[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707389804973185.png (2.04 MB, 1030x1280)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
Got hooked up with a vape pen. What should I expect?
>>
>>37712985
Some guy said he did it once and lived for 6 billion years with his dog inside of a volcano and he said he could feel every second of the 6 billion years pass
>>
>>37712985
Not sure, but remember when you are in there you as a human being are just a monkey, a smart and naked monkey, but a monkey non the less
>>
>>37712985
disappointment
it’s extremely underwhelming even with an maoi
without it, you’ll feel barely any head change and maybe see some colors differently
shit drug, most people lie about it
>>
>>37713042
>dirtying the experience
to be fair OP is a retard for opening this thread and not expecting trolls to scare him into making it worse.
>>
>>37712985
A completely unique scenario tailored for your psyche
All you’re doing by asking is having them train your psyche to see what they saw and do you really want that power in the hands of an anon
>>
>>37712985
What’s up with you weirdos and your drug trips? This isn’t spirituality this is druggy shit.
>>
>>37713078
Found the demon that thinks there human kek
>>
>>37713065
i had this on LSD but it was because I was on SSRIs at the time and nobody warned me about the interaction
>>
Listen to subliminals while you take it https://www.dominionmovement.com/watch https://www.patreon.com/posts/concordia-37572944
>>
Get a 650nm refracted laser for next time.
>>
>>37713078
Is taking melatonin druggie shit in your retard brain also?
>>
>>37713121
Supplemental melatonin is wrecking your pineal gland.

Oops...
>>
>>37713121
Drugs are not the issue. The issue is people like OP tripping balls and then claiming to have a spiritual experience. You’re just high and acting a fool
>>
>>37712985
A massive increase in consciousness. The veil lifts, slightly.
>>
File: 1649082967346.jpg (172 KB, 656x812)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>37712985
the door may close and they wont let you in at some point. Remember to breath
>>
>>37713078
I can't imagine implying you understand "spirituality" yet dismiss "drug trips" as if they have nothing to do with the subject. Dunning-Krueger victim to the max. You are aware, are you not, that all ancient cults and secret societies utilized initiatory rites centered around the ritual use of psychotropic substances? Where do you think this knowledge is derived from? Nowhere? Just "being present bro?" What a dumbass you are.
>>
>>37712985
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under will.
>>
>>37713093
>>37713121
>>37713384
Guys I think it was bate
>>
>>37712985
If you inhale enough and get the technique right

Expect to experience being forced into a dream state featuring psychedelic imagery. It really does feel like you're dreaming, it's wholly immersive like a dream, and your mind can go in any narrative direction like a dream. But you're also experiencing the classic psychedelic effects so visual geometric distortions like you get with shrooms become entire psychedelic worlds.

There is nothing else like it except salvia. It's very hard to describe it to someone who has never experienced it.
>>
File: IMG_0566.jpg (38 KB, 300x300)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37713919
Man I wish I had a hyper galactic journey I just baptized if fire
>>
>>37714011
Just got baptized in fire >>3771304
>>
>>37713078
Oy vey!
>>
>>37713148
didn't you retard tripfag take the vaccine?
>>37713065
lol
>>37712985
no one can say for sure, depends on your current mood, current life situation, current things occupying your subconscious. Have peace in your heart and be willing to learn.
>>
>>37713154
>The issue is people like OP tripping balls and then claiming to have a spiritual experience. You’re just high and acting a fool
People have literally been using substances (mushrooms) to develop our spirituality since we've been living in caves. It's dependent upon how one uses it, which is why just about every single reliable or reputable "how-to guide" tells you that "set and setting" is the chiefmost determining factor for what kind of experience you receive. If they're just taking it for "whoaaaaa, let's see what happens man" then that's exactly what they're going to get.

If they've meditated on a difficult to untangle philosophical, cosmological, existential or even personal problem beforehand, the experience you receive is less clear. It becomes a game of untangling the messages (often images) you've received, and is more or less dependent upon the intuitive and intelligent capability of the individual to decipher meaning from the experience. If they walk away from it with something like "hatman holds all the answers and he isn't giving them to me" then that probably means that they have failed to interpret and require further reflection.
>>
>>37712985
Ask the dudes on the other side how they survive without money.
>>
>>37712985
Remember to breathe slowly don’t panic; empty your bowels. Didn’t happen to me but people I knew who would dab out their homies shat pissed themselves. Got naked.
>>
>>37716329
All the vaccines. Every single one.
>>
>>37716605
congratulations your soul has been marked, always instinctively knew all tripfags on this board are frauds and wannabe gurus.
I bet you are not even 0- so it is not like you actually lost that much
>>
>>37716819
B Negative :)
>>
>>37716829
holy shit you must be of extremely inferior blood, not even A.
Fret not, your soul shall be burned, a bad melody discarded by the composer to never be played again.
>>
File: 1695588135293567.jpg (1.31 MB, 1804x1400)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>37716845
>muh blood types
anime called, they said you can't use it without paying up
>>
>>37716845
Yeah man that's definitely how it works hahahahahaha
>>
OP Here

Attempted it after a comedown on weed. Just suddenly got very lightheaded after 2 hits and pussied out. Granted, I did a pretty shitty job holding it in due to asthma, but I think I'll do better tonight. Gonna wait for my roommate to get off work so there's someone else in the apartment and I'll attempt again tonight.
>>
>>37716845
O- negative here. Shut the fuck up and leave this to the O- and AB- bros.
>>
>>37712985
Please report back if thread is still up after you do it
>>
>>37713042
>he could feel every second of the 6 billion years pass
The fact that he didn't forget how to speak English is proof that his perception warped significantly. It's like when I play a difficult song on Stepmania and two minutes feels like ten, because playing on a pad makes it feel like forever. Your foot fire drills always feel slow no matter how fast you go.
>>
>>37717404
Practice deep breathing beforehand
High ambient humidity will help, might use a small humidifier
Have a glass of water on standby
Lower the vaping temp to 175°C if possible
Do not hit blinkers, overcooked DMT is one of the harshest vapors you can experience
Force that extra hit if reality has not completely melted away at the end
>>
>>37712985
Western boy dream
>>37713121
Yes. Stop watching anime and playing Valorant till 3 in the morning and you won’t need the shit.
>>37713384
Secret societies are the gayest bunch of asshole huffers in human history and their opinion on the use of drugs in the aid of spiritual experience should mean dick to you.
>>
>>37712985
Tastes of moth balls kind of like the inside of a vacuum bag and very bitter
Giant upward reaching pillar of light surrounded by stars
>>
>>37712985
Just be sensible and use it sparingly. I had a friend who started using it daily and he lost his damn mind. Even after he stopped, he would freak out about seeing people in his house and thinking people were using his things. I don't know what became of him, I had to distance myself.
>>
>>37716382
fuck that
>>
>>37712985
Throw that stuff in the garbage Anon. The people that shill drugs dont carry the light of the dawn inside them.
>>
>>37722790
I believe it. I only broke through for like 10 seconds and my day to day experience is still tinged with that 5 days later. It is an improvement, but being just a few notches more unhinged from day to day minutae and I could see my life falling apart.
>>
>>37721187
tastes exactly 100% like horse shit.
Old dry horsehit right in your lungs
>>
>>37717404
I’m telling you, swear on my life, a DMT vape pen will not do shit without an MAOI
You got scammed
>>
>>37719956
wish I had this kind of advice beforehand, I managed to get hold of one of those DMT vape pens recently and probably didn't get the best out of it. Reality never "melted away", it was quite mild but much like OP I was having a bit of anxiety and didn't want to push too hard. That being said, I was able to purge and cry listening to sad/meaningful music and also reach a state of euphoria listening to more uplifting music. It was a good introduction to the substance but felt like a low dose of mushrooms
>>
>>37713078
That's the only way you can have a legit spiritual experience

Fuck off, we wanna meet entities and all you fuvking do is complain

Yes we're using psychedelic drugs BUT SO HAVE SHAMANS FOR YEARS
>>
>>37713360
That D looking pretty flat on the left side bro.
>>
>>37712985
When you get that bug feeling in your skin, try not to scratch too hard. It lasts a few minutes, but feels like hours.
>>
>>37712985
Your first breakthrough will probably feel a little something like this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_--WG8Uy47Q
And you might have a couple like this before you acclimate to the crossing of the dimensional barrier and traveling through hyperspace but once you acclimate to it you will begin to make contact with spirits and forces and whatever else you're meant to encounter
>>
>>37724213
Also remember when you get there that free will is like a fundamental principle and "no" is a complete sentence. Here in the physical we have the expectation that others can just come up and fuck with you because they're physically present but over there you can tell shitheads to fuck off and leave and they have to, it's a universal law.
>>
>>37721187
>>37723761
Tastes like brain
>>
File: 1712282324055793.jpg (117 KB, 1024x768)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
what does DMT smoke smell like exactly ? describe it as accurately and detailed as possible

I think my next door apartment neighbor has been making DMT for the past 6 months and I've been 2nd handing the smoke and microdoing DMT for the past 6 months or so
I shud jus hit him up for a few grams honestly but w/e
its free real estate meh the free DMT smoke
>>
File: dmt-painting.jpg (584 KB, 1500x803)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
Weird way I'm seeing the taste described. It tastes a lot like plastic with a fishy aftertaste, but I guess it depends on what kind you do. I've only ever smoked 5-MeO. Anyway:
>take first hit
>in a nighttime field
>it's sort of magical
>I've got all this moth dust on me, need to shake it off
>start swaying my body to shake it
>come down
>take second hit
>I'm a giant baoon
>running across the ocean, my fists are creating holes, life takes these holes over and begins to thrive in my wake
>run onto land, start making my way through the city
>people are also different animals, but they stare at me as I run by, just follow instinct and keep running on by paying them no more mind
>end up in the desert, there's a large rock pillar formation, climb to the top
>become a smaller baboon with a potbelly, my face is like that of a tribal war shield, I begin to meditate and find solace in being alone out here
>come down
>third hit
>end up in a place akin to pic, except it's full of all colors and things are more fractalized
>the faces don't look like that at all, in fact they're not faces, they're ever-transforming
>they take shapes like chairs, hammers, gardening tools, useful and practical items
>it's also far larger and more vast
>I can tell this place goes on forever
>eventually the pillars stretch and I begin to know in every fiber of my being that this is larger than anything, larger than the universe as we know it, as old as time itself
>realize I'm nothing, so small, merely an atom in the scope of it all, and everything else on this planet is as well
>come down
>>
>>37712985
Good luck man, make sure not to burn your dmt, press the button in bursts to avoid burning it. And do a long pull and hold as long as you can.
>>
File: druidsCuttingMistletoe.jpg (261 KB, 708x1024)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>37713919
>except salvia
hey man can you tell me about your experience with this? I've never done DMT but salvia was the most profound experience I ever had; it was a full blown mystical rebirth like proto-near-death experience.
>>
>>37724997
The spirit of Salvia doesn't like being burned so it tries to punish the smoker with the most intense trips possible
>>
File: DMT.jpg (377 KB, 971x1500)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>
>>37725915
I beg to differ. I've had intensely loving experiences with burned leaf every time.
>>
>dmt vape pen
dude what
>>
File: H4T7W2E9Q6.jpg (523 KB, 1200x675)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>37713078
>>
>>37713065
You definitely did something wrong
>>
DMT is truly unexplainable and different every time, it completely transcends description so trying to discuss it is just doing it a massive disservice

I will say that there are a lot of different levels to DMT, it's easy to do a little bit and just get some classic trippy visuals and maybe see some shit moving around behind your eyelids, a lot of people experience this and think that DMT is shit

But if you do a large amount it's completely different, and gets into the realm of the indescribable, heavy sense of being "unplugged from reality" or "plugged in" to something else, being in environments that look and feel more real than normal existence, extreme dejavu, nostalgia and feelings of absolute understanding, complete replacement of all of your senses and perceptions with something completely foreign I.E all of your skin being replaced with metal, having a different shaped body or different arrangement and number of limbs (or lack there of), experiencing a different "type" of visual field such as what an insect would have, all resulting in the experience of things that would be impossible to experience with the usual human sense organs and all in extremely vivid super high definition quality

I'd say it's impossible to experience a high dose DMT trip and not come back from it thinking that normal reality is an illusion, the DMT realm feels so so much more real than anything in this physical realm feels, it's like going from 240p to 8k and then having to come back and being stuck in 240p again
>>
>>37724433
Extraction smells like V&MP Naphtha
Vapor smells like mothballs or dry breath
>>
>>37725915
Oh please

>>37724997
I have had trouble smoking salvia because I'm a very inexperienced smoker. The one time I got it to work mildly, it felt like I was falling backwards continuously and my body turned into one of those rotating lock puzzles with the letters falling out. The world was cyan. I'm looking forward to trying it again - I would like to try adding the 20x extract I have to an insert dry leaf like mullein and smoke a real joint of it

Salvia gravity is not to be underestimated under any circumstance. Take precautions so that you can't fall during the trip.
>>
I got a vape recently. Started with one hit, pretty sure I saw what has been described as the chrysanthemum - orange, red, yellow, 2d spinning sacred geometry piece.

I then had two more sessions, each with two hits this time. Each time, the "trip" ended with my entering what felt like space. Almost like the sensation of being deep underwater, but pitch black. I'd then start floating towards and seeing this white, flowy veil, like window curtains with wind gently blowing through them. It was made out of triangles, glowing white. Around this time I noticed my audial perception of the external world would disappear and my body would feel like nothing. I would approach this veil, and then the trip would come to an end. Am I peaking right at the point before breakthrough with that?
>>
Make sure to take a bunch of dramamine about an hour beforehand.
>>
>>37727183
You've reached what is known as the Waiting Room
Your perception of space is bent backwards on itself but is not completely broken, and you still have some sense that you are yourself

A higher dose is required
>>
>>37722875
Just go to the bathroom beforehand. I feel ayahuasca vomiting is more unavoidable that other substances making you defecate.
>>
>>37726294
Exactly, once you go deeper on DMT it's impossible to explain what you see, feel and think in that moment. It's like a dream in the sense that you forget exactly what happened
>>
>>37716879
0 is nephilim
A is top caste
B is bottom caste
if you know you know and you clearly don't. If you took one or more covid vaccines none of this matters anyways, you are marked for the harvest.
>>
>>37727183
Woah! The glowing triangles portal. I recently almost got pulled through it while vaping weed. Super intense. I'm sort of super sensitive to psychedelic experiences while staying meditatively quite aware. I've seen my dreamscape portal as dark triangles before
>>
>>37723767
You could have had a shitty one, they keep getting more refined and usable, though at current I'm still pretty sure you'll need more hits than smoking the crystal directly.
>>
>>37723705
The opposite really, though seekers may not fully encapsulate the light, they have felt it in themselves and are searching in any way they know how to bring that seed to fruition.
>>
>>37713042
that shit sounds moar like salvia
>>
>>37717404
you need a proper pipe and a strong flame vaporizer won't cut it nogger
>>
The jesters are not real. It's your subconscious ego wishing to wage war on God
>>
>>37724169
What do you mean? That christcucks conspiracy theorists would just... lie like that? That they'd use photoshop to further a line of false rhetoric?

Poppycock!
>>
>>37727183
>ike window curtains with wind gently blowing through them. It was made out of triangles,
You are now aware sentience is a computer simulation.
>>
>>37732828
BUT CHARLS CAROLL TOLD ME IT WAS TRUE
>>
>>37730941
are you indian or smth?
>>
>>37732216
salvia is so fucked up
>>
Ayahuasca is a scam
Vaporize it or bust

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.