[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIG4.jpg (353 KB, 931x957)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
Jesus' teachings are nothing but watered down hinduism/buddhism that he learned while we went to india. His miracles are siddhis he learned with yogis and his "ressurection" was a common yogic technique were the body stops breathing and the person goes into a vegetative state called JAD SAMADHI, many yogis have been able to do this (including ramakrishna less than 200 years ago), and to somebody that doesn't know it would like he was dead. Akankheyya Sutta of the Majjihima Nikaya buddha instructs his disciples to walk on water. Once you understand eastern religions and learn about the feats yogis throught the ages have been able to do, it becomes pretty clear that jesus was simply a man with yogic powers that teaching in a land where nobody knew anything about it, managed to trick everyone.
>>
It's a bit harder to pull off after you've been crucified and abandoned by God and run through with a spear, but you have the right idea.
>>
>>37710508
And he tried to teach people how to achieve this superhuman state and got crucified because he called out the bullshit idolatrous religion at the time.

Hinduism and the Yogic Tradition is the True Religion.
>>
Those traditions - including yours - were passed down from Atlantis and Mu, and were also present in the Mediterranean Mystery Schools. The East has great spiritual riches, absolutely true, but can't take full credit.
>>
The fatal flaw in Christianity is the doctrine of the external and singular Christ in Jesus. That level of consciousness is not the exclusive domain of a single Yogi.
>>
>>37710508
That much is obvious. What perplexes me is how Abrahamists condemn anyone who achieves even a little bit of power. This fat jew at the cash register was calling me evil for buying some fucking beer and then said that evil forces were screwing with the electronics making the bar scanner glitch out. Maybe if you weren't such a bitch I wouldn't be compelled to screw with the cash register. I fucking hate Walmart and all the weirdos who work there.
>>
"Went to India"

Have you heard of evidence?
>>
>>37710571
It all came from the Pleiades, who came here on ships and slowly lost their conscious connection to source as they lived on earth.
>>
>>37710508
no
>>
>>37710508
does not explain the gamma radiation pattern on the shroud of Turin or him rising after having his skin torn off and being stabbed in the chest with a spear, raising multiple people from the dead etc. Way more power than a yogi. the correlation is to loose.
>>
File: Prana-Mudra-CYA.png (755 KB, 709x747)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>37710693
Open your eyes.
>>
File: Prithvi-Mudra.png (372 KB, 468x512)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>37710693
>Another one
>>
File: Karana-Mudra.png (357 KB, 512x448)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>37710693
>Even the pope.
>>
File: Aten.svg.png (217 KB, 2880x1225)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>37710807
Enlightenment and the electromagnetic radiation are the product of many cosmic rays not only the visible spectrum, this was called the Sun God Ra(diation) that came from Aten.
>>
>>37710833
>>37710848
>>37710869
so when did he go to india
in his mid teens and twenties?
>>
>>37710600
that's not a flaw of Christ's teachings, it's a flaw of how people interpret Christ's teachings. When Jesus says "I am the way", "I" is in reference to the higher self, not the ego self, thus he is beckoning us all to embrace our inner Christ consciousness. Be not a Christian, but like Christ himself.
>>
>>37710969
He followed a caravan to eastern kingdom after being initiated to Ancient Egypt Mystical school by Essenes, went to India but didn't liked the idea of ranks so left to north in for a Tibetan Monastery. Some English explorer saw a book with the name of Yoshua in it in that monastery. He probably begin to spread the word in north west after leaving the Nepal, the place where Christian Orthodox were born. (Orthodox means: direct knowledge.)
>>
Welcome gentlemen. There have been a lot of dirty pajeets on this forum lately. This is getting out of control. Everyone tries to take credit for Jesus' teachings. Pajeets will claim that Christ was a yogi. A Buddhist will claim to have been enlightened or even an incarnation of the Buddha. A Taoist will say that Jesus was guided by the Tao. A Muslim will recognize him as a holy prophet. If Hinduism is so perfect, then go motherfuckers, drink Ganges water and pray to the cows but leave fucking Jesus alone. Holy shit, you fucking lunatics
>>
File: gaogk.jpg (111 KB, 1100x550)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>37710833
Wow, that's insightful. It's not that people from different cultures create deceptively similar symbols with completely different meanings. It turns out that all Hindu are Nazis.
>>
ok
>>
File: 1711346311447291.jpg (300 KB, 965x749)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>37711473
Seethe
>>
>>37710676
What is funny is how according to what the Bible says, that SATAN is the one who condemns. SATAN is the one who accuses. Dogmatic, blind spirituality has led people into a trap of energy slavery, infantilism and the rejection of higher knowledge.
NO FUN ALLOWED!
Be miserable!
Don't do anything that makes you happy with your one and only life!
Divine expressions are forbidden!
Conformity is the law!
Be ashamed!
Live in fear!
>>
File: 56869_4.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>"My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me?"

Yeshua of Nazareth was a normal human who was possessed by an alien entity we know as "Christ". Sharing a body with this entity gave the human Yeshua the ability to manipulate biological matter (healing the sick) and access to all knowledge this entity had.
At the cross the Christ entity left the body, leaving only human Yeshua to die on the cross.
>>
If Jesus was a yogi or buddhist, why didn't he teach meditation? I thought that's basic stuff for Eastern religions, isn't it?

Instead, he gave this:
>Matthew 6:9-13 NIV
“This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’
>>
>>37711473
The Earth will be Air (heaven) and Air will be Earth only when Fire will be Water and Water will be Fire.
>>
>>37711430
>dirty [forced-meme wannabe-slur]
/pol/ is that way, glowperson
christianity is a broken tradition: your guru told you that you would perform greater siddhis than he but here 2000 years later we're still waiting for the Nobody???
at some point he realized it wouldn't work though and started time-traveling to preach to a more receptive audience; the gospel of Judas is the rawest admission of this truth. he wouldn't even tell the apostles whether this generation was in the future or in the past...
>>
>>37711555
They removed anything practical from the bible so people had to rely on their egregore with prayers instead of gaining their own power. Sine a whole population of people lost the ancient art of cultivation they all went schizophrenic and became the militant Christians you see today.
>>
>>37710676
The problem isn't power, but rather that we have lost so many of the traditions that put discipline over power. Once a practice has become corrupt it should be put away to make room for new life. Also a lot of Christians have no concept of how language works, so they read the Bible very naively, and that's not really their fault. They're doing the best they can to navigate a dangerous world and honor the words of their fathers.
>>
File: OurFather.png (472 KB, 1225x655)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>37711555
>“‘Our Father in heaven...
>>
>>37711047
It's a blind, in other words. The Wise see through it, fools do not.
>>
>>37711583
Power breeds discipline. A lot of Christians in America don't even know how to read.
>>
>>37711518
That line is both a liturgical reference for his followers and an explanation of the rigors the body endures under Crucifixion. Spend time walking around with your spine bent to hyperlordosis and your knees locked.
>>
>>37710833
So what? This hand gesture is not exclusive only to eastern religions.
>>
>>37711570
I have no guru sir
>>37711586
Are you even trying to convince me?
>>37711582
Citation needed.
>>
>>37711518
This statement proves that Jesus was an atheist
>>
>>37711582
It was necessary since they can't prove who can be a saint / enlightened or not, they had to hide most practical things since if you read enough you'll rediscover the path. The new testament is more like an IQ test, to find out who is really knowledgeable and intelligent enough to reach Christ consciousness.
What is easier now that we have Internet and we share freely esoteric and mystical knowledge.
>>
File: 1708954030405786m.jpg (59 KB, 651x1024)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>37710693
>christcuck asking for evidence
You absolutely don't want to go there, christnigger lmao
>>
File: Lost Leonardo .png (906 KB, 1185x629)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
>>37711624
> I wonder...
What Leonardo da Vinci wanted to show us with that thumb redrawn?
>>
>>37710508
There's one truth that, for all your knowledge, intelligence, and cynicism, you can't refute. If everyone was like Jesus, it would truly be an amazingly beautiful world.
About prophets, don't worry about prophets. The Nobody is probably real.
A new prophet for a new era.
>>
>>37711968
Most revelation back then were made in dreams. Could you imagine someone telling you he had revelations in his dreams and he is the Christ and the father asked him to transmit this teaching to humanity? Well you gonna end up in psychiatric ward on drugs. What if most miracles were exaggerated through oral transmission or church zealots?
>>
>>37711914
>It was necessary since they can't prove who can be a saint / enlightened or not,

"By their fruits you will know them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

>they had to hide most practical things since if you read enough you'll rediscover the path.

"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road broad that leads to destruction, and those who enter through it are many."

> The new testament is more like an IQ test, to find out who is really knowledgeable and intelligent enough to reach Christ consciousness.

"You hypocrite, remove the wooden beam from your eye first; then you will see clearly to remove the splinter from your brother’s eye."

> What is easier now that we have Internet and we share freely esoteric and mystical knowledge.

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, or throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them underfoot, and turn and tear you to pieces.."

So much for the impracticality of the Bible. All I hear from you is 'pride, pride, pride.' Your ego is big and juicy
>>
>>37711999
>Could you imagine someone telling you he had revelations in his dreams and he is the Christ and the father asked him to transmit this teaching to humanity?
I think I can.
>Well you gonna end up in psychiatric ward on drugs.
Probably not.
>What if most miracles were exaggerated through oral transmission or church zealots?
They almost definitely were, but it isn't relevant. Not when one focuses on the important part.
>>
>>37712149
This dude's cool.
>>
>>37712149
> Your ego is big and juicy
I'm only explaining how it works. they have created a prison (they had to) and your job is get out. It's like the movie 'the village' or 'the island': You put people in a closed environment cut off from outside world, give them rules and the most important one is to never ever get out or you'll be eaten by the monster.

I've tried explaining the path with modern words, but they don't want to listen or hear it, they have their mindset and you can't change them.
>>
File: 1701083369223920.jpg (104 KB, 898x858)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>37713146
What have you tried telling them? What is the path?
>>
>>37713146
>I've tried explaining the path with modern words, but they don't want to listen or hear it, they have their mindset and you can't change them.
If the goal is to get out, you do that through attaining Christ consciousness. What is needed to attain that? Meditation? Accepting your divinity?
>>
>>37710570
Hindus eat cow dung. It's in their scriptures by the way. Blasphemy against nature and god.
>>
>>37710916
You know as much about electromagnetic waves as you do about enlightement, my friend.

Close to nothing.
>>
>>37713146
>I've tried explaining the path with modern words, but they don't want to listen or hear it, they have their mindset and you can't change them.

Use the right words, not modern ones. Why do you want to change people in the first place? Do you want to save them because you are full of compassion and love for them? Your previous words weren't compassionate at all but full of pride.

Galatians 5:22
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,"

You look down on people and you're trying to prove something to yourself. You're clearly not enlightened, so why should people listen to you? Because you're right and they're wrong? If you're not enlightened, then you're blind.

Matthew 15:14
"Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit."

I don't want to throw Bible quotes at you like a possessed preacher, but I want to show you that there is more there than you think.
>>
>>37710508
you are giving off a lot of negative energy OP
>>
File: images (2).jpg (91 KB, 508x603)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
>>37710508
Complete Nonsense
Man you schizos on this board really just saying anything no matter how truly retarded it is.
>>
>>37711947
>You absolutely don't want to go there, christnigger lmao
Then what is the Shroud of Turin then?
>>
>>37710508
I'm tired of this shit if someone that lives right now is capable of doing those feats show them to me on video right now.
>>
>>37710869
That's a satanic symbol lmao.
The fingers represent horns of the devil.
Your So called Gods are Devil and you are deluded.
>>
File: 841981.gif (276 KB, 200x200)
276 KB
276 KB GIF
>another 'has never heard of prisca theologia or perennial philosophy' take
ugh
>>
>>37715109
There are no right words to help people drop the hateful ego, they must first strongly desire to drop the insane mind control.
Cute quotes nothing more, Christianity absolutely sucks at helping people find enlightenment.
>>
>>37715677
> There are no right words to help people drop the hateful ego
So why are you even trying? Is it your ego making you do it?

>they must first strongly desire to drop the insane mind control.
I don't know what you're talking about. None of the Christians that I know desire mind control. They desire unity with God.

>Cute quotes nothing more
Of course, it means nothing, just like the word 'enlightenment'.

>Christianity absolutely sucks at helping people find enlightenment.
Are you the people? Does your ego identify with a group of people and their desires?
>>
>>37715845
It's ok anon enjoy your mind control.
>>
>>37715871
>>37715871
I hoped that you would show me who is controlling my mind, and you are just letting me go. Wise.
>>
>>37714915
I think there is 7 level of consciousness, but we can summarize them in 3 :
> lowest / Animal.
Survival, sex and pride. (Those who follow after Money mostly)
> middle / loving being
Any layman that obverse basic rules of his religion and help others.
> highest / Christ consciousness
Sacrifice of the 1st Son (yourself) for the community. I think taking the decision during a meditation / prayer to sacrifice yourself is the key.

But to achieving the sacrifice and trigger the last judgement / rapture you must unit to God by breaking the duality :

>Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
The field is the mind, two become one. (one must be shut off, the left brain must be off)
>Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
the hand mill is the heart.
>Mathew 24:40-41

Yes, the Earth is the body / heart of Man (or the soul / Eve) and Heaven or sky is the Mind of Man (or the spirit / Adam) the field that you are cultivating.
>>
>>37715887
Only fools advice the unwilling.
>>
>>37715109
I wanted to share enlightenment to those who are lost on the path, I wanted to help them.
Jesus mustn't be take for a God but to follow his path is the key.
When you reach Christ consciousness you'll begin to spoke like Jesus was when God was talking trough him.
>>
>>37715109
Why do you think Christianity is dying? Because the church lied.
>>
>>37711518
Not a christian, but that line is from psalms and jesus quoting it is the most beautiful passage in the entire bible, bar none
>>37711555
Not a hindu or a buddhist either but isn't that kind of like a mantra given during meditation? Many including crowley have observed the similarities between prayer and meditation
>>
>>37715594
Devil don't exist, it's all in your mind. Your animal instinct is your own devil tempting every day, this is the Prideful and strong Lion with the body of a snake (who made trick) called the leviathan or ouroborous the infinite pattern / loop that is deceiving you with short pleasures and long suffering.

You need to defeat and eat the Lion, before he will defeat you and eat you.
>>
>>37715109
Living in Christ consciousness is a mind state it's the heaven, but you can't even speak like normal human your own family and friend won't recognize you. You need to fall and retake your old Ego (who is asleep not dead), the all gold on earth won't even be enough to satisfy you ever, you are literally King of Kings in that state. It's like being here, but not here at the same time and the body fell like a vehicle and it's not really your body anymore, the only thing you want is to move the less as possible. It's a beautiful bliss state were you can't even Judge anymore it's like you took the next step in human evolution but you aren't human anymore.
>>
>>37715921
Maybe there will be less christian. Should that bother me? Everything will be destroyed at the end.
>>
>>37715970
Did you attain christ consciousness?
>>
>>37715981
Yes, it took me 15 mins to do so, but it depends of the number of good action and sins you made in your life and if you believe in God or not.
>>
>>37715995
ok
>>
>>37715972
> Everything will be destroyed at the end.
No because the bible isn't on Earth is in you, the end of world is when you'll take the decision to end your mortal life, only then you'll enter in the afterlife not after the physical death.

You need to be alive to enter the kingdom of heaven, not dead.
>>
>>37715970
Clearly you have sampled it, did that happen just once?
>>37715995
>it depends of the number of good action and sins you made in your life and if you believe in God or not.
None of this is true, letting go of the false self is all that matters.
>>
>>37716013
Did you born again thou?
>>
>>37716119
Yes once 5 years ago and since I have lot of synchronicity in life. When it happen you are purified by the holy spirit any addictions are cleansed instantly. This is the reborn, your are innocent like a little child because you don't know what to do after, so I was lost because of lack of guidance, so I had to fall to seek for wisdom. But one of benefit of this is your Intuition will grow exponentially after ward.

I think the Holy Spirit is like you synchronizing with all the universe in one Go, it change you forever even if you do it once. It's like breaking a wall or being reborn as phoenix in the fire of the holy spirit.
>>
>>37710508
Buddha died from a disease like a mortal. Jesus died and rose from the dead. Roman texts written by men who had no reason to lie because they didn't care about Jesus didn't lie. You are retarded for making claims without even once checking historical and archeological records. Jesus didn't live during some mysterious age. People had fucking writing. Romans loved to write down everything.
>>
File: evol_t__n.png (141 KB, 846x192)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>37716220
I think the crucifixion in the Bible is metaphorical. Jesus don't come to save humanity but to show humanity how they can save themselves. At that times sons of Israel were waiting for a messiah, they didn't understand the message from the Moses that they are all the Messiah, the Messiah / Christ consciousness or Adam is inside ourselves is our highest spirit / consciousness. It's not about Magic, it's about humanity Evolution. (See pic from "I, pet goat II")
>>
>>37716276
> The clock show midnight
Be Day and Night at the same time = End of Duality.
I'm not gonna lie this movie is maybe the starting point to my spiritual journey.
>>
>>37716276
> I, pet goat II as source for anything
ok you are just schizo larper
>>
>>37716199
I don't understand your need to make up explanations.
>I was lost because of lack of guidance, so I had to fall to seek for wisdom.
You simply got a sample, you didn't fall and staying in that state wasn't possible.
I wonder do you have a bookful or explanations to why you can't reach it again.
>>
>>37716287
No seriously it was helpful, Cicada3301 too show some interesting things but maybe you need a specifically mindset to see those clues. That why I trying to share what I've seen that put me on the right path.
>>
>>37716299
I think to sustain this kind of state you need to be follow an Errand Monk life or be a Priest, that the foresight that I had during the experience. I have no idea how rosicrucians can have those kind of mind state and still live in modern society.
>>
>>37716314
Ascetic life minimises the egoic temptations making it easier to focus on getting rid of the false self, like by surrendering and forgiving yourself and others. It works for some but in no way needed.
Wealth is neutral, having millions on your bank account doesn't force corruption. Are you motivated enough to get the results or will you choose being distracted by the world?
>rosicrucians
Normie believers not some holy people.
>>
>>37716409
> being distracted by the world
It's meaningless, it's always the same thing, again and again.
>>
jesus basicaly taught advaita vedanta but of course the retards in the middle east couldnt understand that and created their own idea of a religion wich is a stupid sand nigger religion
>>
>>37710508
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism
>>
>>37716429
It's not some dudes who created the Christian religions but the Luciferian elites. If Jesus was alive today making videos you think he would be super popular?
>>
>>37716429
God forgive me but fuck, pajeets are so anoying. India will be spiritual power by the year 2030 for sure
>>
>>37713146
this, i feel trapped in my mind everyday, trapped by obligations and my commitments, only if everyone i love dies i will be free...
>>
>>37714990
>It's in their scriptures by the way.
No, actually, it isn't. Look it up.
Only retards actually eat cow excrement.
>>
>>37716220
It is implied that he did to himself knowing it would happen. Ananda, a very close student, failed to invite him to live longer. He then noped on out and stated he is wherever the dharma is. Each Buddha kinda has a kinda lifecycle and he just completed the job of turning the wheel of the dharma.
>>
>>37718661
>the wheel of the dharma.

You mean eternal infinite prison?
>>
>>37718746

Turning the wheel of the dharma means teaching how to escape samsara in Buddhism.
>>
>>37715970
Christ consciousness is only a thing in ISKON's understanding of Gaudiya Vaishnava's Achintya Bheda Abheda Vedanta. You are for the most part right on what it means. It is technically Krishna underlying Christ, not Christian Christ, he has more divine nature to him but Krishna has the most and is the source of all the divine nature in things.
>>
>>37718855
When the illusion is all around us in every direction, the way out is the Balance. And the ultimate balance is the point of Origin.
>>
The civilizations that worshiped Him created every major invention and subjugated the entire world to their will. Shraija eats cowshit gupta occupies a subcontinent (not even a full continent LOL) and eats cow shit. Don’t even try this one Patel, your shitty pagan religion grifted on His teachings, not the other way around.
>>
Really only Dvaita Vedanta and some Shaiva Siddhanta resembles the classical Theism of Christianity. Buddhism pretty clearly playing by a whole different ontology than any type of Hinduism and Christianity. Some types of dualist Hinduism like Samkya, Purva Mimams and classical Nyaya are atheistic or loosely polytheistic in some forms. Some types of Hinduism are monist or panentheist.
>>
>>37716199
Do you feel unworthy to try again?

>many are called, few are chosen
>>
>>37716013

Truth
>>
File: daabeeduubee.png (682 KB, 892x506)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
>>37718855
You mean the blue guy?
>>
>>37710508
It has nothing to do with the other. Jesus wasn't teaching enlightenment. But salvation. And the greatest in the Kingdom is a little child. Not a guru.
>At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
>He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Amen I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.-Matthew 18:1-3
>>
>>37722300
In zen they call it the beginners mind. When the mind becomes as a child’s again.
>>
>>37710508
>many yogis have been able to do this
Name one yogi that has inspired as many as Lord Jesus to take to a path of bhakti yoga.
Lord Jesus is not just any self-realized soul.
He was imbued with the full omnipotence of Vishnu to carry out His mission.
He is sakti-avesh avatar.
>>
>>37722364
The bigger difference is salvation vs enlightenment. Buddha taught no need for a savior. While there is no hope in Christianity. The enemy has everyone by the balls. No amount of wisdom will change it.
Buddha was also actively irresponsible with love. He abandoned his infant son and wife to chase after solutions for the problems that plagued him. No different than some boomer who abandons his kids to "find himself". The sadder story is that when he finally met his grown adult son who wanted to bond with him, Buddha only tried to make him a disciple and told him to detach from such emotions. Buddhist tradition gave him the name Rahula: which means "fetter". Or chain. A chain around Buddha's neck. That's what his son was to him. This is in stark contrast to the bonds Jesus wanted others to have for each other. Both family and friends. Even strangers and enemies deserve one's love and service. And the same with his disciples who took it to heart:
>Religion that is pure and undefiled before God and the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their affliction and to keep oneself unstained by the world.-James 1:27
Buddha might've got the latter part right (unstained by the world), but literally threw the baby out with the bathwater.
>>
>>37710508
Hey sport. Did you come up with that all on your own?
>>
>>37710869
That is American sign language for 'I love you'.
>christcuck
>christnigger
Go be a kike on faceberg you filthy yid.
>>
>>37722408
>The bigger difference is salvation vs enlightenment.
A difference of paths, only.
>Gita 12.2: Bhagavan said: Those who fix their minds on My personal aspects and are always engaged in worshiping Me with great and transcendental faith are considered by Me to be most perfect.
>3-4: But those who fully align with the unmanifested, that which lies beyond the perception of the senses, the all-pervading, inconceivable, unchanging, fixed and immovable – the impersonal conception of the Absolute Truth – by controlling the various senses and being equally disposed to everyone, such persons, engaged in the welfare of all, certainly achieve Me.
Also, not Buddhists but...
>He abandoned his infant son and wife
>This is in stark contrast to the bonds Jesus wanted
Lord Jesus also demonstrated that bond in spirit was more important than familial bond by denying his earthly family.
>Mark 3:31-35: And his mother and his brothers came, and standing outside they sent to him and called him.
>And a crowd was sitting around him, and they said to him, “Your mother and your brothers are outside, seeking you.”
>And he answered them, “Who are my mother and my brothers?”
>And looking about at those who sat around him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers!
>For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”
>>
>>37720805
I have to determine if it be done many times or not, because in the Bible is only once, for rosicrucians (it's what they call initiation) is twice at most, and in Vajrayana Buddhism tradition can do it many times. But I try to figure out the vision I had was true or if it was my mind playing with me.
>>
>>37722408
>That's what his son was to him
That's why you don't understand, any little emotion can you make deviate from your goal the Mind must be clear of ALL ATTACHMENT !! More that attachment is strong and more breaking the binding to it will be profitable in the afterlife. Leaving your family and friend behind is to change your life drastically is like dying, but that death is mandatory. To reborn you need first to Die.

>Anyone who try to save his life will lose it, but anyone who will lose his life by me (Jesus) will live forever.
Who is Jesus in that context? The Enlightenment of course.
>>
File: 42_Luk_09_62.jpg (290 KB, 1584x1584)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>37722527
Why do it for yourself or your afterlife? It cannot be maintained that way. Do it because you can dedicate yourself to selflessly helping your spiritual family. The world is in dire need. Don't mistake spiritual love for material attachment. You can love people without needing their reciprocation. That is actually the only real love. Agape. Many seek it but few find it.

>For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again
>there is a time for all things
>a time to see the forest
>a time to see the trees
>>
jesus basicaly taught advaita vedanta. and wen you go deep enough you see advaita vedanta is just a simplified tantra
>>
File: madhvacarya.jpg (394 KB, 464x600)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>37723119
He taught Vedanta, anyway, but most are only aware of Advaita so they think Jesus gives a weird version of that.
>>
>>37710508
It's time we got rid of this nothing religion
Alright I'll start tearing down the churches you start killing the Christians
We'll meet in 30 years and compare notes
>>
File: Wings are the aura.png (483 KB, 392x757)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>37723107
Well I'm christian and the vision have seen wasn't a church but a temple in the jungle with an Buddhist monk inside it mediating to a the sun. I have no idea if it was my destiny (or a mission?) or a past live, or a master helping me or probably a metaphorical message from the subcontinent based on m y memory and desire at that time (or just my mind messing with me).

> me today
> Went to the grocery store
> Buy random stuff don't event check the price
> checkout
> 71.11e
> the app in the payment system : Would you make a donation?
> Yes.
> Thank you for paying 72.00e
Look like I'm being called.

>>37723119
Interesting, I wonder if Dzogchen is same?
>>
>>37723351
most religion are actualy seeking the same thing from different ways. well if you mean eastern religion. western is slave shit
>>
File: Moses.png (1.38 MB, 775x747)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>37723351
>Holyshit.jpg
>>
File: Metatron.jpg (75 KB, 641x889)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>37723351
The monk represents the ascetic lifestyle and detachment from the world. The sun represents the purifying light of God. You are called. Don't get too focused on the worldly labels and traditions of men but lean on His understanding and have faith and humility.
>>
>>37723107
>>37723420
Thanks you for the enlightenment.
>>
>>37723437
I am thankful for you likewise, brother
>>
>>37715109
e_e
>>
>>37710508
mh, what the name of the power that lets you live being stabbed in the side by a spear?
>>
>>37710508
Makes sense, Jesus went to India in his 20s and some of the Apostles traveled there afterwards
>>
>>37710969
Yeah this is related in the Gospels of Thomas isn’t it?
>>
>>37724293
Bullshit. Jesus is from Japan where he lived after his brother died on the cross
>>
>>37715507
A medieval fake
>>
I think Jesus spoke of love and God.
That's enough for me.
Who am I to judge him?
Isn't that what he said?

At the end of the day, it's what you believe.
Why focus on another?
Especially when that person showed forgiveness.
>>
>>37710508
>we
You guys suck each other off to get that mana too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.