[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 61kI0PIuXVL[1].jpg (121 KB, 1600x1600)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
What are some good hotkeys and macros to map to a mouse?
Currently I just use Home, End, PgUp, PgDn, and Win+D on my mouse, but I have extra buttons leftover I don't know what to do with
>>
File: Untitled.png (17 KB, 630x544)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>1460255
>Win+D
but you can do that with one mouse click on the far right of the taskbar
>>
>>1460264
I know, it's just more convenient to have it on a single mouse button so I can do it anywhere on the screen
>>
>>1460255
Crl+F4
>>
>>1460264
>one mouse click on the far right of the taskbar
Problematic with multiple monitors
>>
>>1460255
Enter
>>
>>1460419
you're a fucking genius, shit
>>
Alt+Tab (switch active window)
Alt+Left (back)
Ctrl+C/V (Copy/Paste)
>>
>>1460255
i like to have Increase Mouse DPI, Decrease Mouse DPI, if possible
>>
>>1460255
Forward and back
>>
Once you have volume up and down on your mouse you can never live without it
>>
>>1460627
This is true.
I had buttons for the radio on my last car's steering wheel, but my new one doesn't and it sucks not having that anymore.
>>
>>1460255
I have this mouse and I set the turbo button (the tiny one to the top left of LMB) to cycle the DPI from slowest to fastest and the default DPI buttons (the two under the scroll wheel) to forward and back.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.