[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome the Gnome General.

> GNOMES ARE PARANORMAL, MODS DON'T DELETE THIS LIKE YOU DO WITH 99.9% OF GNOME THREADS

Every culture's got tales of giants and little people (gnome/goblin/leprechaun/nazca little people). It ain't a coincidence. Gnomes were real, and some are still out there. Some live in caves, others live in more rural areas, etc. South America and Europe appears to be a hotspot for these small beings.

Share any:
> Cool knowledge/evidence on the topic
> Stories you have (or from someone you know) who's seen these little beings. Describe the encounter.
> Know how to hunt them? Any tips on how to lure them?
> Stuff related to gnome/goblin/leprechaun/nazca little people

Popular sightings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h_AqyqTWAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlFdJoH-qW0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MziaZyjFOAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyJkdkWnFFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CEzMp6uujw
>>
>MODS DON'T DELETE THIS LIKE YOU DO WITH 99.9% OF GNOME THREADS

wtf that shit is beyond retarded
>>
>>37729609
gnomes are not real. these videos are obviously staged. take your meds.
>>
File: da7.jpg (25 KB, 474x460)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37729617
here they come
>>
>>37729622
Gnomesersly?
>>
File: IMG-20240419-WA0000.jpg (9 KB, 238x184)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Okay, so back in 91 I was traveling through Europe with my parents, I was like 10 or something. We stopped at this place called "Ish Mamelek" in Germany, it was like a village with a lot of stone huts and old people, there was a big forest there. I remember going to play at said forest every day (we stayed there 5 days). On the fifth day I was throwing rocks at a tree when suddenly this small bearded man (small as a cat) came out of nowhere and screamed in a deep voice "Ish bin Mamelek!!!", dude I was ran like there was no tomorrow.
I asked my dad to leave the village as soon as possible.
>>
>walk small path on forest
>something very FAST runs past me loud thumping sound

Like I said whatever it was was very fast so I couldnt get a good glimpse on. All I know for certain is that animals of the forest do not go pass on people on paths.
>>
>>37729628
Fucking retard Im talking about moderation politics
>>
ok fairies definitely exist because i've heard them but gnomes>? seriously guys this is ridiculously undetermined
>>
>>37729647
>>37729647
Doesn't even exist u cringe larpmaster stop existing also Ish Mamelek doesn't even sound German
>>
File: lkjhcvbne6.png (208 KB, 1159x566)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>37729609
>>37729617
> little people literally did exist
> there's still a few gnome/duende communities out there
>>
File: eye roll.gif (1.24 MB, 480x400)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>37729665
>>
Gnomes are real. Talk to old people, sightings used to be a lot more common. Knew a guy who was being chased by the cartel and had dogs on his tail because he stumbled upon a big grow in Mendo down a forest service road. It was the middle of the night but he says the moon was out and he was able to find an old abandoned cabin/house where he hid. He heard black helicopters circling around and voices but eventually he was sitting there and a couple of gnomes appeared. Mind you he had crack rock the size of a golfball in his mouth at the time because he’s a cocaine dealer and a this significantly enhanced his senses and is probably what allowed the veil between worlds to drop. Apparently up in the trees there were a bunch of people (wizards?) who watched the whole encounter and laughed at his shock of seeing the gnomes.
>>
>>37729682
Crack isn't the same as cocaine dumb larpfag
>>
File: IMG-20240415-WA0003.jpg (57 KB, 749x611)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>37729670
Dude I am not doing the larping! The gnome was naked and the beard was covering it's penis!
It came out of bush and screamed "IS BIN MAMELEK", I just ran, don't even remember shit after that.
>>
>>37729698

He’s the dealer not me idiot, It was some pure Bolivian shit 99% and was sizable rock crystal form according to the way he described it to me. I don’t know the damn terminology, I hate the stuff because it’s always cut.
>>
>>37729647
Bruh, your post just gave me chills.
I am from Germany, Berlin, and my grandma is from Ish Mamalec (with a c not with a k) and that gnome is well known in the area, the locals call him Mamelec Strauss! He is a thousand year gnome that steals clothes and food from the houses in the area. My dad claims he was once guiding his dad's sheeps into the forest so they could eat some grass when suddenly the Mamelec strauss appeared out of nowhere and shouted "Baaaah! Ish Mamelec!! Und Schaf struddel!" (It means "I am Mamelec and the sheep is mine!), my dad ran and the sheeps ran with him, only one stayed in the forest and was never seen again.
>>
File: 4c7c-4224-9de5-08.jpg (433 KB, 1224x1632)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>37729609
Gnomes are real. It's not a matter of opinion.

> be me, southern Europe
> during the pandemic in 2021
> On my way to drop off supplies for grandma, following wooded path (picrel)
> Have to park the car as the road ends, so the last 500 meters I always go by foot
> Walked this path hundreds of times before as a kid and as an adult
> Out of nowhere, something zips across my path and I catch a glimpse of something.
> I hear children's laughter, and see a small, agile figure darting into the woods on my right.

There's no way it was a kid. I mean, a child that small would barely be toddling, let alone sprinting. And the laugh? Sounded childlike, but with a hint of something deeper.
>>
File: 1670614411089459.png (2.64 MB, 1400x1050)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>37729609
> Know how to hunt them? Any tips on how to lure them?

Don't hunt them. Don't go looking for them. Don't bother them. Let them be. These things are already an endangered species and they don't need retarded humans looking to murder their population even more.

They aren't evil and they won't mess with you, unless they feel threatened or you're messing with their territory.

Pop culture makes them out to be a joke or evil, because the elites want these beings extinguished because they still have old world knowledge.
>>
You know I sometimes wonder if gnomes get offended by being associated with dwarves? I feel like the two groups would be pissed at each other for various reasons.
>>
File: Gnome_model.png (243 KB, 365x685)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>37729609
It's weird. Just the day before yesterday i coincidentally had a dream about gnomes. There was a bunch of irrelevant dream shit, but in my brother's ear one whispered "666" and another one in my ear "884". It would be nice if someone could help me decipher this.
>>
Read the book Gnomes by Wil Huygen. I have no doubt.
>>
>>37730117
You probably gonna get raped frfr watch your shit niggga those gnomes be coming for your bussy no cap
>>
>>37730666
Gnomed.com
>>
>>37729609
i bought steve quayle's book Little People but it wasn't that good imo. if anyone's interested in the topic you might want to check out his book
>>
File: P9.jpg (79 KB, 378x504)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>37729609
The Hawaiin "Menehune"
Man-made structures the Hawaiians couldn't account for were attributed to these guys, little fellas that only come out at night. Sounds like Gnomes to me.
>>
>>37729609
>>
>>37732443
link
>>
File: gnome.jpg (30 KB, 577x408)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>37729609
>/x/ - Paranormal
>>
>>37729609
There's a city in Alaska that is entirely populated by gnomes.
>>
Latin American here. In my country, it is a kind of common knowledge in some small towns that these beings exist.
There are many videos circulating since the 2010s, most famously the night gnome recorded by children around 2008, and let me tell you: Different from First World countries, most families only got access to a computer with shitty internet around 2007. There is absolute no way that a bunch of children from a shithole country like mine could hoax something like this with video editing. And considering that we don't have a Halloween tradition in Latin America, someone in a convincing costume is totally out of the way, since before the internet all we could get was a shitty plastic mask of a costume, or a shitty simple latex mask with a string. It was recorded with a Flip phone, popular here in the 2005s, so the video may be even older, since there was no internet.
As funny as a gnome is, these beings are real, and the meme factor of it is an actual glowie psyops so people doesn't take It seriously
>>
>>37729609
Bummp
>>
>>37729609
One day I was at the kitchen sink looking out into my backyard when I saw a gnome between two trees. It was shadowy and about three feet tall with a cone hat. I could feel it staring at me even though I couldn't see it's face. It stood there for a few seconds and then moved behind a tree in a bizarre way that I can only describe as a weightless sideways frolic.

They're definitely fallen angels. I had a lot of encounters with a malevolent being around this time.
>>
>>37733923
Do you recall where you learned that?
>>
>>37729617
wait, they've been deleting the gnome threads? I guess I just assumed people never posted them because nobody was actually in the know on here.
>>
>>37733944
South Americans don't play with this shit. the kid finding duendes videos on YouTube are all real
>>
>>37735400
The polar bears told me so
>>
>>37735680
go on most X archive sites and you notice the amount of gnome threads that get deleted. been happening since I can remember.
>>
>>37735812
time to comb the archive for 1000 threads on a new topic oh boy.

its like a new book series every time
>>
>>37733235
bruh wtf that little nigga scared the fuck out of me source on this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.