[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Requesting a .bat script that uses ffmpeg necessary that takes every .mkv file in a folder and deletes every single non-Japanese subtitles and audio. In the past I used ChatGPT to make me this script but I lost it and now the scripts it makes don't work.
>Just download the raws
Raws have way less seeders and takes too much storage.
>>
You don't even have to waste time reencoding videos with ffmpeg to do this. If you have mpv, you can make it use japanese audio and subs by default. Just put alang=jpn and slang=jpn in your mpv.conf
Of course, if you're not using mpv, idk what to tell you.
>>
>>1460983
No, I want the translations GONE. I do not want the temptation of switching back to English whenever things get hard, and I want my アニメ to be as authentic as possible.
>>
>>1460985
Well in that case you could remove the mpv keybinding to switch the sub and dub tracks
Open up your mpv config folder and do this
Put this in mpv.conf
alang=jpn
slang=jpn
Put this in input.conf:
unset SHARP # disallow switching audio
unset s # disallow switching subtitles
>>
>>1460988
wait, I'm retarded I meant to put
unset j
instead of unset s
my bad
>>
>>1460988
>>1460989
Then the data would still take up storage in my drive, just inaccessible.
>>
@echo off
mkdir out
for %%i in (*.mkv) do (
ffmpeg -i "%%i" -c copy -map 0:v -map 0:m:language:jpn? "out/%%~ni.mkv"
)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.