[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Need some help finding a specific music track. In FF7 Rebirth, every big region has two "versions" of its theme. When you first enter the region, it will play the first version of the theme. After your do so many overworld quests (not sure but I think maybe the Towers quests will drive it), the theme will change to a different version. Usually more instruments added, more vocals, more bombastic, etc.

The Corel region has this happen. No matter what "Corel theme" music I find, I can only find the second version of its theme. Even the official OST that I found seems to only have the second version. I found several YouTube videos of the Corel theme, but they've all been the second version. I can find the first version of so many others, like the Grasslands and Junon, but not the first version of the Corel theme.

Can anyone help? You'll know the first version by comparing it to the second version. The first version is more low key, has less instruments and key notes, etc. Please, someone help me track this particular track down.
>>
Bumping
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>1460123
Sorry OP, I know nothing about Final Fantasy, but could it being Japanese have to do with it? Try searching for the theme in Japanese. For example:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNWsysQ4t2gL6KThoWChsE2e2tjjRRygD

Or search the composer's name in English/Japanese:
鈴木光人
>>
Bump
>>
>named Final Fantasy
>there's like 20 of them
>>
>>1461386
...huh?
>>
>>1461600
Did I stutter?
>>
>>1461606
No, but your green text doesn't make sense.
>>
>>1461880
>film named Final Destination
>there's actually 6 movies
>>
>>1461922
...the fuck is this anon on about?
>>
Bumping
>>
Bump
>>
Bumping
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>1462037
It's a joke, "final" implies there shouldn't be any more Final Fantasies or Destinations, since it's the final.
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.