[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WebcomicName2.png (140 KB, 960x411)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
There's a teenage guy ogling an older woman who has a younger girl standing next to her. In the next panel, the guy is an adult, and he's ignoring the adult woman to stare at the younger girl, who is smiling back at him. I think it had some text to the effect of 'what I found attractive as a teenager vs as an adult', though possibly more concise and giving specific ages. It has a western cartoon art style.
>>
>>1461030
The one you're thinking of might be single panel, a man and his son walking by a woman and her daughter. The boy imagines the woman naked and the man imagines the girl naked.
>>
>>1461384
I think that's a different comic. I distinctly remember the man being alone and older in the second panel. That said, I'll also take the one you mentioned if you have it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.