[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: heifer.png (1.18 MB, 1270x720)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Are you ready?
>>
But.. but how are they gonna sacrifice heifers if they all have blemishes? I guess hope for the best?
>>
https://youtu.be/39GK66e_vY8?si=f2fRNkrF7fCwwjbA
>>
>>37732467
Hope that cow is literally themselves in another life in the same timeline. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What a bunch of fucking retards who deserve nothing else than to feel the pain they inflict on another. Clearly the only fucking way they will learn. An eye for an eye and all that
>>
>>37732467
Nothing will happen and I hope those cows survive somehow, jews need to SEETHE.
>>
>>37732467
Is your Angus prepped for the happening?
>>
>>37732467
QRD on the red heifer shit? I thought it was some meme based on that South Park episode but I keep seeing (presumably) real fear mongering about it
>>
File: sekhmet3.jpg (111 KB, 900x676)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>
>>37732467
In a video from January posted on Boneh Israel’s website, Michael Samuel Smith, a Christian preacher working to bring forth the temple prophecy, said the red heifers they have been raising in Shiloh have come of sacrificial age.

“This is the first time in nearly 2,000 years a successful red heifer has come about,” Smith said in the video.“It is still our opinion the first successful red heifer sacrifice will take place in the spring of 2024 around the Passover to Pentecost timeframe.

“We believe God is going to reveal himself through the efforts of this future event. It is truly a sign of the times, most especially for Jews in Israel.”

Passover will be towards the end of April while Pentecost is in mid-May.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2024/4/9/what-do-texan-red-heifers-have-to-do-with-al-aqsa-and-a-jewish-temple

>We believe that God is going to reveal himself to us because we sacrificed a bunch of red cows to him
Why are these people this retarded? You think the creator of all is going to show himself because some sandniggers in the middle east killed few cows? Holy shit imagine being an abracuck lmao
>>
>>37732585
The idea is that once the cow is sacrificed they can use its ashes for purification and then build the Temple in Jerusalem.
>>
>>37732557
Christcucks are trying to force jewish prophecy jews wrote for them because they're dumb golem. So christcucks pooled their money and donated $500,000 in cattle to the jews so jews can ritually burn the animals alive in the service of larp they also wrote themselves. They think this will then grant them the magical powers necessary to destroy the Al-Asqa mosque and build a new penis slice chop chop temple, like in the old days. All of this is perfectly sane and rational, of course.

Sources:
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/article277706743.html
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-war-hamas-red-heifers-from-texas-jerusalem-jewish-temple-al-aqsa/
https://omny.fm/shows/the-voice-of-healing-radio-apostle-michael-petro/5-texas-red-heifers-marking-the-end-of-days-byron
>>
File: IMG_2812.jpg (89 KB, 605x988)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Something goes wrong lol.
The fiction grammar paradigm masquerading as the israel from the bible just had a secret intel base blown up by a missile, they lost many important people, a lot of folks say they are nothing without the people they financially enslave through usury but call goyim, just like the Elohim used to do to them when they abused them and caused the worst case of generational Stockholm syndrome this observer has ever seen.
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en-us/component/content/article/iran-hit-secret-israeli-intel-base-at-golan-heights-smashed-by-missile-attack?catid=17&Itemid=101
>>
>>37732607
Yeah I wonder why their God left them. Probably has something to do with these retards literally doing the exact opposite of whats good and true every fucking change they get.
>>
>>37732630
hahaha this is some arab dcs flight simulator tier shit lmao bruh the hermon is depopulated with 0 targets of value, that's not even an expensive base, it's not even painted well, and israel by definition won't acknowledge strikes on non-essential targets even if they're septic tanks
>>
File: file.png (1.91 MB, 1140x760)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>37732630
PICTURED: TOP SECRET ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE JEWISH SPACE LASER BASE
>on google maps!!!
>>
the fuckin mossad headquarters isn't even on google maps, they photoshopped it over, and i've fucking BEEN there so i can tell you straight up LMAO
>>
>>37732663
It's curious how you can find sensitive military locations for any country on Google maps, except anything jewish. Sometimes you cannot even find jewish community centers on google maps. They're just a blur with no address. Even royalty doesn't get such privilege.
>>
File: IMG_2810.png (193 KB, 700x482)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
(The bots are quick today.
Israel did 911 with traitors, bush senior failed to surrender the former united states to the crown corporation in 1999 and it initiated israel’s amalgam virgo 2. Its sad to watch americans not stand under why the former border states can never seem to enforce their borders legally. Its kind of hard when you no longer exist.)
>>
>>37732671
name one royal who has billions of low iq muslims seething reading scripture every day praying to obliterate them from history
>>
>>37732481
they're spotless though
>>
>>37732467
Sure will be an exciting historical event
>>
>>37732710
>Mishnah Parah 2:
If it had two black or white hairs growing within one follicle, it is invalid. Rabbi Judah said: within one kos; if they grew within two kosot that were adjacent to one another, it is invalid. Rabbi Akiva says: even if there were four or five but they were dispersed, they may be plucked out. Rabbi Eliezer says: even as many as fifty. Rabbi Joshua ben Batera says: even if it had but one on its head and one on its tail, it is invalid. If it had two hairs with their roots black and their tips red or with their roots red and their tips black, everything goes according to what is visible, the words of Rabbi Meir. But the sages say: by the root.
>>
>>37732639
>not real jehovah worshippers
>need to worship muh sand god properly, like the kid fuckers in rome
>>
>>37732737
Good for you for following another larp made by humans. Truly you are a seeker of truth.
>>
File: IMG_9119.png (630 KB, 720x540)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
>>37732467
>those are perfect red heifers I tell you what.
Can we eat them afterwards?
>>
>>37732692
My point is that even the lowest level jew unit gets more internet protection than a king.
>>
>>37732467
I doubt anything will happen since nothing ever does, these are strange times though.
>>
>>37732607
>donated $500,000 in cattle
What in the actual fuck?? A bunch of cows cost half a million dollars?
>>
>>37732975
Well the christcuck rancher also bought a bunch of rabbis first-class tickets, and paid out of pocket to transport the cattle to Israel.
>>
>on Monday
How do you know that is on monday?
>>
>>37732518
>he said as burger grease dribbled down his second chin
>>
>>37732538
i guarantee nothing will happen. the cows will burn though. and they will have holy cow dust. but like any other spell, it's total bullshit. please don't think there aren't jews just as dumb as christians. ones who have also lost the real meaning of the metaphors.
>>
>>37732557
it's a magic spell from Numbers 19 in the old testament. i have to say old testament because the fucking retard christcucks keep trying to link it to revelation in the new testament. stupid.

>4 And Eleazar the priest shall take of her blood with his finger, and sprinkle of her blood directly before the tabernacle of the congregation seven times:

>5 And one shall burn the heifer in his sight; her skin, and her flesh, and her blood, with her dung, shall he burn:

>6 And the priest shall take cedar wood, and hyssop, and scarlet, and cast it into the midst of the burning of the heifer.

>7 Then the priest shall wash his clothes, and he shall bathe his flesh in water, and afterward he shall come into the camp, and the priest shall be unclean until the even.
>>
>>37732591
>and then build the Temple in Jerusalem.
where does it say that?
>>
File: 1699405345406662.jpg (48 KB, 640x573)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>37732987
Lmfao and these niggers call pagans larpers? Imagine paying half a million dollar to get some rabbis (who literally regard you as a subhuman goy), some red cows and first class flight tickets so they can burn them alive because you read a prophecy in a book written by literal anonymous jews 2000 years ago (who the jews convinced you was AKSHUALLY le word of god) that you gotta do this before building le jewish temple. Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with these people.
>>
>>37732671
i'm pretty sure anyone can request google do that.
>>
>>37732692
>billions of low iq muslims seething
or christians for that matter
why all the people steal their religion and then get mad at them? are they stupid or something?
>>
>>37732763
no. they need to be turned into holy cow dust.
it's probably not as good as faerie dust, but it'll have to do.
>>
>>37733079
Jews killed the Messiah because he wasn't the one they wanted, it isn't their religion anymore.
>>
>>37732784
because they know how to ask. they know how to pick up the phone and file a fucking complaint you useless cunt.
>>
>>37733092
Jews are functionally brain dead outside of money manipulation.
>>
>>37732987
half a million dollars and what? i should burst the goy bubble? try to explain a metaphor to schmuck. no, better to take the money and perform the service. this way he knows through god.
>>
>>37733097
well then that must make goys dumb as fucking brick if jews are in control of everything eh?
>>
>>37733116
Boomers are but younger people are starting to wake up.
>>
>>37733126
as a jew all i can say is;
come at me bro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eTAZk6uez4
>>
>>37733068
>Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with these people.
I regard them the same way I regard North Koreans who literally believe some fat piggy boy is a deity. They're just so in that mode, so brainwashed, that they cannot even conceive of the notion they're being used. It's just beyond them. And trying to tell them that is like trying to explain quantum mechanics to a roach.
>>
>>37733106
Yes, I'm sure that's exactly how amoral evil jews rationalize their behavior. They're taking advantage of a mentally-ill man and his money, and don't have any qualms about doing so because jews don't have qualms, let's be honest.
>>
>>37733546
what exactly do you think that rich retard is trying to accomplish?
>>
>>37733614
accelerating the prophecy so we all fuckin die and go to hell
>>
>>37733675
ain't no one going nowhere, but that old cunt thinks he can play god. so good. fuck him. take all his fucking money the arrogant prick. then maybe he'll learn some fucking humility. by the very real workings of a god that is shown in reality.
>>
>>37733614
A lot of christcucks are delusional retards, especially in America, where they genuinely believe they're living through some sort of harry potter-esque high fantasy where jewish wizards are going to initiate the apocalypse so that a magic jewish rabbi will descend from the mothership and whisk them all away to jew heaven, like so many celestial jellybeans. They believe this because other jews created a false line of christian theology, called Dispensationalism, basically by buying out a heavily indebted pastor and getting him to write a more jew-approving translation of the bible (like the bible didn't already suck jews off in every chapter, they wrote it). The result is millions of moron slaves who think supporting the jews the way a slave serves a master is their key to paradise. Thus they gleefully give the jews all the resources they need to be as malevolent as possible. This mindvirus is also why Israel gets trillions in foreign aid.

I know christcucks get incensed by the notion that their religion was fabricated by jews to enslave them, but the very existence of Dispensationalism proves the theory. Jews made up a theology, and people bought it. Theory proven. It's a living example of this being true.

And guess what? So is (((christian identity))).
>>
>>37733710
Here's a secret. Almost all the prophets of the Hebrew Bible have at least one false prophecy. By the standards set in Deuteronomy, not one of should be listened to.

If YHWH was real, then whoever these prophets spoke for it wasn't him.
>>
>>37733710
i am jewish and i agree with you. except the whole "jewish conspiracy" shit. i think the vatican did exactly what you describe and they've been trying to kill us ever since. they want jews to be something that exists in their modified copy of the torah, but they don't want us in reality, because the real belief system of judaism is about a direct relationship with a thing words cannot contain.
>>
>>37732607
>jesus says not to do blood sacrifice
>first thing they do is blood sacrifice
Why are christcuck boomers insane?
>>
>>37733730
It'd be better if people tried speaking to their god directly, and disregarded all purported "holy books", which are just lies.

>>37733732
Here's the thing: It's not a conspiracy.
Jews actually did buy out a christian pastor and get him to do the Scofield Bible. That's not some nazi alt-right KKK talking point. That actually happened. Jews also concocted christian identity in 1800s Britain in order to get christcucks sympathetic to them and make the British Empire give them Israel. This isn't me making shit up or hyperbole, it's historical fact. You can argue successfully not all jews are in on it, but wealthy jews most definitely are, and its public record. The vagaries of who, when, when, where, why, etc., are all very interesting, but at the end of the day you have people who actually donated real live cows, using real money, so that other people doing performatory LARP can ritually murder the animals and burn their bodies alive on live tv, because they think it'll grant them magic powers based on the words of bronze age goat herders who thought the world was flat.

This is the real state of the world. And then people wonder how cult shit happens. I mean, look. This is it. Look at it.
>>
>>37733880
>Jews actually did buy out a christian pastor and get him to do the Scofield Bible.
ok, that's fine. it still pales in comparison to the mother. fucking. vatican.
>>
>>37733883
The catholic church was a jew creation too. I know you don't want to hear it, but the first pope was a jew, his greatest acolyte was a jew, the guy who taught them both was considered one of the greatest rabbis that ever lived, etc.
>>
>>37733912
i'm not sure you can even make a religion without the kabalah, you could call it something else, but you'd need an ontological map one way or another, and it would resemble one and the same, if only by the nature of accuracy. so yea, it would make sense. none the less, when a christian creates a repugnant mega-church, it's not some "christian conspiracy" -- your projecting it across all jews while saying not all jews.
>>
>>37733912
>the guy who taught them both was considered one of the greatest rabbis that ever lived, etc.
Who would that be?
>>
File: Bonnat01.jpg (288 KB, 1400x1092)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>37734000
>>
>>37734000
Gamaliel. Considered a catholic saint by the way.

>>37733995
>when a christian creates a repugnant mega-church, it's not some "christian conspiracy"
I'm not sure what point you're attempting to make here. The notion of billions of people worshiping a magic jewish rabbi is repugnant enough, and is one of the blackest stains on the history of the world.
>>
>>37734019
>The notion of billions of people worshiping a magic jewish rabbi is repugnant enough
yea but, "JEWS" didn't do that. a guy who was jewish did it. just like "CHRISTIANS" didn't create mormonism. Jospeh Smith did. stop being a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>37734028
Their prophets and theology culminated in that though.
>>
>>37734035
because it works. our theology is implicit.
it's like your blaming scientists for doing science.
what would you have us do? not know god?
>>
>>37734028
Do you want a consolation prize or something? Jews did the Kitos War and the Bar Khoba revolt. Not just a jew, but jews. Cyrenaican Greeks allowed jews to live among them in what is now Libya, and then jews, for no reason whatsoever, decided to murder all of them. Every man, woman, and child. Should I not mention historical facts when it pertains to your kind acting as a group?
>>
>>37734046
i don't recall that, i must not have been there. guess it wasn't all jews then.
>>
it's like saying 'science made the atomic bomb so now everyone should be retarded.'
you're a pathological control freak.
>>
>>37734045
Yeah.
>>
>>37734061
see, that's your rebellion.
that's where you've broken the law.
you can be a whiny bitch about it.
but you are wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sY80UG5xD0
>>
>>37734066
This just sounds like a bot now.
>>
>>37734071
run as fast as you can,
you ain't escaping the facts.
rope store, next to the stools for less.
peace bitch.
>>
>>37734075
holy shit /x/posters are mentally insane

I'm done with this board.
>>
>>37734107
See you tomorrow faggot.
>>
>>37734019
The “Jews” that created Christianity were forsaking the Jewish faith to create Christianity. To call them “Jews” is like saying every single Black person practices voodoo.
>>
>>37734107
>ragequits /x/
>>
>>37732467
One cannot sacrifice what they do not own.
>>
>>37732467
I don't give a good goddamn - it has nothing whatsoever to do with me.
>>
File: 1686260591018.jpg (50 KB, 677x583)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>37732728
how can anyone take this seriously? in the year of our lord 2024 even? I have no words
>>
>>37732728

Brother.

They literally are spotless.
>>
>>37732518
Your post has the same vibe as people who scream about animal cruelty while turning an eye away from the industrial livestock industry.

>>37732975
tfw all it took to kickstart the end times was $500,000.
>>
>>37732467
Get sucked dry yahudis. Eternal war und ich sorge dafür das es nicht zu ende geht auf der welt. Yehshuah hilft mir.
>>
So when nothing happens will you cry and shit your self or just claim something happen and run away
>>
>>37735187
when your entire personality was replaced by political ideology and hate you need to constantly double down on these things as they are views as personal attacks, yes its retarded, but they all are so yeah.
>>
>>37736014
Just as your post has the vibe of just assuming a lot of shit, just because thats what you do
>>
>>37734018
Why is he trying to make thunder
>>
>>37733710
Literally this. You learn in Theology that christcuckery started as a jewish sect in the first place, that it was regarded as a cult for a long time (which it definitely is) and that its holy book, the bible was entirely written by anonymous jews that you can't even look up and see who they were. Imagine that we actually know the person who wrote the Epic of Gilgamesh. His name was Sîn-lēqi-unninni, but we don't know who wrote Deuteronomy or the 4 gospels. Matthew, John, Luke and Mark? These were all names given by the church in 2nd century AD. You can't actually look up and see whether this Matthew guy or John were either schizos, larpers, conspirators etc etc. It's impossible to know who wrote these things and christcucks base their entire worldview on a text they have 0 clue who wrote. This is the level of stupidity these people have.
>>
>>37732585
Being over 10 and still believing in a real life physical god instead of maturing mentally to question religionnas a control and pacification system of the masses

Fucking zionists are disgusting
>>
>>37732649
>>37732657
Shut up jew. No one wants to hear your bullshit
>>
>>37732728
This is insanity. What a cult
>>
>>37733536
The penis ritual is a humiliation event to keep you trapped in their sphere
>>
all hail Hathor, make Jerusalem pagan again
>>
>>37736551
that's because it's a metaphor. why are christcucks so low iq?
>>
imagine paying attention to jews
>>
>>37737214
>nothingburger
So when the whole Islamic world blows up in violence, that will be "nothing"? Good to know. They will go crazy if Al Aqsa Masjid is destroyed or even damaged in any way. That's why they did the Al Aqsa Flood. What's about to happen is really really wild.
>>
File: 1711119336664901.jpg (512 KB, 900x675)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>37732467

Humanity exploits animals a lot. Maybe one day they will have their revenge?
>>
>>37737209
the super secret iranian psyops team who posts here all day sure does.
>>
>>37732987
WW2 propaganda did a number on Christendom.
>>
>>37732987
He also classed them as pets to avoid paying custom tax, judaism is one hell of a drug
>>
>>37737603
christian does some shit
>blames jews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZLG9MV5GvQ
>>
>>37732467
The red heifer is america
>>
phase three has begun
>>
>>37732467
They have been talking about the cow for close to a year.
>>
>>37732467
Monday will come and go just like every other day. You're wrong, and will continue to be wrong. Simple as
>>
>>37737621
Christians are literally Jew+
>>
>>37732467
Vegatarians of the world we can stop this evil
>>
>>37738006
Yes, exactly.
>>
>>37736014
>industrial livestock industry
I wonder who owns the majority of that industry? it'd be crazy if someone could look at all the owners and investors and find a common background. Like some cryptic ethno-religious cult or some such crazy group. crazy to think about...
>>
Why isnt there more threads about this?
>>
>>37738444
there have been like 20 threads about this. it's a regular grassroots psyop.
>>
>>37732467
Nothing ever happens anyway
Bring it on
>>
>>37738444
Because the heifers all have blemishes in them lmao
Thats why they didn't do it during the eclipse even though they told everyone they were. We've BEEN through this before. They're stalling until something happens.
>>
>>37739055
corona
>>
>>37733732
>>37733883
I agree. The Vatican is basically a twisted version of the Roman Empire and a huge power center people often overlook. Even Israel kowtows to them half the time.
>>
like always it will be a big nothing burger also op is a fag
>>
>>37732467
Is a self-fulfilling prophecy still a legitimate prophecy? I guess we'll find out. I'm not holding my breath. Nothing ever happens. It's just us here. (God, I hope it turns out to all be real though. Even if I am personally fucked due to my spiritual fence-sitting.)
>>
sacrifice was somethign done and given to the old annunaki gods while they were on earth. and humans just keep doing it because we are fuckign retarded

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.