[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3593.jpg (281 KB, 442x591)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
I have a pair of WF 1000XM4 earbuds from Sony and over time, the sound has become more and more muted, and now I have my PC cranked all the way to 100 and I can barely hear anything out of them. I’ve tried everything. Initializing, resetting using the charging case, I switched the ear tips, I cleaned the ear tips to make sure there was no wax, I’m at a loss. Sony troubleshooting and Reddit couldn’t help me. Any ideas?
>>
>>1460407
Had that problem with my airpods. Have you tried blowing some air into them? Like covering the sides with your finger and really blowing the insides with your breath? That's what I did to have them work again. Seems like the wax or some other gunk gets stuck deeper inside the earbuds and it suppresses the noise.
>>
earbuds are so gross
>>
>>1460477
Hey sorry for the late response, I took the eartips off and gently blew into them, nothing happened… maybe they’re just broken

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.