[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699558920113617.png (169 KB, 600x600)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
Hello, good men of /wsr/. I am looking for some seinen depressionkino manga to read--particularly in the context of relationships. Something like Oyasumi Punpun and the like. Preferably one without a happy nor hopeful ending. Though I'd still read if if it had one.
>>
>>1460581
Some of the other ones in this "genre" I've read are No Longer Human, Boys on the Run, Homunculus, Trail of Blood.
>>
File: 1442082400839.png (106 KB, 807x1200)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
See if any of these click with you. Forgive me if they're not all exclusively bad endings, but there's definitely some in there like that. Hopefully the uncertainty will keep you on your toes.

>Relationships, difficulty relating to others:
Himizu
Kokou no HIto
Game Club

>General bleakness, misery spirals:
Yamikin Ushijima-kun
Arigatou
Freesia
>>
>>1460589
Thank you very much!
>>
>>1460581
Misu Misou
>>
>>1460589
agree on Himizu. Also recommend Boku wa Mari no Naka and Aku no Hana, in case you didnt read the latter
>>
why do people choose to torture themselves
>>
>>1460581
>particularly in the context of relationships
Definitely read Aku no Hana if you haven't. Way better written than Pun Pun. The first half is the best toxic relationship drama I've ever and in general probably one of the more thoughtfully written manga out there
>>1460589
>Freesia
I second. Good manga but for different reasons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.