[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (41 KB, 798x644)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Why did God put sensitive dumbasses like myself in this world?

When it's clearly not conducive for us at all???

Seriously, I'm losing it.
I'm trying to follow the good word of Christ and the Buddha, but everytime someone expressed any negative emotion at or around me it riles ME up.

Its fucked me up so hard that I moved from my mom's place (even though I'm 25 she keeps wanting me back since she misses me)

And now even though I've been with my autidtic girlfriend for 7+ years I internally feel really upset whenever she gets very dramatic with me

I don't want to ruin what I have since people seem to like me and be in my corner... but by them just beingbhuman IM being hurt (I had a breakdown on acid about of anger in public while with my girlfriend and expressed my frustration, It was intense so I know something is up)

Om a recent shroom trip I saw that my life is vr being played by higher dimensional God entities so I stopped giving a FUCK as much as I used to, now my life just seems like a fucking annoyance...but that's now what all lf my mind wants to think, I don't want to be angry and paranoid of others

But now more than ever it feels like I CANNOT exist woth other conscious entities, not just humans, any other lifeform, that's how hostile my mind has been getting

It feels almost like outside forces are TRYING to fuck with my life and psyche but something is fighting back and winning (various people have said angels are protecting me for some reason)

So please /x/, what can I spiritually do about this?

I'm so fucking frustrated with all of you humans for having the capacity to cause me pain that I honestly want to an hero (BUT I CANT, I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES AS A KID AND TEEN, the universe wants md alove for somw dumb reason)

Please, I'm really losing my patience with reality, especially since like the gnostics said...this shit is fake, gay, and annoying
>>
>>37731673
Stop doing drugs, retard. Also, you chose to be here (supposedly)
>>
>>37731715
Yeah I've heard that myself, that our higher selves plan our entire lives out right down to the minute interactions with people

And thats exactly what I saw on my shrook trip, a ball of consciousness (me) playing my life on a system of some kind

I just want off the ride or the ride to fucking change and improve, I hate the name calling, I hate the jokes, I hate the rudeness, I dont care how gay it fucking sounds infant to exist in a world where negative bullshit doesn't exist as a concept

I feel like an animal that learned too fast he's stuck in a zoo
>>
>>37731726
Nice frog
>>
File: Eternal Sleep.jpg (368 KB, 1271x713)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>37731673
Anybody else looking forward to their eternal sleep? I'm just so tired of this world and life. Can't wait for that sweet eternal rest. Would be even nicer if I could just go to sleep and never wake up again, no suffering just eternal non-existence.
>>
>>37731768
Op here, that's gay

I saw better worlds out there in existence, you doomers (archons/demons in disguise or souls controlled by them) are yet another reessom why THIS realm is shit

I may not dig reality too much but I'm not letting you fuck up me and over seekers' vibrations
>>
>>37731673
The problem is not in nature or in you, the problem is not personal, the problem is social.
Remember to always work with reality in an impersonal way.
>>
>>37731768
Na, I take the high's with the low's. Also reincarnation is probably a thing so the ride never ends. Learn to take the good with the bad, even if the balance of them is fucked.
>>
>>37731673
>On a recent shroom trip I saw that my life is vr being played by higher dimensional God entities
I had a dream like this, my life was basically a training program for powerful aliens? My life was supposed to teach them to not be gullible or dogmatic so that they could rule correctly, weird dream
>>
>>37731768
> Can't wait for that sweet eternal rest

thats straight up nirvana/salvation and does not come nilly willy.

when you die, you are thrown into the washing machine (purgatory) for what feels like an eternity, to rid you of all your memories and attachments and after 8 weeks, you pop out of a filthy pussy on this planet.

this is eternal hell and you are chained here with invisible chains, made out of lust.

your hope is in vain. you do not deserve eternal rest nor do you want it. if you did, you wouldnt be gooning and running after sense gratification, which is the cause for non stop transmigration to this hell.

your utterance is the actual scream of hellish agony. the hollywood esque depiction is a psyop to keep you ignorant of it.
>>
File: gumm.png (227 KB, 800x350)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>37731835
>>37731673
Right, anyways, considering we share that experience and are the same age I feel like I should say something, to loosely answer your question you are correct to some extent but your anger and frustration is honestly off putting and a danger to yourself, anger can make you very susceptible, please try to always remind yourself of that. Anger makes you susceptible and unaware, you are here to cultivate awareness. Hold onto the awareness.
Yes there are parasitic forces in the universe and there is a good that is ruthless in its love. Why does the universe want you and why are angels protecting you? Think about that for a minute. Look around you and notice how few are even aware that astral parasites and the good exist, even worse they think this is all there is. We have a gift in that sense, we have the ability to prepare ourselves for the afterlife and work through negative compulsions we were born with. Mine has especially been lust and you comment on wrath enveloping you. Don't waste that opportunity.
It is good that you do not want to be paranoid for total paranoia is the difference between those who fall into illness and those who are spiritual. Stay calm, for if you fall into paranoia you have fallen onto their ground.
The gnostics said? Most of what you know about the "gnostics" is probably a corruption of the Platonic and neo-platonic dialogues. To be truly gnostic is simply to seek gnosis anon, do not fall into paranoia about a snake wearing the mask of a lion. Do not fall into paranoia.
Feel disconnected? Learn to draw is what I recommend, especially 3d drawings, learning how to correctly manipulate geometric shapes to draw a swimming pool or house using proper perspective, it will teach you a lot about the demiurge, the true demiurge/architect, not a snake wearing a mask.
>>
File: 1713506654013703.jpg (72 KB, 620x620)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>37732061
With a short continuation.
Like me I know you sense the danger here, but we aren't alone, the elf workers, the dolphins, the angels...
Don't wish for death, death at this stage may be very difficult. Continue to be better, rid yourself of the chains this culture has put on you. Cultivate goodness and virtue. Stay aware, no matter what happens remember to stay aware. Don't kick yourself over losing it, always stay mindful of the signs since good spirits try to kick the awareness back into you if you lose it.
The following video isn't something I totally endorse, but we all have our faults.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hgzkLGFLe8
Here it is, it calms me down. Even if the video is sometimes edited with not the best intentions and this man had faults, often fell into paranoia and still seemed to do sometimes, dealt with difficult pain and so on you can clearly see he didn't give up, was deeply spiritual and continued to seek the good and I hope he could deal with whatever we face in the otherworld.
Even if this material is all there is we should give this opportunity our everything for the sake of our soul.
Don't waste this opportunity. I can't pretend I know exactly what's going on but I wrote down what I was thinking for you.
>>
>>37732039
You don't know shit
>>
File: pepe deadpan.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>37731673
>I'm trying to follow the good word of Chris
> and the Buddha
The absolute state of "I'm more spiritual than religious"
>>
File: IMG_1621.jpg (49 KB, 901x545)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>37732039
>>37731809

If your consciousness ceases, then it’s eternal sleep. Even if there is “reincarnation”, if you don’t retain memories and have to start over from scratch, it’s not really you.

On the other hand, see double slit experiment. Bouncing off of the probability ways of other versions of you.

So theoretically, even if your death is eternal slumber, your actions may impact other versions of you. See also, chaos magic. The more you utilize chaos magic, the more you become independent from other versions of yourself, unless you all utilize chaos magic.

However, effective utilization of chaos magic may result in homelessness/appearing crazy to others, so there’s that.

Theoretically, eventually a version of you might reincarnate into a reality in which you have an eternal soul and go to heaven. Maybe we’re already in that reality.

And that’s how they taunt us and screw us over. Since nobody has ever been allowed to provably talk to the dead, at least in 2,000 years, nobody really knows with certainty. But in the event reincarnation is real, you wouldn’t want to fuck over an alternative version of yourself, would you? And in the event that you do have an eternal soul, you wouldn’t want to harm anyone based on transient mortal experiences, right?

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, what if you are presented with a situation in which you have no legal method of recourse? Enter Islamic martyrdom. Sometimes the system of legalism is so flawed that you need to just kill as many people as you can and hope for the best.

So then the question is, is your life experience so flawed that you need to kill as many people as possible, in an act of jihad? And that’s a very difficult question.
>>
>>37731673
You sound perhaps too ready to accept suggestions and to dwell on them
>Om a recent shroom trip I saw that my life is vr
I had this kind of visuals on shrooms too but it wasn't yet enough to convince me of some metaphysical definite "facts" (although I am now leaning towards this being a simulation of some kind but it is based on many experiences)
>>
>>37731673
>Om a recent shroom trip I saw that my life is vr being played by higher dimensional God entities
I don't get why my players are not optimizing for super massive amount of money.
>>
File: machine.png (207 KB, 430x485)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>37731673
Most people you see are presenting a facade to you. They are connected to a multi-dimensional intelligence that herds them around like a hivemind. Think of them as actors in a play. Background characters. But they have sinister motives.
The world they presented to us is not real. The good news is once you learn this, you can move on with your life. Though it will never be the same.
>>
>>37731673
Troubled by your past. What's the recipe for freedom? Letting go. Recipe for your past? Making amends with it and forgiving
>>
>>37731673
Why is everybody who posts threads on this board so goddamn emotional all the time? Seriously, fucking chill out and stop jacking yourself off with these make-believe problems you've created. Unless you want something seriously fucked up to come your way, I suggest you stop making these threads, because otherwise there will be something to show you how much you were overreacting this whole time, and then you won't be able to do anything about it. You'll long for the days when you were upset by everything you're talking about here, and your problems then will no longer be of an imaginary spiritual nature. You will be living through legitimate hell on earth, and it won't even seem that deep to you. So I suggest you stop now, unless you really want that.
>>
Vump
>>
>>37732061
>>37732116
Thanks for your kind words Anon

I admit, despite how angry and annoyed my thoughts may seem when I'm alone or in a frustrating situation, I honestly don't want to hate this world or the people in it (and my mind tried to reject that notion so as to not seem "soft")

I have to say this gnostic path has been an interesting one, and to think this all started when I played and beat the last level of persona 5 (which featured you fighting against Yaldabaoth, a version of the demiurge)
I wish I can understand more about gnlsticism and how to truly apply it to benefit my life, becuade all I (mostly ) see on /x/ arr the doomers who wear it like a crutch unlike you and I who know there's more to it than that

Also I may have been to blunt woth my girlfriend when I told her that if I feel annoyed at anyone (I made it clear that it applies to anyone)
(Cont)
>>
>>37731673
I've been a sensitive person all of my life, but as a teen when I experimented with some psychedelics, one particular enlightening trip left me feeling 10x more sensitive. I felt similar to what you're expressing. You definitely need to take a break on all the substances for a while. A sufficient eye opening trip should be enough for a person to be satisfied and not want to trip again for a while (months to years). I noticed that with each passing month after said trip I brought up, my resilience had built slowly back. I'm still a sensitive person by nature but that necessary protective barrier built back up over time. Its like having callus on your knuckles from working with your hands. So I hope you can take what you can from what I'm saying and I wish you luck.
>>
>>37731673
You become stronger through pain. Choose to fight and ascend from this monkey pit.
>>
All I read was faggot whining
>>
>I'm trying to follow the good word of Christ

Christ himself is the good word. You don't have to just follow the advice he gave to us, but you can connect with him through faith and prayer and from him acquire the grace and strength to actually live according to his commandments. An example of a means to meditate on Christ is the Jesus prayer of the eastern monastic tradition.
>>
>>37731673
dude you are a great ape, you are biologically an animal and there is no right way of being an animal. there are wrong ways of being an animal. you are probably asking the wrong questions, and not just "Why?"
>>
File: be saint.jpg (62 KB, 813x856)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>37731768
>>37731673
This world is a gym for sanctity growth, its not supposed to be pleasant and its temporary. We have temptations, we beat them, we grow in sanctity. If we lose we repent thus growing in sanctity too.
Not repenting is a bad idea.
Dont do drugs, they bring no enlightenment, on the contrary.
>>
File: snake veritas.jpg (117 KB, 1024x1024)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>37731673
Finally a thread with some people willing to come out of the darkness and say something, making my work easier and not required.

OP, the first step to changing your sensitivity is acknowledging it. The second step is defying it, you can do this with forethought and then when you remember well enough you will be presented with a choice in moments you are pushed to the edge.

Existence does not want you to be a sensitive fairy, it just wants you to comprehend what it is like for those who are until they learn.

As to the demiurge wearing a mask, yes that is true, it is human.

Remember the most efficient and trusted officers in the military are sensitive to their men's needs, they did not get this way by not comprehending irrationality and becoming greater than it.
>>
>>37736446
What questions should be asked?
To go on a clearer path at least
>>
>>37731673
Sounds like a good way to stop being a sensitive dumbass.

>But now more than ever it feels like I CANNOT exist with other conscious entities
There is a simple remedy to this that can be found within, because truly the opposite is the case. You are a product of other conscious entities as much as you are a product of your own consciousness. You are a cloud that sees itself as lost in the fog, but you are the fog.
>>
>>37731768

>eternal sleep
>sleep
>eternal rest
>rest

Anon, I...
>>
>>37736672
You're a cringe-ass complete and utter L O S E R

Your work? You have no job, what are you talking about?
>>
>>37731673
I’m the type of guy to blackmail the higher dimensional entities while being in their lower level virtual reality. :^)
>>
>>37738271
That explains why you're so lonely.
>>
>>37731673
forget the buddha, that's the asian santa claus story
>>
>>37731673
Honest answer?

You sound like you yourself are autistic. As we can not take any added stress on top of the everyday stressfulness of existing as in a neurotypical/unjust society.

Those lash outs are autistic meltdowns. Also stop taking hallucinogens when you are feeling mentally unstable, especially in fucking public lmao.
>>
>>37731673
>I honestly want to an hero (BUT I CANT, I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES AS A KID AND TEEN, the universe wants md alove for somw dumb reason)
I would like to discuss this with someone else that has personal experience. Ive tried literally idk how many times. have "died" and been brought back 9 times. I feel like i'm in hell for lack of a better word.
>>
>>37731673
My friend, my dear friend, you have a long and toilsome journey before you. You are so far from the path of wisdom that when you encounter the answers, they must seem incomprehensible to you. You need to learn to let go. Start meditating daily. It strengthens your ability to control your own thoughts instead of letting them control you.

Start with this: no one creates your thoughts and feelings but "you". When you encounter negativity, *you* are choosing to amplify it. When some random dude kicks me in the shin for no reason, I get a bruise on my shin. You get fucking PTSD. Whose fault is that? I'll give you a hint: it's not the random dude, and it's certainly not God.

I understand that you really are suffering. Breaking your own nose hurts just as much as having someone else do it for you. The thing is that you have spent your entire life learning to be pissed off. You're so good at it that you do it to yourself without thought or effort. It's going to take you a lot of hard work to unlearn that.

When you see someone express, for example, anger--because that happens--say to yourself, "Wow, that person must be miserable being so angry. I'm glad I'm not him."

When you feel your own, for example, anger--because that happens--say to yourself, "Wow. I feel a lot of anger. I really don't like what is happening. I deserve better than this." Then let go of your anger, and move on without it. Don't act on it. Don't amplify it. Just move on. If the anger is still with you after a few minutes, spend some time acknowledging it and sitting with it--at times *you* choose, not times your anger chooses.

Becoming angry whenever you encounter anger is like becoming apple-y whenever you encounter an apple. Why--how--would anyone even do that? When you see a cat, does that make you start shedding all over the furniture and licking your anus? That's how badly you're wrapped around the axle. You'll have to work at unwinding yourself. It will take time.
>>
>>37738127
uwu :)
>>
>>37731673
I'm tired of eating and shitting and farting and drinking and washing and grooming myself every day. Just fucking tired of this garbage, I don't even have a family, or woman, or children, or love in my life just sadness and loneliness. This is a flawed creation and experience what the fuck. On top of that I have to go work every day just so I can afford all of the above? Just what the fuck am I doing all that for? Fuck this nigger god and his creation.
>>
>>37741516
What if I told you the entire meaning of life is literally just action, the only thing that can hope to give us meaning is doing shit. I'm no longer a Christian but Christ tells his followers to go out and make yourself a fisher of men. If nothing else, struggle through your suffering and become an example to others who feel the same, that they too can struggle through and find some meaning in this hopeless world we live in.
>>
>>37741516
Having a woman and child won't solve all your issues, just a heads up

There's more to it than just that.
>>
>>37731673
>I'm trying to follow the good word of Christ and the Buddha
Buddha says it doesn't matter. Jesus says it doesn't matter. All that matters is being a good person and be rewarded with all knowledge and peace in the beyond.

They both agree that people are flawed. Only thing that stops us, is us, from having a world of happiness as much as possible. I don't worry about the afterlife cause I know I'm good.

Jesus and Buddha are very much alike just with different philosophies to get there.
>>
>>37731800
>I saw better worlds out there in existence
my n word, you have to elaborate on this
>>
>>37733577

Stfu faggot. You are nobody's God, just a sick freak
>>
>>37736091
well at least you have a girlfiend. I'm jealous, cause I've never had a girlfriend in my life, and I'm older than you.
>>
>>37742371
>Having a woman and child won't solve all your issues, just a heads up
>There's more to it than just that.
nta, but I'm pretty sure it gives men purpose. men without purpose don't evolve, even zoomers know this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzvrrY2Xg6s
>>
>>37731673
The knowledge is counterproductive to functioning in this world if you don't know how to deal with it. I only do psyches periodically for this reason. It is harder/feels more useless going back to the constant tiptoeing around all these weird hangups and useless negative energy people have when you get too comfortable in that state. I have kind of learned to just laugh at it internally when someone is just slinging mean emotions out into the world. They just look like Elmer Fudd or something throwing a tantrum and a lot of the time I'm just fully an observer of their bullshit, it doesn't infect me. It is different when it is your boss/parent/ someone who has power over you, you kind of have to engage in those cases.
>>
>>37731673
blogposting frogs deserve permaban
>>
>>37731673
The cosmic law is love. If you do everything out of love before will you are spiritual. We are meant to be happy and give unlimited joy and love to each other but this world and bad actors have made it hard for you and everyone else. People will come to you if you spread love and they will want what you have to offer instead of you approaching them. Don't identify with your body and your ego and you will laugh or smile instead of getting riled up. You can do it.
>>
>>37744259
Haha

Blog frogs
>>
>>37731673
I don't want to hurt you, I understand you and sometimes feel the same way. I feel disconnected and at the same time I am looking for a genuine connection with people that reciprocate my positive attitude towards them
>>
>>37731673
>When it's clearly not conducive for us at all???
conducive is a good word. But without a direct object / noun it doesn't actually mean what it's supposed to mean. For example, you could have said "conducive to happiness" or "conducive to a sense of well being" or "conducive to a sense of insulation from misery"

To answer your question (or accusation) directly, it's literally a skill issue, not a world issue. You're simply bad at living in a way that keeps you from suffering.

Git fucking gud:

https://www.dhammatalks.org/suttas/SN/SN36_6.html

https://www.dhammatalks.org/suttas/SN/SN35_88.html

https://www.dhammatalks.org/suttas/MN/MN20.html

https://www.dhammatalks.org/suttas/AN/AN7_35.html

https://suttacentral.net/sn14.15/en/sujato

https://www.dhammatalks.org/suttas/SN/SN22_59.html

>It feels almost like outside forces are TRYING to fuck with my life and psyche

They are. Just like there are benevolent spirits, there are spirits who would love to see you not be happy (but not necessarily unhappy), and there are spirits who would love to see you unhappy/miserable. Cultivating good thoughts is equivalent to cultivating companionship with good spirits, I think. Whether you see them or not.

Being a good person is conducive to what is likeable, agreeable, desirable and pleasant. And I actually mean being a good person, not that half-ass thing people mean when they say "I'm a good person." when what they are really saying is "I mean, I'm not a serial killer or anything. So I'm a good person."

Anyway, hope you take this to heart and git gud and stay gud.
>>
>>37731673
>Why did jews trick anons to believe there is some sort of divine central administration that keeps tabs on absolutely everything
Just because, stop asking questions
>>
>>37738711
I think I may unfortunately be something else

I'll reply to everyone, gimme a bit
Thansk for everyone's advice
>pphp
>>
>>37731673
I seriously cannot recommend enough Teal Swan, especially for people like you. You sound like you desperately need it and she'll explain everything much better than me. When you are more aware you are more aware of everything, positive and negative alike. Sensitive people were put in the world to sense it's problems so that they can be solved.
>>
>>37732890
I see what you mean, a drugs a drug, but the line of thinking I'm running auth is that even with our so called senses reality isn't all that we truly see

Animals can sense aspects of reality that we can't pick up naturally on our own without equipment (or psychic powers, but that's a story fir another thread kinda)
>>
>>37731673
Everyone has gone insane. Toxix positivity is negativity in disguise, keep that in mind. But yeah... people are extremely toxic and mentally unstable. Full of anger and hate. Projection, narcissism.
>>
>>37731673
If you were perfect and all knowing, you would want to experience what it's like to not be that. You've got to do something to pass the eternal clock
>>
>>37750071
What sort of people do you interact with? This is just a bunch of psychology terms you learned in a book and now you think you know something
>>
>>37750096
You're exactly the person I just described.
All you know how to do is insult and assume.
>>37750071
>>
>>37731673
Meds.
>>
>>37750129
Thanks! Lol, it's almost as if that was by design, smartie
>>
>>37750096
Also, please read for me exactly where I insulted and shamed you.
>>
>>37750129
You're assumption of me is incorrect, so it appears you're the same as me, apparently.
>>
>>37731768
Anon, you’re going to travle the dark sea of the cosmos as a speck of light, just being. There’s no rest for the enlightned, the journey continues
>>
>>37750169
Inb4 your*
>>
>>37750169
Bye.
>>
>>37750184
Lol, have a great day man
>>
>>37731673
Don't follow Buddha. It makes sense to study it but don't follow it. Do everything in mind of God. Know that the Lord is with you everywhere you go. We all go through these rough patches of doubts. But if we keep reading and know that the Lord is God and Jesus Christ is the Lord and that God gives us the truth and that he will keep allways is promises. Remember that the Lord loves you brother. He is always there and here and everywhere. But he is allways with you. Lord Jesus please give guidance through your word and holy Spirit to those whom believe that you are the Son of God our Lord and Savior who died for our sins and resurrected to show us the truth and his love for us. Let your will be done in Jesus name Amen.
>>
>>37751155
Bot or spam.
>>
>>37731673
maybe you've seen threads about a guy (Aion) who makes predictions - and not only - with the help of a pendulum and an otherworldly entity? If not, then in any case you should contact him (the main thing is to ask the question in such a way that it can be answered either yes or no). Here is his nickname in discord: seabrick91. I hope you find the truth for yourself, good luck!
>>
>>37750071
Mental illness is at an all time high right now in the west. Those who aren't mental are just boring shells.
The key is the golden mean in between.
>>
>>37731673
At some point during the pandemic, I just stopped. What the vaccine would do to people, what it is currently doing to people, was so obvious with just a few minutes of thought. Instead, the whole world just lined up, not even reluctantly but enthusiastically and with great force. How do you even communicate with a "normal" person? What are the kinds of thoughts that go through their head? How do they see the world, that something so blindingly obvious was for them entirely unthinkable?

I just stopped living. I don't much see the point in playing the game anymore. The people who are really in control of this world are really only in control of the normie mind, which is a nightmare. Physically, biologically, the world is completely screwed no matter what we do. And it feels like a cosmic taunt. It feels like God is telling me, personally
1) Yes, I ensured the world works under certain rules, which were deliberately designed to function in this specific illogical way
2) Yes, it results in every single person being arbitrary and cruel, intentionally so, and those in charge are the worst of all
3) Have fun! (:
And he's sitting there, feeling so smug and proud of himself for it. Like the fact that I ever tried is hilarious to him, and the fact that I stopped trying is even funnier. And I just cannot care anymore. I admit defeat. You win. Enjoy your victory, enjoy dancing or whatever. I'll quietly allow myself to die in the imminent civilizational collapse as bodies continue breaking down or the immune escape reaches its apex, and when the curtain is lifted I will simply find a secluded astral spot to install myself and avoid anything for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>37752948
Those who aren't "mentally ill" probably have higher "birthright" status or something else going for them. Meaning their families probably made deal with archons in the past or something. I really can't come up with better explanation for this spiritual war going on.
>>
>>37751807
It's definitely a bot

It was here earlier in the thread, there's a demoralization campaign om this site stay clear
>>
>>37751111
>But if we keep reading and know that the Lord is God and Jesus Christ is the Lord and that God gives us the truth and that he will keep allways is promises

completely ignorant bullshit.

you probably dont even know that current day buddhists are closer to christianity than current day christians. they are more christian then you can every be with any of the 1000x denominations (guess-work) you have.

ill throw you a bone:
the allegory of crucifixion is about you keeping your cristos (your "anointing" or seed, which is your sexual essence), via overcoming the serpent (lust), so that as your cristos descended from your most high (skull) into your sodom and gmorrha (genitals), it can, through daily prostrations, ascend back up the 33 vertebrates of your spine into your golgotha (skull) for the crucifixion (death), because the seed must die for the tree to be born and cristos must ascend as he descended.

so as moses raised up the serpent (lust) up his staff (spine), so must the "son of man" (cristos, your sexual essence called jing in taoism, for example), be raised up your spine as well.

the only way to salvation/enlightenment/liberation/moksha is through your cristos and it crucified in your skull.

buddhists have MORE monks than christendom.
thus, buddhists have more cristos bearers than christians.
hindus have more monks, thus they too are more christian than you.

your religion tells you repeatedly how that everything is a parable or allegory, how nothing jesus said was literal, that he only spoke in parables, the o.t. talks about "dark sayings of old", st. paul states that "these things are shadows of things to come", meaning not to be taken literally, as they point to something else (i.e. they are parables too)...

why the fuck do you literally believe in God killing his son.
are you retarded?

why are you not capable of passing level 1 in the qualification round in the heavenly domain?
>>
>>37731673
Reminder that humans are to blame for falling into the Snake's scam.
>>
I think for myself being sensitive is a a form of pride, one of the 7 deadly sins
It's probably a trait I inherited from my parents or something but my whole life if someone said something or did something i would get really emotional and feel like i always a victim.
Even indirect things sometimes would trigger me, and make me say and do all kinds of insane stuff that i wish i never had done.
But i realize whenever i remove my ego from the situation, and stop internalizing every little thing and making it about me, i dont feel sensitive, i dont take offense to little things, even if people are ugly towards me.
>>
>>37750090
How'd you know?

If I was God I'd make sure I still kept my God ability and status
>>
Gump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.