[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

DUMBs thread. Post information.

These 'above top secret' deep-level underground bases are used for trauma-based mind control/MONARCH programming, experimental programming, genetic and other human experimentation, military/Illuminati/NWO technology development and storage (including advanced weapons and advanced antigravity crafts), the highest level scientific and 'paranormal' experiments, military abductions, 'black ops', child/human trafficking, rape and torture, breeding programs, and other terrible things. There exists a huge network of mag-lev tube shuttle connections under the United States, which extends into a global system of tunnels and underground bases/cities.

"They are basically whole cities underground. They all are between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size. They have laser-drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. I helped hollow out more than 13 deep underground military bases in the United States."

Phil Schneider [3]
>>
"Much of this 'black ops' drug money is being used to fund projects classified 'above top secret'. These projects include the building and maintaining of deep level underground bases, such as: The 'Chrysantheum’ underground bio-genetics facility in Dulce, New Mexico. Pine Gap in Australia. Brecon Beacons in Wales. Snowy mountains in Australia. The Nyala range in Africa. West of Kindu in Africa. Next to the Libyan border in Egypt. Mount Blanc in Switzerland. Narvik in Scandinavia. Gottland Island in Sweden. There are at least 1400 of these D.U.M.B.S worldwide, 131 in the US, with 2 underground bases being built per year in the US at the moment. The average depth of the bases are four and a quarter miles underground (some shallower and some deeper). The bases are on average the size of a medium sized city. Each D.U.M.B. costs between 17 and 26 billion dollars to build, which is funded by MI6/CIA drug money. A nuclear powered drill is used to dig underground. This drill goes through rock at a tremendous rate and literally melts the rock away to form a smooth glass like surface around the edges of the tunnels."

James Casbolt [1]
>>
"I discovered that not only was our government focused on building deep secret cities, but the Illuminati families were also. Furthermore, they were using technology that the public was unaware existed. The idea behind it all was to create safe and secret places for themselves. Witnesses have described elevators going miles down, super-fast trains, back-up government agencies, genetic experiments, warehouses of stockpiled materials, and a non-human human hybrid project. But what continues to haunt me was the look one eyewitness gave me when he said, 'Fritz, you don't have a clue. What is going on is beyond all you have thought of.' And after that, there was a stoned-faced mask on his countenance."

Fritz Springmeier [12]

Most of these underground bases are funded by the 'black budget' and 'non-appropriated funds'. Intelligence agencies run the global drug trade.

"Where's this money coming from? It's not coming from our regular Black Op budget. It's coming from the illegal sale of drugs. In the United States there's at least, by conservative estimates, a quarter of a trillion to a half a trillion of illegal drugs just sold in the United States that goes directly into underground budgets, and 90-95% goes to the DUMBs."

Phil Schneider [3]

"Black Ops budget is half a trillion dollars per year: a quarter of the US gross national product. Black Budget is not monitored by Congress - it’s an independent taxing body but is mainly financed by drug operations by the CIA, NSA and the Drug Enforcement Administration, also the FBI more recently. An FBI man tried to tell the public about this and was murdered in January, ‘95."

Phil Schneider [13]
>>
"Project Mannequin was started in 1972 and is still being run from a 6-level underground facility beneath the small town of Peasemore in Berkshire, a few miles from where I grew up (also the CLC-1 base under Westminster in London and connected to a large base under Parliament, the MONSOON-1 facility under RAF Lakenheath 90 miles north of London, and the underground facility below the Porton Down bio-warfare facility in Wiltshire). This underground base is so secret that the local residents of Peasemore are not even aware it exists. This NSA facility, known in intelligence circles as the AL/499 base, is located 200 feet below the village. There are entrances to the facility at: Greenham common (known as ‘Bravo’ entrance, which is now sealed off). Watchfield Military Science College ('Delta’ entrance). Harwell laboratories in Oxfordshire. There are entrances to the base in Lambourne and Welford in Berkshire. The underground base at Lambourne is the 'Area 51' of the U.K. with many exotic, anti-gravity aircraft stored there."

James Casbolt [1]

Many of these underground facilities are equipped with advanced technology used to program slaves and soldiers, especially 'super soldiers' (All black ops/Delta/etc. soldiers are highly programmed). High tech programming is used along with the blood rituals and extreme mind-splitting traumas, utilizing "trip-seats" (Psychological Program Alteration Units), modified sensory deprivation tanks, advanced virtual reality and holograms, harmonics, various surgical and medical alterations, implants and microchips, brainwave scanning, machines used to program in specific beliefs and responses, and a number of other sophisticated electronic hardware-based hypnosis machines.
>>
"One of the largest research centers for experimental programming is on the West Coast of the United States; the large research facility is underground, and is combined with sophisticated milab (military laboratory) research. Another is in East Berlin; and another is in Prague in Europe, and yet another one exists in Rome."

Svali [9]

"My training was completed in the USA at age 14 years by Lieutenant Colonel Michael Aquino in a special laboratory established at Dulce underground base. Delta training included the weaponization of psychic ability, or psychic warfare training."

Fiona Barnett [5]

"TRAPDOOR genetics facility below SAS training ground in Brecon Beacons - you can consider it the UK version of the Dulce base in New Mexico. The man who showed me around the facility at Brecon in 2006 told me the following - 'When you're traumatised you develop intuitive abilities'."

James Casbolt [1]

"During my trip to the USA at age six, I was also transported to Dulce, home of the Frankenstein lab purpose built for Col. Louis Jolyon West, Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, and John W. Gittinger, who were trained directly by Operation Paperclip’s most clandestine recruit, Joseph Mengele. Dulce lab technicians strapped my naked body to a chair, plastered large electrode pads to my back and limbs, and attached a Medusa-mass of EEG electrodes to my head. My brain splits were colour-labelled: Green, Blue, Red, White, Yellow. For each colour, Dr. West was codenamed ‘Dr. White.’ He held a large sheet of coloured card in my face while a computer repeated the name of the colour: ‘Red. Red. Red. Red. Red...’ I was simultaneously electrocuted until my senses were overwhelmed and I surrendered my will to the insertion of their instruction. They stopped torturing me once they recognised the desired brainwave pattern on their monitors."

Fiona Barnett [10]
>>
"Mt. Shasta, CA - Underground facilities around this huge mountain in the Lake Shasta area are putting out Monarch programming that makes the people think they are in communication with aliens. This facility is for torturing & reprogramming captured runaway Monarch slaves. People are brought into the area via helicopter, plane, or flying saucer. This site is probably the largest mind-control programming center. It is in a remote wooded area. It is heavily guarded, has fences, and a large contingent of black helicopters. Mt. Shasta is equipped with state of the art high tech programming equipment. Mind-controlled slaves who are soldiers are programmed and trained at the Mt. Shasta facility."

Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler [14]

"Scheflin and Opton wrote The Mind Manipulators based on the FOI release of 10,000 pages of CIA MK-ULTRA related documents. A memorandum (dated January 14, 1953) titled Interrogation Techniques states:"

"If the services of Major Louis J. West, USAF (MC), a trained hypnotist, can be obtained and another man [DELETED] well-grounded in conventional psychological interrogation and polygraph techniques, and the services of Lt. Colonel [DELETED], a well-balanced interrogation research centre could be established in an especially selected location."

456 Alan Scheflin & Edward Opton (1979). The Mind Manipulators, Paddington Press.
"I am certain one of the names deleted from this document was Lt. Colonel Michael Aquino. The other omitted name could have been John C. Lilly, but I believe it was John W. Gittinger. In any case, all three collaborated with Major Louis West at the ‘interrogation research centre’ described in the proposal for MK-ULTRA Subproject 43:"
>>
"...a unique laboratory must be organized and constructed. This laboratory will include a special chamber, in which all psychologically significant aspects of the environment can be controlled. This chamber will contain, among other things, a broad-spectrum polygraph for simultaneous recordings of a variety of psychophysiological reactions of the individual being studied. In this setting the various hypnotic, pharmacologic, and sensory-environmental variables will be manipulated in a controlled fashion and quantitative continuous recording of the reactions of the experimental subjects will be made."

"A Frankenstein laboratory fitting this description was built within an underground military base located near Dulce, New Mexico. ‘Interrogation’ means ‘torture.’ The documents refer to using drugs, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, and torture on children."

Fiona Barnett, 'Eyes Wide Open', Chapter 23, 'MK-DELTA Child Soldier' [10]

"The Dulce laboratory contained an upright version of John C. Lilly’s sensory deprivation tank. During the 1950s, the CIA funded John Lilly’s development of the sensory deprivation tank and his research into brain waves and Altered States of Consciousness. In his book, Programming and Meta-programming in the Human Biocomputer, Lilly blatantly explained how children are programmed using LSD, his sensory deprivation tank, and implicit learning via classical and operant conditioning. Lilly compared the human mind to a bio-computer installed with programs that can be erased, modified and created. We are all born with ‘programs’ like eating, sleeping, and feeling pain ingrained in our genetic code. ‘Meta-programming’ is our ability to learn new information and develop ideas beyond these innate programs."

Fiona Barnett [10]
>>
"Josef Mengele laid my Core programming during that Canberra trip, in a lab beneath the US Embassy. The embassy was staffed with CIA pedophiles and hosted VIP pedophile orgies, like nearby Parliament House. A tunnel system existed beneath the US Embassy in which some of my abuse occurred. I was left naked and alone in a cage built into the side of a dark underground cave. I lost track of time but might have been left there for three days. I was subsequently tortured in a lab by Mengele and his assistants."

Fiona Barnett [10]

"Focus 15 of the Gateway Process involves transcending our space-time continuum to time travel into the subject’s past, while Focus 21 entails travelling into the future. I know from experience that Focus 15 formed the basis of Project Looking-Glass which involved peering into history. Looking-Glass was conducted at the Dulce lab in the mid-1980s. Alice Delta soldiers were hooked up to machinery including brain scans attached to computer monitors which displayed images transformed from the subjects’ neural activity. A rudimentary version of Looking-Glass technology was replicated in an experiment conducted 20 years ago at the University of California. Berkley scientists recorded signals from the brain of a cat while it watched movie scenes, then reconstructed the recorded signals into images which they displayed on a computer monitor. The recorded images were fuzzy but recognizable versions of the movie scenes the cat watched."

Fiona Barnett [10]

Many of these military bases are also used for rituals and sacrifices.
>>
"Mornington Crescent - that London Underground Tube station which has been closed since whenever, contains the entrances to British Intelligence's tunnels to Illuminati 'HQ'. This is where they all go to perform their Satanic rites (not just old WWII secret bunkers). There is also a tunnel under the Thames from MI6 to the Houses of Parliament. A whole underground network that not too many people know about."

Ex MI6 [11]

"Underneath the Royal Observatory upon Greenwich Hill there is a large military base, accessible by a trapdoor within the Observatory or the Queen Anne's colonaded house next door to Queen Anne's garden. People have been abducted, tortured and murdered down there for many decades now and upon Prince Philip's orders. Not to mention the child sacrifice that goes on down there."

Ex MI6 [11]

"A large underground facility (located in Czechoslovakia). This facility has numerous altars within it, where sacrifices are done continuously day and night, for the spiritual empowerment of the project. This facility is equipped with high-tech equipment."

Svali [9]

"The people running the AL/499 facility in Berkshire and the connected underground bases are a hard-line military regime that is ultimately a religious cult centred around the corrupt Zionists and Rosicrucians. These places are religious centres where so-called ‘black magick’ rites are performed, ancient deities worshipped, and children trained and sacrificed."

James Casbolt [1]
>>
"Emerald City is beneath the Pentagon. The underground city below Area 51 is called Zion (or Mars), and it has a mirror underground city also named Zion located in Israel. This location has a giant stone altar with Nephilim skulls on it. Those skulls are there for 'end-time’ rituals, which are rituals which will be done at the time that the Illuminati is ready to unveil their New World Order and raise the Antichrist. There is some indication that Michael Aquino, famed Satanist and very high-level Luciferian, faked his own death and went underground to run the underground city Mars, which he calls 'The Mars Colony'. Valhalla is in northwestern Kansas, underneath Gove County. It is a meeting place for the very highest of the ranks of the Illuminati."

Jessie Czebotar [6]
"The Mormon temple at Lake Oswego in Portland has a large programming facility in tunnels beneath it."

Jessie Czebotar [6]

"The new Mormon Temple has an extremely high tech underground tunnel facility for programming built underneath it. Witnesses have collaborated their testimony on this high tech programming site under the Portland Mormon Temple. Although building plans are to be public information, the city of Lake Oswego makes it very difficult to view the temple’s building plans. The plans show that the foundation walls are far thicker than any conceivable earthquake would ever call for. The reason is that the foundation helps house an underground arena for the Illuminati & and their guests to watch perverse shows. Three separate Monarch slaves independently described this underground installation. In order to gain access to the underground programming tunnels, a person has to have to place their palm on the wall, where a disguised instrument identifies a person's hand. One is from the Temple Laundry Building south of the temple and another is from the hotel south of the temple."

Fritz Springmeier, Cisco Wheeler [14]
>>
"He told me that the Trinity Mountain Underground Complex was a top-secret facility that no one is supposed to know about. Controversial things occur at this site that the people would not understand. He told me that I would be acting as a guard for a ceremony that was to be taking place there that night in one of the secret chambers under the earth...I would be placed in a guard detail over a satanic cannibalistic ceremony involving the consumption of newly born babies deep in the top-secret underground government complex. I would receive a severe head injury while on this security detail when another of the guards would break from his programming and being unable to cope with what he had witnessed taking place at this event he had planned on killing everyone in the ceremony."

Jonathan Sweet [16]
>>
The 'New World Order' relies on these secret bases, the technology developed in them, and their sophisticated mind control technology for their plans.

"Most people, including most of the so-called patriots, are sincere about defeating the New World Order, but they are really looking in the wrong direction. They need to uncover, expose and alert the people of the world what’s going on below the earth’s surface. What if you were to realize that Canada has over 30 DUMBs, and its neighbor to the south has over 140 active DUMBs? Worldwide there are now over 1500 DUMBs. Let us assume all North American DUMBs are connected below by oxygenated magnetoleviton trains from Krupp, Germany, and are able to reach MACH2+, having the tunnels vacuumed of air to eliminate air resistance."

"Timothy" [4]

"Do you know that more than 3,000 people have been killed for trying to talk about what goes on in these underground bases? It’s basically a death sentence when you start getting too close to the nerve center of the real New World Order’s plans. The real heart and soul of the New World Order plan lies in the mysterious underground military bases scattered all over the world...[He became privy to this top secret information when he served as a junior officer in the Canadian Armed Forces in the aerospace engineering branch, while working at one of the top secret deep underground military bases at Cold Lake in Canada.]"

"Timothy" [4]
>>
"In the U.S., approximately 140 of these DUMB bases exist. A geologist friend of this author who helped build these DUMB bases (Phil Schneider), gave his life to get the truth out to the American people. He was a programmed multiple of the Illuminati, and some of his alters knew it. These underground bases play a vital role in the entire mind-control network."

Fritz Springmeier [12]

There also exist massive underground cities and areas, fully-equipped and stocked for harboring a large amount of people for a long time.
>>
"I'm primarily using the term 'slab' because this is what they used to describe the town area and what the town area sits on. Each town area was their own slab. This is taken from the fact they the cave area was open and huge (maybe the size of Chicago? New York?) and they divided it up and floored it off. 3 football fields long, 6 football fields wide, was the size of the slab. The whole opening was divided up into approximately 10 slabs. This I will assume when taken into that is probably the size of Chicago/New York. The reason I keep calling the area we were in a slab is because that's what they call it and that name stuck. There were many slabs that had X amount of homes on it. Outside of the home it was very spacious, wasn't cramped even slightly it was like being anywhere in the U.S. but just dark of course because you were underground. One thing that was a little strange was that it was like your ears were hearing a 'hollowed' out kinda sound. Very strange and it is something you would have to experience. It wasn't noise, or a sound, kinda like empty/filled air all around you. Also, most of the homes were empty. They were owned in full. But it wasn't like people went there on family vacations to hang out. We were only there because my dads friend needed him at the time. They have the ability to stay underground for CENTURIES. Probably till the point they would come out eventually looking something far from us today."

"I_reddit_for_lulz" [8]
>>
A big function of these bases and underground laboratories is genetic research and every concievable type of human experimentation, including modified humans, chimera creation, and any and all types of tests and experiments on slaves and embryos. There exist many extremely horrific underground breeding programs in these facilities. Many survivors have also talked about the rows and rows of cages holding humans for terrible experiments and rituals at many of these underground bases.

"Via molecular biology and genetics, humanoids that are vastly different from normal humans have been created in secret underground installations. They have been created in secret underground installations. They have been modifying humans to design para-humans, and then applying mind-control to them."

Fritz Springmeier [15]

"Kay Griggs stated the military is cloning humans. That is correct. I saw human cloning being conducted at Dulce and Pine Gap. The bodies are grown to full form in giant test tubes just like in the propaganda film, The 6th Day. When I was six years old, Gittinger showed me a massive clone army of super soldiers assembled like Stormtroopers on the floor of a three-story+ high auditorium carved beneath Pine Gap. They looked 7 ft. tall, were dressed in black Nazi-style uniforms, and lacked male genitalia. Gittinger told me to take a look at the genitalia of one of them, and it looked like a Ken doll. A fleet of UFOs with NASA stamped on their shell were stored on an underground conveyor belt system at Pine Gap."

Fiona Barnett [10]
>>
"A great deal of secret experimentation has gone on in underground installations with genetics. This author has had the privilege of debriefing someone who worked at the Area 51 underground installation. He was murdered after having had several long interviews with this author. Truth is stranger than fiction. It goes without saying that the Illuminati has gathered up every hair-brained idea for controlling and manipulating the human race. That doesn’t mean everyone of them has been attempted, but they have the means to carry out very bizarre experiments in their underground facilities, such as the ones at Area 51. There is no question that they have tried to augment natural human features and replace natural human parts. Who knows what weird transgenetic or cybernetic beings have been created? This author knows that they have been successful in some of their work at reshaping humans. This author has accumulated a great deal of information on the underground installations from eyewitnesses, but there is no way of knowing what is accurate and what is disinformation. However, a few details are definite. These underground installations are massive and they involve genetic manipulation to create new species or breed special types of people. The NWO has been secretly creating chimeras. Chimeras is the widely used name for beast-men. This research is generally not for the public to see but is done in some of the underground facilities listed in Appendix 2. An example would be a creature that was half human and half some other beast."

Fritz Springmeier [15]
>>
"The mind control aspects of my abuse mainly occurred at laboratories in Sydney University, Holsworthy Army Base, Lucas Heights nuclear reactor, and Pine Gap. Holsworthy Army Base sits adjacent to Lucas Heights nuclear reactor, now called ANSTOW (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation). Lucas Heights nuclear reactor is a 20-story underground research facility that was connected via underground tunnel to another (7-story) underground research facility at Holsworthy Army Base. Data and material collected from these labs were delivered to Australia’s main CIA / US Military underground facility at Pine Gap. Holsworthy and Lucas heights both featured underground rooms dedicated to Luciferian ritual and the worship of their ancient deity Dagon. All top Australian military brass were Luciferians. Most Sydney University staff were Luciferians."

Fiona Barnett [5]
>>
"The elite JASON scientists operated out of Dulce in the USA and Pine Gap in Australia. DNA and reproductive materials collected from child victims at the CIA research facility at ANSTO in Lucas Heights were stored in liquid nitrogen flasks and transported to Pine Gap in central Australia for use in the JASON super soldier genetic engineering project."

Fiona Barnett [10]

"One thing that they do that is very advanced, almost mind-bogglingly advanced, is genetic manipulation and cross-breeding of humans. Both Jessie and Cisco report that the Illuminati Brotherhood is secretly creating human-animal hybrids, called chimeras. They are breeding humans with birds and other animals, as well as inserting DNA into humans that normally would belong only to a fish, for example."

Veronica Swift, Jessie Czebotar [6]

"Area 51 (Dreamland, Groom Lake), NV - Area 51 is also known as Dreamland. There are a number of extensive underground facilities in the area. This was one of the first genetic research facilities in the U.S. and perhaps the first major genetic research facility. The people/workers & victims are brought in by airplane and tube shuttle. The worst cases of UFO/alien type of Monarch programming are coming out of Area 51. The eggs from slaves are being harvested and weird genetic creatures are being developed from human eggs which have been genetically mixed with other things."

Fritz Springmeier [14]
>>
"This security officer (Barry King) witnessed many of the strange things I saw in Project Mannequin. Not least, small military 'bio-robots' that are part machine and part organic, known as PLF’s (Programmable Life Forms). These are short, grey-coloured beings used for many projects. The PLF’s are developed in 3 stages, and each stage has it’s own section in the base. There are up to 500 stored at any one time, and these are used in the AL/499 and also shipped to various military bases in this country and overseas. The development between stages is rapid and is approximately 3 months. Depending on what the PLF’s are being used for, they have 3 fingers and a thumb, and some have 4 fingers and a thumb."

James Casbolt [1]

"The basic MK-DELTA model was a mind-controlled human whose abilities were enhanced through hypnosis, drugs, sensory deprivation, esoteric means, etc. Another model had abilities enhanced through bio-chipping, bionics, and genetic modification using animal DNA."

Fiona Barnett [10]

Many of these larger underground constructions are constructed in or connect to already existing massive natural cave systems. There are huge tunnel and cave systems running underneath the surface of the entire Earth.
>>
"There are natural cave systems, border tunnels, underground military bases, vacuum-sealed super transport tunnels, underground scientific research institutions, catacombs of historic buildings, subway and train tunnels, secret community tunnels, and underground railway tunnels."

"The CCP, NWO Deep State, and Underground Human Trafficking" [7]

“The world is made up of tunnel systems that go all the way back to Babylon. Below the earth’s surface there are tunnels, some nearer the surface and some way below the surface, very very deep. Most of us are aware that there are tunnels that carry sewage, street water runoff and other waste either towards a water treatment plant or the ocean for removal from cities, but that’s only the very first level of tunnel Systems. Deeper than that are tunnels for the Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBS), and a level even deeper are tunnels used by The System, specifically by the protectors."

Jessie Czebotar [6]

"Underneath Texas, and connecting to Florida and California are ocean water-filled tunnels that submarines can travel through which are used to transport children and adults in human trafficking. These were built by the Luciferians specifically for this purpose."

Jessie Czebotar [6]
>>
"In some of the tunnel systems that The System uses exclusively for themselves are booby traps, located in a device that looks something like a decommissioned Poseidon missile, which is filled with biological weaponized compounds, things like smallpox and ebola. Jessie was told as a child that they would be set off if the location was discovered. In the deepest tunnel systems are born and bred generations of children who never live to see the light of day. Their skin is very translucent, and their pupils are very large and black because of the scarce lighting. The System calls them the mole children, or the black-eyed children."

Jessie Czebotar [6]

Many National Parks and Indian reservations are used for these 'above top secret' underground facilities. There is an extensive underground CIA/Nazi/NWO base in Glacier National Park, Montana, which connects to Canada.
>>
"Hidden high atop the mountainside along Going-to-the-Sun Road at more than 6,600’ is the secret tunnel entrance to an extensive underground Nazi/CIA facility (48.7474°N 113.7633°W). In the above satellite image, the larger circle denotes the hidden rock façade entrance and the smaller circle denotes the position of camouflaged guards. The secret tunnel descends more than two miles to a giant hollowed-out industrial complex below the mountain. This huge underground city/base connects Montana to Canada just north of the national border at the (cleverly named) International Peace Park. This underground base is where the CIA keeps its stolen Holocaust trillions and tests its most secret New World Order black projects, including Tesla’s flying disc, optically invisible aircraft, and other stolen Tesla technologies. Operations at the base include maintenance and deployment of stealth drones."

"Glacier National Park was the first national park to have railroad access at the time – a necessity for all large-scale underground military-industrial construction. This enabled the them to transport the rumored Nazi-gold train of stolen holocaust loot from Montauk, NY to the secret base located inside the mountain. On the promontory above the secret tunnel entrance there is a strange looking outcropping of rocks that at certain times of the day looks like a grizzly bear, hence the name ‘Grizzly Peak’. The CIA uses this secret tunnel route to illegally smuggle drugs, guns, SS Nazi war criminals and dignitaries into Canada without stopping at any border crossings."
>>
"The secret tunnel entrance to the underground base is hidden behind a remote-controlled, movable rock-wall located in the side of the mountain on Going-to-the-Sun Road, shown in Skorzeny’s photograph, just north of Grizzly Peak and the Weeping Wall. In the far background the Garden Wall can be seen, and at far right is the base of Haystack Butte. The tunnel entrance (shadowed overhang circled, bottom right) was cut out of the bedrock by precision laser to prevent any possible discovery. When the base is active during the summer months, there are armed and camouflaged guards hiding on the mountainside (upper left corner) surrounding the secret tunnel entrance. The Nazi New World Order keeps its stolen holocaust trillions and stolen Tesla technology secretly hidden inside this hollowed-out mountain facility, providing access only to the New World Order elite."
>>
"The CIA Nazis use stolen Tesla technology to create artificial “antigravity fields” around Glacier National Park, the nearby Blackfoot Indian reservation and many other locations throughout the world. There are hundreds of satellites orbiting the Earth that project high-intensity positively charged laser beams to certain areas on the Earth. The New Word Order Nazis’ use these beams not only as weapons, but also to transmit power to levitating aircraft, flying discs and various other stolen Tesla technologies below. The absorptive properties of the levitating aircraft allow their utilization of energy beamed from orbital plasma generators, optimally transmitted when the stealth aircraft are themselves plasma-cloaked for optical and radar invisibility (giving off only infrared light). A hazardous by-product of these space-based laser beams is radon gas. Radon is said to be an invisible gas that causes cancer and leukemia in humans and animals, but if you ask the US government about radon gas you will not get a straight answer. Native Americans on the nearby Blackfoot Reservation have suffered from extremely high rates of cancer and leukemia since the 1950s. The US government says that nothing is wrong and there is no reason to be concerned, yet suffering communities must be informed of the true cause of their severe ailments."
>>
"The SR- 71 Blackbird, B-2 Stealth Bomber planes and antigravity flying discs are constantly hovering just below 200’ in the skies above Glacier National Park and the Blackfoot Indian Reservation. This explains why commercial flights are forbidden to fly below 200’ in Glacier National Park; and why no one is allowed to bring firearms into the park for protection against the aggressions of the resident grizzly bears. There are many more secret CIA bases at other National Parks around the country, including the Grand Canyon. These planes are optically invisible and make no audible sound at all. The SR-71 et al. are periodically brought in to the secret underground hangers located in the hollowed-out mountain below Grizzly Peak on Going-to-the-Sun Road. These levitating airplanes are slowly lowered into the waters of Lake McDonald in Glacier National Park, seen above. The planes are capable of traveling underwater like submarines for short distances. Once the planes are submerged in Lake McDonald they travel to the underground/underwater hangers inside the hollowed-out mountain. Once inside the underground hangers the planes are serviced. There is a giant elevator inside the mountain that brings the planes up to a full-size hidden runway inside the mountain. During the night, when Going-to-the-Sun Road is closed, a large camouflaged section of the mountain is briefly opened for aircraft to exit the facility. Once the plane has left the mountain base, the secret runway bay doors are closed."
>>
"Otto Skorzeny presented the photograph below, taken on August 27, 1997, describing the hidden stealth technologies active around Glacier Park’s Lake McDonald. Skorzeny pointed out the flat, squared rock as being a hidden flat-panel radar array (circled), one feature among several secret installations enabling covert surveillance of the sensitive airspace. The disc-shaped cloud (upper left) is actually a plasma-cloaked stealth disc aircraft silently hovering above the CIA boat. Photos of cloud-enveloped discs are well known in UFO circles. The US government claims that SR-71 Blackbirds in hangers are wet because they expand and shrink while flying thereby causing condensation build-up. That line is disinformation – stealth planes spray mists of water on themselves while flying to create the illusion of optical invisibility by interaction with the electrified aircraft shell. Water vapor is used by stealth planes to disguise the aircraft in a white-colored artificial cloud that, when ignited, forms a plasma mirage envelope for complete optical cloaking. To use the words of Otto Skorzeny, 'the stealth planes are like flying ozone-generators.' This advanced application of HHO plasmas derived from water allows the planes to be lowered through the waters of Lake McDonald or other lakes around the US to secret underwater/underground CIA facilities."
>>
"Secret bases include Area-51, NV; Camp Hero Montauk, NY; Las Cruces, NM; Wright Patterson 'underground' Air Force Base, OH; and the secret hollowed-out mountain base in Glacier National Park, MT. The secret entrance to the Glacier Park, Montana base is circled above."

Alexander Putney [2]

Antarctica has these underground bases as well, as shown in the Strava FitBit heatmap data leaks (https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@theouterlight/8e3d8kyr).

Links and Sources

[1] - Global Drug Trade is Controlled and Run by the Intelligence Agencies

http://www.whale.to/b/casbolt6.html

James Casbolt

[2] - Veil of Invisibility

http://www.whale.to/c/Veil_of_Invisibility.pdf

Alexander Putney

[3] - Underground Bases and Tunnels

https://projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html

Phil Schneider, Richard Sauder

[4] - Are the Hidden Underground Military Bases the Real Headquarters for the New World Order?

https://web.archive.org/web/20051124181300/http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/article/1518131/35759.htm

"Timothy"

[5] - Child Trafficking, Ritual Sex Abuse & MK-ULTRA Are A Single Worldwide Operation, Run by the U.S., U.K., and AUS Secret Services

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/09/21/child-trafficking-ritual-sex-abuse-mk-ultra-are-a-single-worldwide-operation-run-by-the-u-s-u-k-and-aus-secret-services/

Fiona Barnett
>>
[6] - An Illuminati Primer

https://cathyfox.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/litinhthewoolan-illuminati-primer.pdf

Veronica Swift, Jessie Czebotar

[7] - The CCP, NWO Deep State, and Underground Human Trafficking

https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.php?threads/the-ccp-nwo-deep-state-and-underground-human-trafficking.3278/

[8] - "Slab" Post Archive

https://archive.vn/2016.10.07-113256//r/conspiracy/comments/55g963/22_years_ago_i_was_invited_through_a_friend_of/

"I_Reddit_For_Lulz"

[9]- The Vatican and the New World Order: Methods, Purpose and Overcoming Their Agenda

https://svalispeaksagain.wordpress.com/welcome/child-page/

Svali

[10] - Eyes Wide Open, 2020 Lockdown Edition

https://cathyfox.files.wordpress.com/2020/06/fionaeyesewo_june2020_lockdownedition.pdf

Fiona Barnett

[11] - Master List of Quotes and Comments

https://textbin.xyz/?afa6f1bae070c613#6CusCHXyrs9gc4xRSY9tLYgLbXUNX2bD2E4di6Gh9Fm6

Ex MI5/MI6 agents and Royal Arch Illuminati slaves
>>
[12] - Subterranean Secrets

https://www.henrymakow.com/subterranean_secrets_by_fritz.html

Fritz Springmeier

[13] - Phil Schneider

http://www.whale.to/b/phil_schneider.html

[14] - The Illuminati Formula Used To Create An Undetectable Mind Control Slave

http://whale.to/b/sp/for1.html

Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler

[15] - Deeper Insight Into the Illuminati Formula

http://whale.to/b/sp/springmeier.html

Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler

[16] - MormonMonarch

Jonathan R. Sweet
>>
CIA DUMB in Texas they call "Uncle Sam's snuff factory":

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng--1uY5Atc
>>
Bump. Keep fighting the good fight, fren.
>>
Secret deep underground military base under Trinity Mountains also use for protecting ancient cannibal cult. Similar to anon's post:
https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.php?threads/the-ccp-nwo-deep-state-and-underground-human-trafficking.3278/

CIA MONARCH survivor
https://mormonmonarch.com/the-mountain/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_Mountains

"He told me that we were going to a place called the Trinity Mountain Underground Complex and he said that there in front of U.S. was one of the entrances to this facility. He told me that the Trinity Mountain Underground Complex was a top-secret facility that no one is supposed to know about. Controversial things occur at this site that the people would not understand. He told me that I would be acting as a guard for a ceremony that was to be taking place there that night in one of the secret chambers under the earth.
>>
>>37683261
The air was thick with moisture and there was a strong smell of chlorine coming from the doors leading to the ceremony which began some time shortly after I was placed at my post. The corridor was quiet except for the sounds coming from behind the door leading to the ceremony. From behind the doors, I began to hear water splashing, men’s voices, women screaming as though in pain, and other indescribable sounds coming from within. I was in a disassociated state and was still under a deep spell of mind control. I stood for an unknown length of time at this location listening to the sounds behind the door and taking in these surroundings. The radios had been quiet for the most part with only the C.O. checking in on each guard periodically throughout the night. Then something happened and this pattern began to be disrupted by some irregular chatter over the coms that was not typical. One of the other members of the security detail who was directly across from me on the other side of the event had taken the liberty of looking behind the steel doors he was posted at to see what was taking place in the ceremony. When he had seen what was happening in the ceremony, he called in over the coms to all the other guards in the security detail and he told U.S. that the people in the ceremony were eating children/babies alive. I listened to my headset but was silent on my radio as the guard described what was happening in the ceremony. The guard who had looked behind the doors did not approve of the activity taking place in the ceremony and he told all of the other guards posted around it to join him in stopping the ceremony and killing everyone in the room; he had said that none of the people in the ceremony deserved to live and we needed to kill them all.
>>
>>37683270
The smell of chlorine and blood was strong as I opened the door to the ceremony and the aroma and taint of the air hit my senses like a wall of moisture and blood. I took no time to stop and look at what was taking place around me, but my eyes, ears and nose could not help but take in the surroundings and the things that were taking place there in that room, at that moment in time. When I entered the room, I was hit by a wave of sound such as one would experience when entering a large and very crowded public swimming pool area with the sound of water splashing, people talking and laughing, and the eco of the enclosed space and activity. But in this environment people were also screaming, yelling, and crying out in pain and horror. The room was a giant swimming pool area with several pools spread throughout the room of all sizes; there was large pools to my right as I entered where much of the activity was taking place and there were some smaller shallower pools to my left. There was blood everywhere in the water and on the surfaces in between the pools. I looked across the room and I could see the doors that I needed to access, and I ran across the room to the other side. There were men in the pools to my left and I looked down at them as I passed, and I could see what it was that they were doing. They were naked and they were all in the pool together and were eating the body of what appeared to be a newborn baby; it was difficult to process in my mind as I passed by them, and they looked up at me from their activity caught by surprise that someone was moving through the ceremony. I was very relieved to make it to the steel doors at the opposite side of the room and I quickly opened them and stepped out of the ceremony and closed the door behind myself leaving the blood and murder behind me for the moment. All of this pushed me even deeper into myself and into a state of trauma.
>>
>>37683274
The room was a vast chamber made of granite and stone with great stone columns of ancient Greek and Roman style architecture all throughout the room and reaching to the ceiling which was at least fifty feet high. The space was rectangular in shape and the doors that I had entered were at the far end of the room. There was a series of pools varying in size with the smaller pools at the end I had entered and the larger pools at the other end of the room. There was an elevated level at the far end of the chamber opposite from where I had entered that was about fifteen to twenty feet higher than the pools below. There was an open water slide leading from this upper level to the pools below. There was also a small waterfall cascading over the edge of the elevated area. The pools were filled with men of an Asian nationality, and they ranged in age as well as size; some of them were skinny and some of them were very heavy and fat and they were all naked. The older men were closest to the other end of the room where the slide and waterfall was located, and I could see that newborn babies were being slide down the slide from the upper level of the room to the men below in the pools of red water. The water in the pools was not clear and clean but was blood red and there was blood and gore all over the stone floors of the room. The entire scene was a horror to behold.
>>
>>37683284
All of what I saw in this place was a nightmare. The top landing area was flat and not engulfed in pools or water, but rather had a hard surface of white for the floor and walls. The room was filled with the sound of many women screaming in pain of the body and of the soul. All of the women were or had been pregnant and were or had been in the process of giving birth; this is where the babies that the men were eating below were coming from. The room was filled with at least thirty to fifty women if not more as it is difficult to say the exact number in the horror of it all; I was not counting. Attending to the women giving birth were people dressed up as doctors who were taking the newly born children and putting them on the water slide and sending them down to the men below to be consumed. Like the area below there was blood everywhere on this level splattered on the floor and it was painful to experience.
>>
>>37683287
...I also asked my grandfather about the people who had been in the ceremony and why it was that the CIA would have any interest in such groups as this and not simply destroy them. He told me that the group I had been guarding was an old and satanic group that many had tried to destroy and abolish throughout history. He told me that this group had been around for thousands of years, and he said that each time they were hunted down this occult group would go into hiding and always some of them would survive and escape. He said that in this way this occult group had continued throughout history, along with others like it. He said that the CIA and the Pentagon could seek out and attempt to destroy these occult groups, but he said that it would only make U.S. enemies with them and push them even deeper into hiding. The members of this group were immensely powerful in the world stage and my grandfather told me that it was better for the Agency and the country if they worked with this group rather than try to destroy it as by working with it, they were able to manipulate and blackmail its leaders and members in the direction the country and the world needed to go. He told me that there are other such cults in the world, and it is important to be aware of them and to keep control of them as they are not going away and have been on the earth since the beginning of time."
>>
"From this author’s interviews with 'alien abductees' it was clear that 100% of them were victims of U.S. government trauma-based mind-control and that many of them had been taken to underground programming facilities and made to believe they were at another planet. This is happening in foreign countries too. However, this doesn’t mean that flying saucer craft do not exist, they do."

See:
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/36916947/
>>
"We were sold to the federal government by our father and his priesthood and military leaders...experiments in the deep underground military bases at Vandenberg Air Force base. I remember a red settee in a huge room in one of these underground bases, the room was monstrously big. My sister April and I were just about ready to get our hypodermic needle that we always hated, we would run but we couldn’t hide from those white lab coats. They did finally catch us and strap us on to gurneys and they had their way with not only our pubescent bodies but our minds as well. April remembers the day I got my eggs harvested, she heard my screaming as we were put through some terrible torture with the electrodes. The babies would be harvested early and put into the advanced incubators and finished...to be used as 'Manchurian candidates'."

https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2022/06/28/ut5-kristy-allen-mormon-ritual-abuse-and-mkultra/
>>
File: DUMBS_rabbit_hole.webm (831 KB, 720x1280)
831 KB
831 KB WEBM
>>37683006
Very high quality thread so far, keep posting so I can save this page as a PDF.
>>
>>37683152
More information about the "aliens" they are creating in dumbs:

"Wayne Morris (interviewing Kathleen Sullivan): 'Let's go to something you mentioned about the alien part in terms of mind control and the New World Order implementation plan. How do you think this is tied to the phenomenon of the growth of allegations of being abducted by aliens? Do you feel people are being experimented on by the government instead of aliens?'"

"KS: 'Absolutely. I realize that there are some MK survivors who will strongly disagree with me, I am just going by what I have experienced and remembered. A lot of us were hypnotized and otherwise tricked into believing that we had been abducted by aliens, when actually it was government connected handlers who were using us for illegal activities. One thing the Nazis were working on very hard was genetic experimentation on some of their prisoners in the concentration camps, although our government has tried to suppress the documentation. And they were into breeding their own. My dad used to brag about how they were doing genetic experiments on embryos that were creating what they called 'children'.
>>
>>37683507
These children are, I personally believe, aliens...little ones that people have seen. I met several at a NASA facility. One was an older child, I guess I would call it. He was able to speak two languages. He was able to speak English and what they called a 'trilateral language'. He used a lot of buzzes and clicks and symbolic hand signals. He also had a lot of Theta abilities. He had been programmed — as I understand some of the others had that were genetically experimented on — to believe that they are aliens. It is one of the biggest crimes that an agency of our country has ever perpetrated against another human. What I understand is that with all the UFO movies lately, and so many TV shows about it in the last few years, it is preparing people's minds to believe that aliens are real, that they really do exist, that they really are trying to contact us. I can't help but wonder if some of these human 'aliens' will be used down the road as some kind of proof to people.'"

"WM: 'So these people, you believe, have been genetically altered through genetic engineering to look like aliens, or what the public has been conditioned to view as an alien?'"
>>
>>37683514
"KS: 'I met several breeders of these people. One of the things that I noticed with some of these breeders...one woman's husband worked for NASA. She was in hospital in Dallas. There were some things that she said, and I looked at her one day, and I said 'are you a breeder?' She looked at me and said, 'yeah', and I asked her if she had NASA connections, and she looked at me in shock and said 'my husband works for NASA'. I went to her psychiatrist and explained the situation because she had a lot of the physical - especially facial characteristics - of these 'aliens'. There was another woman I met back in 1988 in a reprogramming facility who also was a breeder, and she had a problem because she would see UFO's coming at her sometimes in the room. These seemed to be generational experiments, genetically, and specifically done for that purpose.'"
-Kathleen Sullivan [2]

"There was one odd occasion in which I was taken to a below-ground installation with large tunnels. I was introduced, by adults dressed in white suits, to what I was told were 'alien' children. Although I believed they were aliens at that time, later, a handler told me that the children were actually the result of decades of genetic experimentation. The handler also explained that the children are raised to BELIEVE that they are aliens, and are even taught a very different language. One of those children did look remarkably like some of the drawings I’ve seen in publications, of traditional 'aliens.'"
-Kathleen Sullivan [32]
>>
>>37683524
"The Grays show a strong fetal physiology, as numerous descriptions have stated. And given enough mastery of genetics, human reproductive material could be altered so that its appearance resembled the Gray type, yet be strictly human in composition. The Grays, in effect, could be grossly altered bodies of human babies, devoid of what we call soul and mentally programmed like dedicated computer hardware...In another instance, the abductee was actually told that the reproductive work and the fetuses were used in the manufacture of the Gray workers. She was told that the aliens were also preparing 'workers' for a coming time of destruction, because they would need workers who were devoid of emotion."
-Karla Turner [31]
>>
>>37683530
"Mae Brussell may have been the first to speculate on a possible core secret of UFO disinformation: the concealment of genetic experimentation, which may or may not be conducted in underground bases housing vats and utilizing bovine blood from cattle mutilations, and the connection of this experimentation to UFO coverup. Referring to the 'aliens' encountered in UFO abduction experiences, Brussell said: 'My worst fear is, what if these people are genetically mutilated? What if they are humanoids that have been tampered with, and are being used for purpose of terror or development of outer space? I began to think of the psychiatrists that see the people afterwards, that hypnotize them and recount the stories, and wonder: who are the cast of characters that would be involved in the UFO situation if they’re man-made? Like Mr. Vallee was saying, if they’re not from outer space, if they’re Nazi space scientists, if they’re Nazi doctors...Where is Dr. Mengele?'"
-Jim Keith [37]
>>
>>37683535
"The doctors from Mengele’s American labs made fake grey aliens for the show. The creation of fake grey aliens took about ten years in America and it was all top secret at the mental hospitals. They worked on some of their patients, brain sculpting with a fiber optic implant until they were about two to three feet tall or roughly thirty months old. The victims had their facial bones removed to deform the skull, face and eyes. This created the pear-shaped head of an alien. The orphan victims were surgically groomed, implanted, bones removed and so forth to promote an agenda of alien invasion. The microwave popped brains were special...this came from microwave experiments while they were learning to control the grey brain using remote control of the lower brains radio waves. The doctors would inflate the meninge layers from the brains still attached to the brainstem and spinal column by using the pre-shaped forms of aluminum cranial casings. The alien was typically a small size, maybe three feet tall."
-Anna Starfire [38]
>>
>>37683543
"After an abortion performed on me in Montreal, Canada when I was twelve, Dr. Black harvested eggs. I can only assume from what he showed me a few years later, that he was playing God and tampering with genes to create a 'Super Race.' He undoubtedly was doing test tube fertilization with these eggs. Unfortunately his early experiments produced children with grossly enlarged heads."
-Carol Rutz [35]

"I have been experiencing abduction type scenarios from at least the age of five. For example, I have seen small grey beings around my bed on many occasions since I was a child. At these times I felt myself ’floating’ upwards but I was paralysed and could do nothing about it. I have had needle wounds in my arms and many other of the usual abduction type scenarios. By working with professionals who specialise in de-programming mind control issues and also by working with NSA personnel, I have been able to confirm that these abductions and my working with MI-6 have all been part of a highly classified mind control, cloning and genetic enhancement programme known as Project Mannequin. Project Mannequin was and is being run by the NSA from an underground facility in Peasemore, Berkshire, in the UK. I grew up in this area. The NSA is using computer-generated life forms which look like the classic Grey alien. These are basically robots that the military create for use in project Mannequin abductions in this country. They are known as PLF’s. PLF stands for programmable life forms."
-James Casbolt [22]
>>
>>37683548
These citation numbers are from this larger thread:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/36916947/
>>
File: 1706394912992821.jpg (27 KB, 400x329)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
All of the files linked and more saved in here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TfZqPVSWRXCi_a3mM73W7HHfASRcadJq
>>
>>37683676
Good stuff, anon. May God bless you sincerely for exposing these demonic activities perpetrated against God's children.

2 Corinthians 4:2-4
Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to everyone’s conscience in the sight of God. And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
>>
BUMP FOR INFO
>>
"I never remembered where I was taken and for what reason...until about 2009, when memories began to surface. In some of these memories, I was as young as 4-years-old. Some of those memories were of an underground facility. I suspect it was somewhere at Mac Dill Air Force Base in Tampa, which was close to where I lived. What I remember most about this possible underground facility is seeing children in cages...kept like animals. Most of them were about my age. There were a lot of blonde-haired blue-eyed children. Some, like me, didn't live there, but I think some were kept prisoners like animals. I feared I would become one of them. I was told that if I didn't cooperate I would."

www.whale.to/c/illuminati_pedophilia.html
>>
OP, nibba, you srsly expect us zoomers to read all of dat ?
>>
>>37683034
>it's THE EVIL NAZIS
that's how I know you're full of shit.
There are many things underground, some of which are horrifying, but this is a schizo larp.
>>
File: Werhner Von Braun.jpg (1.02 MB, 1638x2048)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>37684259
Don't be ignorant, many Nazis were pardoned and brought into the military fold of the United States Government after World War II through what was called Operation Paperclip. Many of these high ranking Nazis would be funneled into both the CIA and NASA. One of notable fame being Werhner Von Braun.
>>
>>37683006
>Jessie Czebotar
You have no discernment. Just cut and paste everything that fits your confirmation bias. You're making this board worse.
>>
File: tunnels-southwest.png (1.1 MB, 1437x1269)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
bump
>>
>>37684249
Dont be a little bitch, D.U.M.B.S are legitimately extremely interesting and all but confirmed. Does secret underground mega citys that likely have inhuman experiments occuring in them not seem like its worth reading? Dont be a retard lil zoom zoom
>>
File: ayy.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1080)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>37683543
Really making me think of this lil guy

This is a great thread OP
>>
>>37683205
Optical cloaking?
MiG-31 pilots could see the SR-71 just fine, the contrails alone would give it away.
>>
UP
>>
Bump
>>
>>37686563
More like
>>
>>37683006
you can't tunnel under all the earth, the surface depends on the subterranean mass to stay on top
the metaphorical reality of your "underground military bases" for the "trauma programmed MKultra victims" is the rapperscape prevalent across the radio waves and television schedules
basically, people learned they can smoke weed and get ideas to produce "art" by which they can market and get rich in currencies, propelling themselves as supreme deities who go on to amass tiktok followings in the hundreds of thousands
>>
>>37686363
How could there be a megacity underneath the earth's surface without it caving in once the tectonic plates decide to shift around a lil bit though? It's a cool idea for a grimdark adventure series, but seems far from realistic, but idk, is there anything out there about the logistics of how such an underground world could actually be engineered?
>>
>>37683006
I remember watching documentaries about the machines used to do it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_boring_machine#:~:text=A%20tunnel%20boring%20machine%20(TBM,of%20which%20requires%20specialized%20technology.
>>
>>37689950

You really think they are unable to account for those type of events? Just them up anon, its a open secret they exist. Start here>>37689974
>>
>>37690201
Well yeah, obviously the most likely truth is that they are unable to account for those types of events, because how could they? If you're saying that they can, why not just provide an explanation? I'm willing to listen, rather not sit through a whole documentary for the answer to a simple question though.
>>
>>37690243
It's just a wiki page that shows the tunnel boring machines that they used to have on the science channels before they all became pozzed with bullshit.
>>
>>37690279
Oh, I see that now, my bad. That's kind of worse than a doc though lol, like obviously tunnel boring is a thing, but that's completely different than hollowing out a Chicago sized cavern underground and somehow stabilizing it for thousands of years. The larp would be more believable if that part had been left out and they just went with mile long tunnel-cities, that collapse every couple hundred of years and have to be re-bored.
>>
bump
>>
/r/1978map
>>
Jaques Vallee was right: How do all these massive DUMBS get rid of emissions without any satellite on earth ever catching it? All the grifters quote by op can't answer that basic question. The beauty of telling crazy DUMB stories is that they can't be proven or disproven.
>>
>>37684259
>>37684403
the thad truth is that the paperclip nazis are a complete smokescreen for indigenous Anglo-Jewish characters like Donald Ewen Cameron, a poison pill to make the foremost victims (postwar Germans, marked as 'the weak' to be mindraped and destroyed) as being the perpetrators. Little half truths and whole lies slipped into the hangouts to soften the blow if the expatriate Third Reich types decide to go hot and scuttle their treaties with the ruling powers of Earth, since our retarded governors keep bending or breaking them anyways from a position of weakness.
>>
>>37690807
>>37689852
>>37684259
>>37684249
>>
File: The Temple Torpedo.jpg (265 KB, 1312x1008)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>
File: TunnelMap+Notes.jpg (163 KB, 1242x928)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
bump
>>
File: 1692800593439928.png (318 KB, 589x499)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>37683006
Cool thread
>>
>>37683006
good thread OP
>>37683467
how do i save a thread as a PDF?
>>
>>37694185
webtopdf.com or similar works
>>
>>37694185
press crtl+p and save as pdf
>>
>>37690849
>"If you question this pre-formed narrative, you're one of them."
>>
>>37683240
Only thing that doesn't add up is the whole "white supremacist" thing. Obviously that makes no sense when the US white population has fallen by 30 million since 1990 while the overall population rises by 150 million.

You have to take what she says with a grain of salt, even if it's based on truth. She says herself she was brainwashed, hypnotized, traumatized, and so-on. The fact her video stays up says there is enough poison in her thoughts for it to be "safe" consumption (poisonous) for us.

Really it makes no sense in light of Loxism and Jewish campaigns against whiteness. The NWO is ambivalent toward whites? That makes no sense. It's pure malice, not supremacy.
>>
The vampires live underground and need the special sauce to survive. They send their remotely piloted clones around to influence things while on drugs.
>>
>>37690243
Elon Musk the Boring Company.
In an interview he said "earthquakes are a a surface event" so maybe once underground it lessens, I dont know just remember hearing him say something along those lines.
>>
>>37694403
These groups behind the scenes (Illuminati/Nazis/Jesuits) are in fact racist in the extreme
>>
>>37694403

Most likely a tactic to make browns kill off the remaining whites.
>>
While I do believe the survivors of santainc/ritual abuse, do you ever thibk they may have had their memeories altered to overblow their trauma? Like, I can believe a girl was raped by a buncha politicians but the idea they have a giant vat filled with shit and piss for voiling children in? idk...Sometimes I think they have false memories inserted into their brains so when they describe these evwnta and their proven false it takes credibility away from the real abuse they have undergone.
>>
Bump!
>>
>>37683676
Thank You Anon. EVen if this gets me killed or worse. Thank You
>>
ALIEN DISCLOSURE IMMINENT UFO ARRIVAL VERY SOON 2024 QAnon
Q
Dear Sirs, a very important classified video will be leaked before Full Alien Disclosure Occurs in the Months April 2024 Official Global Arrival Date please review attached Transcripts
I'm Formerly employee in DEEPSTATE Government Best Regards Goodluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGORuzZsCVU

Aliens UFO DID 911 TRUTH
When 9/11 happened, news in Australia initially reported that the US was attacked by aliens. There used to be videos of metal orbs flying right through the buildings coming from above instead of directly towards., RESEARCH THE FLAT EARTH.
>>
>>37683044
Michael Aquino would have been about 4-5 years old if that was him.
>>
i would usually say this is schizophrenia but after everything that happened i believe it
>>
>>37698398
kys glowie
>>
How much do we wanna bet that manufacturers overproduction everything to cover for the raw materials? Not like people gonna break into yards to count cars.
>>
>>37683027
>project mannequin
The guy LARPing about that ended up being a schizo who according to his ex wife was “online all the time and kept watching American psycho over and over”
>>
>>37684403
"ebil nazies" story is but destroyed, when one begins to check PUBLICLY ABAILABLE data on holocaust victims and claims.

Then the entire "ebil nazies" story falls apart.

So, this DUMBS dump is a sus, if "nazies" are used as bad guys there. Sorry, it is the truth that is easily verifiable with a calculator, unlike most of DUMBS/UFO shit.
>>
>>37700455
>>37700190
Haha yes, fellow anons
>>
Could there be people living down there unknown to the surface world?
>>
>>37683006
>They have laser-drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day
The amount of power necessary to do that would be impossible to source.
>>
File: 1712930388987850.jpg (25 KB, 449x259)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37702545
Absolutely not.
Has been debunked by faktcheckers.
>>
File: jc_denton_interesting.jpg (56 KB, 329x306)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>37683009
>James Casbolt
JC
>>
File: 1690332926713580.png (15 KB, 207x239)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>37703916
>>
>>37702585
Nuclear powered tbms exist
>>
>>37704333
Not even nuclear bombs have the necessary power, let alone reactors.
>>
File: VITRIOL.png (54 KB, 298x300)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>37683006
"Visit the interior of the earth, and by rectifying what you find there, you will discover the hidden stone"

The way it was revealed to me is that the Demiurge exists as an abstract life form.
We may know it as the system, the matrix, the great Satan.

He is an organism that exists by deceiving humanity by painting a story which becomes a reality in their minds.
A reality that is not part of gods Kingdom, our ancestors called him the serpent, the deceiver ect.
Take the Ukraine and Russian war for example, the demiurge is a collection of those people who are trying to mobilise the people to fight each other instead of the system.
Because of the stories, the promise of material wealth, he can only exists while men are ignorant and worship his money, which is analogous to its blood.
The blood that flows around its body the collective hive mind of the unenlightened that drive a bus around everyday for 12 hours a day for 40 years.
These people maintain its existence and those selfish individuals who are benefiting from the enslaved masses maintain and continue to deceive the people and draw them away from the truth.

He is the deceiver and exists, whether he is conscious I don't know, possibly like a sort of tree like structure.
But I think we should try and conquer it, possibly destroy it, but he exists because of one simple reason, the desire for men to have power over other men.
He is the manifestation of Authority as an egregore.

tldr; the creators have nested themselves below the ground in highly sophisticated and technologically advanced facilities where they directly influence this creation while the Archons rule from outside this construct
>>
>>37704353
Says you? Read the patents. A link https://projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html

This was decades ago, this has been happening for a LONG time.
>>
>>37704497
Fuck outta here
>>
>>37697122
There are no limits to the sick and evil shit they do
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1702351562937002.png (435 KB, 600x272)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
>>37684403
>>37700812
>>37684165
>seeing children in cages...kept like animals. Most of them were about my age. There were a lot of blonde-haired blue-eyed children
>But it's muh evil racist chud nazis doing it
It's Jews keeping little Aryan kids in cages to use for their blood libel rituals. I remember reading somewhere a Jew saying that their God prefers sacrifices to be male, young and above average intelligence, and that stuck with me for some reason.
This is just a larp with half-truths mixed in
>>
>>37698398
i dont usually post... but to warn my fellow lurkers out there: Please don't give this shit any attention. This is a fucking FED trying to muddy the waters with nonsense conspiracies like flat earth.
>>
>>37696979
So they are raising the living standard of shit skins every decade while lowering whites?
>>
>>37708638
It's the jew families like rothschild doing this, this larp is ironically kike glowniggers poisoning the well
I 100% believe they have dumbs full of nukes and genetic engineering tech and other crazy shit, but it's not the nazis
>>
File: file.png (655 KB, 680x680)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>37683193
>The CIA Nazis use stolen Tesla technology
>>
they are real. they are connected by an maglev train network, to be precise a copy of the transrapid project. we never bought the tech, it's stolen. some of them are also accessible by air, for people who are only supposed to see certain parts of the facilities and are not allowed to know that they are connected to each other in a fail-safe manner.

many of these facilities are only accessible by the transrapid copy, there are facilities that serve as entry points.

we sabotaged the transrapid project back then. it was a white tic tac (drone) with active cloaking. it was able to jam the radio signal and was hovering directly on the straight test track close to the workshop wagon. you had from both sides, through the cloaking effect, a clear view. it was controlled by a black triangle at a safe distance.
>>
>>37709546
this is a lie. it's annunki tech, based on blueprints found in tibet by nazis. they also found large skelletons with elongated skulls. cia found more skelletons around the globe.

it's not some magical free energy. it's an easy to build fusion reactor design, with spinning mercury used for the plasma. the side effect is antigravity.
>>
>>37683006
thank you for this high quality thread OP
>>
>>37683006
>Phil Schneider

What was his professional career like apart from these incredible claims?
>>
>>37710712
Only incredible if you are very new to these kind of topics and how the government operates
>>
>>37683053
Imagine joining the US military, going through a long but borning career of standing watch, rucking, cleaning, weeding, occasionally shooting at the range, or patrolling an Iraqi town. Only to find out later there was this whole other avenue of operations.
>>
>>37683111
Would it be possible to locate and characterize a DUMB or it's tunnel network with GPR or sonic techniques, similar to those used by geologists?
>>
>>37709546
Tesla was killed by Skorzeny in his hotel, and they did indeed steal his technology. This also ties into "George H. W. Bush", who was actually George H. Scherff, Jr., the son of Nikola Tesla's illegal-immigrant, German-born accountant, George H. Scherff, Sr.

'George H. W. "Poppy" (heroin addict) Bush' was a widely known Nazi, sadistic pedophile, and trauma-based mind control programmer, and a mind controlled slave himself, as they all are; see
>>37706014
for some information. A large number of victims have recalled being tortured, hunted, and programmed by him. Some links:

"Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that George H. Scherff Jr., was the 41st U.S. president - son of Nikola Tesla’s German-born accountant, George H. Scherff, Sr."

https://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

http://www.whale.to/c/nikola_tesla1.html

"The Bush Connection"
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pjoSTuTPURR5X9txiJwGWRwYyDOh2rrS/view

"Sabotage"
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kjuqDIvEMTEgFPzjQeKei0DjQpnK2G0K/view?usp=drive_open
>>
>>37711101
>Google drive

Blessed thread otherwise
>>
>>37710884
yes they use salt dome formations as a shield
>>
>>37683213
Any fit bit data leaks show the location of other dumbs?
>>
>>37683676
Nice nice, tyvm.
>>
>>37711243
Yeah there were a good amount not just Antarctica
>>
>>37711305
Has anyone tried using drones to seek out evidence? Back in the 80s and 90s, you couldn't just hike in to these places. But with drones, now you can. Make your own aerial photographs of suspicious locations
>>
File: chad_drone_1.gif (119 KB, 792x560)
119 KB
119 KB GIF
>>37711336
>>37711336
They would be spotted for sure, but possible I guess. Many dumbs are hidden in national parks and indian reservations. They have spy drones too at these locations, some pictures.

"Otto Skorzeny’s information regarding the extensive use of US national parks by the CIA in clandestine underground facilities is corroborated by public photography of advanced levitating surveillance drones over Federal and State forests. Several modular variations of hovering drones with circular hubs and radial spines have been photographed as early as 1985, near Barksdale AFB, Louisiana. Subsequent public photographs of the antigravitic drones also surfaced in Birmingham, Alabama and areas of California in 2007 including Bakersfield, Big Basin, Capitola, Northridge, and Lake Tahoe. CIA surveillance drones have also been photographed in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Argentina, and other NATO countries where they patrol in great numbers. These usually invisible surveillance drones are deployed and remote-controlled by operators in various secret underground Nazi CIA bases in US national parks, easily collecting data on all activities ‘off the grid’. Fake ‘alien scripts’ decorate the drones to disguise the crafts’ CIA origins in the event of partial malfunction or crash, by misleading observers toward the conclusion that the odd craft is an alien visitor to Earth.
>>
File: chad_drone_2.gif (141 KB, 792x538)
141 KB
141 KB GIF
>>37711924
Temporary failure of the drone’s EM-generated HHO plasma invisibility cloak allows it to be briefly seen by the public and photographed, before vanishing only seconds later. Malfunctioning drones have surprised eyewitness photographers over both rural and urban residential areas, suggesting that CIA video surveillance of American citizens has been a regular task of these invisible plasma-cloaked drones for many years. Having been described in a few cases as hovering, slowly rotating and counter-rotating before rapidly flying away at low altitude, one would imagine that the drone’s remote operator may not have known that the plasma-cloaking of the drone had failed until the individuals under surveillance stared upward. Several photographs have been taken showing the drones uncloaked near utility poles and power lines, suggesting that the drones resonantly recharge themselves from available electromagnetic fields surrounding elevated power lines before being able to regenerate the HHO plasma cloak and instantaneously disappear. Events of drone cloaking failure are on the rise with the intensifying electromagnetic planetary changes."

>>
File: chad_drone_3.gif (178 KB, 792x555)
178 KB
178 KB GIF
>>
File: chad_drone_4.gif (200 KB, 792x559)
200 KB
200 KB GIF
>>
File: chad_drone_5.gif (150 KB, 640x520)
150 KB
150 KB GIF
>>
File: chad_drone_6.gif (152 KB, 792x558)
152 KB
152 KB GIF
>>
File: rajman_drone_1.gif (707 KB, 1600x1240)
707 KB
707 KB GIF
>>
File: rajman_drone_3.gif (797 KB, 1600x1240)
797 KB
797 KB GIF
>>
File: rajman_drone_4.gif (600 KB, 1600x1240)
600 KB
600 KB GIF
>>
File: rajman_drone_5.gif (899 KB, 1600x1240)
899 KB
899 KB GIF
>>
File: rajman_drone_6.gif (881 KB, 1600x1240)
881 KB
881 KB GIF
>>
File: ty-b_big-basin_1.gif (83 KB, 591x404)
83 KB
83 KB GIF
>>
File: ty-b_big-basin_6.gif (31 KB, 504x349)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
>>
File: ty-b_big-basin_8.gif (39 KB, 504x342)
39 KB
39 KB GIF
>>
File: ty-b_big-basin_9.gif (37 KB, 502x364)
37 KB
37 KB GIF
>>
>>
UP
>>
Great post OP. I say this because i am someone from within these programs and have experienced some of these things myself. (Thats me at 16 shaking hands with a 4 star general- note the masonic ring on his left hand)
>>
>>37700812
Most of OPs shit is true except for that schizo faggot who muddies the waters, but no anon go ahead and believe every LARP. Faggot
>>
>>37712836
Lol. You ain't slick. Stop overusing capitalized 'LARP'.
>>
>>37712806
Thanks. Anything you can share about anything?
>>
Why are people still using the term "anti-gravity" if gravity doesn't exist
>>
>>37683009
Why do they need drug money if they have already siphoned us dry from taxes and inflation?
Drugs are just societal destabilization.
>>
>>37712966
You’re a dumb fuck, adding obvious bullshit in with a legit topic like DUMBs is what feds do. There’s plenty of real shit to avoid invoking bullshit attention whores like that guy, who is 100% a LARPing retard, he doesn’t even have one consistent story and has told other people random shit.
>>
>>37712974
The programs i was involved in were controlled by DoD & the Gates foundation- alot of mind programming goes on at the base i was at until 17. my team leader was an active us marshall & marine sniper. Id rather not get into finer details unfortunately, im 42 now and still terrified they will snatch me up out of existence
>>
>>37713044
Money from taxes etc has to have a paper trail. Ilegals money from drugs and child trafficking does not.
>>
I will also add that once i got out i did see a being at my moms literally a few weeks after getting out that looked exactly like herbert schinmers 1967 drawing of a “grey” …about 3 am it was just standing in the center of my moms yard watching me. Had like a fuzziness to it like the way heat looks rising from a car engine.
>>
>>37713110
Awfully mad about "nothing", huh? And you seem to keep coming back to check on your comments saying it's bullshit. Curious.
>>
>>37713192
Yeah, but if they have achieved a breakaway civilization with tesla technology, etc, they don't need money. If they wanted money to interface with us surfacecucks, they could just print their own. If tunnels, flying saucers, mind control, and free energy are within their means, so is counterfeit.
>>
>>37713192
Nigger, what planet are you on? Trillions have been shit into blackholes. The paperwork is always faked.
>>
>>37713192
If you think there is no paper trail with drug money, you're retarded. It is simply in league with the power mechanisms.
>>
>>37713250
> Awfully mad about "nothing",
You’re quoting nothing when I didn’t say “nothing” you absolute dimwit. DUMBs are real, that retard pretending he’s MI6 and his dad and grandfather are too and he has a super sekrit plan to save it is bullshit. In the end he just stalked his ex wife, but you don’t even research this shit you’re just a blindly believing moron
>>
>>37713542
Oh I've seen it. How's Vauxhall Cross?
>>
>>37713778
>why yes I’m a LARPer too
Makes sense why you blindly believe retards who the elite use to muddy the waters. Kill yourself brainlet
>>
be me, in army as Blackhawk mechanic
christmas eve in Panama
they have flight scheduled to go pick up general and some congressman.
helicopter scheduled has Apu issue
want mechanic to go along. In case they need to pump up apu, say I'll go
flying around panama general talking over headset to congressman. starts talking about underground communications vaults. general says we will talk more when we have privacy.
just see jungle all around
>>
>>37690807
Would it really be noticeable to have emissions coming up that are being vented out or something in a nearby city?
>>
File: 1669848501471047.jpg (107 KB, 829x562)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>37707802
>its da alienzzz
>its da nazisss
>its da jesuit
>its da wyt supremasissss
>its da jeeeetsss
>its da nogssssss
They are so fucking tiring.
>eventually i started to hate them
>>
>>37714570
There are many different cults and groups, all with their own part in the 'NWO'. They also all try to infiltrate eachother. Attempting to say "It's ______" behind everything going on is extremely low-level surace thinking.
>>
>>37714623
how much are you getting paid to post this?
>>
>>37714623
>There are many different cults and groups
Read my lips, all of them jews, there's the sabatean cultists, the freemason jews, chabad, zionist jews, liberal jews, commie jews, sewer jews, cave jews and underwater jews, anti-semite jews
>>
>>37715849
Yup. They have the monopoloy.
>Jesuits!
Ethnic Pharisees since their inception.
>Muh Chinese communists!
Handled by Jewish Bolsheviks since the revolution began and until modern day.
>Muh Saudi mooslums!
Self admitted cousins of the Rothschilds

People in the mafia get killed when they step out of line. Doesn't mean actual "elite civil wars" are tenable at this stage in the game. They have been systematically uniting the world powers for centuries to fulfill their prophecies.
>>
Great thread op
Bump
>>
https://svalispeaksagain.wordpress.com/2018/05/03/the-hierarchy-of-the-occult/
>>
>>37716397
As much as I like to believe this is genuine, a part of me believes a Jew trained this crow for this specific moment.
>>
>>37718087
It's possible. The elite's plans, as far as we know, involve the fall of Israel in a conflict with the Arab world. Jews face Muslims and Christians face atheists. When the dust settles the true religion of the Jew elites, Luciferianism, will be brought to the mainstream.

It won't be some hideous demon Luciferianism either. It will look more like the Statue of Liberty bearing renaissance esque enlightenment.
>>
>>37683006
looking at this image feels like soul torture of the highest level.
>>
What's about this gid with a "golf cart lookalike" in a tunnel with 4 alien reptiles in it driving along. Looks like "deep down". Was that a fake or was it debunked, whats the story behind that footage?
>>
>>37719152
True. The scope of this shit is insane
>>
>>37714570
>long nose animal used as metaphor
Kek
>>
>>37711101
>'George H. W. "Poppy" (heroin addict)
He was called that because he was the drug overlord of the world, anon.
>>
>>37721400
Well, both. Not the 'overlord of the world', but very, very high level
>>
File: IMG_3130.jpg (663 KB, 1630x1222)
663 KB
663 KB JPG
DUMBs are dumb, they simply don’t exist. Jannies never remove these threads because there is nothing of value to be censored. Not a single person with supposed knowledge of these places has any tangible explanation when you put up clear evidence.

The real thing your after are all the facilities that exist scattered around the Midwest (Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas) that where built in old salt/landstone mines.
>>
>>37722117
How much do you get paid to be a full time faggot?
>>
File: IMG_3135.jpg (2.44 MB, 2598x3464)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>>37722127

Not enough, it’s truly a priceless experience
>>
Eloi and Morlocks - The Time Machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwaw24W2bW0

Movie Ransom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DY4gZNOe8A
>>
>>37722221
What would you say was your chief takeaway from said experience(s)? What was the most valuable thing you learned?
>>
>>37723114
>>37722117
Should go without saying that I'm not looking for anything that would incriminate you, just curious to know your thoughts / see if there's any wisdom to be gleaned from your experience.
>>
>>37683006
This one I kinda believe. You could not just hide city-sized shit undeground but city-sized populations too. Imagine, if money wasn't an issue, with just a small amount of human traficking, test tube babies, or volunteers to get started, you could fill up massive underground hidden facilities with people in a few generations of constant enforced breeding. A whole population of ghosts with no knoweledge of the outside world, subject to whatever the masters want. Experimentation, labor, occult rituals, anything. Maybe even just to staff some kind of underground vacation hotel for sociopathic elite to go and get their rocks off interacting with hopelesyy mindfucked human cattle. Something like westworld but just real people instead of robots. I don't think that possibility is super likely but you never know.
More likely, you could train the cattle with specific skills (and brainwashing) from birth, from assassin to engineer to farm and purpose or role. Without freedom or even knoweledge of freedom (and perhaps a bit of deceit about the nature of their situation) they will have no option but to live entirely dedicated to what you tell them to, every waking moment if yoy wish. The production output could get insane.
Perhaps like Orwell's 1984 society, but so much more airtight with modern tech. Imagine what you could accomplish with a slave force like that.
I just feel like there is incentive there, someone has to be doing shit like this somrwhere. If not the government, some egotistical pyschopathic rich fuck that wants to be God to his own tiny civilization he can visit.
>>
>>37722117
They aren't sending their best.
>>
there were threads mainly on /pol/ years ago i remember because i was there and saw with proof of things relating to this. it all got wiped. **** *******. it focused on the non military aspect and how its connected to this world hidden in plain sight.
do not research
>>
>>37722117
>"I work for the government so you should trust me, stop researching this, they don't exist"

I lol'd. get the fuck out my thread
>>
>>37723858
?
>>
File: IMG_3163.jpg (2.71 MB, 4032x3024)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB JPG
>>37724331

You should believe me when I say every Fed laughs at these threads because this is a 40+ year long US Psyop. Why is it that since the first people who started talking about this idea there really hasn’t been anybody claiming other countries like China or Russia have their own similar system? I’m talking people in those countries who independently discovered and arrived at the same conclusions with details as extensive as here in the U.S. The entire thing is a massive red herring to take the heat off legitimate clandestine underground government facilities that exist. The government realized back in the 80’s that you can effectively “jam” an idea with IW (Information warfare) the same way you can jam a signal in EW (Electronic warfare). It works similarly: if you generate enough noise next to something you want to hide you block out what people are actually looking for.

This same idea is used widely across the board to hide covert operational sources and methods. Look at gangstalking and TI’s, which is a real thing but the amount of schizos who claim it happens to them denied credibility of actual targets, it’s entirely by design. If you know what to look for you can spot the noise pretty easily and get to the good stuff. It’s all the same narratives and pattern recognition. It’s the same random people with the same rehashed info who take control of the lore surrounding something and use it to propagate their own interests.
>>
>>37726170

Phil Schneider who is pretty much the only reason this DUMB idea is so prevalent today originally claimed that futuristic drilling machines where used to build bases that where miles in size deep underground in places like New Mexico. Let me ask you something: why is it necessary to do that if there are already hundreds of old sandstone and salt mines scattered across remote areas of the Midwest and the entire country? It’s already been built. Why Dulce? Because Aliens of course and you have to tie this into something to do with aliens and then let’s also throw in some mind control shit. Obviously the guy died under strange circumstances which is literally the only thing he has going for him because nobody seems to know what he was doing before he started talking at conferences about this stuff.

It’s always confused me with topics of this kind why people are so much more inclined to believe something the more stranger and implausible it is. Yes stuff like this exists. No it has nothing to fucking do with battling Aliens or turning kids into mind control assassins or sacrificing them to Satan. Anybody that ties that into this stuff immediately loses credibility to me.
>>
>>37726178

So you want to know more about the places that exist? Well, it’s best to start by knowing how many sizable public underground storage facilities exist, so here’s a short and incomplete list:

SubTroplis
55,000,000 SQFT
Kansas City, MO

Rock City
5,000,000 SQFT
Valmeyer, IL

Space Center Executive Park
4,500,000 SQFT
Independence, MO

Mega Cavern
4,000,000 SQFT
Louisville, KY

Marengo Warehouse
4,000,000 SQFT
Marengo, IN

Springfield Underground
3,200,000 SQFT
Springfield, MO

Interstate Underground
3,000,000 SQFT
Kansa City

Atchison Storage Facility
2,700,000 SQFT
Atchison, KS

Americold Carthage Underground
Carthage, MO

Iron Mountain
1,700,000 SQFT
Boyers, PA

Ozark Terminal
1,200,000 SQFT
Neosho, MO

Cavern Technologies
3,000,000 SQFT
Lenexa Kansas

What are the takeaways? These places are massive, they are never very deep underground (hundreds of feet), and not a single one was constructed, they are all old mines and such that have been repurposed. These are also the places that every single picture that was supposedly taken from inside a DUMB comes from.

The government has many of these facilities and they are almost impossible to find unless you study geology. They range in size from small to cavernous spaces (look at pictures of Soledar salt mine in Ukraine), where built before any of the above public storage facilities existed, and they contain everything from greenhouses to data centers to laboratories. Supposedly there’s even some black jail type places where disappeared people end up.

The closest I’ve seen someone get to disclosure about these places is the occasional mention of the supposed “Lechuguilla National Security Site” (LNSS) and the scientist John Westbrook who supposedly defected to China after leaving his work behind the green door.
>>
>>37726170
A cavern in the wrong place isn’t helpful when you’re transporting stolen children, kys agent dickface
>>
>>37726227

They’ve got technology you could never dream of and you’re over here talking about trafficking kids, get a fucking brain because you clearly don’t have one.

The fact you’re falling for a rehash of the satanic ritual child abuse monarch mind control bullshit is pathetic. This is why I know true disclosure will never happen, you lot are too entertained by fiction to research the things which will actually lead somewhere. L Ron Hubbard really showed you can get people to believe anything, he is one of the fathers of all modern Psyop. It’s a shame because nobody wants to disclose stuff anymore as the risk of IW has gotten this bad they know it’ll be a waste of time falling on deaf ears and blind eyes.
>>
>>37726277
Where would one begin to look for the real nuggets? You are correct- there is an approved Litany on these subjects that should be obvious at this point. Search engine functions are scrubbed, endless repetition is the norm, and there are no discussions anymore. It's as if every subject is totally stuck in the 90's still.
>>
File: IMG_3177.jpg (1.28 MB, 2498x1844)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>37726313

This type of thing isn’t my primary focus
(I have a background in nontraditional biowarfare, clandestine detention and disappearances, and Sigredux) but OSINT has become extremely powerful. OSINT is how it was discovered that the CIA was kidnapping people and putting them on planes to torture countries (Torture Taxi by Trevor Paglen, 2006). Unfortunately the early 2000s was the golden age of this type of OSINT and here in the supposedly “free” West the information has almost dried up. You can still find pretty useful stuff just from how much data exists on everything but it’s boring and tedious and you have to know exactly what you’re looking for. These days the best places to start are looking at what people in the west are saying about Chinese/Russian capabilities. There’s A LOT more information on them since they are the “enemy”, yet ever since the Cold War we’ve been in an arms race where if someone else acquires a source, method, or capability our country will immediately follow. It can be assumed that anything you hear about another country is something we also do. A relatively tame example I’ll give is this: China currently has a massive program of disappearing people and clandestine detention (ghost detainees) yet over here in the U.S. we supposedly stopped doing that after GITMO. We never stopped, we just got better at hiding it.
>>
>>37726277
You’re a joke agent dickface, shame on you
>>
File: 1703881315210774.gif (1007 KB, 400x356)
1007 KB
1007 KB GIF
>>37726277
you "people" glow so bright, consider suicide agent chokes-on-dick
>>
>>37726277
>Satanic ritual abuse and mind control programmig aren't real

Again: get the FUCK out of my thread, you pedophile protecting federal faggot.
>>
Anyone else find glowie posting really boring? just two LARPers calling each other glowies.
>>
>>37726277
Tryhard. Picrel is you when I find you
>>
>>37729158

You seem mad that nobody wants to believe your stupid fucking narrative that was invented in a lab by behavioral engineering students in the 80’s. I’m sorry your uncle touched you but it literally has nothing to do with the CIA or some government mind control shit. The sad reality is the CIA and other glowies such as myself are normal people just like you who just saw a job posting and took it even though the pay is shit. We do nothing interesting all day. Some of us get to go out in the field and use heart attack guns to silence people, but that’s a very small part of the broader organization and almost every secret org is similar. Unlike you we go to therapy and actually leave the house, but we aren’t all that different you and me.
>>
>>37729443

>>37729199
>>
File: IMG_3209.jpg (685 KB, 1134x841)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>>37729504
>>
>>37683213
Hmm.
>Sorry this steemit don't exist
>>
>>37729874
Wayback machine or archive.ph?
>>
Which ones are in North Carolina? I'll go check them out.
>>
Bump for more info
>>
>>37733774
Bump 2 for more info
>>
>>37731831
Hell yeah, gets do it together.
>>
>>37726170
https://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-is-building-secret-site-911-in-israel-2012-11

Literally go back, your ebay patches are not wanted here
>>
>>37736425

Was waiting on the callout. Anybody can LARP as a Fed and people tend to just believe it. Thanks for proving at least one person here isn’t brainwashed with bias.
>>
File: IMG_3492.jpg (242 KB, 590x367)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>37736425

Here’s what that article references, well known “doomsday” bunker
>>
how did things get this bad?

https://archive.org/details/shapingofpsychia029218mbp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.