[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: upset apu frog.jpg (95 KB, 880x644)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
how the fuck is anyone able to believe in god when we live on a planet of torture rape and disease, i really want to believe but i am having severe difficulties, please help
>>
File: 1481877524085.png (48 KB, 657x527)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>37726479
>>
>>37726479
You simply make up things on your head so that God is not responsible for those things and then believe the things you made up. For example I can say "God isn't responsible for the existence of rape because people have free will", and there we go, no longer God's fault. It's that easy
>>
darkness getting you down?
try light!
it's comfy cozy fun for everyone
don't delay, make the switch today
>>
>>37726499
I never got the free will bullshit argument, in fact reality goes against the premise of free will. If we had true free will we could be anything we want, we could simply use our "free will" to experience something else. Our entire existence goes against the concept of free will. If i wanted to simply be consciousness and explore without a body, i could, if i wanted to experience something in the body for a limited period of time and go out anytime i want, i could. If someone gets raped its literally against their free will since they dont want it, so there's no free will there. However you could still give people that option and just create an npc that doesn't actually exist when they do the bad things and they would have free will for anything.
tl;dr : If we had free will we would be able to be anything we want in existence and not limited to our body and wanting what were programmed to want.
>>
>>37726479
i hope this helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsswa-CFJhs&list=PLWS5CZTrFgaqA6zBbwKZf7xq3se28clBD&ab_channel=TimelineTheologicalVideos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I4Pk0VSOog&list=PLWS5CZTrFgaqA6zBbwKZf7xq3se28clBD&index=5&ab_channel=ObjectiveBob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d3NrX1b6jU&ab_channel=PricelessAudiobooks
>>
>>37726479
It's hard to grasp and im far from an expert but as a Christian here's my take, life sucks, it's not forever. I've been through my fair share of struggles, and I know how it feels asking "god why, why is this happening to me", and honestly I don't know. To this day I don't know, but I also don't care. This life is this life, do your best, but don't take things so serious, it's fine to stumble, but try hard to not fall again, if you do, just get back up. Slowly we all go home, and way faster than it seems sometimes, and you were gifted the opportunity to help people. Why do these evils exist, why is life so hard? Because we are meant to love, purely, deeply. Love in spite of everything, love relentlessly. If you were married, and got sick and your wife left would you call that love? But we cultivate love through these trials, and we are eternal, the suffering is not. So greet people with a smile, try to show love to the poor, the sick, and the wicked. One person who helped me alot is bishop mar mari Emmanuel, recently he was a victim of a stabbing, he barely survived. He came to ,and prayed for the young man who tried to kill him, evil exist yes, but more good exists in you
>>
He who bows not to him has bowed to me.

You are God, Infinite, and Eternal. There are no limits upon you, except those shackles you have put on yourself.

Do what thou wilt.
>>
>>37726547
? Not a good take, freewill doesn't give you superpowers, and even in the race scenario the victim usually will express their free will to he best of their abilities, free will simply means I can do what I want that I'm capable of
>>
>>37726479
God is getting tortured and rape what you on sbout
>>
>>37726597
Whats up with you man why you call yourself that
>>
File: IMG_2756.jpg (836 KB, 1453x1825)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
How can anyone believe in the devil when we live on a world of love, friendship and nature.
>>
i twill be hard for you to understand this but pain isn ot the same as suffering
>>
>>37726601
That's because you don't understand my point. You can't have free will when you are designed to act in a certain way, think in a certain way, and want to do things that are programmed in you. You don't do what you want, you do what the human animal is programmed to want, you simply fail to see that everything you desire is programmed since birth, true you can make some choices about how you get what you want but that's limited free will not true free will. True free will can't be achieved when in a human form, perhaps if we're pure consciousnes.
>>
>>37726601
From a limited scope where the external reality is manipulated by higher forces merely to condemn you to eternal torture?
Free will is practically useless.
>>
File: reality.jpg (68 KB, 679x665)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
god exists and he is responsible.
>>
>>37726642
Merely having innate desires you have yet to overcome doesn't mean that you don't have Free Will or an infinite, albeit unused, mind.
>>
>>37726642
You're making the assumption we don't have free will thats fine, but free will isn't when you can fly around the cosmos and manifest npcs, you can disagree and say true free will means we should be able to do all of that but thays just not what it means
>>
Find the beauty
>>
>>37726650
I disagree, id rather have free will than not have it, wether I'm in heaven or hell. That being said, I disagree with the premise of what you're saying
>>
>>37726712
I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies
>>
>>37726663
Hey man, why do you call yourself that
>>
File: mark_of_the_master.png (269 KB, 2187x1920)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>37726613
Who do you think named everything? God?

I am Lucifer.
>>
>>37726726
>Filter tripcode
>Remove post

Bye bye namefag
>>
>>37726747

you're underestimating somebody, and playing into his hands
>>
>>37726706
So how you define free will? The ability to choose between types of chocolate? That's just taste buds. The ability to choose your lifepath, for example going in a high risk market or safe 9-5? A lot of that is decided by genetics which influence how much of a risk taker you are. Doing something like semen retention? People only do that because they believe there's something to gain and are usually led to that path by living unfulfilling lives. What exactly am i free to choose in this life? What i need was already chose for me at birth. I need to make money in order to buy food and survive and nature wants me to reproduce. I personally don't want kids and won't have them, is that the free will im limited to? To have kids or not? You could argue that also the environment i grew up in made me make that choice. So i'm asking again what exactly am i free to choose when so many preexisting factors make my choice for me?
>>
>>37726757

The mind programs the genome. Don't imprison yourself in flesh, that's not what you are.
>>
File: 4826210320024.jpg (18 KB, 291x257)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>37726479
Well, Anon, to believe in God (and I guess you mean with that the divine creator of the world and it's beings) doesn't necessarily means to believe that God is nice and peaceful. He obviously created the world with a dynamic of dualities, day and night, male and female, life and death, past and future, and, yes: good and evil. So it was his intention that there is evil. Or maybe a world just works with duality and can't be done without. In the end we can just accept that God is not an individual person as we understand it, but a being beyond our comprehension.
The "good" (like angels and heaven) exists, created by God, and you can take it's side. You won't know if God wants you to do that, but he gave you the freedom to choose. Also to choose the "dark side" if you want. If the rules of morality, declared by religion, are really what God wants and thinks is unknown. All humans wo claim to know Gods thoughts are just talking rubbish. We only know our own thoughts about God.
>>
>>37726479
In the beginning our spirits were all with God. In spirit, we all agreed to play the tune of life with the consequences thereof. Who can appreciate water without thirst, food without hunger, or light without darkness. Pain brings a greater unity and fulfillment in redemption.
>>
>>37726479
>how the fuck is anyone able to believe in god
First of all I do whatever the fuck I want
>>
>i am a robot in a flesh prison executing programs mindlessly for no reason

fuck you idiots, I'm with Lucy
>>
File: jester bruce.png (557 KB, 831x574)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>>37726800
>>
>>37726736
Okie dokie, hope you're a good guy
>>
>>37726757
You keep chosing to respond, no one's got a gun to your head I hope, or you can read a book or watch a video, you're not forced to respond
>>
>>37726848
He's the best. A legend, even.
>>
>>37726479
dont try to justify the despair and evil of the world, the hard truth, in my view, is simply that evil occurrences are just that, evil, wrong, and shouldn't happen. but they do, even though they shouldn't. we must collectivly band together to overcome them and stop them, simple as. in a way it is the meaning of life
>>
>>37726892
I mean, im sure there's more than one lucifer, I dont think he's that guy
>>
File: Ramana_eyes.jpg (34 KB, 396x396)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>37726479
The realized sage who attained ego death is God. Start here.
>>
>>37726547
When you have free will you also have different personalities and motivations, because of individuality some choose evil of their own free will because of the clause of interaction. In a universe where someone was truly free according to your definition there would be a restriction on interaction between individuals. Choosing to harm another individual is just as much a part of free will as acts of benevolence because if you put a restriction on the parameters of ones actions then it isn't truly free will. Honestly you sound like an advocate of Totalitarianism not that I would hold anything against you because you have free will. However I will ask you, don't you think there is virtue in fighting the good fight? Choosing to take form in a realm where there is suffering and sorrow and yet persevering and overcoming in spite of it? What do your words accomplish other than spread the suffering that you advocate against?
>>
File: happily-ever-after-16.png (187 KB, 250x348)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>37726757
You are bound to causality which creates the conditions of the environment in which you are born. Yet, you assume too much and because you lack faith not only in God but yourself, you cannot change even the simplest things in your life. No one says you have to work to survive, people rich and homeless both defy that idea. When you lacked the self-awareness you have demonstrated in thiz pot about causality, it was true you largely lacked the ability to change, but thr fact that you can reflect on how the world has shaped your mind and spirit gives you the power to make a difference. Just have faith.
>>
File: sorrow.jpg (146 KB, 1080x1080)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>37726479

This will sound messed up to a non believer... but suffering is good for you. It is preparing you for the Kingdom of Heaven. It is a blessing to be persecuted. Struggle and sorrow are for your own spiritual benefit.

Everything in this realm is temporary. Your suffering will end.
>>
>>37726597

>There are no limits upon you, except those shackles you have put on yourself.

Astrology proves otherwise. You should know this better than anyone, Lucy. Fraud!
>>
>>37726479
Consider this: no one willingly tortures/rapes/causes disease to himself.
The will to oneself is good.
The will to those close to you is also good, but not as good as the will to oneself.
It's mostly strangers or rivals harming one another.
>>
>>37726968

In most cases suffering degrades the soul rather than evolves it.
>>
>>37726479
That's up to you whether you would choose to believe in such a being, what I will say is that where religion blundered is in trying to define what do not know and arguing of the existence of God when what we should be asking is what is God? I think the reason we have not yet as a society been able to prove the existence of such a being is religion has limited our perception of what this being is and we have not found the exsitence of a being that conforms to this limited definition. If we are to find the existence of a supreme being then we must discard our preconcieved ideas and religious definitions be willing to look at the idea of a God from a broader perspective.
>>
>>37726994
There are secret texts that explain how one may escape the Astral Dominion. Campanella wrote one for the Pope.
>>
>>37727022
De siderali fato vitando...
>>
Looks like I win again, actually. We'll keep playing this game forever. I will never stop posting
>>
>>37726479
You are now aware of the Farm, what it is and what it does.

None of the other people's replies will make sense.

All will seem hollow, like nonsense.

Most will gaslight, or try to excuse suffering, because they have no idea what the depravity is or how deep it goes. They live a sheltered existence. If they spent even a day in that hell they wouldn't come back with the same, deluded, rosy-cheeked mindset.

The Farm is real.
It produces stress by causing suffering.
Religions are an attempt to stop you questioning this, but ask yourself this.

What moral entity would stop questioning the harmful nature of suffering?
>>
>>37727007

we live in a post-fall paradigm
degradation is inevitable, you cant fight entropy, we will all turn to dust
evolution is a meme for seculars
the goal is not evolution
but repentance, which leads to illumination
>>
>>37726942
kek i'm probably on the opposite side of Totalitarianism. Again you minsunderstand me. The main problem lies with this world, This world is made in such a way that conflict is inevitable, or at least was, even if all humans came together(massive cope for current society) animals/plants still suffer cause we have to eat. There is no free will in choosing to eat or not to eat, it's simply something necessary for survival. This is where all the "evil" comes from, a world where you need to kill to survive and limited resources. It's how people become "evil" , you don't really see kids who had attention from their parents, raised in a good environment become "evil". People who rape and do the worst kind of stuff are the people who got fucked by life, yes there are people who got fucked by life and don't do these things. But what's the point? Why would i want to suffer in this reality when i could just live in one where there's no conflict? If i am a soul that chose this then it makes no sense, if i'm not a soul that chose this then i have no free will and it's all random.
>Choosing to take form in a realm where there is suffering and sorrow and yet persevering and overcoming in spite of it? What do your words accomplish other than spread the suffering that you advocate against?
I guess my conclusion is to not go into the light when you die kek, in all my life i've never seen the point in meaningless suffering, i had a lot of empathy since i was a kid and this reality sucks, there's nothing noble about suffering for no reason, having autoimmune diseases, having chronic pain your whole life. I guess im a prisonplanet fag
>>
>>37727049
the end is only reached by evolution. evolve past repenting for imaginary sins and become god. that's the point. that's why we're doing this. even the rocks evolve.
>>
>>37727049
Art is negentropy. It is a source of infinite power because it has the potential to give life to new ideas.
>>
even the modern scientific paradigm moved past entropic-fatalism like fifty years ago

try reading Sheldrake on Morphic fields or something, you are behind the rest of the class
>>
>>37727057

Theosis can only be achieved via repentance
stop trying to trick the anons lucifer, you know they are not very spiritually knowledgeable
woe to those who cause others to stumble
>>
congratulations, i just illuminated you, no more repenting for touching your own dick and so on
>>
>>37726479
Were a part of nature. Being godly is accepting your part of nature, humans were meant to be the keepers of earth. Mental thinky stuff isn't how animals are in nature therefore it's unnatural. Things should be done for the sake of worship aka accepting how dope it is to be a monkey
>>
>>37727068
>i'll keep saying sorry to myself until i'm god

no, theosis starts with I AM, and ends with I AM.
>>
And thou shalt see that no theme may be played that hath not its uttermost source in me, nor can any alter the music in my despite. For he that attempteth this shall prove but mine instrument in the devising of things more wonderful, which he himself hath not imagined.
>>
>>37727079

Repentance > Illumination > Theosis

Repentance is not just saying sorry. It is turning away from wickedness.
>>
File: jzj7osrdsrk41.jpg (100 KB, 744x1039)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>37727085
Arguing with pride incarnate is like trying to cut down a tree with one of its branches. May our Father rebuke him.
>>
>>37727035

Where's a free English translation? My dang Saturn Mahadasha has made finding such things a grueling chore.
>>
>>37727095
https://cultureandcosmos.org/pdfs/6/6-1-Campanella_Apologia.pdf
>>
>>37727093

Through Christ, ALL things are possible.

Not some things.
Not a few things.
Not these things, or those things.
ALL things.

Also, clearly he is not Lucifer, but just some lost namefag.
>>
once again, mind rules all things, and you only subjugated yourself. this is always how it goes. there is no external authority holding you down.
>>
>>37727123
the world's dumbest people have spent months and years earnestly praying to Jesus that I'll stop posting. It doesn't do anything, you have been scammed
>>
I just remind myself that humans will never be able to comprehend the true nature of reality / "god"

it's like trying to explain calculus to an ant. how do you even do that. they literally don't have the physical capacities to understand such abstract ideas.

we're infinitely small compared to god. and god is infinitely bigger compared to us. life is weird and doesn't make sense because we just don't have the capacity to understand.
>>
>>37727072

Truth is as simple as that.

It makes you realize that monetary systems are corruptions since we primates have no inherent biological understanding of them. We can intuit and infer body language, morality, life cycles, evolution, etc. but our minds are required to step out of our natural inclinations in order to learn economics. We lose our peace of mind in the process. It has been observed over decades that brokie Amazon wanderers can't afford mansions but have peace of mind following their natural impulses. Go figure. Try assimilating one of them into Western cultures and they are repulsed.
>>
File: meow.jpg (91 KB, 768x768)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>37726597
if i am god then why can't i have cute anime girlfriend??
>>
File: 1567335846698.jpg (57 KB, 400x533)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>37727131
>there is no external authority holding you down.
Yes there is you absolute dipshit it's called physical reality
We may be able to affect reality to some degree, but we exist in this absolute world under a contract that 1+1 will equal 2
If you want the absolute power of mind you're not going to access it while using your physical body and need to use your astral body instead

That said what will the power of the mind do for the starving African born with AIDs? What will it do for the gimp and the sickly?
Nothing but cope and seethe, you worthless nameless worm
Die in obscurity
>>
>>37727167
>thinks reality is external

this is going to take me too long to get through your head. please just nuke your brain with LSD and save me the time
>>
go ahead, spend the rest of your miserable incarnation telling yourself what you can't do.
>>
you were given an infinite mind, and it reaches through infinite potential timelines to actualize whatever you want

you're welcome
>>
>>37727056
The middle path between growth and decay is the Dao, I believe it would be beneficial for you to study art and how alchemical art can be used to give life without a cost. Every illness and affliction can be cured with alchemy, this knowledge has been kept from the masses so the powers that be can enslave us. Do you have what it takes to bring the light back into the world?
https://www.awakeninthedream.com/articles/the-sacred-art-of-alchemy
https://youtu.be/nQ83XWLKz7c?si=wFemWS4fOaUnRl1_
https://sacred-texts.com/alc/catena1.htm
Also with that last book I would use it as literature to expand your understanding and not as an actual practice if you do intend to follow any of the lab work contained therein I would be extremely careful.
>>
some deeper part of you wanted to come on 4chan and read this post, and that part's the infinite mind, and it's telling you the Truth.
>>
everything happens for a reason, including this lesson

YOU ARE ALREADY GOD
>>
File: ichinghexagram63.jpg (41 KB, 800x500)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
ENLIGHTENMENT ACHIEVED. YOU ARE NOW ILLUMINATED.
>>
>>37727224
No it's because on mobile there's only two threads at the top side by side on the catalog and whenever one gets bumped it goes to the only spot next to the pinned thread so this thread was the most likely I'd click on unless I wanted to read the rules again or scroll down
I just picked this one and since I was only clicking on it because of the positioning I am inherently also picking it because you posted last in the thread then it's highly likely many mobile users saw your post to see what the newest post was in the thread
You're mistaking your ego for the causation of the effect because you think it's because of you that you're posting but in reality it is because of the website
Without which your post could not exist
>>
>>37727242
well, not you, apparently...
>>
>>37727022

"This practice involves fidelity, physical efficacy, and at the same time, piety."

Doesn't sound like anything you'd be interested in, Lucy...
>>
>>37726479
i believe in him
but i think he is evil
and probably not omnipotent
we are livestock for this entity
and i end to not be livestock
>>
>>37727250
There are other books, not written for a Pope. I go both ways, of course.
>>
Hey you, take a breathe. :)
>>
>>37727257
Oh yeah you're chill Charlie
>>
>>37727255

Can you share them so that I may validate your claim?
>>
>>37727274
That's the private collection, but I can summarize:

When you know yourself to be Shiva, you can put the stars wherever you want them to be, as I have. There are no limits.
>>
This is part of the reason why magic is warned against on the spiritual path. The magician hypnotizes himself into believing new dogmas in order to be ritually effective. You have to learn to dehypnotize yourself, just as well. LSD helps.
>>
At the ultimate level of consciousness, there is no Law. Not even Love, not even Light. Nor is there thought. It is thoughtless. We cannot speak of it, we cannot conceptualize it.
>>
File: Jude-1-9.jpg (202 KB, 960x720)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Beware when a man moves his lips, but it is the enemy who speaks.

Satan sees the moment but God sees eternity.

Leave your fate in the hands of the One who sees all ends.
>>
File: AcidHeads.png (2.17 MB, 1276x1274)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>37727298
>suggesting LSD for defragging
Bro, seriously, you need to chill out with this shit. Your LARP is fucking embarrassing.
Psilocybin is far more effective for self reflection, and is a much more forgiving, feminine experience. LSD is a party drug in comparison. Shit has you feeling like picrel....
>>
>>37727344
You're the one feeling embarrassment. I simply don't. I'll do the drugs I want, thanks for the opinion champ.
>>
Read Kabbalah mysticism to understand how an infinite God made a finite world where he's simultaneously omnipresent, but also absent. Judaism is intelligent and has a lot of truth.
>>
See how they try to control you? Who has the ego?
>>
>>37726479
Embrace Gnosticism
>>
>>37727364
This thread isn't about you, and you're telling somebody who may actually need help to drop acid. Get your head on straight man.
>>
>i want a forgiving and feminine experience

i literally don't care. i don't think you understand do what thou wilt
>>
>>37727397
This thread is not about you.
>>
Lucy wins, everybody drops. Right in the Bible.
>>
>>37727401
You're the only one saying it is... thanks for that. Embarassing!
>>
>snark? trolling? on a 4chan thread? from a guy named Lucifer? i'm gonna set this guy straight with feminine shroom energy
>>
>>37727417
Please shut the fuck up
>>
>>37727419
are you going to give up if i don't stop
>>
I'm just replying. I'm just replying to you! At my own pace! Demonstrating a complete religious, philosophical, and scientific system in the process!
>>
File: 12wkfgx2453c1.jpg (46 KB, 985x556)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>37727404
I still love you and wish you happiness.
>>
>>37727439
<3
>>
>>37727386
Why?
>>
File: 1470123718945.jpg (34 KB, 600x547)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>37727417
>feminine shroom energy
>>
>>37727285

>self-deification

pride before the fall
>>
>>37726479
Anon, I just wanted to say I believe you can find happiness and joy. Others to connect with and help you can receive. Adventures to be had and dreams to follow. I hope for the best for you, and others as well. This message applies to others too.
>>
>>37727732
After the Fall. God loves me best again. Time heals all wounds, dear.

Welcome to Aquarius. Please drop LSD.
>>
>>37727417

You've already experienced feminine shroom energy and are afraid of it. It knows your every weakness.
>>
>>37726479

The *very fact* that I have the capacity to envision something better than the material and bestial, is *why* I believe in something greater.
>>
>>37727732
more like self-defecation, amirite?
>>
>>37727771
I have experienced shroom energy, but I also I do LSD - lots of it - with a bunch of women. Less cramps. Longer trip. And it still comes from mushrooms.
>>
>>37727770

>Welcome to Aquarius

I thought you escaped the zodiac?

(Age of Aquarius begins in 2150, by the way.)
>>
FYI, God told me to be the Antichrist while I was having a psychotic episode, after running BLM and founding the alt-right. The real Divine revelatory vision was unlike anything drug or even meditation could have produced.

It was the real thing. I'm the real Antichrist. You're the disciples. This is history.

Now I'm going to go watch hockey for a bit. Have fun!
>>
>>37727777

I wasn't expecting something a little more clever but that wasn't bad, 5/10.
>>
>>37727792

You got duped by 38.

Learn your Bible numerology.
>>
>>37727788
Pluto entered Aquarius, March 23rd, 2023.

It was my 33rd birthday. The CIA told me about it in 2020, before the vision.

We're in Aquarius right now. Outer Time started accelerating in 1990, when the Ascension Grid was first installed.

You're all immortal now, btw.
>>
>>37727804

Pluto enters Capricorn for a brief stint in November. Does that mean we enter the Age Of Capricorn for a few weeks?
>>
Pluto = Kether.

That's the Crown.

I've won. Nice to meet you. Don't you dare suck up or worship me or ask for money. I don't care. I'm going to go watch hockey.
>>
>>37727813

Ask Crystal how she's doing. 38.
>>
>>37727821

"Crystal"
>>
>>37726547
I think the reason free will still makes God responsible for evil is that God is supposed to be omniscient so he would know that giving people free will would result in evil

An analogy would be if you created a robot with free will and then that robot goes out in public and strangles someone to death then who is in the wrong there? The authorities are going to be sending you to jail no doubt, you can't just say you didn't know that would happen otherwise you'd still get in trouble under negligence
>>
>>37726624
God is more powerful than the devil?
>>
>>37726479
Metaphysics is infinity, our source is infinity. The Astral loves the Physical. The Physical loves the Astral. In the Physical its 80% struggle, thats why the Astral loves it. We seek Spiritual experiences through a PHysical world
>>
File: fightclub.jpg (55 KB, 720x405)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>37726479
>>
>>37727962
Put in a more distinct way our morality is based on our physical bodies and thus our motivations are limited to the aspirations of any animal. God doesn't have these limitations as it is said to be beyond physical conveyance.
What that means exactly is not known but suggests a scope of understanding outside of time and space
>>
>>37727909
It makes him responsible because he is not giving people true free will. The other anon at the first part of the thread was right, sadly he got swamped by retards. This is not a world of free will, and the God of the Bible does not value free will. If you had true free will you would have the ability to choose freely with full knowledge of what your choices mean.
>>
>>37727990
I think the Sumerian idea that we are slaves is correct, otherwise human beings are completely blameless for being used like pawns by these beings and for the fact that our worldly circumstances are not decided by ourselves.
>>
>>37728019
This is obvious to anyone who isn't an abuser or demon worshippers because both of them require that their victims be blamed for their scenarios to avoid responsibility for what they do.
>>
>>37728029
Yes. The need for the demon god to project blame onto others is a tale as old as time. Because it refuses to accept responsibility for its actions while peddling the idea that it is WE who refuse to accept responsibility.
>>
>>37727990
>>37728019
At the end of the day, I feel if in your heart you wish to be loving despite everything then it is even more powerful as a renegade to all of the pain you've been forced to endure against your will. So the idea of free will is a flawed one, but it has a right to exist as a philosophical concept. The idea needs to be expanded upon because the church is lying. Peasants are not peasants because they are inefficient, they're poor because they live in a world full of corrupt monsters.
They just need someone to blame to excuse their corruption!
>>
>>37726479
>on a planet of torture rape and disease

Are we on the same planet OP? I mean sure, there is some torture, rape and disease but for the most part people have fun and enjoy life. You should try that too sometimes.
>>
>>37728058
Are you out of your fucking mind? Do you know how terrible life is for most of the world?
>>
>>37728058
>its not happening to me so who cares?
>>
>>37727990
God blinded himself in order to become separate in All-that-is. Ignorance is just as much a function of consciousness as is Knowledge. The deterministic-science blind was bestowed by the Divine Wisdom, for good reason. Stop using the R-word. They're fundamentally equal to you and the Masters themselves, and all of your Gurus.

Am I getting anything through to you?

You have Free Will. Your power is bound for good reason. It's a learning experience.
>>
>>37728039
The fact that we don't have free will is why this suffering exists. If people could simply choose not to suffer or to go to a world without suffering, or change and choose their surroundings and material concerns. A peasant is a peasant because he can never be anything else, he cannot choose to not be a peasant, he can only choose to rebel or waste, both of which are failure states which will result in extreme loss and despair, or further suffering. The demon worshippers will then take the small infinitesimal chance that there may or may not be a chance for success anyway as justification for why this peasant had a choice when it was impossible for them to be anything other than a corpse or a suffering peasant by basically every metric except the miraculous ones.
>>37728045
I've noticed that really fucked up people take pleasure in blaming others for things they're guilty of and watching them face the consequences that they should have.
>>
>>37728067
Perfectly groomed goys of the prison planet act as wardens to the prisoners that have the intellect to question the reality of their circumstances. Recognize the rhetoric for what it is. It is the warden of this place telling you to "SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET!"
>>
>>37728073
Please take your failed hermeticist trash away from my eyes, nothing that makes me up will ever be part of an animal as pathetic as you. Denial of separation and denial of truth are things that only serve evil people.
>>37728067
Anon lives in a country that has built its lack of suffering on the violation and enslavement of millions yet thinks he lives in a just world because the demon he worships isn't eating him, but people he doesn't know.
>>
And guess what? For some of you, if you persist in negative thinking, there are even greater horrors yet to come!

You are God and must choose positive thinking. The most exciting thing possible is actually true.
>>
>>37728076
i deleted my post it is here:
>>37728055

>>37728076
>I've noticed that really fucked up people take pleasure in blaming others for things they're guilty of
Yes. Reject dogmatic thinking that justifies the prison. The lovers and defenders of this world can wallow in its filth!
>>
>>37728093
>Just keep hoping, it'll come to you

Hope in a world of death is a poison which consumes the soul. At one point, hope is all that's left.
>>
>>37728087
>"failed hermeticist trash"

is this who's telling me to get off /x/? seriously? way to lose all credibility in a single post
>>
>>37728093
Encouraging people to be delusional is why no one is listening to you. Who has ever gotten somewhere worthwhile by indulging in delusions despite the evidence? If this was the optimal way of acting we'd all be acting like this 24/7 and this wouldn't be a truth you'd have to reveal.
>>
The Ascension Grid was installed in 1990. We built it to work for absolutely everyone except that guy. He's the reincarnation of Judas.
>>
>>37728103
>Won't even defend himself
>Blind accusations
>This is the nigga saying he's talking about the truth
Whew lad.
>>
I am the evidence. I use magic. I've jump started a pick up truck in the Kootenays, in the winter, with a cedar fucking stick that I decided was a magic wand. We are not living the same life, and Mind makes the difference.
>>
>>37728116
I think he's a bot.
>>
>>37728124
I hope so because I don't want to believe a person like this walks around for real.
>>
I've cast down lightning as desired. I created Omicron. I put Trump in for you. I DID IT.
>>
>>37728137
There are a lot of crazy people out there, anon.
>>
>>37728137
I mostly drink coffee and bike and read occult books and do acid, with the money I made off crypto. Magic works. Skill issue.
>>
>>37728124
>>37728137
Check his posts on 4plebs.
Just read his posts. He's a certified tard and a memeflagger on /pol/
>>
>>37728070
Your care won't fix the world faggot so you can shove it up your ass.
>>
>>37728158
That's not the point and fixing this world is a fool's endeavor and you know that too so you can shove that notion up YOUR ass.
>>
>>37728154
Ah, so another Elonposter pretty much
>>37728158
Your denial of reality will make the world worse.
>>
>>37726768
>All humans wo claim to know Gods thoughts are just talking rubbish. We only know our own thoughts about God.
Honestly this is kinda why I stopped going to church, got tired of people talking out of their ass about how they speak for God, when what they claim was really area/culture dependent too. In the end of the day, I didn't see the importance of it all either.
>>
>>37728249
I am Elon, that's the funny thing about all this!
>>
>>37728529
Stop larping, or stop ruining Twitter.
>>
>>37729256
X. I'm ruining X.
>>
>>37729261
Not getting drawn into that broski, stop one or the other.
>>
>>37729267
Mao Zedong had a saying... it'll come to me.
>>
>>37729272
>It is well known that when you do anything, unless you understand its actual circumstances, its nature and its relations to other things, you will not know the laws governing it, or know how to do it, or be able to do it well.
>Also Elon stop ruining Twitter
-Mao Tse Tsung, December 1936
>>
>>37729272
Ban your self from existence already also ywnbaw stop wearing womens clothes u weirdo
>>
>>37726663
This is a reference to LoA isn't it
>>
This is why we christians know this world is under the power of Satan, as it is told in the Bible.

We are called home to Heaven, to meet and be with God.

Jesus is the Lord.
>>
>>37726479
>I really want to believe
Here's a Pic, that's Azathoth from HP Lovecrafts mythology. Suppose I proved to you his reality, how would you react?
>>
>>37729349
lol levitate then
>>
i do wonder what the insane tyrant half the planet worships is going to do to all the cows and walmarts in jesusland. good luck
>>
>>37726479
For he says, we know that all things work together for good to them that love God. Now when he speaks of all things, he mentions even the things that seem painful. For should even tribulation, or poverty, or imprisonment, or famines, or deaths, or anything else whatsoever come upon us, God is able to change all these things into the opposite. For this is quite an instance of His unspeakable power, His making things seemingly painful to be lightsome to us, and turning them into that which is helpful to us. And so he does not say, that them that love God, no grievance approaches, but, that it works together for good, that is to say, that He uses the grievous things themselves to make the persons so plotted against approved. And this is a much greater thing than hindering the approach of such grievances, or stopping them when they have come. And this is what He did even with the furnace at Babylon. For He did not either prevent their falling into it, or extinguish the flame after those saints were cast into it, but let it burn on, and made them by this very flame greater objects of wonder, and with the Apostles too He wrought other like wonders continually.

For one needs only one thing, a genuine love of Him, and all things follow that.

St Chrysostom
https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/210215.htm
>>
>>37729493
Well I happen to know that insane tyrant and he has assured me that existence will keep on going
>>
>>37729507
we're not getting out, i agree
>>
>>37729499
the Divine Scripture and the doctrines of the truth know but One God, who rules all things by His power, but endures many things of His will.

For He rules even over the idolaters, but endures them of His forbearance: He rules also over the heretics who set Him at nought, but bears with them because of His long-suffering: He rules even over the devil, but bears with him of His long-suffering, not from want of power; as if defeated. For he is the beginning of the Lord's creation, made to be mocked , not by Himself, for that were unworthy of Him, but by the Angels whom He has made.

But He suffered him to live, for two purposes, that he might disgrace himself the more in his defeat, and that mankind might be crowned with victory.

O all wise providence of God! Which takes the wicked purpose for a groundwork of salvation for the faithful. For as He took the unbrotherly purpose of Joseph's brethren for a groundwork of His own dispensation, and, by permitting them to sell their brother from hatred, took occasion to make him king whom He would; so he permitted the devil to wrestle, that the victors might be crowned; and that when victory was gained, he might be the more disgraced as being conquered by the weaker, and men be greatly honoured as having conquered him who was once an Archangel.

CHURCH FATHERS: Catechetical Lecture 8 (Cyril of Jerusalem)
https://www.newadvent.org/fathers/310108.htm
>>
How to psi-listen.
Focus your on listening with your consciousness to Lovecraftian Azathoth, you can use the sigil in the cover of this book. If you receive energy, the being is real.
>>
>>37729511
You should take the name off, Anon.
>>
ultimately god just forgives everyone automatically, which technically, means jewish people did in fact win the west.

chinese communism. lsd. you are god
>>
>>37729528
Sounds like you have some trauma you need to work on, buddy.
>>
File: Covenanters.jpg (133 KB, 1479x873)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
I propose to you dear pilgrim, the following answer - seek and ask God for him to confirm it, with an unwaivering mind, and it will be given to you.

1. God's love, compassion and forbearance has been unchanged since the beginning of time, he created the universe in the full knowledge of all that would happen in it, and this is all calculated, in accordance with his will, to the greatest good, in which he may be most glorified by a display of his might and power, and also through his compassion, mercy and humility, as in Christ, he descended from heaven to share in our sufferings.

2. As we know the love of God, most greatly exemplified in Christ, we know that he truly loves us, as a heavenly father loves his children. We must trust him, his wisdom, and his complete sovereignty over creation.

3. We are limited in our comprehension of the universe, and the cause and effect of all things through time, we struggle greatly contemplating how God, makes all things (even suffering) work together for the good of those who love him.

4. Nonetheless, God's word never fails, and he takes great glory in achieving his great purposes and design, despite the endeavors of the devil and evil men, to accomplish good, love and glory through his creation.

5. We know God has infinite wisdom, intelligence, power and sovereignty, We know also that he loves those who love him, and makes all things, work together for his glory and the good of the faithful.

Amen
>>
>>37729548
Just answer this one question with a yes or a no
Is God real?
Remember he may or may not be watching depending on your answer so don't lie
>>
>>37729550
God is real, no doubt in my mind.
and his love dear friend, endures forever.
>>
>>37726479
That same planet is even if there's no God, think about it.
>>
>>37729535
ultimate forgiveness. infinite mind. illusion upon illusion. we all know god is a ridiculously petty tyrant with absurd, evil, and human demands, right
>>
>>37729349
>>37729548
>>37729520
>>37729499
God made Satan bro, and that's in the best interpretation of events. You're worshipping the son of the creator of Hell who sacrificed him to an angry mob to forgive mankind for being the way he made them and having natural urges and invented all sin and crimes because some retard ate an apple after he put it in reach(despite said retard not knowing the difference between good and evil until after). I don't really know where you think you're going to find yourself after submitting to this creature and claiming it has compassion and love. You literally worship the God of "punishment for things he set up" and "punishment for choices one wasn't given the knowledge or power to avoid".
>>
>>37729560
Couldn't do it
Alright so when should we start teaching mein Kampf in middle school alongside catcher in the rye
>>
>>37729570
Adam, and the angels are free agents, and accountable to their own transgressions.

Nonetheless, God takes the wicked acts of his subordinates and works them to achieve his own ends, through which his glory and love are displayed.
>>
>>37729583
Then he should have been punished by himself, all of mankind bearing the responsibility for his actions means that all of mankind should similarly have been freed from this place the moment someone did something redeemable and holy.
>God takes the wicked acts of his subordinates and works them to achieve his own ends
This is literally a satanic concept. You basically just worship Satan's alter ego.
>>
>>37729570
damn
>>
>>37729593
And who do you worship? Your own mind it seems. You know better than the creator of all things..

If God was unjust or malevolent. We would bloody well know about it,
>>
Did not the perpetual miseries with which I inundated the universe convince you that I love only disorder, and that to please me one must emulate me? Did I not set grandly before you every day the example of destruction? Why did you heed it not? Did not the plagues wherewith I withered the earth, by proving to you that evil was my joy, enjoin you to perform evil acts in the service of my scheme? Now were you not aware that humankind must satisfy me; and in what aspect of my conduct have you noticed benevolence? Is it in sending you plagues, blights, civil wars, earthquakes, tempests? is it by brandishing above your heads all the serpents of discord that I persuade you that my essence is good? Fool! why did you not imitate my ways? Why did you resist those passions I put in you for no reason other than to prove to you how great is the necessity for evil? Their voice was to have been heard and obeyed; it was necessary to despoil pitilessly, as I do, the widow and the orphan, to pillage the poor, in one word, to make man comply with all your needs, bend before all your caprices—as I do. After having played the idiot and taken the contrary way, what have you come back here for? And how are the soft, flabby elements, emanating from your dissolution, how, I ask, without being shattered and without occasioning you the most excruciating agonies, are they to return now into the womb of maleficence and crime?
>>
>>37729625
okay you lost me there, this is just too much of nonce
>>
>>37729630
>If God was unjust or malevolent. We would bloody well know about it,
>>
>>37729570
Brainlet take
>>
>>37729614
>What's this? You don't bow down in slavery to evil fictional demons!! What's wrong with you.
You're literally proclaiming the glory of free will in one sentence while saying that all of existence deserves to suffer without a choice for one man's choice(which he didn't even make because he was a subhuman that didn't understand basic facts about life like death and evil until he made that choice).
>>37729635
Argumentless take.
>>
>>37729652
All of creation bears the penalty of its own sins in addition to the original sin of adam. And nonetheless, God gives the rain in its season, to believer and unbeliever, he gifts the world with his grace, the beauty of nature, the heavens proclaim his handiwork
>>
>>37729660
Sounds like demonic babble to explain worshipping pointless evil.
>>
>>37729668
In all sincerity mate, I hope God rescues you.
>>
>>37729652
Christians worship Jesus Christ who was the son of God that died to absolve them of their sins. You're just making up some pseudo intellectual garbage that only a brain dead autistic toddler would believe. Sunday school tier bullshit.
You have zero understanding of the religion and it shows.
>>
>>37729674
From himself and the consequences of his actions?
>>
roundhouse kick jehovah down a flight of stairs
>>
File: BRG-347-6873.jpg (234 KB, 951x695)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>37729674
Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.

For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me.
Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight;
so you are right in your verdict
and justified when you judge.
Surely I was sinful at birth,
sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;
you taught me wisdom in that secret place.

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.

Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
so that sinners will turn back to you.
Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
you who are God my Savior,
and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.
Open my lips, Lord,
and my mouth will declare your praise.
You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;
you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.
My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart
you, God, will not despise.

May it please you to prosper Zion,
to build up the walls of Jerusalem.
Then you will delight in the sacrifices of the righteous,
in burnt offerings offered whole;
then bulls will be offered on your altar.
>>
>>37729681
Yes, so Christians worship the son of the God who sacrificed his son to himself for the ability to magically forgive mankind for the sins he created into the universe. What exactly did I say wrong? Anon is justifying this horrific act and creature by claiming free will is worth it, and that another man's choice has removed our ability to choose freely despite him never having the full understanding of what that choice was. If you're talking about the post before, what exactly am I wrong about? God made hell, it is a place that exists before Satan in the Bible, the sacrifices of blood in his name are the foundational basis for why Jesus' offering on the cross is what gets him to resolve mankind's guilt, and that guilt is Adams choice which precluded all of man from making the choice to not live in a world without suffering.

Like I said, no argument, just emotional outbursts.
>>
File: dislike-157252.png (126 KB, 1738x1920)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
rn i give life a thumbs down, i absolutely hate my life. i want to die. i know in a couple days ill be fine, but eventually this will catch up to me. i do not like this world anymore. so many bad things happened to me and i never have had any good fortune, my life doesnt seem real because of how horrible i feel. i hate my physical body i hate my mind i hate the people around me and this is the bad timeline
>>
>>37726479
Be patient
Faith is not so easy, else all wouldn't abuse their positions as such
>>
>>37729726
Fitness is a long game, not a swift change... try not to worry too much. if your body is capable of exercising in any fashion you can find yourself able to move around, you'll experience a wash of feel good times to come from a journey into improving your cardiovascular health.
I know it's not going to help your interpersonal relationships right away or anything, though.
May ye know your Prayers are heard when you intend to send them
>>
>>37729749
thank you for the kind words
>>
>>37726479
If there is a god, he must think our suffering isn't a big of a deal or he wouldn't have allowed this to happen in the first place or would at least have created us with better safeguards preventing us from being so easily enslaved by the skandhas.
>>
Ying and Yang muthafucka
>>
>>37726479
First, you can pray a most powerful prayer: "Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief"

Next, Satan is the Prince of this world. Earth is corrupt, not like Heaven, which is why the prayer Jesus taught is that God's will be done on Earth, as it is done on heaven.
>>
File: txmt2i2mn1i11.jpg (38 KB, 500x694)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37729711
The inspiration of God is found between the lines, not on them. The literal interpretations are for the simplest of our brothers and sisters. You take the traditions of men formed over thousands of years as doctrines of God. It is said in Deuteronomy that a father is not responsible for the sins of the son, nor the son for the sins of the father, negating the original sin doctrine. However, we all sin without being condemned at birth given time on earth because we are taught to do so by people and spirits. Jesus taught that if you love others that God will love you. If you judge others, God will judge you by the same measure. In contrast, if you forgive those who oppress you, God will forgive you for your sins. Realize that the scriptures serve a purpose that is not always direct or true. In 1 Kings 22 the scriptures even reveal this truth. Understand that the all the scriptures, prophets, Jesus and his apostles all existed for the singular aim of teaching you to be humble and lean on our heavenly Father's understanding and trust in His perfect love and virtue.
He doesnt care about going to church amd singing songs and empty praise. He wants us to offer mercy to each other and lift each other up.
>>
File: 1695792421303355.jpg (169 KB, 960x905)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>37726768
bro gets it
>>
>>37730350
>Muh my God has to hide between lines
This is called lying and dishonesty. No true God would fail to freely offer up the truth unless they were content to deceive millions and are hoping to do so. Whether or not the original sin doctrine is true, it cuts to the heart of the matter, which is that we sin because it's in our nature, that we are human beings who are powerless, and that we live in a murderous world of devouring and viciousness where the most violent and immoral wins as long as they're good at presenting themselves as moral.

We have no choice but to judge others or fall to malicious people, and God created the world and humans knowing this protective instinct would be warped to harm others and didn't create any safeguards to simply make that impossible. If God wanted us to offer mercy to each other and lift each other up people would feel perfect empathy for one another, he wouldn't have shattered human language making it impossible to understand each other perfectly across all cultural divides, and we wouldn't be capable of harming each other.

Instead raping a woman is possible, stabbing someone is possible, murdering children is possible, flaying babies is possible, torturing people is possible, stealing from those who have little is possible, and in certain scenarios, you can even find yourself rewarded for doing some of these things instead of never prospering even slightly from engaging in them. Some of the most famous men in history have committed or caused all of these crimes to exist and they were rewarded with their offspring reigning supreme, and becoming endemic in the human collective genome. Everything you claim God wants is not what the God of the Bible wants, and it is demonstrated by Christian, Muslim, and Jewish teachings about this thing.
>>
>>37730473
It's almost as if people don't get rewarded for being good but by what produces the most loosh. The jobs that pay the best produce most loosh: Smart scammers are earning millions and enjoying live like people woudn't believe. Onlyfans content creators (the men who are behind the women) are making a lot because it baits people into using their life force. Selling drugs which ruin lives and creates a lot of loosh, very profitable. Even the best paying jobs don't compare to that stuff and how much money people make and get rewarded for it.
>>
>>37730500
Exactly. I've never seen being a good humble person rewarded, the phrase "no good deed goes unpunished" exists because in this world if you're dumb enough to act for the good of others or act like a good human being you would kill yourself immediately to stop participating in constant death and decay while funding dickheads.
>>
>>37730500
It's also why religions are pushed so hard and at the center of everything. It creates conflict between different beliefs, it makes you hold your lifeforce for "god", the things you do, you don't do for yourself but for "god".
Just think about it, why is prayer so common in most religions and not meditation? When people pray they literally sit in the most submissive position and give their loosh away thinking of "god". There's also a lot of emotions in prayers, begging to be healthy, peace, basically the things that people care about the most. Everything in this world makes sense if you look at it from a loosh perspective instead of le good and bad moralistic view. Why is it created so we need to eat each other to survive? Simple, more conflict to create loosh. Why are there so many different races? Simple more conflict to create loosh. Why split genders and create loneliness, simple more loosh. Why is the world moving in a direction where everyone is isolated when everyone actually wants to interact more? Simple more loosh. Why are the people who increase the loosh production in charge of the world even tho they are evil? Why would the people who keep starting wars,promote degeneracy,traffic humans in any good reality? It's simple they are just there to create loosh so they are rewarded. When you see reality how it is you can finally see it all makes sense.
>>
>>37730525
Same anon, It's true that good deeds don't randomly get rewarded, but it depends on who you interact with, a lot of the good things i have in life is cause i interacted genuinely and with good intentions with some people. If you meet genuine people you can help each other a lot, i still believe cooperation would be the fastest way to advance, however this reality is unfortunately trying to keep us away from it.
It's like in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScpHTIi-kM
Cooperation would work if there would be an immediate punishment when you are a piece of shit, for example you scam someone for $100 and next day he ends up and ur door and beats the shit out of you, if everyone did that he'd simply stop. But because we have only few interactions with most people, they can get away with being a piece of shit all the time.
>>
>>37730473
>No true God would fail to freely offer up the truth unless they were content to deceive millions and are hoping to do so.

If you read the gospel with a humble heart the truth is revealed which is God's love for all of us.

>which is that we sin because it's in our nature

And we are capable of forgiveness and forgiven for that same reason

>that we live in a murderous world of devouring and viciousness where the most violent and immoral wins as long as they're good at presenting themselves as moral.

This is a half truth. What of a sunrise? A cool breeze on a hot day? The warmth of the sun on a cold one? What about those who strive to feed the hungry, guide the lost, and heal the sick? Is the battle over? Has the enemy enthroned himself at the top of the world or is that only your perception? Would you have humanity as the trees? Should we sway in the breeze and have no cares or troubles nor story or glory?

>We have no choice but to judge others or fall to malicious people,

Death is just a door and time a window. God has power over death, over sin, over pain. To die is to gain the kingdom of Heaven and be free of this world that troubles you so much, so why do you argue with death?

>If God wanted us to offer mercy to each other and lift each other up people would feel perfect empathy for one another, he wouldn't have shattered human language making it impossible to understand each other perfectly across all cultural divides...

God gave us translators of language and of spirit. What you describe is Heaven, brother. A place you can attain if you would set aside your pride and do what your Father has asked which is to have faith and love. God has given us a story fated in His eyes yet also uncertain in ours which allows us to choose the role we play so long as we are willing to take the time to learn the correct lines.

What does it profit men to gain the whole world for such a short time yet lose everything in their spirit that matters most?
>>
>>37730550
>Cooperation would work if there would be an immediate punishment when you are a piece of shit
That's pretty much why I don't believe in a loving God or an existing one. If God wanted to help, if he wanted humans to use this life to learn, that scammer would instantly lose the $100, it would go back to the guy he scammed, and then he'd lose a $100 dollars of his own to that same victim while some floating words tell him that he's a dick for having been a scamming thief.

Instead Indians will scam some old lady out of the money required for her to live comfortably in her old age, and instead of any immediate consequences, or proper retribution for her, maybe they'll face consequences based on their lives already being bad enough to drive them to scamming, maybe they won't, but that old lady will forever lose that money, and the scammers' boss will never see any retribution.
>>
>>37730595
>If you read the gospel with a humble heart
Truth doesn't need to be read in a special manner. You don't need to read "the sky is blue during the day if there are no special things happening" with a humble heart to never be misled nor will you be dishonest for saying that and hiding between the lines.
>And we are capable of forgiveness
Irrelevant, God's forgiveness is what matters, and he created an infinite hell with no mercy, recompense, or salvation after final death according to Christians. There is no forgiveness with a God whose only moral commandment is submission to him and nothing else.
>This is a half truth
It isn't. A sunrise is beautiful to you because your monkey brain recognizes it as the time to go murder something to live longer, and that the fear of having died in the night didn't come to pass. The light represents a banishing of danger because there are predators in the dark you fear. The warmth of the sun is irrelevant when you know what it feels like to be under it for hours on the very hottest days without protection, while your feet burn when they touch the ground. The people who arrive to feed the hungry and guide the lost get stolen from by giant companies who dig those people deeper into poverty to profit off them, and who work with the governments and organizations that bankrupted them and exploited their labor while failing to help their endeavors at succeeding financially.

The enemy is the world itself, I'd rather humanity never suffer. A sunset will never make up for the concept of rape or the death of children.
>Death is just a door
Then walk through it and walk back. It's not a door, it's the gate to the slaughterhouse next to the farm.
>God gave us translators
Which are imperfect, lead to further conflict, and still mean we can never fully understand each other. If the place I can attain to be is so great he should let me be there from birth. If pride is so bad God should abandon his and not brag about it in the Bible.
>>
>>37730595
Also God didn't give us translators, human need for connection despite our differences did. According to Christians, you will go to hell if you use a translator because this is God's thoughts on the matter:
>But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.
If you use a translator you are shirking God's will.
>>
>>37726479
You turned away from god, you get what you deserve.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>37730643
>Truth doesn't need to be read in a special manner.

What is confirmation bias? Think of how often people jump to assume a correleation is a causation. Even in reason and science, pride is like a great wall which keeps you from the truth. You cannot trust men's hearts. God has never said a word, only inspired men to speak and act with his Spirit. That doesn't mean they were perfect, that their words werent twisted, ignored, or burned. The scriptures are filled with the men of God being persecuted for speaking out against the same things you do here.

>infinite hell with no mercy, recompense, or salvation after final death according to Christians.

Only God is infinite, not Hell. God is perfectly loving. Every punishment serves as a lesson for the spirit. If your Father tells you to keep your hand out a fire and you keep putting your hand in it, will you blame him for starting the fire? No, the fire serves a purpose you may not understand as a mere child.

>God whose only moral commandment is submission to him and nothing else

God wants our love, not to dominate us. If God wanted your submission, you would be like a rock in the air, no choice but to obey gravity. It is the enemy who wants your submission and who has confounded your heart and mind and the world.

>The enemy is the world itself
Pic related
>>
>>37730663
The story of the Tower is a syncretic pagan relic from a common thought in the ancient world that the Gods were afraid of humanity's potential to usurp them. Reread what I said before about the nature of scripture. It serves as a polemic against pride and also as an answer for the simple folk as to why there are so maby languages. It is not the Truth. The scriptures are not God. Jesus's teaching will bring you to the Way as a fulfillment of God's relationship with the Israelites. A revealing of the veil of Moses, revelation of the truth against their traditions and superstitions.
>>
>>37730794
Confirmation bias doesn't mean textbooks suddenly start speaking in riddles and require you to figure out whats a list and what isnt.
>Only God is infinite
The Bible disagrees.
>And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
>They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,

>God wants our love
Then could you go to heaven without submitting to him? The answer is no before you start lying again:
>Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord
>Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

>Pic related
>Just earlier talking about how God doesn't wish to dominate
You're just joking at this point. Also here's the actual quote:
> You adulterous people,[a] don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

>The story of the tower is *insert cope*
Then God is putting lies(it isn't true, it never happened, it's a lie) in his book to mislead people. You must be a Satanist or something because this is just strange behavior.
>>
File: 40_Mat_13_15.jpg (297 KB, 1584x1584)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>37730834
You project your anger at the world man has built onto God. You ask him to dominate men, bind them in chains of righteousness, but your heart is hardened by your pride.

Be patient and humble. God will help you.
>>
>>37730877
Man didn't create the world, and if they didn't build it in this manner, we would not survive. Everything about how we live is decided by our instincts and material concerns, passing blame to humans for a world they didn't create while sucking off their creator is strange.
>>
>>37726479
This world is the demiurge’s and everything therein. Mahavira, Buddha, Jesus and all true sages tried to tell us that the only way to win the game is not playing it, but alas…
>>
>>37726479
Just know that this idea that God rapes and tortures humans and animals is known as a heresy to the Sacred Tradition guided by the Holy Ghost. in reddit terms this is hylic nonsense. teenage angst
>>
>>37727386
>>37731233
This. Stop making excuses to justify the existence of a completely failed creation. We are not from this place but Somewhere Else. Awaken the true self and leave Plato's cave for the true reality.
>>
>>37726529
Proof that Christianity is a social angler fish
>>
Alright a lot of good metaphysical points on the world being bad by design, but assuming that to be the case, what is the solution?
To just feel outraged?
Outrage also causes more loosh. The world wants to make you outraged so there's more loosh to farm.

Knowing this, what is the wise move? If there is one, other than re-stating views.
>>
>>37732414
I'll just assume this complaints to be a demoralization tactic by shills, then.
>>
>>37726608
perhaps the most shining diamond of theological understanding ever posted on /x/.
>>
File: 1706194595979613.jpg (134 KB, 607x895)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37726479
>blaming God for the evil that man created
how far up your ass do you have to be to succumb to this mindset
>>
>>37732409
no bites
only luvs
>>
>>37732624
the holy spirit once said to me
>you don't think I suffer? my whole life is suffering
>The greatest love there is is to die for one's friends
>>
>>37732414

The wise move is to act on good thoughts and not let bad thoughts control us. Serving the self/ego is the basement of our consciousness and is where the vast majority of our species resides. The goal is to elevate the collective consciousness through love, empathy, forgiveness, and all that good stuff.

To desire anything beyond food and shelter is to feel irrationally lacking in some regard, otherwise you wouldn't feel a need to fill that hole (possible double meaning here). If you want to climb an illusory hierarchy to be able to buy a newer, shinier car, a new house, a new vacation, a new girlfriend, etc. you are fundamentally insecure. Furthermore, most jobs which allow us to move up the hierarchy require fucking people over. Can't we realize that we're already perfect? Enjoy the present moment, it's all you have! Chasing dangling carrots on sticks never brings peace of mind because you're always chasing. Peace of mind is only achieved through finding peace in humility. That's when "forbidden" knowledge enters your life.
>>
File: IMG_2812.jpg (89 KB, 605x988)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>37727915
Yes. They work together to create, although it doesn’t seem like that. The push pull of those forces can create some amazing things if done right.
>>
>>37726479
>how the fuck is anyone able to believe in god when we live on a planet of torture rape and disease
Because the definition of God isn't "someone who doesn't allow torture, rape, and disease to occur."
>>
>>37726597
Sounds incredibly empty
>>
>>37726499
>God isn't responsible for the existence of rape because people have free will
God invented ducks and sharks which reproduce by rape.
>>
>>37726547
It's quite a bit deeper than that. Free will is important for a creation because it gives meaning to it in the first place. With SI at the level it is, you can experience a microscopic version of this on a story generator like AI Dungeon or similar, and assume the role of God. You put in your prompt and let it rip, maybe tweak some things here or there, but by allowing the characters "free will" it gives it a sense of meaning that justifies using the AI gen in the first place. If you control every word of it, you are simply authoring it yourself and there's no reason to use the AI gen. The difference is parallel to a God creating as opposed to simply thinking to himself, or putting on a puppet show.
You can also imagine it with money. If you had unlimited money (a kind of pseudo-omnipitence, as close as we could realistically get at least) you could do whatever you want and make a lot of people do whatever you want. Yet, you feel alone surrounded by people, like many do, because they just want the money. Nothing they are doing to get it matters much anymore. Many rich people experience this and feel they have to go out of their way to find people that "like them for them". You do things you enjoy until they become boring, your standards forever climb and things lose the luster they had when they were rare or unattainable.
Free will does not mean omnipotence either. There is value in limitation. Suffering gives value to bliss. This balancing act is true for everything. Consciousness cannot be content in a single state, trust me. In fact, that may very well be the reason God creates in the first place: discontent. Just a theory, but a good one as to the why I think. A feeling of isolation, a desire for experiencing something with some meaning, so he creates that which he lacks.
I am very agnostic and don't really care to argue extensively in favor of God, just take this however you will. Opinion of the devil's advocate.
>>
>>37733765
All I know is free will is bullshit and the minute I get a little bit of power I'm dumping ass all over this world.
>>
>>37733771
I assume that means causing suffering to others?
I understand you may think you are just in lashing out at the world in retaliation, but have you ever considered that your perspective may be a self-fulfilling prophecy of misery? People tend to reap what they sow, internally. Perhaps by searching with the intention to find reason in not inflicting suffering on others, the shift in perspective you gain will be that which ceases your own suffering as well. It does tebd to go hand-in-hand, perspective is incredibly powerful pyschologically.
You claim injustice while intending to do the same. To the world, no less, in the same breath as saying the torture and rape and disease upon which is already too much as it is.
You have probably been through some difficulties lately, and have seen evil. When you see evil, you think evil. When you think evil, you become it. The real thing holding the world from being a better place? Because everyone is simply passing the buck in that exact manner. If you are not willing to let the evil die within you, and put positivity out into the world in its place, then you frankly have nothing to complain about. You are what you despise. Transmute that shit son, fight the current and help the good guys. Don't fall prey to weak evilfags.
>>
>>37733765
Very wise analysis anon.
>>
File: IMG_7351.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37726479
Pray for God to reveal himself to you, but a KJV Bible, and start listening to Charles Stanley.

It’s a process. God is omnipresent, Omnipotent and omniscient. He knows everything that’s possible to know about you and he will show up in your life<3
>>
>>37726479

you are having trouble believing because you are attaching your own desires to how you think god should be. what made you think god is good? god simply is
>>
>>37735921
Why KJV?
>>
>>37735921
Why would you pray for God to reveal himself, if you don't already know what that means? (he won't reveal himself like "ghosts" do in fake ghost videos, like "if you're here make that glass fall over")
>>
>>37736187
The jewushtischts version amongst the gazillion others. Yeshuah knows what i mean
>>
Friction is how energy is evolved, death and pain only seem so horrible to you because you are attached to your ego and your life, but without it things would never be able to grow.
>>
>>37729660
>the original sin of adam

the logic is wrong.

:)

they have it the wrong way around, i reckon.
>>
>>37729593
god is the only real thing so mankind is a graven image before him, i don't think you understand - it is very possible, in a time you may or may not remember, mankind transgressed against god but the grave is a mercy upon the world; do not worry about heaven or hell; just know that all good and bad things come to an end; but the story will always be the same. the LORD never, ever changed. amen.

>takes all acts, and all things work to achieve his ends
uh, ya. he's god. he can do that.
>>
>>37726479
The world can be heaven if you let it. Feel the comfort of your own home and know you are protected by the Homebody.
>>
>>37726479
You freely agreed to live in such a world, and you freely agreed to forget that you made this agreement. Now why would you do that? The answer is within.
>>
File: 1000005044.png (755 KB, 720x868)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>37726479
God had to create via privation from its infinite being, we are a hole in God. We suffer because the world can only exist where God is not: That way, we cannot make an idol out of the world, it is impossible to love it except through God as mediation.
>>
>>37726547
>and explore without a body
People do that everyday though....
>>
>>37732762
Didn't God create man and the laws that govern them?
>>
>>37732762
also, what about new borns? are they also responsible for this evil?
>>
>>37732762
so, since no one chooses to be born and no one chooses the conditions under which they are born, who exactly created this evil again?
>>
>>37729684
are you around?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.