[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dawn hunt.jpg (39 KB, 452x640)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
How would one become a shapeshifter or a werewolf? Methods? There must be something.
>>
>>37671832
I've been studying shapeshifting for years because it appeals greatly to me and I'm not sure that I believe him true shapeshifting (but don't let me disbelief sway you). The closest thing that I've found success in is 'possessing' a real animals body via astral projection. It's a bit more complicated than that (and not really astral projection in the most traditional sense) but that is the basic explanation that most people will understand.
If you are interested you are best off avoiding any guides that are specific to shapeshifting and instead read proper text about magic and spirit walking and apply it to your own purpose.
>>
There is no guarantee. Why not just live your life happily as a dog part time for now? Maybe you already share a partial soul with a dog and are fused with a human. Just live to pay the bills and curl up in your dog bed the rest of your waking hours. What’s the harm in that if it makes you happy?
>>
>>37671832
Inane threads like this reek of the CIA.
>>
>>37672375
/x/ really doesn't need the CIA for that
>>
>>37672398
Yeah but shit like this is too obvious. I never saw threads like this back in 2013-'14. Either a bunch of members of gen A are posting on /x/ now, or it's the CIA. I don't believe that fully grown adults are this stupid.
>>
>>37672420
I think it's the former sadly. All those big youtubers and tiktoks that are basically just reading old /x/ threads are just funneling their fanbase straight here. I've been looking for a new image board for a while now but they are very few nowadays.
>>
>>37671832
find some serious nongay therian that can tell you how to cope OP

>>37672448
4chan is all we got, and all the other 'chans' are so slow on replies, days, weeks, even months
>>
>>37672420
nice try, but werewolves are of the few real paranormals
>>
File: dogheaded.jpg (160 KB, 794x1021)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>37673558
I agree, but the internet / furries made them really fucking gay

>>37671832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx0XR580T8I
>>
>>37671832
Theres two differents forms, research them both:
- Skinwalker
- Nahualt

Think it was in the 1900's, was "illegal" to be one, and where hunted by local police. There should be record of a law or public paper about it. Look for it in south border.

"werewolf" as the movies, games, dosent exist.
>>
>>37671974
How have you been studying? Which books? Seriously, could you larp any harder?
>>
>>37671832
Fundamentally it IS possible. We even have live examples of things that theoretically are adjacent to the concept:

>Lizards regrowing tails
>Natural camouflaging by chaging of colors available to certain lizards and octopi etc
>Entire concept of evolution, where somehow, a fish can turn itself into a lizard (and what is that if not shapeshifting?) across a hypothetical timeline (what if you speed up the process, what if you control it somehow? Wouldn't that be shapeshifting?)

The issue however is the following:
A) You need a theoritically train your mind to a cutting edge inhuman level, to the point where you will be able to take control of your bodily functions. Forget meditating and visualizing to speed up healing, which is possible even for laymen with a bit of effort, you have to use titanic effort to somehow reach that point. Them monk that burned himself in 1963 without showing sign of pain or even twitching is an example of someone who managed to reach an impressive level, but I suspect it needs to go even higher, possibly 10 times of not a 100 times greater control and mastery.

B) You need to somehow have a surpluss of energy. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to shapeshift into a hulking beastform capable of mauling everything in its sight. How do you do that? In purely materialistic perspective, I think you need to be American-level fat, and then use the excess energy stored to mould your body. Otherwise you need to quite frankly have inhuman energy levels which is incredibly difficult to achieve.

So in short, shapeshifting is the Apex Discipline that requires you to master other inferior disciplines to a complete mastery before you can even begin to hope to do SOMETHING. That's the issue of it. Can you control your bodily heat at will? Can you will yourself to not feel pain? Can you achieve acts of incredible resilience and strength in human terms?

>Lizardpeepoo can do it
Not true shapeshifting.
>>
>>37671832
Get bit by a radioactive wolf.
>>
>>37673576
Is this the humanoid canid race documented in Romania and seen in Russian Orthodox texts?
>>
>>37675731
Yea the dog headed race documented in early Christianity, some of them were saints but they like to argue it was mistranslation
>>
>>37671832
A non-human faction has been influencing religions and belief systems across the world throughout human history.

They appear as Women In White, fly UFOs, associate with or transform (SHAPESHIFTER) into bovine animals and use 4 colors as their symbol.

They’ve been traced back to Ancient Rome, native Americans, aztecs, alchemy, Christianity, Ancient Greece, ancient Ireland, ancient china and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkUrVh8knj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMv1k49sAM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlRqTgobV3o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jvr4O7pG9I
>>
>>37671832
I love werewolfes, I dreamt so often about them as child, which was scary. But they never harmed me in my dreams. I wonder if I am one or could become one. I do hate vampires (jews) a lot too. And stuff like picrel genuinely gets me horny. I wish I could be that werewolf
>>
>>37676401
>Least horny furry
>>
>>37671974
A lot of people watched game of thrones
normies know what warging is
>>
Posted in another thread but here goes.

If I have a spirit type of lover that visits me often and he transforms into what looks like my old male cat while on a bed with me in dream does that mean my cat is having sex with me in the more human form? Or is the spirit guy just shifting due to my fond memories of my cat?

I have also transformed in dreams as an eastern dragon and centaur but that's all I can remember rn. Centaur happened when I was phasing through a car door in a dream.
>>
>>37676426
Not a furry though. Those are genuine retards. Weaponised autists like trannies
>>
>>37676459
Interpretating dreams of a stranger is a fools errand. You can only get the meaning of it yourself. Even then I can tell you that seldom dreams have anything meaningful to say. Or things to reveal that meditation couldn't. Try focusing while staring into a candle flame. Try not to think about anything or to daydream. All the stuff that comes up is basically the same as in a dream. Too much noise and random things all over the place.
>>
>>37676462
Based
>>
>>37676485
Why does it have to be a candle flame?
>>
Does silver actually do anything to werewolves or is that a meme
>>
We've had therian and werewolf threads consistently for the past few weeks, what's happening?
>>
>>37677383
it's the same thing as when Lyran threads were showing up every day a couple months ago. people are just interested in paranormal / superhuman anthropomorphic creatures for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1635757121362.jpg (3.48 MB, 2541x3661)
3.48 MB
3.48 MB JPG
>>37677383
>>37677455
werewolves are just cool my dudes
>>
>>37672375
You see the latest O’Keefe drop? The cia is apparently just fat gay idiots that hate Trump (I don’t vote or care either way).
>>
File: prayingwolf.jpg (115 KB, 765x1192)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>37677455
>>37677383
Is it possible to be Therian, and follow Christ tho?
>>
>>37676401
hot
>>
More regular therian threads would be nice. I would have had liked to talk more with those other two former TG members. I never quite got to finish my thoughts before thread archived because of work.
>>
>>37679181
Hey I'm actually still around, what's up?
>>
>>37671832
nothing is gained without sacrifice. the answer is already there in your cultural consciousness, almost to the point it is cliche. where's the best place to meet "the devil?" a liminal place. bogs, graveyards, crossroads, caves. hecate was a goddess associated with canines. so was wotan. these are also gods associated with wandering and travel, and with crossroads, the dead, magic, and the moon. you have to give a gift, and they may give something in return. three, nine, twenty-seven. these are important. what do witches do on the witches sabbath? they fly and liaison with "the devil." they take on the aspects of animals. they speak with the dead. there is nothing in your own power that will allow this. it is a gift, but it is not free.
>>
>>37674512
One comment that says I don't believe in shapeshifting but do believe in the most basic form of spirit walking and that someone could work it out reading basic magical text would be a pathetic larp.
>>37676439
And like almost all fantasy novels it was inspired by a real believe, in particular Norse Hamrammr was the inspiration for warging. Seriously, it's impossible to discuss the supernatural if we draw the line at "it has appeared in a fictional property".
>>
>>37680032
I don't want to work with the devil :(
>>
>>37681112
this
>>
>>37680361
No one told you to stop
Popular media makes things easier to talk about because people aren't all starting every conversation from a place of zero understanding
>>
>>37676459
Same thing happens to me but with plant/tree people.
>>
>>37679912
I'm still at work, but I did have some more thoughts I never got to finish because last thread archived. Figured at least one would show up here so good to know gut feeling was right when I saw this thread in the catalog.
>>
>>37681476
Yeah, I'm usually reading these threads. Still weird how there were 3 of us from that one small community
>>
>>37674302
But what about all the werewolves in Europe and Eurasia
>>
>>37681599
It is. Wonder why we got drawn here...
>>
>>37683171
For me, I've just always wanted to be a wolf, and this is one of the only places online that will seriously discuss shapeshifting. Honestly dont go on 4chan in general aside from reading therian and werewolf threads on this board.
>>
>>37683304
Gayyyyyy
>>
Why would you want to become a human? I know the hunt can get tiring sometimes but the "meat" they buy in supermarkets is disgusting.
>>
Any therians mind answering my post? >>37678013
>>
>>37678013
I'm not sure. There are a lot of different beliefs as to what a therian is, I'll list a couple and if they are compatible.

Psychological (the belief that all of this is just in your head) - totally compatible with christianity, just pray to god to help with your condition.

Spiritual (past life) - not really compatible, this implies that animals have souls which is not really accepted in most sects of christianity.

Spiritual (mistake) - no way, implying that god would have made the mistake of putting an animal soul in a human body is sacrilegious

Being a therian is compatible with a lot of pagan beliefs and things like animism, I dont think I've ever interacted with a real therian that was a Christian.
>>
>>37683969
:(
>>
>>37683304
Fair enough. I browse /x/ to shitpost but occasionally I find interesting threads to post in. I didn't know until this week there were even threrian threads or therians here of all places, letalone from TG.
>>
>>37676401
You are into werewolves or want to be the werewolf? Bisexual?
>>
File: thecross.jpg (98 KB, 1080x1034)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>37684370
thanks for the reply and info anon i really appreciate it
>>
>>37686098
Kek
>>
>>37671832
Let go of yourself. Do you know when people tell you duuude, just be yourself? Don't. Don't try to be yourself, don't try to be anybody else. Try to observe how your body changes naturally, what processes happen in it when it adapts. Tan. Lift. Grow body hair, shave it, change clothes. Gain weight, lose weight, get tired, get energized, become depressed and euphoric. Try to not be anybody. Only once you aren't anybody, you can become anybody. Slip into the mask of what you want others to see you ask and become that. But first, you need to abandon yourself, both in ego and in shape.
>>
>>37671832
There's probably been thousands of threads of people trying to become a fucking werewolf on this board. You can't do it. Nobody can do it. It isn't real. Get over it you dumbass.
>>
File: man.png (160 KB, 326x245)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
i dont think you can do that unless youve given a blessing by god to do so or youve been cursed to change
>>
>>37687790
There has to be a way though, there are thousands of years of myths and legends surrounding them, they have to be based on some real thing
>>
>>37687843
Nope. They're completely fake. They're meant to be allegorical or are just entirely fantastical. Just like centaurs obviously don't exist, werewolves don't exist. If there were a way to do it, it would have been posted about a thousand times already. There have been so many rituals or tricks suggested from a million different traditions, none of which led to an anon turning into a werewolf. I shouldn't even have to tell you this, it's so obvious. You can't become a werewolf. Get over it.
>>
>>37687790
its /x/ tradition anon
>>
>>37687843
And why do you think it's something you can trigger by yourself instead of something that just happens?
>>
>>37688349
CIA shill hiding the truth from me
>>
File: reynard.jpg (31 KB, 250x321)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I'm not a therian but I like these threads, I hope all three of you find peace some way or another.

>>37678013
I would say so. Saint Christopher was a cynocephalus in some traditions, and Saint Guinefort was literally a dog, so there's predecent. Stranger things have occurred as a part of God's larger plan.
>>
>>37690296
Saint Guinefort is a folk saint. He isn't actually a real saint. Just a dog that died a tragic death and was venerated by locals. The practice was very much not condoned by the Church, which in fact would fine people for visiting his shrine and worshipping him. Just the animistic superstitions of uneducated plebs. It's a good story and I have no doubt he was a good dog. But he's not a saint. St. Christopher also didn't have a dog head. He was Slavic, and men of that culture liked to wear the pelts of animals over their heads. This is an anachronism that developed from what was most likely a game of historical telephone. He wore a pelt on his head eventually becomes he had the head of a dog, and then finally people believe his head was literally a dog's head.
>>
>>37690296
>>37690841
Thank you anons
>>
>>37671974
How much can you interact with when astral projecting?
>>
Awooooo?
>>
>>37692120
Awoo (/trash/)
>>
is there other were-animals besides wolves?
>>
>>37693173
Yes, as schizo as it might sound it seems like different groups of people have different bonds with animals, leading to things like werehyenas in Africa and a ton of other examples.
>>
File: The Denier.png (519 KB, 744x739)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>37687134
>Nope. They're completely fake. They're meant to be allegorical or are just entirely fantastical. Just like centaurs obviously don't exist, werewolves don't exist. If there were a way to do it, it would have been posted about a thousand times already. There have been so many rituals or tricks suggested from a million different traditions, none of which led to an anon turning into a werewolf. I shouldn't even have to tell you this, it's so obvious. You can't become a werewolf. Get over it.

You are clearly not aware of the hyper promiscuity of dogs, something happened, something strange, furries are a malediction but maledictions offen survive either because they know something or sometimes it's not a malediction. The point which you should be afraid is when cases of furries disappearing along with rates of furries raping dogs begin to correlate because it's their Gnosis.
>>
>>37688349
wrong poster sorry.

>>37694542
This comment was meant for the debunker, I have no idea why I sent it to the other guy, I would also like to add that furries are a sex cult, which is why I believe what I stated.
>>
>>37692225
Awooo.
>>
>>37694558
furries are pedos
>>
>>37694542
I mean that's cool man but werewolves still aren't real
>>
>>37694542
What? Okay this seems schizo as fuck on the surface BUT I want to hear you out please expand on this in case it isn't.
>>
How do we make werewolves less gay bros and separate them from furry association
>>
>>37698126
No way, sorry.
>>
>>37698454
Its over
>>
>>37696305
That absolutely are
>>
>>37672420
That’s the problem, it isn’t grown adults. It’s the massive influx of autistic 16-25 year olds on this website. It’s over
>>
>>37699797
Gib proof
>>
>>37700069
waffle house dumpster, 1am
full moon
>>
>>37671832
Shapeshifting is dangerous anon. Many times you get stuck. It is also a very deep magical action. Only children and jews think there are no consequences to magic.
>>
>>37674302
>werewolfs don't exist
They do, but they are servants of God.
>>
File: pwart.jpg (87 KB, 640x640)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>37700223
holy based
>>
>>37700223
Hell ya
>>
>>37700223
>>37700240
Based Powerwolf enjoyers.
>>
File: 20220530_052322.jpg (1.91 MB, 4032x3024)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
You can't just become a shape-shifting. From government rogue scientist creating genetic creatures from the 1960's, ya gotta realize outside religion you're still a biological being.

Not just aliens or discussion that God has power in the afterlife, but do what ya do. So be that cryptoid or ghost. It doesn't matter, it's more fear of people not down this investigative lifestyle.

So many branches out this question, there are over 10,000 answers.

I did do an investigation once, about wearwolves, and it's mostly for mid-level masons. In a powerful area it's actually a (GMC) like a car reference when you hear them not even on a subject of a car, and a genetically modified creature. They been doing it since 1960 or before. Look it up.

They I dunno, I had to remember and think into memories, maybe they're psychologists are that good. Had that guy buying literal silver bullets for a memorie incase i remembered?
>>
File: duelwolves.jpg (164 KB, 1740x860)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>37700326
they go so HARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6alkKSaI9EQ
>>
File: 1712383806357123.png (231 KB, 612x568)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>37671832
"How would one become a shapeshifter"

jump in a wood chipper
>>
>frogpostsr
>zero meaningful contribution
typical
>>
>>37700423
What did Anon mean by this schizobabble?
>>
>>37701734
werewolves are real and we just gotta tap into our genetics to trigger it
>>
>>37702621
How???
>>
>>37701734
Know what, here's something for you to do guy. Research genetic experiments from America to Russia. Matter of fact what makes you think other countries aren't doing that also.

From man pig who was killed under not being humane, the human gorilla in China, nazi experiments, to today's dinosaur chicken.

What if one escapes and it's not a shape-shifting or a werewolf?

That's the shit I was babbling about with over 75years of facts.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37703363
the Chinese probably are doing shit loads of genetic experiments nobody knows about
>>
>>37671832
>Mount Lykaeus
Recollection (Dolphins Apollo's sea wolves; handing over Delphi protection to Dionysus after resurrecting him there while Apollo goes north with the wolf brood to Hyperborea to birth & raise the next generation during winter)

>Ursine Cults [hibernation]
Rebirth, awakening to original being
>>
>>37707648
>hyperborea
Based
>>
>>37697742
Sorry for the late response,
I suspect that the true origin of all Dogmen rumors modern or historical is that people in the deep past were able to create hybrids with dogs, I also suspect this may be one of the multiheaded hydra of reasons by which in the antediluvian past the furry phenomenon came about, assuming I am right basically the modern furry is a strange sort of cargo cult which venerates these animals because in the past this worship produced a queer folk. I hope that clarifies.
>>
>>37708617

To further add to my perspective furries are basically a sort of mystery school which due to being one of the most antediluvian schools of thought has lost the underlining real ideals of it sex religion, given the fact that it's a sex religion to begin with in my mind it's not too much of a stretch to assume that some creature was made in the beginning of it and periodically during it's extremely long history given we basically have records of men larping as beast dating back to ancient Sumer.
>>
>>37700069
History speaks to this fact.
>>
>>37671832
I know how. Involves nothing fun. You don't become a happy changling. It makes you an abomination. pure filth. Not some hobbo becoming a puppy but a dark aberration slugging the woods screaming in agony for the desolate Godking
>>
Steal an apple.
>>
File: gasmask.jpg (121 KB, 1024x683)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>37676401
Vampires are way cooler desu

Symbology, religious gothic origin, Vlad Dracul II, fantasy use.

Werewoles are cool but their just what Therians wish they were
>>
WHAT IS WITH THE THERIAN SHIT?????
>>
>>37708688

damn. you might actually be onto something here. I do think there is something about it than is more than just "identifying" with a culture.

For as long as I remember, I have been a furry, but I only realized this in retrospect. I have 'tried' to quit several times, but it never goes away. There have been many things I have been and stopped being, but this is one thing I don't really see stopping
>>
I had a extremely rare book once that was stolen from a monk sanctuary library…i ended up selling it for $2k many years ago ..had blood on pages, really creepy stuff..anyways there was a translation about transforming oneself to a cat by way of ritual..it required alot of stuff though..a solid gold golden sickle for example for striking a olive branch at sunrise..and guess where the olive trees are? Way the fuck out there. So i sold it to an occult bookshop.
>>
>>37709807
>>37708688

is it possible to be a non practicing furry
>>
>>37710203
what do you mean?
>>
>>37699886
>implying 16-25 isn't adulthood
Hello, neo-liberal. How many tiktoks did it take to groom you into believing this?
>>
>>37674302
How do you explain the Midwestern Dogman phenomenon?
>>
I might have a method that works. It's a very long thing to explain and I don't want to flood the thread, but if anyone is interested, email me at roden072@proton.me
>>
>>37671832
You are so a cheap bastaedious distractor.. Like all the others asking stupid bullshit like that just to fill up the thread-stack..
Yeah, nod course a fat fuck from some Agency can get an shape-shifting - metamorph.sure.just ask, there's a tutorial out there.
Fuck! You just want to that slot for a thread that now have to be filled so another maybe useful thread can't be made. You little fuckers are so obvious.
>>
>>37711429
Holy esl
>>
>>37711429
Explain?
>>
>>37709553
"there is two wolves inside you" meme literally
>>
File: DO NOT REDEEM.png (307 KB, 1010x800)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>37711429
>>
>>37709840
Shaolin martial arts, that book is gold but what beats its style.
>>
>>37715652
>>37715652
You will die in fist without a weapon. And everything is a weapon to me.
>>
>>37715652
It's the conditions, I'm straight on any assshole, come at me you're getting punctures from my finger,then imma wipe your ribcage do your bjj you're dead.
>>
>>37674636
mfw evolution is now apparently shapeshifting
>>
>>37676401
this is unadultered faggotry if this isnt a cia agent
>>
>>37715711
looks like a standard /x/4chin user to me
>>
Idk anon, I pissed off a witch and she cursed me with lycanthropy. Try hitting on older woman.
>>
>>37716610
How do you know she was a witch? did she mention this? why that curse in particular?
>>
>>37671832
Bite… what a rookie question bro
>>
>>37718837
Can it be transmitted by sexual intercourse? Asking for a friend
>>
Bump
>>
>>37710270
this guy fucks kids
>>
>>37719368
you should tip the fbi
>>
>>37715015
DO NOT REDEEM
>>
>>37711429
Sirs
>>
>>37692079
Nobody will ever give you a straight answer. Read Robert Bruce's books, try the techniques therein, then see if you can discover it for yourself.
Oh, and screenshot this post and divine my identity, so we can talk about this later. Bye.
>>
>>37709553
they are different from furries
>>
>>37709553
>>37723314

Who is more cringe, furries, or therians?
>>
>>37700445
why do pepes have food on heads
>>
>>37703363
Government made werewolf gfs ?!
>>
>>37724555
Therians are either schizo or furries larping as being schizo. I feel like real schizo therians are less cringe than furries because they're just insane, but larper therians are more cringe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.