[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1687197849261236.gif (3.44 MB, 264x480)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB GIF
I hate dreamposting, but last night's dream was a little wild. I am hoping someone can help me make sense of it. I constantly have strange dreams like these, and I want to just not dream and not remember them just one time. Note the entire time I am unaware this is a dream
>In hotel, tell boss I'll be back for the test tomorrow at 0630
>go to grocery store
>talking with someone and jokingly push my cart and it heads out the exit
>I try to stop it and slip on my back, my wallet is lying on my belly for some reason
>Some short, white, tatted, thuglyfe asshole steals my wallet with $300 cash in it
>Confront him in the parking lot
>Get into fist fight, grab his throat
>Get friend to try and help me, he doesn't like my actions
>Go through asshole's pockets, find like $40 and exclaim there's $300 missing somewhere
>He has a "mcdonalds" looking bank envelope in his car. I start to get back what's mine
>He pulls out a Ruger LCP Max(pocket pistol)
>He shoots at me, doesn't hit
>I run away for I am unarmed for some reason
>Have my wallet back, but guy still has my cash
>Get back inside grocery store, cops are standing at the door
>Thought they were for me, but they just said I couldn't go in
>Leave and go back to the hotel, get a text from an "Amanda" saying the cops were there because the guy tried to meet me at the entrance. They shot him
>Decide to try and get my cash back anyway, go back to the store
>Friend is there, he hits me in the face with the buttstock of a rifle
>>
>>37715971
>I wake up on some farm, with weird plants that looked more like thick green sticks and a bit of vegetation going across. Seemed tropical.
>Decide to work and remove the vegetation as if it was normal
>Another old friend, her name is Morgan, shows up. Starts spewing off inside jokes that i had forgotten about
>Start to remember the fight I got into, tell myself it was just a dream
>Friend from before shows up, tells me that I've gone mad and he didn't like the way I fought that guy over $300
>Start to question reality, as I have only recollection it was a dream
>He tells me that due to my steroid inhaler(Symbicort) I went crazy and blacked out
>Explain to him I need that for my Asthma
>he continues to berate me and drives off
>It is now 0300 and I have to be at the test at 0630
>Can't get ahold of boss, Morgan is gone, I'm stuck on the farm
>Start walking and make my way into town
>Wake up questioning reality

I just want these dreams to end. I have many, many, many more that if I were savvy in writing I could make a bunch of short stories.
>>
>>37715971
No one can make sense of random incoherent dreams, the best you can do is find common overall themes with these dreams.
>>
>>37715985
There isn't anything in common with my dreams save for a couple where my dad turns out didn't die 10 years ago and just acts as if nothing changed, or there's something off about him. Those make sense to me. Dreams like this don't. I had one where I shot someone in their house and felt enormous guilt and went on the run. I had a dream where being in some room made me feel immense dread, as if something was trying to kill me. Have one where I move into this great big old house with a giant tree in it and can't explain the feeling. I just wish I could stop dreaming.
>>
>>37716017
Learn to go lucid, like by doing reality checks, or by repeatedly being aware that you are. Do these throughout the day and you will remember to do it once while dreaming, that should be enough to become lucid.
I was plagued by nightmares but going lucid once stopped them, apparently this is common but unexplained.
>>
I fucking LOVE dreamposting
I LOVE posting about nigh incomprehensible events that no matter how unreasonable still feel real like a memory
>>
>>37716073
I could go on for days about my retarded dreams
>>37716049
I have tried this for 10 years. I'm 32 now. I have never been able to lucid dream. I did have a weird "dream" one time though where I woke up, paralyzed, and there was this fuzzy "energy" in my entire body. I got to the point I could control it and move it around my body. Then I felt myself "lifting" and it scared the hell out of me and that managed to wake me up.

I also experience sleep paralysis at least once every two weeks. It's a ghost, a demon, or a stick figure choking me out and I have to beg for mercy.
>>
>>37716225
>I have tried this for 10 years.
Then you must have tried a lot of methods, can you list some?
The best I know is making yourself conscious of being once in an hour nonstop, just for a moment tell yourself "I exist" and notice that you are. When that happens during a dream you notice it's a dream.
>I have to beg for mercy.
Truly pitiful, don't join their games but go after them. Putting all of your focus on moving a finger gives you control over it, then you can move a hand and in seconds you have full control again.
>>
Anyone else have recurring dream entities? There's a guy who occasionally shows up in my dreams and when I meet him in them he always gives me such a wonderful feeling, it's like seeing an old friend and when I wake up from them I feel so happy and refreshed I wish I could see him more often and I've tried some methods to do so but none of them have worked so far
>>
>>37715979
You're gleaming the afterlife at the moment.
At the time, heaven and earth and being woven together.
Give it time. all will become clear
>>37716225
Deadass try edible thc and drift off the sleep slowly, and the next time you see a demon, talk to it instead of letting it attack you.
They are often kind souls.
>>
>>37716017
I had a similair dream to he one you shot some one, i was breaking into a house for some reason and once i was inside some old man walked out looked at me and i panicked and shot him and it was the same as you the guild and dread was immense but it was overcome by self preservation when police lights started flickering that happened years ago but i still remember the void feeling in my stomach from the guilt really strange
>>
>>37715979
anon ive been having similarly weird trippy meta dreams everytime i dream for awhile now, and some really... unexplainabe(except by literal delusion maybe) moments in real life lately too... like... it almost feels like "reality" is actually a dream and the dreamer of the dream is starting to wake up/become lucid. but idk its all pretty fuckin weird. good dreampost anon
>>
Money seems to drive your life... and you have friends that you do not trust.
>>
>>37716017
Just smoke weed for awhile. I haven't had dreams in years despite being sober and trying everything under the sun to get them to come back.
>>
>>37715971
well, hold on tight and you might not like this. I had a dream years ago that I lost my wallet in a swamp bar that I had to take a rowboat out to. Within 6 months of that dream I had lost my job. Im about broke now. Theres other details and something like 2 branching paths for my future. I see one of them coming true and I dont like it.

I had a strange one the other day. Went to a farm and asked if I could help out with the work because I dont have a job. The farmer said yes but they were celebrating some kind of weird holiday event that night. Then it was like the dream split into two possible outcomes. In the first one I work on the farm and am inside a barn but outside all these people and children and the farmer's family put on these demonic grotesque masks and start sprinting around looking for people, and people are hiding trying not to get found. And then in the other outcome I'm asked to put on a mask and sprint around with them as a monster, and its sold to the people who wear masks as a fun holiday event, except along the way actual monsters start slipping into the crowd and dismembering, eating, or turning some of us into real monsters. And the whole time the real people feel trapped into acting like monsters because running away into the fields to escape would make it obvious they are human, and they'll be targetted. But if they live through the night, its over.

Might not mean anything but it was one of those vivid disturbing ones so thought I'd share
>>
>>37716073
I don't see what's wrong with posting about dreams I've read some interesting ones and even screencapped some
>>
>>37720412
its just stigmatized by society and driven into us by media. Its like how guys will argue that steaks have to be cooked rare and never well done, its just some easy fucking opinion to have
>>
>>37715971
>pocket on stomach
"Money" is on Manipura, on sánscrit Manipura means City of jewels, when you meditate on this you get ideas of bussiness or ways to get "easy" money.

>aggresion
Are you like that? Do you get violent for money?

>old friends
I think this is just a way or incounciouss sends "messages you must trust" 'cuz your friends are telling you.

In general, I would say you are very codicious, and if you want to get really good money, start investing and treat people with no violence at all. The time at the test could also mean you ARE on a sandclock.
>>
>>37720540
maybe you violence also causes your asthma attack
>>
>>37717442
I did when I was a kid. It was a shadow creature that chained me and held me down in my garage. I struggled to get up but could never get off the floor.

I also would have another recurring dream with what felt like the same creature. I would "wake up" unable to move in my bed with my door open and it was pitch black down the hallway with very dim lights that would fade and become difficult to see. I could sense it and I was filled with dread and fear but I could never actually focus on it. I would wake up in my bed after that. I was maybe 10 or somewhere around there. This same dream happened in 2 different houses.
>>
>>37720715
That sounds frightening anon it seems like that thing was really trying to hold you down for a bad reason, did the dreams stop on their own when you got older or did you do something to make them stop?
>>
>>37715979
Demons are tricking you and shapeshifting into yer friend and such but you fought them off
>>
>>37715971
>>37715979
You were severely diddled as a child and the trauma that you suppressed all these years are now manifesting as these dreams. You're also transgender.
>>
File: frog2.jpg (110 KB, 840x496)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>37715971
I'm always having dreams where I am the supernatural rapist or sex-addict with super strength
>dream is usually in public place like a city CBD, shopping centre/mall or swimming park
>I can fly upright for some reason via double-jumping or something (think Minecraft creative mode).
>Sometimes I say (in my dream) "My desert, my Arrakis, my Dune" to random people around me as I ascend into the air
>I go hunting around the dreamscape looking for women to grope/rape/fuck etc
>I usually carry them off somewhere and fuck them, like a nearby room or a public bathroom stall
>last night I was in a swimming pool and I carried this hot chick and her hot mother at the same time (it was quite heavy) and took flew them to a second-story room where I fucked them or something
>>
File: Dune.gif (3.24 MB, 720x288)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>
I had a dream once where absolutely no one cared what I did. Nothing I ever did ever mattered, and the only thing that would ever motivate anyone to take an interest in me is that I am super intelligent and don't tell people things they feel entitled to. In my dream I totally flat out refused to cooperate with anyone who attempted to influence me, because doing so would green light their obsessive behaviour.

In my dreams I would concede that being constantly stalked is irritating, but that would be about it. In the dream state, nothing I wasn't prepared to lose in the preservation of my fortune, intellectual property or overall health was lost. So in the dream, if being annoying was the entire reason for being stalked, I guess they accomplished their primary objective, and a round of applause is in order and a gigantic trophy is being delivered to you via private courier as we speak. But, in my dream, I highly doubt that that much effort and money would be expended on just achieving that.

All in my dream of course.
>>
In my dream I still got to explore the world, expand my consciousness and continue my research into things I find extremely interesting. Research into things that most people would simply find incomprehensible. In my dream people seemed to just not understand my motives or desires, or ever really guess my intention with even the most mundane tasks I carried out on a daily basis.
>>
In my dream I encouraged stalkers to continue their work if it helped them sleep better, or alleviated some kind of negative cathartic burden that they perpetuated in their minds without my participation or awareness. In my dream, I was never a part of their lives no matter how sorely that absence may affect them. In my dream, their efforts achieved very little, but hopefully with time, while I worked on much more and important personal goals, they would also see improvement or feel a sense of gratification in some way that could not be achieved through healthy or socially accepted ways. In my dreams, if you only felt happiness through being a strange cyber stalker, then I guess it is kind of my responsibility as a fellow empathizing human being that I should let you feel any kind of joy you can to help you feel better about yourselves as a person. In my dream, it wasn't a reciprocated process of communication and was never something I would pay attention to or invest in in anyway.

In my dream, I waited the moment of enlightenment people would feel when they realised that pouring resources into bothering me was never going to result in me parting with any of my resources. Because in my dream, a protection racket is just a protection racket, and it's very easy to see that attempting to create demand for cyber security by undermining peoples cyber security was never going to be a successful business ploy in this particular instance. In my dream, I suggested you try your bull shit elsewhere before people you love come to real harm. In my dream, sticks and stones never broke my bones, and memes would never hurt me.
>>
In my dream none of my documents or activities are especially interesting, and can't be effectively leveraged for any kind of gain. In my dream, I could very easily maintain levels of communication and security necessary to provide me with freedom and personal growth. In my dream, having people recount to me my internet usage or conversations I had had, or whatever, was the product of childish intrusions to privacy that never really affected anything I did or even really effect my emotional state, mental or physical health or my valued interpersonal relationships. In my dreams, if this wasn't the clearest way to explain the failure my cyber stalkers perpetuated with every keystroke, even my vast intelligence could not conjure a simpler message. In my dreams, no one could list any one interested in them enough to stalk or bother them. Because no one was. And since that's a summary of your life and profession, I guess I'll just keep living the excellent life I live.

Wake up buddy. You're in my dream ;)
>>
Made you look
>>
In my dreams when I truly want to do things without individuals or organisations seeing it, I do.

In my dreams you could post a list of every single url I have visited in my own name or in my own skin and it wouldn't mean anything.

The best thing for me would be being able to further breadcrumb a bunch of midwits into commiting chargeable offences so I can laugh at them when their court date appears in the paper. In my dreams, they would totally blame me for things they actively performed of their own volition, as if I were the one pulling the strings of a puppet show I never asked to be the lead in. I'd once again, in my dream, suggest that anyone trying to get anything out of me reconsider the consequences of continuing your bullshit. Because in a very particular dream you'll likely just end up getting raided, or getting your children exposed to asbestos or something. So it's your call if keeping it up is, in your dream, a viable or profitable decision. I'd suggest, in my dream, the use of a simple pros/cons table to help further visualise and illustrate what you'll get out of it.
>>
In the mean time, in my dream, I'll just keep collecting number plates and addresses and names so I can doxx anyone stupid enough to participate in your crap.

So asbestos, court dates and getting doxxed versus just going on with your life.
>>
Oh nice I didn't know this thread was still giong
>>37717454
>edible thc
I hate the herbal Jew. It drives me to very bad thoughts and makes me want to kill myself.
>>37719639
See above. Weed does make me stop dreaming, but weed also makes me insanely paranoid/schizo and I just pace around my house thinking deeply and wanting to die
>>37720390
Interesting, I'm kind of going in a different flow. I'm selling everything I own and moving west to start my own business.
>>37720540
>money
Makes sense, stressed out trying to get rid of all my stuff before Memorial Day
>violent for money?
No, not violent. I can be manipulative, but never violent.
>codicious
Wut?
>>37721554
Take that, demons
>>37721577
Kek. None of that thank goodness.
>>
>>37715971
You’re a black person.
>>
I had a vivid dream the other night.
I was having breakfast at a diner with a female work colleague. I got the impression that she liked me. I think she had glasses, was attractive.
Someone we ended up back in the kitchen then she started making out with me. I'd love to meet her in person.

I'd only had a vivid dream about a female like that when I was younger. She was blonde. We were throwing snowballs. I later met someone who I thought was her. I stalked her and now troll her on social media.
>>
>>37726174
kek what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Dream thread?
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/37546963/
>>
>>37725985
I'm 100% European you redguard
>>37726174
I have had numerous dreams about being married to, or in a relationship with a girl I was crushing on. I always felt so happy in those dreams...
>>
>>37728685
>kek what the fuck is wrong with you
Lots of things
I really need to stop because I'm sure she knows it's me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.