[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000024189.jpg (33 KB, 660x443)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Since all the newfags want to talk NASA all day, I'll give you a guy to look into. Check out Jack Parsons, kiddos.
>>
File: 150905684.jpg (14 KB, 231x354)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
i'll just leave this here too, my thelema bro
>>
>>37732800
Must be obvious day on camp stupid.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Germans_relocated_to_the_US_via_the_Operation_Paperclip
Check anyone that ended up in Huntsville.
>>
>>37732829
Fuck off, Jew. Thelema is against God.
t. Hermit
>>
>>37732847
I posted it to help out the youngins, anon. Thanks for the help though. That's another thing they should definitely look up
>>
bump
>>
>>37733036
the youngins don't need to spiral into the "occult aspects of nasa" -- which you better be damn careful isn't just a psyop being it got cleared for a fucking television show (read: DOD).

The fact that the second head of NASA was not even in aeronautics but had a PHD in electrical engineering (which you can only get in germany) is far more specific. going down crowley holes will get you No Where. At best your naive, at worst you're just a schill spackling the fucking walls.
>>
>>37733638
You can hardly write a proper sentence in English, yet have the audacity to call me naive. Your dismissal of information, and hyperfocus on your epic NatSoc enemy is more suspicious to me than a Jew at a watch shop counter. Get fucked.
>>
>>37733758
Is this better you little bitch? You need perfect writing so you can understand basic points? Should I get your mommy on the phone -- or whomever is responsible for your bath-salt laden brain? Do you think Satan is big meanie out to get you?
>>
>>37733776
Oh, guess I struck a chord? Everyone here knows about Paperclip, genius. It was a good point for any newfags, though, and I already encouraged you. Your condescending, shit-eating attitude about Jack Parsons and Thelema has obvious intentions. I'm not blind. I know when someone is being misleading on purpose. Keep screaming into the void to try and cover that history with a rug, champ. They already know about the anthropology, and they're already finding Hermes and purity. They don't trust you, and they don't need you people anymore. It's best if you Black Lodgers leave and never come back. The pendulum will never swing in your favor again.
>>
>>37733638
>second head of NASA was not even in aeronautics but had a PHD in electrical engineering (which you can only get in germany) is far more specific.

Nta, but...what?
>>
>>37733894
The Germans were heavily involved in the foundations of NASA, and space travel is deeply tied to both electromagnetics and the occult. That's what that asshole was talking about. He thinks the penultimate answer of the evils of that field lie in muh Nazis, and not in a broader search through the world's history or in the people who also helped to create the circumstances for that field to arise. He's being dishonest and is trying to narrow your focus to put you down a false rabbit hole, while you ignore the other topics of research which are equally as valuable.
>>
bump
>>
>>37732800
basic as fuck
>>
>>37734228
Did you read the OP? Think about who the post is for. Is teaching a child to count to ten basic, too? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>37734296
acting like you have advanced knowledge for the most kindergarten occult shit ever is cringe as hell, bro
you’re talking to newfags but you are one
>>
File: 1702513793619.jpg (25 KB, 900x1199)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37734306
Chill out, happy camper. It's called "focusing on a target demographic."
>>
bump
>>
All anyone needs to know about NASA is that they put men on the moon, repeatedly, and that none of the moon landings were faked.
And also that they gave us the Space Shuttle, which was awesome until Bush killed it and Obama salted the Earth underneath it, handing over the entire space capabilities of the United States of America to Vladimir Putin and Elon Musk.
>>
>>37732800
Alan Parsons

Project

Eye

In

The

Sky

Sirius
>>
>>37732800
bumperino
>>
>>37733994
don't put word in my mouth dipshit. the point is they've known about proper technology since the bell project and never stopped developing it. the rockets are secondary to the scalar technology.

this is the guy who probably ran the bell project in germany (or was at the least very attached to it):
https://www.nasa.gov/people/dr-kurt-h-debus/
>>
>>37738089
They'd be using it now if it served them any good
>>
>>37733638
What do you think of L. Ron Hubbard and Aleister Crowley potential being British intelligence?
>>
>>37732800
>legit occultist
>ushered in the fae to terrorize humanity
>fae are called UFOs and claimed to be from outer space
>man died mysteriously in a ritual
>>
File: youtube.jpg (177 KB, 1920x735)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>
Serious question— wasn’t jack parsons an actual cuck? Like he enjoyed his wife having a black lover
>>
>>37741524
He did a lot worse shit than that
>>
>>37732829
93, who is that?
>>
https://odysee.com/@hipsterious:3/The-Occult-Origins-of-NASA:a

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.