[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In 2015, a strange April Fools’ day article was released saying CERN had accidentally created a "rainbow universe". The article goes on to say that CERN also found an artifact in their data that resembled a dolphin, while also referencing the April Fool's joke the year previous.. "Scientists Beam Light in Front of Dolphins to Create Rainbow Lasers".

Aleister Crowley once said he had a vision of Babalon returning riding on the back of a dolphin.. but for the most part, dolphins are often used to symbolize peace, harmony, protection, playfulness, and joy. Characteristics even of a Golden Age, which is why a lot of the artwork depicting the Age of Aquarius features dolphins.

If there was ever a man who tried to solve the mystery behind dolphins, it was John C. Lilly (American neuroscientist, philosopher, and inventor). Famous for inventing the isolation tank referenced countless times by Joe Rogan, his use of psychedelics inspired him to take things beyond. While inside his float tank and suspended above a pool of dolphins, he would dose himself in the attempt to communicate with them. Lilly claimed at one point to be successful, but the dolphins communicated so fast it nearly drove him insane (information overload).

One of Lilly’s wildest claims was that, while in his float tank under the influence, he contacted alien beings from another dimension. He called one of these beings SSI or Solid-State Intelligence. According to Lilly, SSI is an evil artificial intelligence whose goal is to stop the evolution of human consciousness. Supposedly, humans will accidentally allow this being to enter our dimension when we create a network of computers that develop into an autonomous bio-form. However, Lilly claimed there was also a hierarchy of good aliens helping humanity. Lilly called them Earth Coincidence Control Center (ECCO), because these beings are guiding humanity towards higher levels of consciousness via carefully orchestrated synchronicities..

[1/3]
>>
File: Johnny-Mnemonic.png (699 KB, 837x569)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
According to Lilly, if you want to experience the synchronicities set up by ECCO you must believe ECCO exists, and must expect the unexpected every minute of every hour of every day. Supposedly this Earth is a training program, and our purpose here is to discover the art of
synchronicity creating, so one day we may continue ECCO’s job. These claims actually inspired Ecco the Dolphin, a video game about a time traveling dolphin who must defeat an alien called the Vortex Queen.

In The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Earth is being destroyed by black cubes to make way for a new road being built in hyperspace. At the end of the movie, as Earth is to be replaced by a nearly identical copy, all the dolphins on the planet vanish to a parallel universe. In the film, a supercomputer explains that the answer to life is 42. Oddly enough, the word “dolphin” has a value of 42 in full reduction gematria. Even stranger, raindrops glint rainbow rays at an angle of 42 degrees. In the Spongebob movie, there’s dolphin named Bubbles who wears a cape with an all-seeing eye on it. Bubbles lives in a realm beyond space and time and is called the protector of the galaxy because he watches over Saturn and Jupiter to make sure they don’t collide.

Some people believe dolphins are actually our ancestors, as many mythologies tell creation stories about fish people. The Dogon claim amphibious fish people (Nommos) came to Earth and seeded civilization many thousands of years ago, supposedly coming from a water world in the Sirius star system. The CHANI Project was an alleged experiment that took place in 1994 at a secret collider facility in Africa. According to legend, researchers used a computer-aided device to make contact with an entity from a parallel universe. For 5 years, they communicated with it and received predictions as well messages about a wide range of topics including the law of attraction, hollow Earth, reptilians, and even the moon being artificial.

[2/3]
>>
File: Dolphine3.jpg (88 KB, 720x483)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
The CHANI entity said this about dolphins:

“this planet first al water then ground comes
dolfin decideing to walk ground your planet
many wars happen then dolfin evolv
remember water glory
dolfin then go back and swim water glory
dolfin most clever on this planet line time”

“seawater has residu from dolfin comunication
dolfin sqeek cause vibration of seawater to becom
becon and balance energy
dolfin more advanse than human this planet line time
u must study dolphin”

“dolfin always love al creature with god esense even
human dolfin unerstan freedom of god esense many life time
this line time dolfin keep your earth balance
dolfin protect al planet and al creature on earth with god esense
now human kil 2 many dolfin be4 time we want rescu dolfin
bring them our planet share
dolfin agree come our line time 15 may we prepare place”

“many dolfin already sacrifice for keep harmonics
balance yor planet and make yor suferings les
very very big sufering coming and dolfin can not stop
this even they try be brave but not enough
u must lern harmonics yor planet soon or u demise not knowing anything and begin 0000 again”

“yes sound dolfin make heal brainwave of al creature
earth dolfin sound cause synaps make beter contact in brain
make miracel hapen dolfin balanse harmonics of earth vortex ok”

“many being live deep oceon and holow earth can give
u human answer and helpings when u unerstand
oceon u wil unerstan how cosmic travelings work easy ok
oceon have same compositing than space same
element ok u unerstan salt and water and magnet u wil unerstan
life and everything living”

Interestingly, there are laws that prevent humans from interacting with dolphins in the wild. With some believing it’s not for their protection, it is claimed these laws are meant to prevent us from bonding with them. But why? Perhaps the dolphins hold the hidden truths of our past and even more so, what could become our future.

[3/3]
>>
https://youtu.be/k57W2a9PG40

Bump & fuck the SSE
>>
I bet these dolphin faggots just pretend they are unable to communicate clearly with us, they figured its easier to do jack shit all day than actual work.
>>
>>37720217
I want to be a a pretty ginger girl named Lilly
>>
I always did think this part of H2G2 was pretty weird

https://hitchhikers.fandom.com/wiki/Dolphins
>>
>>37720225
In the Sirius starsystem there is a world that has vast oceans where cetacean life forms live. I have astral projected and encountered dolphins living in the carribean which my spirit guide told me were a soul group from the sirius starsystem.
As for me, I'm a pleiadian dolphin.
From what I've been able to find, cetacean life forms as well as seals and cows were all bioengineered by a group of golden skinned reptilian dracos who could shapeshift into humanoid form that resembled high elves who called themselves founders. I encounted a being like this aboard a space station I visited in one of my dreams who made this claim. Inside the ship I saw a lot of stuff about consciousness and light and sound connecting together, and I spoke with some very bored youths who wanted to go live on earth in Las Angeles because it seemed interesting to them. I saw videogames and movies from earth on their ship too, in particular I saw KOTOR 2.
The dolphin dna I have enables me to perceive etheric waves I project from my brain that reflect off stuff, and I can dream these waves into an aquatic environment and perceive oceanic biomes as dream realms which I can visit and explore.
One of the first times I visited the pleiades I saw a bunch of naked people in a swimming pool and they shapeshifted between human and dolphin form. On a subsequent visit I was trying to remote view the pleiades and I found myself inside a molecular assembly line which used my awareness as a basis to program genetic sequences into a dolphin life form which I then occupied, and they tried to bottle feed me but I woke up.
Later on I found myself on a world where I saw thousands of tiny fishlike dolphins in the water, I walked around, and then I saw ring shaped ships in the sky which then joined together into a mothership conglomerate and they pulled me up on board with a tractor beam, at which point I shapeshifted into dolphin form and they did some dental work on my dolphin teeth.
>>
File: ECCo.png (112 KB, 5000x1271)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxBOumc5gQo
>>
File: IMG_2107.jpg (163 KB, 848x689)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/ECCO/page/2/

Bet ya didn’t know Philip K Dick & Lilly both had their brain beam epiphanies in the same year?
>>
>>37720217
Dolphins are telepathic and can appear to you in dreams. That's all I'm going to say. I've had some weird experiences with them but I'm not in the mood to tell stories.

>>37720539
This just sounds like prison planet with extra steps. What kind of "Cosmic Love" would force someone like me to learn how to make synchronicities happen then constantly bombard me with thoughts of suicide? Oh and sabotage my life constantly. Whatever mission there is for me I was clearly set up for failure and should not be held accountable for it. Fuck this world.
>>
>>37720836
>then constantly bombard me with thoughts of suicide? Oh and sabotage my life constantly

Anon, the negative influence is NOT coming from the same source guiding you through positive synchronicities. Right now it's more difficult than ever to discern from the two, but the fact you are combining them to be the same source is exactly part of their operations..
>>
>>37720891
That's still sabotage though and as far as I'm concerned they're one and the same. There is no difference.

Also I don't get positive synchronicities anymore. What I thought were "positive" synchronicities are just the universe's way of mocking me.

Like how I had a synchronicity earlier today that involved dolphins and someone I love felt so fucking fake and generated only to make me feel miserable.

Funny how that works. Dolphins normally give me hope because I feel love for them and connect with them but I really don't think this was meant to give me any sort of hope. It's more like a cruel joke at this point and I'd rather die right now even if that means I'd start my life entirely over. I'd gladly take being born in the 90s again over this shit. I hate life and I wish I were dead. Going back to the 90s would be a fucking blessing right now.
>>
>>37720941
Yeah I get it

This it is, what we attempted, to merge human experiences to pinpoint meddling
>>
>>37720941
>Going back to the 90s would be a fucking blessing right now.
Trust me, I understand... and empathize greatly with you feeling burnt out.

But don't ever forget... even if you're the last good one left, they fucking LOSE.
>>
>>37720345
Dolphins are smart asf bro they got more neurons than us and some other amazing stuff. Their only real predators are killer whales which are basically giant dolphins themselves as they are closely related
>>
File: ABBADN.jpg (23 KB, 602x281)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>37721173
Your day will come, and soon.
>>
>>37721109
Hes not good thats why hes having a bad time
>>
>>37721201
Empty talk
>>
File: C-U-2NITE.jpg (33 KB, 750x423)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>37721213
>>
>>37721203
Fuck you, you don't know me. I've done a lot in my life to be "good" like putting the needs of others before my own and what did it get me? Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. I'm not perfect and I'm not evil but I've done everything possible to be a good person. Go fuck yourself for assuming shit about me when you don't know a damn thing about me.
>>
>>37721248
>>37721333
Your black magic is just empty illusions like a lie both seemingly real yet unreal
>>
>>37720225

Dolphin is code for hidden pedophile.
>>
File: tropaeum.gif (42 KB, 305x432)
42 KB
42 KB GIF
>>37721353
As if your dogmatic bullshit is any better...

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/37109783

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
>>
More on Lilly, his isolation tanks, and dolphins:
https://youtu.be/eb-Ni-0ULuI
>>
>>37720225
Time traveling dolphins and coincidences, huh?
>>
>>37721756
You better believe it!

We all here know the truth about the laptop though; just a front to cover up the iCloud leaks on /pol/... (I wuz there)

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386325144
>>
>>
>>37720225
ep1 s12 of simpsons the dolphins drive the humans back to water as they reclaim earth
>>
File: belle_delphine_1.jpg (37 KB, 510x451)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
https://www.etymonline.com/word/dolphin
>from Latin delphinus "dolphin," from Greek delphis (genitive delphinos) "dolphin," related to delphys "womb,"
>>
File: minowara.png (1.01 MB, 650x772)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>37720217
whoever walks at night, steps on mud and shit.
>>
This fell to page 9 quick.
>>
>>37720217
Thank you for the post, I began believing in Ecco years ago but I still have these types of small falls from awareness that can last for multiple weeks. It is a strange feeling, a part of me knows I am in them but there is also a type of trance going on. This kicked me out of the trance earlier than expected and yesterday I had a deep feeling of non-realism, I somehow knew it would need to happen in late April and this was earlier than expected.
I don’t know if that made sense to you but thanks anyways.
>>
>>37724894
KEEP
THE
SLIDE
>>
>>37725540
No, it totally made sense… I was under the same spell yesterday. Seem to be out now but am sick physically otherwise, the whole bat-flu and all.
>>
I remember reading awhile back that some rothschild dude said the greys were human dolphin hybrids
>>
>>37720217
They've shown it already in movies like the Terminator.
There's something trying to build itself backward through time.
"It's trying to rebuild itself on this ring!"

>>37720539
Synchronicity

>KPPKD
>>
This thread is dumb. Dolphins are smart, but they're not hyper powered beings.
>>
>>37720217
Synchronicities are caused by your brain being quantum entangled with the wider reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1_GlpJTsys
>>
Imagine if humans didn’t have hands, were perfectly adapted to thrive and dominate in their natural environment, and could communicate basically telepathically - that’s a dolphin. Depending on how advanced their language is there is the potential for a reality where dolphins have some kind of oral tradition that goes back thousands of years and includes every detail on humanity these beings have been able to capture from the sea. Gaining communication with dolphins could be or have been one of the most important steps in the history of mankind.
>>
>>37729883
I like to think that since life originated in the sea everything on land basically just mirrors it, so humans and dolphins are essentially counterparts
>>
File: ecco_the_dolphin_ad_wide.jpg (335 KB, 1600x1200)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>37727675
It's more about what they symbolize.
>>
John Lilly’s work is interesting though he may have been a glowie. There are some who do say cetaceans are aliens and can shapeshift into humanoid form and have higher technology, cloning etc. Also i used to love Ecco as a kid, it was creepy.
>>
File: 3rdEyeCore.jpg (51 KB, 488x488)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>37730821
MAY have been a glowie? Yikes. Does anyone ever learn?
>>
>>37730845
>J.C. Lilly
>>
>>37730845
Very transhumanist. Im not saying ive read much of his work mainly other writing about him who are also glowies like McKenna and R Wilson
>>
>>37720225
>if you want to experience the synchronicities set up by ECCO you must believe ECCO exists, and must expect the unexpected every minute of every hour of every day
Per the Phillip Experiment, this invalidates the falsifiability of the objective existence of ECCO.
>>
>>37720309
He was a reincarnated dolphin.
>>
>>37720309
SSE sounds like Steiner's Ahriman.
>>
>>37720836
>Dolphins are telepathic and can appear to you in dreams. That's all I'm going to say. I've had some weird experiences with them but I'm not in the mood to tell stories.
I've had a dolphin teach me how to move with my intention in the astral.
>>37720539
I've been able to manipulate coincidences for a while now, and I never believed ECCO was real. This sounds like an entity trying to appropriate a power that is inherent in all human beings as its own. Don't let it. You are the operant power.
>>
>>37720941
I feel like this for days at least once a month. I've thought about suicide many times. There was a point when I thought I would not be able to physically withstand how bad I felt. One day I started doing the inner smile technique out of desperation, mockingly even. But it dispelled the pain. And I started noticing myself doing it in dreams whenever nasty beings would torture me emotionally, and they would be dispelled as well.
I still get these bouts of heart-wrenching despair, but it's different. I treat them as the attacks of an epileptic or migraines. I just wait them out and if they get really bad, I smile and suffer. A few days later I'm a different person again.
Is this a miserable existence? Yes. But now I know I can withstand it forever if need be. I won.
>>
> Let's Talk Dolphins & Synchronicities
Beautiful thread title
>>37720539
>Philip K Dick & Lilly both had their brain beam epiphanies in the same year?
now that's a cool fact! I'll be a hit at all the schizo parties this summer.
>>37721133
That's cool. Like if a human evolved to eat neanderthals.
>>37730845
Is this any good?
I'm loving this thread but I also heard that dolphins can be quite cruel. Torturing other animals and rape caves and all that.
>>
>>37732668
How would you know if the caves gave their consent or not?
>>
>>37732839
lmao no, apparently they would take drowning humans and bring them to an underwater cave to have sex with their corpses.
>>
>>37732880
That's a myth. Why would they need caves to rape people in? If they're going to rape someone they're going to do it whether in a cave or not.
>>
>>37733693
For logistics so the body doesn't float away, I imagine. But maybe that's just SSI anit-dolphin propaganda
>>
>>37733871
I'm of the opinion that it IS anti-dolphin propaganda. I've swam with dolphins before in the wild and they never did anything to harm me. It was actually really beautiful. They didn't have much interest in the other people swimming nearby but they gravitated towards me and we shared a telepathic communication a few days before and during this swim. They told me exactly what the tour guide looked like and showed me in images what he and his boat looked like. I had no idea what this man looked like beforehand. During the swim they just kind of slowly swam around me and one of them jumped over me three times in a row. The tour guide said he had been doing this for 30 years and never saw them behave like that.

When that one jumped over me I was sent this message "You are the one"

I have no idea what the fuck that even means and whatever the hell they chose me for I have no clue as to why.

I was very close to one captive orca though and he showed up in my dreams frequently before he died. The night he passed away he came to me one last time and told me he was dying and that I was one of the only humans who ever understood him.

That whale was the only true friend I ever had.

Pic related. Tilikum was the orca who spoke to me and told me good bye. I don't know why he felt so connected to me but I do miss him a lot.
>>
>>37732880
You can't rape a corpse, by definition.
That's like trying to rape a rock.
>>
File: 273651LBIiJJ_ph.jpg (79 KB, 800x600)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>37734096
>>
File: 12501425dc.jpg (91 KB, 500x334)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
>>37732880
they’ve saved drowning sailors loads of times so i think it’s just some are rapists some are nice
>>
File: elleper.jpg (117 KB, 572x565)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>37734238
>sailors loads of times so i think it’s just some are rapists some are nice
some kind of able bodied seamen joke in there somewhere
>>
>>37730845
>>37731054
Glowies don't create anything, they simply take credit for all frontier science after committing character assassination on the discover/creator. Glowies are just as clueless and stupid as you or I, all knowledge is free via Gnosis.

>>37732668
The book is kind of a stable of the metaprogramming doctrine developed by him, Wilson and leary. It explains how to hack your brain to simulate supernatural/religious experiences using psychological language. its quite a gem for the aspiring hippie magician
>>
>>37720447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz0FklZgOhg
>>
File: fundolphin.png (493 KB, 690x727)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>37734156
Yeah, she seems to be enjoying it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.