[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kyle odom2.png (704 KB, 596x796)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
I don't care what anyone says. This man was not crazy. The dragon bloodlines can lick my butt and you gay fucking vampires can suck my balls.
Eternally dabbing on the Illuminati.
Go and take a shit, bitch!
>>
>>37726672
Maybe but i think you might be toxic mouth. Go back to faggit
>>
>>37726685
>triggered butthurt reptilian claws typed this
>>
>>37726685
Go and take a shit, bitch!
You've got poop up your ass!
>>
>>37726672

If I recall, this is the Idahoan who believed in a reptilian shadow government of Martians and shot a Republican congressman/pastor in Coeur d'Alene a few years ago. I've read his manifesto before and that's more or less the broad thrust of it. I lean more towards the belief that Satanic cults or demons themselves are TPTB with aliens being more of a smokescreen to hide the spiritual reality, but I could be wrong.
>>
File: 1712513355049517.png (48 KB, 500x367)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>37726672
Agreed. Just read his manifesto. I believe it. Especially the aftermath. Dude has an award for pistols in the military and smoked the preacher at near point blank range, multiple times, including the head. Now he's in Congress. I would love to talk to Kyle for just 5 minutes.
>>
>>37727055
>>37727137
Even though it probably wasn't reptilians but shapeshifting demons playing a prank on him or something like that. Either way, his case is simply undeniable. Whatever he was interfacing with was absolutely undeniably real.
>>
>>37727137
Any good vids or links on his story? Dont want mass media garbage.
>>
>>37727153

Do you think the TempleOS guy had similar encounter(s) or is it mental affliction in his case?
>>
>>37726703

Captcha: dyk kw
>>
>>37727511
I think he was being attacked by spirits too.
Like all schizophrenics.
Terry Davis was spiritually powerful.
>>
>>37726672
is he alive? why havent there been any updates
>>
>>37727567
Indeed
>>
>>37727676
Hes alive they are probably doing experiments on him right now in their martian cruisers dont be fooled think outside box. There is no spoon
>>
>>37727676
what updates do you need, he is in prison, end of the story
>>
>>37726672
there are usually rules preventing this, aliens (or any other consciousness) cannot just abuse humans unless they have a green light. soul humans have a guardian angel/higher self that prevents these psychic attacks or attempts at possession. only way past this is through formal consent. so my question is what gave them the green light? he must have somehow gave consent unknowingly because it is not possible to do this to a human without consent. maybe he practiced black magic? i cannot think of another explanation.
>>
>>37727137
Bro survived 6 hollow point shots including the head and im supposed to believe hes not a martian?
>>
Fascinating, in the manifesto he mentions this all starting from meditating to going out of body, then seeing a light he interacted with that brought a feeling of love.

This is exactly what a large amount of people who have OOBEs or NDEs describe. He seemed to have some kind of astral experience which caught the attention of the higher ups
>>
>>37726672
100%
https://youtu.be/UThQqvEquAY?si=3TkHiXVF0g5dJ_wG
>>
>>37726672
>Be me
>had a shroom trip
>asked entities if reptilians are real
>they told me reptilians are kind beings
I don't even know
>>
>>37728041
Of course i doubt that, maybe they are, maybe that's a lie, who knows
>>
How come despite the interest in this case including from multiple famous content creators there isn't a SINGLE letter to or from him in prison despite the massive interest in the case? Either you schizos are fucking lazy or something else is going on. You guys have written letters to other famous prison inmates and stalked Terry A Davis for years but with him it's radio silence.
>>
The first few pages about meditation I understand so well lol. Wtf is going on
>>
>>37728065
I thought about it, I even tried to get a biologist to talk to him to see if his claims were coherent or not, but then I was like... if he’s not crazy, do I want to be on that radar?
>>
Nigger
>>
I feel like it's a threat to even talk about him. Imagine the technology they have to track all of us. Evil world we live in
>>
>>37728311
>>37728322
>>
>>37727828
Should have kept meditating and attuned himself to the bliss energy until he could embody it, probably would have made it harder for them to fuck with him
>>
File: 1710351108114518.jpg (48 KB, 626x626)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>37727331
>>37727055
>>37727806
>>37728041

Everyone should read the entire manifesto. Best info on it. I don't necessarily believe it was martians. I'm thinking either demonic or higher dimensional entities. Like stayed, he caught somethings attention. He got a data download. He said everything became insanely easy and he was in some hard classes. The entity you talked to sounds like a liar. I don't trust anything. I've seen what's called an inorganic being with a guy a used to be friends with. Long story but it was seen a week before by a girl in our large friend group and everyone just said she was mistaken. The thing was stalking us. I'm still fucked up from seeing it. When I did, every hair on my body stood up and my gut said get out of here now. The paranormal is real. It kinda sucks when most people don't believe you or don't want to because it ruins their reality. I had real anxiety issues before, not cry for attention shit. I now have 4 diagnosed disorders and I'd have more if I could talk about this to my doctor. I def have PTSD. Luckily my waifu of 12+ years believes me. She's enough. Though I need therapy. Having the veil lifted so fast and unexpectedly like that fucked me up. I feel bad for my woman. She knows I'm telling the truth so the veil is lifted but she can always hold onto denial for her mental health if needed since she hasn't had an experience. I pray she never does unless it's literally Jesus or an actual Angel.
>>
>>37728367
>>37728322
>>37728311
I don't know why glowies hate this topic so much but I unironically think it has nothing to do with lizard martians which while real are too fantastic to try and suppress since most will dismiss it outright

I think the mixture of "antisocial" violent behavior exhibited by Odom against someone who was clearly being groomed prior and the esoteric aspects of subjects they themselves have declassified but used by the "profane" in such a manner pisses them off really bad. It's 100% an ego trip thing involving control
>>
>>37728367
Every time I get infantuations about an SP I ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS, 109.99% of the time ALWAYS get perfectly aligned manifested signals and messages through the digital. This is some form of subconscious telepathy that I'm either ignorant of, towards my own ability. Or I am attracted to SPs that are Higher beings. It scares me to think how easy it is for them to fuck over my life and manipulate those around me to literally view me as a threat. My whole life , MY WHOLE LIFE, there is specific types of people who literally make it their life mission to align themselves with a humiliation campaign. All of these people I've thought of as my friends. Every single one of them were ruthless psychopaths. Just by reading the first few pages, I think Kyle Odom was telling the truth. It's a very cruel universe we live in. I dont know what to do besides pray for help from a higher power and that my Faith will protect me.
>>
>>37727676
If he is, he's being tortured continuously
>>
This is my take on Odom.
>He legit encountered something but was also a schizo so 90% of his anecdotes post NDE are worthless with the remaining 10% being hard to dismiss
>The person he went after wasn't a martian but WAS part of the system and being groomed for something
>Glowies know he's telling the truth but see it as a "FAAFO" type situation involving powers they are unable to do anything about let alone quantify

All in all it's a case with no real ultimate truth just a lot of very disturbing synchronicity that happens to intersect with mundane glowie shit and high strangeness in a way that both schizos and glowies alike the latter because it involves things entirely outside their locus of control. They don't want to bury the truth because their is no truth only madness so Odom sits in some cell possibly restricted from communication with the outside world because he may literally be a living cognitohazard
>>
>>37727137
with a .45 acp that puts motherfuckers DOWN AND WUN TEW WERLD WARS!!
>>
>>37728400
Dubs of no doubt. I'm right there with you. I've been fucked over by quite a few friends that were like brothers. We went on vacations and stuff together. Woman have mostly been shit. Only one of my exes I'm still cool with. Luckily my girl is my best friend and we've been together for over 12 years. She's based and cool. I'm happy with her, my dogs, and my farm animals. I miss the comradery of hanging with a group of guys but times are fucking weird. My girl believes my insane paranormal experience. The smaller ones too. Luckily she hasn't seen anything. We spend 24/7/365 together and are happy as can be. I know I can trust her and she's fun. I'm thankful I got insanely lucky. Ive heard how bad dating is in this age. We live innawoods but not too far out. We have good Internet and stuff. Can go places. It comes down to people are fucked up. I still have some bros but everyone is busy doing there own thing. Also I have legit diagnosed anxiety disorders. One is agoraphobia so I only leave if I must. Sorry for the tangent. I can tell by reading the manifesto that something supernatural happened at some points. I literally haven't meditated since I read it. I just pray, gets the job done. It's a form of meditation. I was raised Christian, went full atheist, then found faith again. It's improved my life. My waifu has been freaked out when I pray for something and it happens. Sometimes near instant. It's to the point she asks me to pray for things. Nothing selfish. She's the most caring, nurturing, motherly woman I've ever met. If Kyle had someone to talk to and help him this may have gone down differently. I like having her and my dogs. I feel safer. I also constantly pray and bless my land. It's a family home that only my family has lived here. I mean before this house was built in sure people camped here at some point in the 1800s or prior. I feel the love here though. Thanks to the fucked economy I'm stuck here but I never wanted to leave anyway.
>>
>>37728406
I believe people have written him and never received a response. He got a 25 year sentence I believe. He will get out in our lifetime unless they Epstein him.
>>
thread suspiciously filled with glowies
>>
>>37728721
>same anon
Reading this gave me goosebumps, anon bro. The economy was designed to fail from the start, never forget that. My uncle only has a small acre field that somebody will have to take over one day, I love visiting it. I love him, I see him like my only dad (My biological dad is a deadbeat) But he is not my dad so even though i try to hang with him he is just busy with his own family and job. Either my cousin (his son), or I, will inherit the field or it will just be sold to someone who would wanna live there. My Grandpa built the house, he built the fences around it. He built it all. I pray everyday like 10 times a day, to everything. Sometimes I get my prayers very quickly revealed, and it takes me a while to realize. Or I concur they never happen at all. Life is weird like that. You're lucky to have a girl who treats you like a brother, only Faith can hold together something like that. It's a metaphysical thing. It's not a physical thing. But I live by the philosophy that you should be able to let everything go. To give everything and everyone the freedom of choice to truly be free. I did that to a girl who was into me once, mainly because I wasnt ready at the time. Now thinking back on it we were probably a good match. I simply do not know.
>>
>>37728367
>don't trust anything. I've seen what's called an inorganic being with a guy a used to be friends with. Long story
give us the long one
>>
>>37727793
I believe he encountered them during meditation according to his story, opened up his consciousness a bit TOO much
>>
>>37726672
Reading his manifesto is an insane experience. Probably the most terrifying shit I've read recently, and I can really only hope that shit is a schizophrenic panic written delusion because otherwise this dude has just made me uncomfortable to sleep for life.
>>
>>37729105
Yeah he said he basically felt like he got shoved with a bunch of positive feelings and unconditional love after meditating and meeting a blue energy female or some shit.
>>
>>37729146
Maybe he prevented the pastor from impregnation his wife with the devil anti christ
>>
File: 200w (14).gif (148 KB, 200x167)
148 KB
148 KB GIF
>>37729157
>>
>>37729157
Also do you know what words keep getting redacted in his manifesto? I know they're referring to something sexual because of the context, but it's weird as fuck that those specifically keep getting blacked out.
>>
>>37729167
At what time was that manifesto even written?
>>
>>37729178
He speaks like he wrote it right before the shooting, and the last dated entry is him recounting August of 2015.
>>
>read Page 14, the whole answer to "Why did they target you"

Holy fucking shit this is how I've felt my whole life. Everybody just sees me as a threat even though I'm a pacifist. I'm scared to continue reading this. This manifesto is actually a cognitohazard for me. What the fuck is this? Am I going full schizo???
>>
... as a Plutonian,
>>
File: 1713515514295.png (738 KB, 640x776)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>mfw a member of that same church the pastor was in got arrested for raping a 15 year old
I'm starting to see why conspiracies are so fun.
>>
Well, I talked to the Martians, and it turns out that this one was also Part of The Divine Plan, so everything's okay.
>>
>>37729252
I legit think he tapped into something that told him the guy was bad news even if he wasn't an alien. That's what people miss by focusing on the supposed "They Live" aspect. The whole thing is a weird hive of synchronicities just like Elisa Lam and people overlook that because of the alien aspect. I think that's why glowies got so spooked because a lot of shit probably doesn't add up even on THEIR end.

It's like Francis E Dec. Yes he was a psychotic lunatic but he absolutely was right about his version of Roko's Basilisk even if there wasn't anything actually persecuting him except his own mind
>>
>>37729309
and that's what to me is the defining aspect of the whole thing. That sense of awkward inexplicable wrongness and freak occurance. Like imagine a cartel engaged in nefarious shit and suddenly some schizo gives their names to the police because an angel told him they were demons anal probing him at night.

Like everyone uses the fact the guy survived as proof he was an alien but what if some other force preventing him from dying?

Whole thing reeks of some ECCO shit gone by some FNG noclipping into some place by mistake and completely sideways fucking everyone involved including himself like a Coen Brothers film
>>
your own mind is an infinite mind, and fully capable of warping reality as you, the finite personality, know it

odom evinces a lot of fear, a deep paranoia, sexual repression, a fixation on genetics, pharmacology, and entertains an active participation in christianity and seems like conservative, materially oriented scientific thinker

he had it coming, in other words
>>
File: gQxgcg.gif (3.73 MB, 400x300)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB GIF
>>37729252
Conspiracies are extremely fun. Did you beat ruby weapon? I did
>>
>>37728367
Lmao you told the psychiatrist the truth, you lost that game. Glad you're ok now though.
>>
>>37729309
Yeah that's the problem here is that the weird crazy shit being said distracts from, or makes you look crazy for questioning some of the actually wild things that happened in this case. Just read some of this shit:
>One bullet struck a car, and two bullets were never accounted for, apparently clean misses (by a former Marine at 15 feet!). But Cindy says that police reports confirm that one fired bullet (mushroomed) was found on the parking lot between where Odom stood and Tim was. That made no sense. Tim was wearing a dress shirt, a thin suit vest, and a suit coat — not body armor. And if that didn’t make any sense, the other two bullets — what Cindy, Tim, and doctors agree would have likely been “kill shots” — were discovered in the most unusual of positions.
>One fully mushroomed bullet had penetrated Tim’s jacket and vest, but stopped at the fabric of his shirt near the center of his back. The final bullet’s location was stranger still; it was found in Tim’s front left breast pocket of his suit coat, roughly right in front of his heart, fully mushroomed. “This was God telling me, ‘If you wondered if I stopped those bullets, here is the proof,” Cindy says. She then points out that even the bullet that ended up damaging Tim’s colon was a miracle as well.
>The bullet made a hole in Tim’s pelvic bone rather than fracturing it and then curved upwards rather than continuing and perhaps striking an artery or other organs. Doctors didn’t have an explanation as to why the bullet changed directions after going through the bone
>>
>>37729356
Also just to add, this isn't from a conspiracy site, this is from AG news, a Christian news organization as far as I can tell with a .Org link.
>>
Hahaha, mmm. Weird. God can just fuck with people like that I guess! It's an illusion!
>>
Dragons win again, btw.
>>
>>37729356
l wouldn't be surprised if Odom's cell is constructed in a manner most might find "unorthodox"

What if he was somehow infecting or warping reality without realizing it? What if the feds saw this as a sort of psychic contagion?

Isn't it funny how all these people Francis E Dec and that woman last year included are noted to have had psychotic breaks while air traveling? Didn't Odom report a similar thing happening to him?
>>
>>37729378
Yes he testifies to at least two where he thought he was getting mentally assaulted by old men, one of which who got him to get a TracFone which ended up leading him to the church. Allegedly though, I have no idea what about his manifesto is real or imagined.
>>
>>37729378
Also weirdly enough, another connection between the three is that they all had problems with college/getting work right after it. No wonder conspiracies are so easy to fall into.
>>
>>37729398
there needs to be a deep dive
at some point regarding the ancillary details of this case wrt everything that ISNT Odom or the Pastor including paranormal activity that isn't martian in nature kind of like how people who see bigfoot also report seeing ufos.

this shit feels like a bad intersection of foreteana with mundane glowie shit and the glowies got left eating a shit sandwich

I don't even think they want to cover anything in particular up. I think they genuinely want to dissociate from this case entirely because it caught them
off guard
>>
>>37729407
Right on
>>
>>37728379
>I think the mixture of "antisocial" violent behavior exhibited by Odom against someone who was clearly being groomed prior and the esoteric aspects of subjects they themselves have declassified but used by the "profane" in such a manner pisses them off really bad. It's 100% an ego trip thing involving control
Yeah I think it's this
>>
>>37729430
(I can teach you power over death)
>>
>>37729469
Exactly
>>
>>37729309
>tapped into something
I might be too much into christian dogma (am gnostic), but I keep thinking that it's demon feeding you information, to make you fall by becoming prideful and thus corruptable. Like most of my epiphanies of anime symbolism comes from inner monologue that sometimes feels like it's someone else inserting the thought in me.

It's probably possible to tap or get info from multiple sources, but since I'm no psychic, it's hard to discern the information outright/on the spot, to know which group/faction or what alingment does the entity feeding this info for me hold.
>>
>>37726672
mk ultra victim what do you expect from him
>>
>>37729347
No that's just gaslighting. There definitely are other forces involved. I'm sorry but you're just full of shit in this case.
>>
>>37729495
I expect them to spill the beans and the feds to get paranoid
>>
File: KYLE_A.JPG.png (70 KB, 475x120)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>37729501
WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS THERE
>>
>>37729496
once again the infinite mind is beyond comprehension, how could a bigot and a conservative, be tested by god, they wondered

infinite mind. infinite. infinite. infinite.

the example kyle holdom leaves to history through his actions is somehow 'worth' the suffering of multiple individuals, that they may learn something from it, even if it scares them.

keep this in mind when the priest tells you about hell again.
>>
>>37729527
Look alive the hypocrites are laughing
>>
I can't tell if this guy was already aware of some conspiracies or if he crafted this wholesale:
>The day after I decided to leave, my life became a living hell. I couldn't sleep and my mind felt sapped. I was entirely at peace with my decision, so I knew something strange was happening to me. After a few days of this, two of the graduate students began reaching out to me. Eugene Lurie and Brandon Pekarek. I barely knew them, so it seemed unusual they would contact me. When I went to see them, they both kept pointing their finger at me saying “pew pew” like they were shooting a gun. They did this over and over and | kept wondering what their problem was. (Months after I left Houston, I was told that Eugene and Brandon were not human. They were tasked with making me into “the next school shooter” as they called it. | imagine this is why many of our school shootings take place.)
>>
>>37729559
im still picking I don't know anymore
>>
>>37729589
he was truly onto something
>>
>>37729590
You know like edgar allan poe ya bitch
>>
Now you shut up
>>
>>
>>37729599
what?
>>
>>37729634
Glowie shills with a goal to derail the thread = This thread is true
>>
>>37729809
how is this thread true?
>>
you know I got a question why were they spreading the drawing of the alien everywhere like on the news
>>
>>37729846
Cuz of glown js derailers
>>
>>37729878
cause they wanted to paint him as a nutjob, so public doesn't take him seriously
>>
>>37729919
well are you gonna answer?
>>
>>37729935
yes but now everyone knows what they look like
>>
>>37729944
Cuz of the fact that there are shills who are trying to derail everything.
>>
>>37729982
that doesn't answer it your implying
>>
>>37729984
The truth could be something as inconsequentially weird as the fact that the case is fishy.
>>37729955
The obvious answer is that
>They don't look like that, he was hallucinating
>It became a meme for a reason.
>His drawing skills suck so much that they don't portray what they actually look like
>Dude is a false flag distraction
And etc... doesn't mean he couldn't have been right about something which would warrant him being smeared, or just inconvenient in the fact that he attacked a politically connected person and the media would like to discourage those kinds of acts.
>>
Why do you schizos yammer on about how important it is that people read ____, then never post any link to it, or explain in detail what thefuck you are talking about? What is the actual reason for doing this? Why the fuck are you people larping as the devil, and rambling about your agoraphobic shut in lifestyle, and comparing playlists, instead of staying on topic? I try to be open minded, but holy fuck, you people are your own worst enemy.

Get your thoughts in order. Clearly explain your position. Provide evidence to back up your shit. It's not fucking hard.
>>
>>37730071
Yeah I dont get this either. Why would you lurk this board if you dont believe in paranormal things, and intentionally write out paragraphs of rambling that amounts to nothing to mock it. Its more effort than the average troll on this site, which makes me question if its genuinely glowies or some shit.
>>
>>37730046
the problem still lies that the drawing is widespread
>>
>>37730071
My bad:
https://archive.org/details/odom-manifesto/page/n3/mode/1up
I thought it was easy to find but then I forgot that there's only the 21 page censored version visible normally because he has all this personal info in it.
>>37730085
Oh yeah, but you have to understand conspiracy thinking, it's paranoid by nature and preys on imagined maliciousness which our Government and media has the power(and has proven the willingness) to act upon. The fact that it's widespread just means that now people have a pattern to point to even if it's accurate to an already established idea created by someone else because the first person to introduce it was a criminal. So subsequent witnesses just become Bigfoot sighters and UFO enthusiasts, just a small subset of nutters repeating some cool shit they saw.
>>
>>37730096
but people could have genuine interest and curiosity in his claims its still a problem
>>
>>37727331
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AZaa7v97fYq2/
>>
>>37727676
someone should try contacting him in prison
>>
>>37727793
>there are usually rules preventing this, aliens (or any other consciousness) cannot just abuse humans unless they have a green light. soul humans have a guardian angel/higher self that prevents these psychic attacks or attempts at possession. only way past this is through formal consent. so my question is what gave them the green light? he must have somehow gave consent unknowingly because it is not possible to do this to a human without consent. maybe he practiced black magic? i cannot think of another explanation.
in his manifesto he says that he merges with an entity he encountered on the astral plance, which gave him a sort of superhuman intellect, and it was after that he began being attacked
>>
>>37730116
Anyone who sees that goofy picture and takes it seriously is someone already suspicious enough to believe some false flag distraction also that just serves as an easy way to let all the noticers out themselves.
>>
>>37730142
it still adds fuel to the fire
>>
>>37730178
You can't start a fire in the open during a blizzard no matter how much fuel you leave around it.
>>
>>37730229
blizzard might make starting a fire more difficult it doesn't make it impossible
>>
File: 45674578737.jpg (517 KB, 1080x1361)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
The paranoia and leaps of logic he makes in the manifesto is clearly schizo ramblings. What I cant reconcile is what >>37727828 said. Ive heard this exact same phenomena described by mystics, NDE researchers, CIA remote viewers, etc etc. Did bro peer into the beyond?
>>
Guy was a part of a manifestation ritual for “demon face syndrome”
>>
>>37730258
Forest fires don't happen in winter in cold places let alone during perpetual blizzards.
>>
>>37730398
Holy shit it's the same entities
>>
>>37730142
this. it's like going to AFPAC and expecting not being added to a list
>>
>>37730096
>I thought it was easy to find but

You understand how this is counter-productive to your goal, though, right? If you want to spread knowledge to those who might be ignorant or resistant, and you don't make the effort of making good info available, you almost guarantee that most people will ignore, and often be inoculated against hearing out your argument in the future.

Check out how people like Whitney Webb do this stuff.

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2019/07/investigative-series/hidden-in-plain-sight-the-shocking-origins-of-the-jeffrey-epstein-case/

Thank you for providing the link. I will read it.
>>
>>37730553
I don't really have a goal, I just got interested in this case thanks to the thread and because I always scoffed at the people saying it was fishy, only to realize that conspiracy theories exist for a reason, and that it's really easy to fall into them.

It doesn't help that Kyle is genuinely a really good writer, very engaging, and the picture he paints with words is just genuinely terrifying.
>>
Is he dead, or in jail?
>>
>>37730697
How about you read the thread 3rd world ESLer
>>
>>
>>37730270
Wouldn't that be a magical sex change potion and not some sort of troony potion
>>
>>37730725
Who are these little guys?
>>
>>37730836
ancient sand nigger carvings of their reptilian rulers.
>>
>>37729527
based Judy nooticer
>>
>>37730820
I want a magical sex change potion
>>
>>37730820
>not some sort of troony potion
Its literally called Transmogrification ya dip
>>
>>37729244
>>37729285
Sorry guys the LARPing high schooler wants ATTENTION!!! Thread over now and everyone just has to play along with this C students attempts at sounding spooky! Kill yourself you fucking obnoxious attention whoring child
>>
>>37730836
Ubaid lizard statues from iraq
>>
>>37730725
>>37730398
>>37727055
Ummmmm, bros?????
>>
>>37727567
Based Terryposter
>>
>>37729407
This is all a very typical progression of paranoid schizophrenia.
>>
>>37728367
What did the inorganic being look like?
>>
>>
He got into meditation and what sounds like record time achieved some type of enlightenment. Did he go into detail about how he achieved this? Specifics on his methods and such?
>>
>>37731851
Was it kyle odom or someone else whom did some interview or presentation on camera about some quantum or time related something something
>>
>>37730071
lurk moar
>>
File: IMG_6108.jpg (94 KB, 1200x958)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>37730398
>>
>>37731755
that didn’t explain why the pastor was barely phased by an expert marksman
>>
>>37732277
I hope I look unscathed enough to serve on congress after a paranoid nothingburger coping incel nazi Trumper Q pizzagate schizo shoots my face point blank. Golly, what are we gonna do with them.
>>
>>37726672
Lets avenge our fallen brother by channeling shitpost and memes directly into martians brain
>>
>>37728367
I don't think it was lizards, martians, demons, or anything we really have a name for. I don't think we will ever be able to come up with a name for it.
Religion has tried to explain this for 10,000 years on this planet and hasn't scratched the surface. There is so much more beyond this earth/this life that we are journeying through, and the control here by these entities is just again a small piece of what is going on.
Accessing this stuff is crazy scary. I've had 2 experiences with this stuff and that was enough for me, I'm just going to live my life, be a good person, raise my family, and have it revealed to me after I die and not try to jump ahead.
People really hate to talk about this because it really does fuck up our understanding of reality. I don't blame them, it is hard for people of even high intelligence to approach this stuff.
>>37727793
WRT Kyle Odom, I think that there is a lot missing from his story. I think that he had a lot of meetings with the entity he saw the first time he was meditating and that he was using psychedelics to strengthen his ability to go there and stay longer, and that he eventually did consent in hopes of getting something more out of meeting with it--but that afterward as things started to unravel he felt remorse/regret for what he had agreed to and tried to back out, hence why things went so bad when he did so. Only a theory but those who reach that higher level in exchange for furthering the power and goals of the higher life forms here and then try to back out are the ones that get harassed and hurt in the process.
>>37728721
Funny how the economy manages does that? Every time I'm about to be in a better position something unexpected happen that lands me back in the same place - almost always for the amount of money we've managed to save.
>>
>>37729237
>Page 14
see >>37732863 - he has left some out of his manifesto as to why they REALLY targeted him. A lot of people make contact with the higher plane of existence, he fucked up somewhere along the way (possibly attempting a sexual experience while there).
>>37730071
1st google result when you search "kyle odom manifesto," retard. links change over time as stuff gets added/removed.
>>37730270
He probably did get a glimpse, and then some, and something about it caused things to derail after that. It is very convenient to derail someone's life the same way a schizo's life would and just blame mental health and not something else.
>>
>>37726672
>This man was not crazy.
simply just read his manifesto and then think about what you typed. i believe in reptilians but bro was clearly having a mental breakdown. he claims he understood science more than anyone else and could see flaws in every scientific study like a delusional schizo
>>
>>37733190
I said this above: it's easy to dispel what he was thinking/experiencing by forcing him through schizophrenic experiences or schizo common occurrences. If 9/10 schizophrenic people are legit schizos and 1/10 are those who have experienced higher planes of existence but are now being hurt by higher life-forms, it makes it too easy to dismiss all 10 as schizos.
>>
>>37733281
>If 9/10 schizophrenic people are legit schizos and 1/10 are those who have experienced higher planes of existence but are now being hurt by higher life-forms, it makes it too easy to dismiss all 10 as schizos.
but wouldnt it be easier to assume glowies wrote/edited his manifesto? if what is in his manifesto is true, why would they let it be released? assuming he's correct, why would they need to do damage control at all, they could have just painted him as a columbine fanatic by making his manifesto about being an incel or whatever. it's more likely to me he was actually just delusional, but got some things correct due to internet research
>>
>>37727793
>it is not possible to do this to a human without consent.
Yes it is. Did I consent to being attacked by spirits my whole life? No. They just came right in.
>>
>>37728406
Yeah, psychologically.
Otherwise physically.
I don't exactly understand the system but once you break the veil like that and expose the truth, you're marked for life. I hope he learned at least how to psychically defend himself.
>>
>>37733190
>he claims he understood science more than anyone else and could see flaws in every scientific study like a delusional schizo
That doesn’t make him delusional. Without having a background in biology and having spoken to him, I don’t think you can fairly assess his competency.
>>
>>37729309
>Francis E Dec.
He was WAAAY ahead of his time.
Absolutely mind fucking blowing.
At least it wasn't in vain.
They mocked the shit out of that dude too.
>>
>>37732441
you sound more schizo then most posting here
>>
>>37732441
Man you just slurp down your gullet everything shitted out by multi-billion dollar think tanks, don't you?
>>
>>37733281
No one really has a bad brain, they're literally just being tormented by these beings.
Semantics is a barrier for us to effectively communicate these things so some people go misunderstood. Yeah of course they're going to sound fucking crazy their headspace is cluttered by alien parasites that feed off of their suffering. So I completely understand that.
Something is not right about this world and I think the longer we carry on this charade, the worse its going to be for all of us.
We have an unseen enemy that has been attacking us and deceiving us for millennia. People need to be educated on how to protect themselves adequately and there needs to be a space for people to talk to each other.
It's obvious that these beings want humankind to be separate from each other.
We need community upbringings for our children and we need to initiate them into the mysteries and end the phony gatekeepers once and for all.
Its obvious that TPTB is lying to everyone so they can lord over this fake and gay world as its masters. They are a bunch of sellout faggots to the machine that keeps mankind's dragon in chains.
>>
>>37732266
"In my eyes
Indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face
Lies the snake
And the sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat
Summer stench
Neath the black, the sky looks dead
Call my name
Through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again..."
>>
>>37733519
when i first thought my brain was being read and found Jesus i was also dealing with daimon in my speech. i thought i was hooked up to a supercomputer choosing my vocabulary for me. so i stopped talking completely. it was demonic. for example i would try to say, "the Logos who reigns" but the computer or daimon or whatever would say "the logos WITCH reigns" and all my speech was corrupted in this way. i have journals where i'm trying to write thru the holy spirit and i just cross off all the daemonic double-speech patterns over and over again. after i learned about the holy spirit (he started speaking for me in my brain to the FBI when i lost my inner voice) i made a vow to only speak by the holy ghost. since i lost my inner voice and i became catholic the Father showed me how to think geometrically, without an inner voice. it was much faster. maybe i should do that again.
>>
>>37729037
>The economy was designed to fail from the start, never forget that.
Now the hivemind wants to take control over the food supply so they can engineer famines.
They want complete control over all human systems. That's how their hivemind works.
The people behind all of this are literal sock puppets.
The communist purges are one example of this hivemind's activities. State corruption. The criminal underworld. It's literally all fake and gay because its controlled by ((them)). And everything they are doing from the non-stop psyops and mind control social engineering is purely to distract people from their divine purpose and to cover it all up.
>>
>>37733411
the people that popularized him were heavy into the discordian scene oddly enough in the phone phreak "zine" era. One noted occultist writer was one of the ones who was a noted fan.

No he wasn't actually being persecuted by an alien robot god with CIA surveilance paint on his walls but it's just way too on the nose for the current techno dystopian surveilence state especially his rants about what was essentially a social credit score

I think they knew he was a crank but he hit too close to home so they enjoyed him in a ironic fashion. Once it hit the internet the rest was history because of the presentation style of that one radio announcer

His shit gets weird when it loses the word salad effect and you understand his cosmology and the finer details like most of the people he uses racial slurs against actually were white
>>
>>37733547
Yeah, you were probably taken possession of by a machine elf. They also talk in rhymes.
They are really robotic like that, you know what I mean? There's a reason they call themselves machines.
They are literally God's or some other lesser deity's living super computers and they've been weaponized against us.
>>
>>37732441
>>37733549
Go back to /pol/ with this shit. you not paying attention to anything in this thread or on this board? Your use of ((the echo)) plays right into the hands of those who want us in-fighting. Much bigger issues out there than one group of people.
>>
>>37733559
They knew he wasn't lying, that's why.
They're occultists. They were the druids of Europe. They fraternized around these issues.
They have a lot of knowledge. That isn't to be underestimated.
The point is those fuckers are lying to everyone.
>>
>>37733576
I'm the one who made this fucking thread, anon!
I'm not talking about a group of people, I'm talking about a body of beings that resides over this plane of existence that has parasitically kept people entranced in perpetual ignorance of their activities.
They use people like sock puppets to engineer chaos.
>>
>>37733586
And you think you're gonna be in the wanking clear by talking about him? You punk cunt. They will knock on yo fuckin door just to fucking sniff you. They dont give a fuck. You better watch your back pal. These glowies dont play around. You think their ability to transcend dimensions below them means they wont transcend you? They will fuck with you just like they fucked Kyle over there. They will laugh in their bunkers with every. Single. Politician. In. The. Room. Every fuckig celebetritgh. Ever hperosb eith s m anetworth of over a couple hundred million. Every demon sorsbiller.a dnc guess what? YOU WILL EB FORGOTTEN. NKVKSY WILK GIVE A FUCN ABIJT YOU SUSE. nobody will care. All the shootings. All the false flags and nobody gives a fuck. To them Earth is a circus that is on fire and what do they do? They all laughed-Frank Sinatra HAHAHAANAN. THATS WHY I LAUGH CUXZ IM IN SO MUCH PAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Charles manson: nobody I'm a nobody. A pimp. Hobo. A clown. They can do whatever they want. They murdered MLK on the spot.
>>
File: odom screed.png (136 KB, 547x694)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>37733403
i suspended my disbelief until actually read this dude's manifesto, he's pretty clearly describing schizo delusions. now, if we want to discuss if this mental breakdown was influenced by an external force, that's a more productive discussion

captcha: MK KRD
>>
>>37733958
Can you post a link to his manifesto
>>
>>37731755
Nigga I'm just pointing out how small coincidences like this serve to add to the allure of conspiracy theories and draw people in. Get off your high horse faggot.
>>
>>37734817
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto
again, i don't believe it. either bro was just completely losing his marbles, or shit was edited to make him seem insane. if we can all agree the media glows in the dark, why are we taking this shit at face value
>>
File: IMG_20240416_231220_804.jpg (136 KB, 675x1000)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>37726672
He done goofed by acting up. When I popped the Kundalini cork I had them gay opping me for a week or so, after a couple days I just stayed in my room with my doggo next to me because my newly conscious inner child was scared. I never lashed out, though I did keep a loaded revolver next to me bed just in case. Fear is a powerful emotion, until you learn to be a real time dreamer the fear can freak you out. If it happens to you, best tip is hide in your room and watch cartoons you liked as a kid. You're trying to reintegrate your imaginal self to the logical self and it's not always a smooth transition.
>>
>>37726672
>That part where he talks about erections and how old reptilian men would fondle his g-spot
>>
>>37736253
what are you doing, step reptile
>>
>>37727137
Yeah where the fuck is he now, is he dead? If he is in prison then I wonder if these beings are still messing with him, like shapeshifting into being guards, or maybe he returned to normal. I cannot find up to date info about this guy.
>>
ok but that pastor guy really does look kind of like the alien drawing
>>
>>37733958
Did the investigation ever turn up the TracFone? If so, and he really was talking with the minister at the church with it, then he is 100% telling the truth. If not, schizo delusions. That’s pretty clear to me because he was being “told” to get the TracFone at either the close to the peak of this schizo delusions, or he actually was told through the means of strange occurrences. Obviously he was texted randomly later on, not the other way around.
>>
>>37729378
>Elvis Presley's private jet
Wtf is this?
>>
>>37729589
https://neurotree.org/beta/publications.php?pid=285077
>Wtf Brandon Pekarek is a neuro science guy
This can't be a coincidence
>>
>>37739058
He literally met him at his graduate school while studying genetics, it's really not that weird of a coincidence. Plus that guy mainly does neuroscience on rat brains and experimenting on them.
>>
His face looks twisted, he wasn't ready for this.
>>
>>37737572
Apparently the phone he bought had a number that was on a list, the priest or one of his congregation mentioned that, and that he was being texted by another minister who was, according to them, sending the same messages to 300 or so people. Can't remember where I found that but I'm also not willing to go back to look.
>>
>>37733815
>you're gonna be in the wanking clear
They really don't care if people know at this point.
The vast majority of people are perfectly prepped for this machine. As long as they have them, their hivemind is comfy and relaxed.
>>
>>37739019
langoleers
steph king book into a movie i rather have a rubbery one for. b movie but the blind girl was a good actor
>>
>>37729142
>I can really only hope that shit is a schizophrenic panic
Its not.
We're all being watched.
>>
>>37729142
Yeah...I have a bedtime story for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLVQAHu6itQ

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.