[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: d4izsou-kugsl1ns_jvjda.jpg (351 KB, 1840x1040)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
What's the best UFO evidence out there? Same for explanations of what they might be.

Interesting documentaries and podcasts would also be appreciated.

Listening to the Tucker interview on JRE rn and he says they're spiritual in nature, thoughts?
>>
File: 1705064605840635.jpg (65 KB, 555x298)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>37732523
>explanations of what they might be.
Pretty obvious secret military tech, probably from prototypes made by the Nazis.
>>
>>37732617
So no aliens or spirits, just black ops, interesting
>>
>>37732617
>>37733426
No. They're obviously aliens and/or interdiminsional beings. The muh Nazis and Secret Black Military people are running with the fact that many parties on Earth have and are attempting to reverse engineer these crafts (TR3B and Die Glocke are attempts to reverse engineer, and the TR3B is likely successful).

As far as evidence UFOlore is rich. From the Battle of Los Angeles, The Foo Fighters of WW2, the Airships of Belgium, to the Dragon Snakes of the Solomon Islands there's many old accounts all the way to the legendary crash at Roswell. The Crash of Aztec is an important one as well. Mass Sightings like the DC Flap of the 50s, the The Pheonix Lights of 1996, the Pyramid Craft over the Pentagon, there's fuck ton of sightings. Some of the best publicly available photos and videos of craft and pilots are the Kumburgaz Turkey sightings which have only ever been proven to be authentic. Whatever you wanna know, it's out there.
>>
>obviously military
>obviously aliens

Anons, its... unidentified, allright? It might be both. Or it might be something else entirely.
>>
>>37733530
The same group lying about what they know about called them unidentified (UFO and now UAP). They're rather identified.

Delta Wing shaped craft and Saucers are Greys.

Egg Shapped/Bell Shaped tend to be associated with Nordics.

Mantids have been associated with 'rectangular' craft.

Triangles appear to be ARVs.

There's certainly many that we don't have clear associations of but that doesn't mean that someone doesn't know what they are and who they belong to.
>>
>>37732523
>What's the best UFO evidence out there?

Thousands of pages of government reports and studies. UFOs are factually real and it’s been indisputable for yeara
>>
Ive been hearing more and more exmilitary and other people in the 'know' that they were here on this planet before us, and most likely live in bases under the ocean
>>
>>37732523
It’s possible another species developed on earth long before humans awoke. We have absolutely no idea how advanced they could be. The hypothesis I’m sticking with is that these creatures have dwelled under the sea long before we started walking on two feet. There’s a reason all of them emerge from the water and never from the sky
>>
>>37732617
Correct.
>>
>>37732523
>Listening to the Tucker interview on JRE rn and he says they're spiritual in nature, thoughts?
He is correct.
NHIs communicates through telepathy and have explained what they are in many instances through human channelers.
Matter is a projection of consciousness. The current state of matter as we know them is what the NHIs calls "3rd density". Once consciousness expands matter will ascend to higher, lighter, densities that is more spiritual (more subtle and "ghost" like); in these lighter densities current known physics goes right out the window.
That's what NHIs been spiritual in nature means. Their state of being have ascended to higher densities of consciousness/matter making them more spirit like and less "physical".
>>
>>37732523
My thoughts are:
You are gay. Why are you gay?
Pindar
http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/pindar.htm
>>
File: 1660131608177769.jpg (30 KB, 398x345)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>37732523
there is no real evidence

I used to be into UFOs since I was a kid, nowadays it's just grifters, CGI and drones, planes and balloons etc.

I am convinced there are none visiting
>>
>>37734681
Never from the sky? Bro are you on earth?
>>
>>37735540
I think they all left, little bro. Look back at all the books that were written by people claiming to have been contacted by aliens. Are there any new contact books now? There was some statistic of how UFO sightings literally spiked by tenfold in just a few years. Now it seems like that is all fading away. Surely it wasnt just propaganda, right?
>>
>>37735558
Sign of the times. People used to fall for contactee stories, now they don't. It was a genre of fiction.

I have been very close to UFOs.
>>
>>37735571
So even the books that would go into detail and explain the sophistication of the technology and how simple the lives of the contactors are? Even if they still had to go through struggles. I've only read 2 Alien contact books. In my opinion the wisdom of the book seems to transcend, or supercede, the question of whether it's true or not. Thiaooubans, Iargans, Plaedians. All 3 of those are staged? That's very disappointing if true, as I have read 2 of those books several times and I love the insight they teach you. But if the wisdom they teach you is TRUE (as in on an individual level its applicable given enough time) then wouldn't that indicate the book is also true? If 1+1 = 2, we know 1 has to be real and so does 2. How can you have one without the other?
>>
>>37735711
You don't arrive at conclusions by way of logical thought. That's the only response I have for you

>How can it not be real? Somebody wrote it
Lol
>>
>>37735759
I am not talking about the existence of the book itself. I am talking about the level of wisdom these books offer, that is written inside of them. If a person who you would deem as incapable of writing said book wrote to you a book about how they were contacted by ETs and all of the ET wisdom was contained in his book, because they were the ones who told him what to write, would that make it more believable to you? Or less believable? Or would it not matter, because maybe they had a 3rd party source help them finalize all the details they wanted people to believe in. The whole problem stems from a lack of physical proof. Which is what the scientific method based around. When you dont have that, all you can do is gather wisdom. When you dont have that there is nothing
>>
>>37735789
Data isn't necessarily wisdom. You are attributing value to data for being written. I can call myself a chakra healer and sell repackaged Buddhism too.
>>
>>37735803
>>37735789
I just read some of the thiaboons shit or whatever and it's exactly what I expected. No logic, everything supposed, blatantly incorrect fact statements.

It's repackaged eastern though with sci Fi added in to make it interesting as a product. You need to develop to be able to follow logic.
>>
>>37735813
>same anon
Yep. I have read that book maybe 9 times? And I have come to the conclusion that it is mostly regurgitated, already established principles, upon which said spirituality bases itself upon. In this case there is a hero element aswell (Thao, the hero who takes Michel) But if you are right, and I agree with you that this book reads like it wants a simpleton child to comprehend it... Where is the veil of truth? This book used to be free as a PDF when Michel was alive. Now Tom Chalko made it pay only. I dont know if you and the other anon think I am completely naive as to be completely incapable of grasping the thought that people would devote their lives to fake this stuff. Maybe I am too whimsical and grandiose in my beliefs that there is some truth to it. But I still take everything with a grain of salt. Maybe Tom Chalko directed everything to Michel?
>>
>>37735885
For what it's worth I have reached a lot of similar conclusions as what is written in this book. I think the holographic nature of the universe is apparent to some. Almost like neo seeing the code in the matrix.

I've actually had this weird feeling lately like I'm trying to gaze off into a fourth dimension...
>>
>>37735803
IMO wisdom is like a way for something or someone to make you see a different light. In this case, the wisdom is the information upon which said book dictates itself. By your reasoning Jesus' teachings are all just data. Everything he ever said is data, the data was written on an ancient tablet, buried or hidden somewhere. Yet most people would call it his wisdom and with said wisdom he gave his teachings. I am attributing value to the wisdom in what the book(s) write. Chakra healing is a set of skills, which cannot be compared. Like comparing the writings of the Dead Sea scrolls to the ability to be an efficient carpenter. All I can do is try to drive the point home, I cannot convince anyone of anything. YOU have the freedom of choice to act however you want with the information you are given. It is the planting of the seed that is important, nature takes care of the rest.
>>
>>37735923
I already reached lots of wisdom without needing anyone's books.

FYI shit about Nordic aliens is hilarious to high iq, thinking type people. You should know that. The reality is so much more complex. We are like an animation or computer program to them/it/whatever is responsible for our existence.
>>
>>37735953
Everybody and everything has a source. IQ is irrelevant when talking about wisdom. I'm one of the dumbest people I know but all I have is my wisdom. Source can be anything though. For example the meat you eat can be sourced back to a farm somewhere etc... But you can get your Source of wisdom through meditating. Like walking, praying or sitting in the Buddha position. Even laying down in bed works (for me, that is literally the best form of meditation)
>>
>>37735979
this was supposed to help your case??
>>
>>37735983
Yes? What are you getting at. These books are true on the basis of their wisdom. Whether the events happened or not, I dont fuxking know. And I dont fucking care.
>>
>>37732617
Why don't you post the evidence?
>>
File: 1660269456602793.jpg (188 KB, 798x541)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>37732523
>Tucker interview on JRE
This has been really fucking with me because I hear more and more how they come from under the water as opposed to space and have been here for a long time. Tucker just casually bringing it up 5 minutes into the podcast tripped me up. Are underwater reptilians real??
>>
>>37732523
They're not spiritual lol
There is a little gray cunt sitting inside them acting all smug like a gay autistic nerd
>>
File: 1_1.jpg (107 KB, 666x674)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>37737825
>I hear more and more how they come from under the water as opposed to space
Because "space" is water. The "waters above". But they're also below earth, and there's another, smaller, world too. I read some beings are able to travel through this waters.
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1278538491490.png (11 KB, 429x410)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>Post a thread asking for the best UFO evidence.
>Thread contains no UFO evidence.
>>
>>37737825
yep there's basically an inner earth below the sea which is where they live. They aren't reptilian, they're kinda half octopus type beings and they have their own society down there. They're not from outer space, they evolved down there just like we evolved on the surface but because they are closer to the core, they're more advanced in most areas.
>>
>>37733613
What about the "stars"?
Maybe you know which ones I'm talking about. The little fellas that zip around up there and flash you occasionally. Don't hear a lot about them but there's decent 4k footage of them if you're willing to look through some old threads.
>>
>>37739193
And lots of new-agey garbage about “wisdom”.
>>
File: 1644876679419.png (857 KB, 750x797)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
>>37739193
I mean what do you want anon, if there was hardcore evidence we would have confirmed ayyys by now. The best 'evidence' is from exmilitary interviews, declassified docs, bob lazar or david gruschs crazy bullshit. Its only as real as what makes sense to your rational and previous knowledge and you choose to believe it. I think ayyys are undoubtable, whether they are here or not is unclear.
>>
>>37732523
>Listening to the Tucker interview on JRE
ew
>>
>>37740163
bullshit, there is a metric FUCKTON of encounter reports complete with measurements, drawings, environmental readings, and often photos of landing marks. the only reason people don't believe in something so clearly and abundantly documented is because daddy government says you are gay if you do.
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/37161875/

check out this archived thread
>>
>>37740884
Post your undeniable evidence then retard
>>
>>37740163
The thread does not ask for proof, it asks for best evidence. None is posted in this thread, still.

>>37740884
>bullshit, there is a metric FUCKTON of encounter reports complete with measurements, drawings, environmental readings, and often photos of landing marks.
This would be a great thread to post some of this metric fuck ton of evidence.

>>37740929
>check out this archived thread
I will, thank you. Have not looked at it other than to just check that the link works, at first glance it looks like a lot of the usual nonsense but maybe there is some gold buried in there. I'll go read it fully this afternoon.
>>
>>37732523
it's based on nazi tech. but nazis have not developed it. it's based on blueprints found in tibet.

the name was project chronos and later laternen-traeger, which means in english light-bringer (los alamos used this name later internally). to that time, they thought chronos=enlil. but it was later discovered that enki was responsible for leaving these things behind on our planet. so it was renamed to what he was called. enki was lucifer for some people, but only because of the church. he was also shiva, poseidon etc.

it was never a time machine or something like a breeder reactor. it's an easy to build fusion reactor. they use mercury for the plasma. it's build in such a way, that the side effect is "antigravity".

nazis never had a working saucer. just prototype designs. their first try of the engine did not work like expected.

first saucers, like the one from roswell, were just the saucer body, analog controls and fighter jet seats. no navigation system for space, nothing to navigate or jump between dimensions. no computers nothing futuristic

even later ones had nothing futuristic.

they tried to build the reactor without mercury and thus without the side effect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_Compact_Fusion_Reactor

lockheed made also the triangles, tictacs and orbs.

when the engine is active and fully powered, you can't shoot down the "uap". you can't also use regular weapons like missiles or a mg to to arm it. you can down them with an emp.
>>
>>37732523
first saucers were to easy to detect via radar/sonar systems. we copied designs of our stealth bombers (black triangles) and submarines (cigar shaped ufos), but without stuff like the wings, propellers and other things that were no longer needed and would have been too conspicuous. they tried all kind of other prototype designs of planned stealth/hypersonic airplane or submarine designs. you can still detect them with GSM networks and italy knows how to copy the "signal" the engine makes and was able to bait us.

black triangles have a crew of at least 3 persons. tic tacs are the drone successor of cigar shaped uaps. tic tacs have an antenna and are controlled by the black triangle crew. tic tacs are weaponized and they can work as a relay/repeater. they drop off spheres (smaller weaponized drone swarms). spheres have a cube in the inside, because they found a way to make the engine work in the inside of a faraday cage. to make em proof against emp and jamming.
it's all our tech.
>>
LMAO! I hate you all, you dumb fucking incels.
>>
>>37744129
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37732523
>What's the best UFO evidence out there?
I guess the three leaked US air force military videos. As authentic as it gets. These are official videos, some of which were filmed by units of certain credited whistleblowers.
>Same for explanations of what they might be.
I'll tell what you "mainstream ufology" says and eventually my opinion.

History channel, Giorgio & friends: These are alien crafts that contain extraterrestrials, they've been visiting for a long time and are here to help humanity progress.

Jeremy Corbell and his associates: These are extraterrestrials and they're malevolent. They're here to study and harm us.

Dr Greer: Extraterrestrials, they're here to guide us. Very spiritual oriented, can be encountered and summoned via certain meditations i.e CE5 protocol.

My lord and savior Jacques Vallee: Might be extraterrestrials, might be a universal human mental phenomenon. Must be studied further, but evidence suggests this is a real phenomenon and has a very mysterious cause for it.
>>
File: flatmasonryrpdwah.jpeg.jpg (714 KB, 1204x5124)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>37737961
No.

>>37742890
https://www.youtube.com/@1967sander/videos
>>
Ariel Phenomenon (2022)
>>
There isn't much evidence because it's actually a bitch trying to record something in the sky at night. I can see orange orbs doing weird loop de loop motions for the last few nights and when I hold my phone up to the sky to film it picks up maybe 2-3 of the brightest stars and the rest is pitch black.
>>
>>37732523
I saw one like the one in your picture but without the white circle and the lights. I saw it from the bottom. It was a black disc and produced no sound, made a crazy 90 degrees turn without stopping or losing speed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.