458530
Well, flowcharts is something I picked up in school when working on programming a long time ago (still don't know much about programmsing).

Flowcharts are pic related. Those are all flowcharts. Pretty simple concept, but seems like the idea is to keep track and organize elements of anything you are working on.

Book seems ideal to use a flowchart on. You can research your ideas coneveniently.

I like the idea of digital ones where you can easily manipulate/shift things and edit things.

So you can start with like a starting point "characters" or "plot" and then expand in certain directions while still keeping track of other things.

That's all it is. That's what I do. Although, I'm sure someone can just do like other writers and just go in a linear way where you just start writing a book and keep going with it like that. I'd just hate the idea of being like "fuck, I have to take this whole part out now and knowing it's all mixed in with the rest of the stuff.
>>
>>1458533
>think this would fit a little better in /adv/? but yeah make a thread with like an image we can agree on so I know it's you and we can continue.
But how would the other anons react? They would start throwing a lot of hate, you're right that one shouldn't be talking to 4chan users outside 4chan. But would you agree to talk through somewhere else, still Anonymously? Just, if we truly want to carry on in this project, we would have to communicate well. I can tell I'm pretty normal and polite.

>flowcharts
I understand. I will use them, I love to organize my work in a comfy way.
>>
>>1458534
>But how would the other anons react? They would start throwing a lot of hate, you're right that one shouldn't be talking to 4chan users outside 4chan. But would you agree to talk through somewhere else, still Anonymously? Just, if we truly want to carry on in this project, we would have to communicate well. I can tell I'm pretty normal and polite.

Oh, ok. I didn't really detect that outcome. I suppose in that case maybe /lit/?

I watched Watchmen recently. Have you seen that movie? If not, you should see it for ideas.
>>
>>1458537
>I watched Watchmen recently. Have you seen that movie? If not, you should see it for ideas.
I can see it if you want me to, I'm always open to new recommendations.
>>
>>1458537
>I suppose in that case maybe /lit/?
Can I ask why /lit/?
Also, wait here (you can reply, though), I will see if I can find an alternative and suggest it to you. Don't worry, I will be Anonymous.
>>
>>1458539
You really should watch it. It's like 3 and a half hours long, but it's a dark DC superhero movie that involves politics. I'd check it out for research. Seems like it would directly relate to this idea you want to put into a book.

>>1458540

Well, the main reason I think this fits more on /lit/ is because seems we're already established that what we want to discuss is literature related?

Seems to me like we'd be wasting a spot with something more of less purely /lit/ related when the spot should be occupied by a question or help that isn't guaranteed to stick around to long, where I imagine with /lit/ which might be slower (I'm guessing this, I've never hung around there).

You might be right though. We might end up being banned or some shit for breaking some rule on /lit/ that I don't know about. Either way I don't have an issue with it being here.
>>
>>1458541
>You really should watch it. It's like 3 and a half hours long, but it's a dark DC superhero movie that involves politics. I'd check it out for research. Seems like it would directly relate to this idea you want to put into a book.
I don't care if a movie is long, if it is good, then I will watch it.

>You might be right though. We might end up being banned or some shit for breaking some rule on /lit/ that I don't know about. Either way I don't have an issue with it being here.
Well, is not something that "can" happen, is something that will happen, chatting like this in 4chan is banned, I think we can get with it here because this is a thread I made, and we technically are helping each other.

About the alternative to chat, I have some, but I don't if you would like it, so, please search for one and suggest it to me instead of me to you, unless you really don't care about using other platforms.
>>
>>1458542
I say just go ahead and start with your project and if you have any questions or things you want help with, I'll kind of check up on this thread and eventually answer it. Won't always be this quick.
>>
>>1458543
Okay, what will you be doing? Or you're leaving?
>>
>>1458544
Well, currently I'm just bouncing back and forth between 4chan pages, websites, and other platforms.

I'll still be up for another two hours or so.
>>
>>1458545
Can I ask what other platforms do you have? Maybe we can chat there.
>>
>>1458549
Yeah, nah. Sorry.
>>
>>1458550
Okay...
>>
>>1458479
If you don't even know what medium you want to work in, you're in for a bad time. Based on your post, you need to work on writing with clarity as well.
>>1458490
>I'm asking for where I can find inspiration
Foucault's Pendulum
>>
File: They tell you.jpg (3.17 MB, 2689x3803)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB JPG
>>1458479
>such as real life conspiracies as the general main plot
Out of all conspiracies that I come across, there is one that stands above the rest. We live in Satan's "little season." (Revelation 20)
To put it simply, Satan has already been release from the bottomless pit for a few centuries. Before that, God literally ruled this realm for a thousand years and Satan was bound during that time. The "Tartarian" architecture is actually the remnants of the Millennial Kingdom.
The Little Season most likely started around the 1400s which is during the Fall of Constantinople and the Hundred Years' War. Or perhaps during the 1700s. By this point we do not know.
Because we live in "a little season" recorded history and its chronology is highly manipulated and fake.

By this time, expect more psyops and manufactured crises. I speculate that if the magnetic North Pole reaches to Siberia. It will happen when the weather cools. (Revelation 20:9)
When that happens, The Lord God of Hosts will Return. There is Hope.

How they Corrupted the 2nd Coming of JESUS (Intro to Mudflood)
https://youtu.be/5ZzhzR4S42c

Understanding "The Millennial Kingdom Already Happened" Theory
https://youtu.be/t-3UC_zXPL0

If you want to delve deeper into this, then look into Noel's YT channel 'The Unexpected Cosmology'
He has a website with free articles on it.
https://theunexpectedcosmology.com/
https://www.youtube.com/@nhadley80
>>
>>1458526
>I can't make threads here all the time, and it would be weird for two people to talk like that.
NTA but don't worry, it's a slow board and it'll take a while to reach bump limit (310).
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>1459103

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.