[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1684235154150.jpg (92 KB, 735x562)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
I've finally finished it.. Now all I have to go is Fire Walk with Me, and The Return. Thanks to all the anons who encouraged me to push through to the end. Now, we can fully discuss the original show, and the esoteric implications of such. And, by the way, I'm still White Lodge all the way.
>>
The red room is called 'the black lodge' in the series, but it also seems to be a waiting room between the lodges? The masonic-like floors give me the impression of it being a mixture of the two lodges, though The Arm seems like an entirely black-lodge focused character?
Is the room above the convience store the 'actual' black lodge?
Anyway Enjoy FWWM, it's Lynch's masterpiece imo
>>
File: 1540488302811.png (59 KB, 200x212)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>37734550
>Twink peaks

I seen that your phone auto filled the word 'twin' into 'twink' anon

OP is most certainly, a faggot. Proof is in the opening thread post.
>>
>>37734579
That's a great theory. I can behind that.
>>37734626
Hahaha. I didn't mean to put that, it was definitely my phone. My bad, man.
>>
Watching Fire Walk With Me now.
>>
Hope you enjoy FWWM and The Return. The magical redemption and apotheosis of Judy Garland, and it's good TV to boot.
>>
>>37735038
Judy Garland? Is she in The Return or was that just a reference to that thing Briggs says?
>>
>>37734550
Everyone already watched it and discussed the shit out of it, faggot.
>>
>>37735137
That's great! What did you think of it, pal?
>>
>>37734550
Interesting. Watched it a few months ago. Not watching 3rd season yet. You can learn a lot about people and archetypes if you pay attention. And is very enjoyable also. My favorite series. The other more occult stuff eludes me, the red room symbolism etc.
>>
Garmonbozia is literally loosh
>>
>>37735193
Too much Cooper in your head, you should insult me back like a decent human being.
>>
>>37735206
Tell us something we don't know anon.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (8 KB, 259x195)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>37734550
Wait until you read the Final Dossier and they talk about Jack Parsons...lmao. These niggas went to the center of the earth and no one talks about it.
>>
>>37735196
It's a nice esoteric expression, yeah.
>>37735206
>>37735260
I don't believe in loosh, and I'm not a dualist. I'm pretty certain Lynch isn't, either. The way I saw it was that when Mike expressed his want to keep his pain and sorrow, it was his acceptance of the suffering that grows with understanding and love (as said by Cooper to Jack in the last few episodes of S2).
>>37735208
Maybe on a bad day.
>>37735265
I already know of him. Agartha is an interesting metaphor.
>>
>>37735657
what are the odds I finished watching twin peaks too exactly right now and then I went back to this thread you made a reply
>>
>>37735685
Boy, you'd love the movie Signs.
>>
I'm playing Control for the first time right now.
>>
>>37734550
>I needed help watching a show
Literal baka
>twink
>>
>>37735698
you even posted this thread right before I was about to watch the 3 last episodes
>>
and its 3:00 am right now for me
>>
>>37734550
Laura = Sophia. Dale = Christ. They're twin flames that get lost in material disunity allowing evil to run amok. When they finally unify, it's in a flurry of confusion that erodes all sense of cohesive material reality and just kinda deleted the misery created with no fanfare, confusing even them. Kinda like a paranormal version of the end to The Graduate.
>>
>>37735721
Not what I was implying. I made the last thread really early into the series, and anons told me to just wait until I was finished. I didn't drop the show or anything like that.
>>37735737
Watched the last tape today (final 5 episodes). Just got done with FWWM about an hour ago, now.
>>37735752
https://youtu.be/XSL-YtVV9U4?si=aLeo3rcOq2UhkHHP
>>
>>37735757
That's interesting, and I agree. But curious as to your mentioning of The Graduate. My three favorite films are: The Graduate, Donnie Darko, and The Fountain.
>>
File: 1695720780707.png (894 KB, 1280x720)
894 KB
894 KB PNG
>>37735712
Athi. My favorite character in Alan Wake 2. Supreme blessing to see him in this game, as well.
>>
>>37735777
Ahti*, also checkum.
>>
File: 1702358948178523.jpg (82 KB, 500x616)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>37735774
I haven't seen The Fountain, but Twin Peaks, Donnie Darko, and The Graduate are basically all about the archetypal Fool/Boy growing from naive innocence to a wielder of darkness to serve light (in the graduate he rescues Elaine from a frat boy who thinks if her as a fuck doll because he was used as a fuck toy by her mom). Another case is how Luke wears white in ANH and black in ROTJ. The true master learns to become the benighted Satan, not run from the shadow in the cave.
>>
>>37735809
https://youtu.be/uxs_HYw_mLk?si=0U6mAH5vLg41Vi19
Hello, New Maddic. My name's Mercury.
>>
File: Black Hole Sun.jpg (196 KB, 834x1024)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>37735854
If I'm any God, it's Zagreus. The emo boy with daddy issues who has an uncanny synchronicity with lightning and storm (I once commanded lightning to punctuate my voice several times, and yet I'm still a sad boi). Maybe loneliness is the only path to individuation.
https://youtu.be/r2kThPtHO80
>>
>>37735878
One day, the Light will fill that emptiness. Shadow is dependant on greater things. Don't worry, too much. To worry, is to pray to the Devil.
>>
File: 1682911911782260.jpg (2.52 MB, 5054x4777)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
>>37735907
https://youtu.be/a7_e_NY-f3g
This came out literally days after my cork popped. With all the shit I've been put through, maybe I'm the exalted Manchild.
>>
>>37735914
You're not a manchild. Believe me, if you are: it's only by choice. I've seen that one, too. You're further along than you seem to think. You'll get to a much deeper point, soon. It's my opinion that it only takes about 5-10 years to fully self-realize. After you hit the tipping point, it just goes infinitely from there and things can only grow better. In time, anon. In time.
>>
>>37735931
My self ritual has been from the day I was born, down to the angle of the moon at my birth. Weird people seem to know who I am anonymously including a female "twin" journalist who avoids any attempts at direct contact. I've been everyone's punching bag so long, and I can't rule out a solipsistic hell prison. I treat everything in front of my face as a video game for that reason. I don't give a fuck if I run my mouth and offend someone because Tuesdays person doesn't exist on Wednesday. In fact I think I push buttons to see if I can get in trouble and I kinda can't. Fuck women and fuck Jews.
>>
>>37735955
Nice dubs. Time heals all wounds. The suffering will end. I don't know you, but I think: with some grounding, and some humility, that you'll reach great heights. God's armor is upon the both of us. Embrace it. Cast away doubt, confusion, and fear. The world is not against you.
>>
>>37735977
please stop encouraging the schizophrenic
>>
File: Do Not Google.jpg (87 KB, 576x1280)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>37735981
https://youtu.be/vctA7thyC5M
>>
>>37735981
Nothing wrong with setting the seeds of optimism. Also, stop assuming everyone who says something strange to you is a schizoid. You don't know what it means. Off the cuff, if someone is typing like that, it's usually because they have actual worries and fears in life. What filters you, influences how you judge things and people. Understand more, and you'll judge less.
>>
>>37735988
Eat shit attention whore, the post above you shits all over you anyway. Stop encouraging scizos
>>
>>37735988
You seem cool and you got sequential dubs. You on the?
>>
>>37735992
you must love cock
>>
>>37735991
I hope you're looking forward to graduation, buddy. It'll be a real strange time for you.
>>37735992
I'm cut from it.
>>
>>37735997
you must love cock
>>
>>37736001
Is that your default fallback when you're afraid to confront adults? When you get past your issue with authority and people more intelligent or mature than you, you'll move on from shit like that
>>
https://youtu.be/si1llfNXsI0?si=jo_hL6RDN0S6xEFN
>>
File: Drag.png (87 KB, 251x260)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>37736004
I have glowie handlers (I've met them personally) and can't say for sure this is them but I wouldn't rule it out. Evil isn't creative so it goes to lengths the shit on genuine conversations to end them. It's not even Jews, just wingless reptillians jelly of alchemically complete Seraphim. SAD.
>>
>>37736015
I don't know about that angle. It's more likely that people like that are just closed-minded. Take things more metaphorically and psychologically. Simplify your pantheon and reality simplifies. The things you believe and fear influence what manifests. Move into a path with less of those things in your mind, and those things will clear up in your reality.
>>
>>37736030
https://youtu.be/gCxcMgt_YQ0
>>
>>37736036
https://youtu.be/47yuiPK01kg?si=90v44l8fW88UT9_4
>>
OP here im a gay crossdressing Twink teehe
>>
>>37736041
Doppelganger
>>
>>37736045
I will never be a real woman or look pretty in makeup or a dress and it makes me so sad
>>
>>37736038
Not angry enough. Until normalized child rape is put to a complete end (I'm not sure I was a child abuse victim but I show some signs including rage at learning of child abuse) I need to roar reality right. The fact that elders pass national debt on children makes me want to pogrom all involved, forget about mask mandates, vaccines, and tranny shit. How does one not paint their face with blood?
>>
>>37736051
https://youtu.be/KwkeDxZ__J8?si=z1G9Ixi_cokCgYrj
>>
>>37736054
https://youtu.be/KEl5Gi9l528
>>
>>37736058
Your anger is born from a deep fear. A clearer mind will bring a deeper focus and a weight off your chest.
https://youtu.be/besd3JO6Pq8?si=ws56JFu5oahNvjTr
>>
>>37736069
>>
>>37736074
Not complaining. Just trying to help you out.
>>
>>37736080
You're good my soul is just a in a spin before it can act it's goddamn age. Most my seemingly good conversations devolve into being hated because my soul essence is an antagonist to this world.
>>
>>37736098
I don't think you're as bad as you think you are. You're going to be okay.
>>
>>37735977
He is obviously not awakening and is schizophrenic, all you're doing is encouraging him to dive into his delusions. He isn't the "exalted manchild" because a psychedelic numetal video came out right after his psychotic break and he doesn't have a twin reporter gangstalker.
>>
File: IMG_20240406_182221_836.jpg (214 KB, 1070x1070)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>37736112
The dragons say RAWR
>>
>>37736112
Do you really think it's fair to assume what someone truly believes, or whether or not they have one of the most severe and rare mental illnesses all based on a few posts on the internet? You might be the deluded one.
>>
>>37736123
He was either exhibiting the exact symptoms of psychosis or LARPing.
>>
File: IMG_20240407_190025_716.jpg (169 KB, 996x1280)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>37736123
I have no idea what's going on in this world but I've almost been fed the script of what's coming in the next. Its basically like being a kindergartner who can do calculus but can't play handball.
https://youtu.be/Mol8jRg_y_U
>>
File: twin_peaks_abc_archives.0.jpg (280 KB, 1400x1400)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>37734626
Cooper best twink
>>
>>37736138
Cooper is definitely not a twink, but he's be the Alto in an opera choir.
Audrey is Lilith.
>>
>>37736145
I'm a ballerina princess named Chloe
>>
>>37736131
Or neither. One day, I hope you'll get over this tribalistic accusation game.
>>37736132
I think you should work on the way you communicate abstract ideas, because it's going to make people assume the wrong things about you.
>>37736145
Audrey isn't Lilith. She was just putting up a cold and seductive front because she was neglected as a child and had a bad Father.
>>
>>37736132
Explain picrel pls boss
>>
>>37735196
3rd season is garbage though.
I enjoyed the 1st and 2nd season, but the 3rd is nothing close to the comfy atmosphere of the original concept.
>>
>>37734579
fpbp
>>
>>37735137
just out of curiosity, have you tried going through old posts about Twin Peaks? There have been decent conversations about it in the past.

Or are you just trying to rehash the same discussions to please your corporate sponsors?
>>
>>37736230
it's not supposed to be comfy though. The almost apocalyptic atmosphere it creates works far better for the series returning, you can't go back to nostalgia anon.
>>
>>37736677
I don't usually care to read the archive. It's a lot more interesting to get fresh thoughts in my book
>>
bump
>>
>>37734859
>That's a great theory. I can behind that.
I was more asking a question...
>>
>>37734550
mmmmmmhhmmmmm, gibs me Dat 90's mindshlopp, bleeeezzzee!!!!
>>
>>37734859
>Hahaha. I didn't mean to put that, it was definitely my phone. My bad, man.
ive literally never had my phone auto correct twin to twink wtf
>>
>>37737038
then clearly you're not interested in actually having a legit discussion about a topic that interests you, or learning new things. You're just hear to generate clicks for corporate sponsors.
>>
what I love about The Return is that it doesn't even feel like a /tv/ show
like, you have regular /x/ tier tv shows about paranormal or interesting topics, but you can tell they are made to fit into this media
the return is something else, it's a window to a different world, it's not always fun to watch, sometimes is silly, sometimes it's too "weird" for some people, sometimes it's plain dumb, but one thing we can all admit is; this shit is different
even the most wacky and pretentious /tv/ shows, even those who try to break the mold (like black mirror) have this bland "Hollywood" feel
David Lynch is so unapologetically himself that even though others try to imitate his style nobody comes close
>>
>>37735657
Considering the show explicitly refers to Garmonbozia as pain and suffering and we see the demand of BOB for his payment in the Black Lodge by Earl Windom, it's quite clear the entities feed off this energy. But go ahead, project your own interpretation and labels onto an already objective concept that was explicitly laid out tit for tat. Loosh is /pol. Loosh is the fool on social media that spends their time complaining and crying out for change inside of a dialectical prison, infecting the minds of their viewers and friends and spreading the mind virus through society. You're in contention with thousands of years of established knowledge, so your perspective had better be well thought out and logically address whatever mistakes and contradictions you're perceiving. Otherwise, you need to read more. The show is quite clear in certain areas if you know what you're looking at. They didn't pull these concepts from thin air, nor is there this "subjective" bullshit present that you and everyone else so love to project onto everything now, aka the disgusting reek of thinly veiled moral relativism applied to concepts and history you can't explain, ad hoc.
>>
>>37737505
I'm sorry, man. I thought you were asking if I agreed with what you said.
>>37737711
Yeah, it was either a subconscious fat finger on the K button or me clicking the suggested word without thinking about it
>>37738707
What corporate sponsors? Yeah, anon. Twin Peaks Season 4 coming soon. jfc
>>37738805
I'm excited to get to Return. I'm gonna take a break for a while, though. I agree with what you said about Lynch's style, though.
>>37738859
Sounds more like a cognito hazard.
>>
File: IMG_4413.jpg (68 KB, 1160x580)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>37734626
>twink
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>37738921
>Twin Peaks season 4 coming soon
not what i said or implied at all. I'm talking about your not wanting to look at any old threads about a topic you "claim" to be interested in.
>i don't read books about subjects i'm interested, i only talk about them on forums with fresh new insights
sure, by all means get the fresh insights you prefer, but why sell yourself short by denying yourself insights that have already been discussed in detail?

This honestly just sounds like you're not even interested at all in Twin Peaks, and just want to generate clicks for 4chan. See it ALL THE TIME on here (don't worry, reddit has a similar problem, it's not like you're unique in that regard).
>what do we think of [insert topic] that has already generated hundreds of discussions, despite most of it just being regurgitated memes?
feels very forced
>>
File: saturn.jpg (21 KB, 475x500)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>37735657
I was using "center of the earth" as figure of speech. Many of the concepts and esoteric terms that are present in show are derived from real life sources. Do you think they came up "The Black Lodge" and "The White Lodge?" They didn't. Look into Alice Bailey's work for explicit references to both, by name. That faggot Aleister Crowley also wrote about them much later, and I'm sure many other practitioners before that. Tulpas are spoken about in Bhuddism. There's an entire provenance to the show that clearly you don't realize comes from real life sources. Do you think it's a coincidence that the Black Lodge mimics the checkerboard floors of a Masonic Lodge, or that Laura Palmer sits near a lamp of Saturn on a desk? Once you discard your ignorant "I feel" metric, you may have the possibility of following the paper trail that exists in the real world. Your perspective is far removed from the truth. I've got a lot to learn, too, but you're stuck on the tutorial level. Wait until you find out that the smell of burnt engine oil that accompanies these entities isn't some random "weird" "Lynchian" detail that serves no definable purpose. The entire show is related intimately to the very well documented and real connections between the occult and UFO abductions, a la Major Briggs being abducted in the woods and physically marked with 3 triangles...a call back to real life abduction syndrome survivors that display similar marks after their experiences. How about the Owls, too? Understand their relation to the UFO abduction phenomena? What the hell is an AIR FORCE major doing operating at a secret site in the middle of the woods where a supernatural killer is present? You're out of your depth, anon.
>>
>>37738963
You guys sure love assuming everything from just a few words. How often do you get around?
>>
File: 1694752749045.png (1.46 MB, 1024x794)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>37738980
Preaching to the choir.
>>
>>37738921
>cognito hazard
You realize that this is the exact same concept packaged in a secular wrapping, right?
>>
File: IMG_4414.jpg (41 KB, 942x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
The show had its moments and I treasure those snippets of time in my organic data banks.
>>
>>37738998
I'm not much for secularism, or for internet pantheons. Loosh isn't real. There are older things the show is referencing that you could never understand if you're stuck on 4chan lingo.
>>
>>37738988
Posting Rosicrucian art as a signifier of your knowledge doesn't mean you possess it. If you ever want confirmation that loosh is a real thing all you need to do is find a psychopath and observe the sick pleasure they receive when you or another person is in psychological or physical pain around them.
>>
>>37739027
May Jesus have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>37739016
Bro, you are the one who referenced it first. What do you want to talk about, then, since you're so damn well studied? All I see is some faggot cosplaying as his TV hero looking for points. You've made zero original observations in this thread so far.
>>
File: 1000016194.jpg (98 KB, 1080x1410)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>37734550

How in the hell is "twink" auto corrected on your phone? you clearly use the word "twink" so much that your phone has learned it. explain yourself. fully. Enough of this fat finger bullshit.
>>
>>37739035
He does, which is why I'm still here.
>>
>>37739049
He won't, because he's an arrogant faggot that thinks he's got the keys to the damn castle.
>>
>>37739043
Scroll up. I very much did not reference it first.
>>
>>37739061
Lips of wisdom. Just because I wanted to talk Twin Peaks doesn't mean I have to believe whatever gas you huff. There are more than two types of people.
>>
>>37739061
he generated clicks though, that's all that matters.
>>
>>37739296
Jesus Christ. If you want to talk about the show, why not talk about the show? I'm not the one derailing the thread with manchild tier sperging out and compaining. There were normal people talking to me before you faggots came along.
>>
>>37739247
Okay, then Cooper. Give us your take on the show.
>>
>>37739322
Of my pain in love
Resting in the trees,
A leaf in autumn falls,
Another fully breathes

If such snow of blood does drip
Upon the open windowsill,
Does a dove cry out to the star's tip
When it sees its best friend lying still?

If a moon and a star can lie so close
In the future and past
And in the threads on my clothes,
Then what does it mean to abandon that,
What does it mean to strive for more,
And what would it take to ensure their hearts don't lack?
>>
File: detected.png (909 KB, 918x698)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>37739538
>>
through the darkness of future past
the magician longs to see
one chants out between two worlds
fire walk with me
>>
>>37734550
You really don't have anything to say about the show, do you OP? Are you waiting for every other anon to give their observations to you so that you can shit all over them and be a contrarian faggot that has nothing to offer?
>>
Lucy a cute
>>
>>37736138
Cooper is a handsome cozy chad, not a stupid twink faggot
>>
>>37739601
Hey, you asked
>>37739616
I love the poetry Lynch splices throughout the show. Not just in rhyme, but the way he used that kind of prose in the dialogue. I know different people wrote different episodes, but I appreciate all of their work. There's much to find in the heart of David's foggy fancies.
>>37739646
Richard best girl
>>
File: IMG_4428.jpg (117 KB, 550x935)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>This is the water and this is the well. Drink full and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within.
>>
>>37734550
But did you watch this special episode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNgQJ0J0WUo
>>
File: 1703759258752.png (1.72 MB, 980x1676)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
>>37739823
NOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO
>>
>>37739875
This is his true masterpiece.
>>
>>37739317
>I like the show.
>i'm here to talk about the show.
>the show is so good.
wow, this is such a riveting conversation! please continue!
>>
>>37739893
You're just rife with Asperger's. Aren't you?
>>
>>37739909
>i love this show so much.
>let's talk about this show that i love so much
very insightful thoughts you have about the show. Really glad i entered this thread to read this.
>>
>>37739948
Do you have stones in your head? Get out of here you fuckin moron
>>
>>37739983
Nah, he's just calling it like it is. You don't actually have anything to say beyond "this show is good." You're an idiot. Useless thread.
David Lynch is a master
I love poetry, so deep
Woah, does anyone else realize how great this show is?
Holy crap, I love Lucy.
F
A
G
>>
>>37740055
How many AmazingAtheist videos are you gonna marathon this week? Maybe some GameInformer and Doug Walker as well? Maybe some uhhh RedLetterMedia? You hyperfocus on the most autistic shit imaginable, samefag. I can just go talk in depth in the show elsewhere but I'm here because I had higher hopes than this. Go sniff your sharts elsewhere, man. Epic PWND scrub wallahi I will now go kill myself
>>
File: IMG_4429.jpg (59 KB, 400x678)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
This show is a spiritual masterpiece that is too misunderstood by normies. Most just don’t get it and never will. I don’t blame them. David Lynch was insane for making this show. He must’ve paid for it in some way. It shedded too much light on the world and where there is light there are shadows. Whoever taught hi what he learned truly would’ve been the one who was punished. How severely… Who knows?
>>
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNHEK3BLRR4&pp=ygUgdGhlIGJsYWNrIGtleXMgZmlyZSB3YWxrIHdpdGggbWU%3D
>>
>>37735657
>I don't believe in loosh, and I'm not a dualist.
You don't have to believe, it's real anyway
>>
File: IMG_4439.jpg (29 KB, 785x593)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>37735809
>That place... is strong with the dark side of the Force. A domain of evil it is. In you must go.
Coffeeee…. would you like to try?
>>
>>37735809
>>37742724
>star wars
see that's what I thought, but Lucas kept harping about there being only two sides, and any dark side is dark
what the fuck
>>
>>37740932
It's only ever going to be understand by those cut from the know, and those who are on a confused path towards the know. In my opinion, this is for the best. I think if you're making a huge show, you can't try to enlighten the normies. It's a personal path, so it's good that he made it superficially entertaining for them just enough to get by while 80% of his focus went to us.
>>37742672
You think that's how this works? Hahahahhha
>>37742724
Lucas is a mastermind of veiling his words and intentions
>>
>>37743643
Enjoy the recycling
>>
>>37743650
Useless dumbass. There is no DMT jester reptilian anunnaki space force coming to harvest your soul juice. You've been absolutely mindbroken by this site. You don't know the first thing about the real curtains.
>>
File: The_Owls.png (830 KB, 1125x636)
830 KB
830 KB PNG
Everyone here should enjoy this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG_CxsUNelw

P.S. The owls are spirits (or spies).. In season 2 where Truman wonders "...where is BOB now?" there is a cut to a POV sequence of an owl flying through the woods. To me that edit coupled with an earlier dream shot of an owl superimposed over BOB's face suggests that BOB can travel through owls, either by possession or taking their form..
>>
>>37743862
how does the black lodge/spirit stuff coexist with the ufo stuff the Major was after? even in the show they aren't really separate, but the original run was canceled before Lynch & Frost could do anything with it.
Owls are associated with Whitley Strieber and other alien abduction accounts. And there's systems that treat aliens as spiritual entities.
I just want to dig deep into that is all

Bob & Mike didn't seem to be doing anything alien-y, but they could just be two of many spiritual entities.

also, not convinced that Mike & Bob don't exist inside of every human being AND are spiritual entities unto themselves. Layers, and whatnot
>>
File: IMG_4441.jpg (6 KB, 260x194)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37743830
>There is no DMT jester reptilian anunnaki space force coming to harvest your soul juice.
That’s a bold claim to make, son.
>>
File: IMG_4442.jpg (86 KB, 500x498)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>37743933
>not convinced that Mike & Bob don't exist inside of every human being AND are spiritual entities unto themselves. Layers, and whatnot

Yeah. I’m not really sure if that was what the showrunners were trying to show the entities as. The lack of clarification created ambiguity which helps fans speculate and discuss these topics. Personally, I think that’s what the purpose of the show was made to get the general public discussing the unexplainable, spirituality, metaphysics, and the occult.
An even bolder and crazier speculation that I have: the show was made for public discussion of the topics in the show to empower and or create eregores.
>>
>>37743933
Before Blue Book took off in the 2000s as a topic of focus in the mainstream, it was easier to use owls as a visual and linguistic metaphor for greys (which are another metaphor, but that's a whole other discussion).
>>
>>37734550
>Now, we can fully discuss the original show
who the fuck do you think you are retard?
>>
>>37743933
Well, if you take the Kubrick aspect, the aliens aren't even real (think 2001).. if anything they are a false-flag
>>
>>37744235
It's been a while since I've seen or read 2001
I thought the monolith were alien computers that evolve promising forms of life into higher and higher forms
there's a noncorporeal aspect sure, but the "aliens"(future humans) in Interstellar were noncorporeal too.
it seems easy to get lost in the weeds with pedantic without getting anywhere in understanding
>>
>>37744292
>I thought the monolith were alien computers that evolve promising forms of life into higher and higher forms

That's the superficial aspect of the film. Kubrick directed all of his films with (at least) 3 different stories being told at once.

This helps explain the deeper meaning to the monolith and the film, as well as the "aliens"...

https://web.archive.org/web/20200804192123/http://2001.a-false-flag-odyssey.com/
>>
>>37740932
Mark Frost played a significant part. It's the synthesis of the two that made this so special. But I agree, it's insane they got to show all this.
>>
File: 0ffudcsgyq8a1.jpg (19 KB, 720x490)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>
File: pinkmoonowl.jpg (46 KB, 418x418)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>37743862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9gpIa_qFY&pp=ygUPYWxpZW5zIGFuZCBvd2xz
>>
>>37744292
The book is a bastardization. They weren't aliens.
>>
>>37744223
I think it's you who doesn't know who I am, sonny.
>>
>>37744618
Lol I am well aware of this connection... I actually experience synchronicities with bright white (barn) owls all the time.
>>
>>37740188
I don't watch any of that shit, this is, again, obvious projection. If you want to talk "in depth" about the show, then fucking do it you moron. Stupid people like you are the swine in the "do not cast your pearls" saying. I just gave you a metric fuck ton of shit to play off of, and you have no response to any of it. You're probably 19-21 years of age, and as stupid as we all were at that age. You're a broccoli haired little faggot. Get a grip.
>>
File: Faggot.png (530 KB, 884x894)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
>>37745147
Again, all I see is you contradicting people who are offering their points of view, which is what you asked for by way of discussion. If we all have it wrong, then please, ENLIGHTEN us, oh wayward sage. We are so unbelievably blessed to have such a master in our presence. We can only imagine the mountains of wisdom and truth you have to offer, if only you would cast your delicate pearls to us. We are but swine in your presence, but Oh Master, we are obsequious. I can assure you, but a small nugget of truth will suffice to power our hearts and minds for the foreseeable future. You have great depth, Oh Master, and we are but party to it. Your presence is overwhelming, its depth abysmal. But flies on the wall- fear not if we are being untoward! We simply do not know what we do now know, Oh Great One, Simon Magus. I implore you, TIP OF YOUR RESERVOIR! Let us drink of the stream of wisdom from Olympus!!!! Ganymede, PLEASE!!!!
>>
File: IMG_4446.jpg (34 KB, 640x480)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>37745195
Ignore OP. He’s an open homosexual baiting to get fucked by a BOB-like daddy dom. Let’s just ignore him and talk about the show while this thread is still up.
>>
File: Seal.jpg (22 KB, 361x344)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>37745286
Well, we can start with Jack Parsons and the Moonchild, which is explicitly referenced in the Final Dossier, as well as tangentially in episode 8 of the Return. Laura's soul is sent to earth from the White Lodge, contained in a golden nugget just like the tulpa of Dougie Jones is reduced to in the Black earlier in the series. There may be a connection to gold and soul, but I don't know. It's quite clear that the White Sands nuclear test unleashed Judy, a kind of signal that spiritual evil had evolved on earth to a point that made it possible for its infiltration by higher level entities. This is an interesting parallel to the heightened levels of UFO activity observed after the detonation of the atomic bombs of Hiroshima, and their subsequent surveillance and meddling around nuclear test sites and military bases in the 20th century. Of course, there are the not so hidden occult aspects of the series- namely human sacrifice, incest, and pedophilia, which can be observed throughout our planet's history in literature and otherwise. An interesting note regarding the Ring worn by Mike- it features a variation on the Seal of Saturn which we also see used throughout the show. Mentioned in my above comment is the blatant representation of Saturn in the Black Lodge which itself is modeled after the Modern Masonic lodge. The entities themselves, it seems, are the actual heads of the Lodge; humans, no matter their rank, are subservient to the control of these spiritual masters.
>>
>>37745286
Now, is Laura a representation of the Moonchild concept? Being as she was sent by the forces in the White Lodge, it would seem this is not the case, but I am not sure.
>>
>>37744814
>bastardization
opinion discarded
the film and novel are companion pieces, written concurrently
>>
>>37745768
Yeah, OP is an extremely retarded arrogant fool. Fuck you OP.
>>
Hey OP, look, I was discussing the "esoteric implications" of the show. Do you have anything to add????
>>
File: IMG_4448.jpg (36 KB, 630x473)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>37745405
>>37745420
>Jack Parsons
>Do you think Laura is the moonchild?
For those not in the know, Jack Parsons was a rocket scientist and occultist tied to Crowley. Crowley wrote a fictional book called Moonchild which is about a baby born that will act as a Thelematic messiah which will defeat evil.
I’m on the fence about this. I’m also hesitant to give a full opinion because I’m afraid that I’m not that knowledgeable about this subject but know a lot more about it than the average man on the street. But fuck it, this is /x/. Leeroy Jenkins.
1. One thought I have is that Laura was the moonchild, and incarnation of Babalon - the mother goddess in Thelema, meant to counter Judy, the mother of evil in the show which began to manifest strongly after humanity split the atom, but has been around since the ancient Indians near Twin Peaks have been there, so a long time. Laura was brought in the world by the ritual done by Parsons and Ron Hubbard in 1946 - Laura’s character and age are younger than that so this may be wrong. Laura was sacrificed like a Christian messianic figure.
2. The Parsons-Hubbard ritual, known as the Babalon Working, evoked Judy fully into our reality in 1946.
I think the show secretly points to this ritual in one way or another. Questions I still have:
1) Did the ritual bring about a savior (Laura) who was killed by the agents of malevolent principalities beyond mortal comprehension to prevent a start of a new age for humanity?
2) Did the ritual and the recent discovery and use of atomic weapons empower Judy to come to our universe and cause a slow descent into an age of mayhem and despair ?
>>
File: fff.png (1.46 MB, 916x904)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>37745420
I don't know what you mean by moonchild. But Laura is a powerful character and is ultimately good, I think that partly why Cooper is so obsessed with her is that he hates how she was alone with parents literally possessed by Judy and Bob and his good side needs to believe he can somehow save her, in her final days even the angel disappeared from her painting.
Laura was saved by the angel in the end, in that sense she defeated evil on her own by not succumbing to it, but a part of her within tp's cosmic earth cycle will always be a sacrificial lamb to Judy it seems (because Judy couldn't destroy her). Cooper's obsession to save her is admirable but I think it's a cautionary tale too, trying to save her is an eternal game of cat and mouse with a demon like Judy. But maybe that game is needed, Laura's soul needs someone like Cooper trying to save her forever to defeat evil forever.
Laura's death didn't bring a new age right away, Judy's hold over earth only increased, we see this irl and in the return. But Bob was eventually killed with Cooper's help, and Cooper was only there because he wanted to save Laura right, he returned after entering the black lodge without perfect bravery by sheer will of needing to help her. "Past dictates the future". So in the end they managed to banish Bob but the show ends showing Judy is still clearly there. (obviously I know the fireman and co helped)
I hope any of that made sense, haven't ever tried to put my interpretation of the ending down. But I think this is just 1 level deep.
I don't think L&F even completely know what they made, a lot emanated from the subconscious.
>>
>>37746151
anyways this will always be the funniest scene of 2010's tv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzxEScuRu4A
>>
File: IMG_4449.jpg (95 KB, 1420x946)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>37742724
>Drink or drink not there is no try.
>>
File: IMG_4450.jpg (185 KB, 1920x1440)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>37739009
> While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I’m a naysayer and hatchet man in the fight against vioIence. I pride myseIf in taking a punch and I’II gIadIy take another because I choose to Iive my Iife in the company of Ghandi and King. My concerns are globaI. I reject absoIuteIy revenge, aggression and retaIiation. The foundation of such a method is Iove.
https://youtu.be/kf0ZvY2usbY?si=9UgMljhuiMNwe3KN
>>
>>37745925
>>Do you think Laura is the moonchild?
Yes and thanks for pointing this out, as well making the connection.

P.S. the GATE program (in mostly CA during the 1980s & 1990s) was to farm out an army of moonchildren.
>>
File: IMG_4447.jpg (66 KB, 634x1000)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>37746533
>Down the rabbit hole ye go.
For anyone curious here is more info on the Babalon Working ritual:

https://daily.jstor.org/sex-cult-rocket-man/

https://academic.oup.com/book/32382/chapter-abstract/268659863?redirectedFrom=fulltext

https://brill.com/view/journals/nu/63/1/article-p12_3.xml?language=en

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-471-the-babalon-working-entry-088-rv1703/id1318335827?i=1000566351750

https://marcovisconti2393.medium.com/demystifying-the-babalon-working-5e536190b001

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/miller/bfm07.htm

https://www.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/14jkpup/the_babalon_working_and_its_consequences/?rdt=60570

https://www.spellsofmagic.com/read_post.html?post=651008
>>
>>37746619
Oh I've been.. and here's what I came back with:

The Moonchild was the messianic figure of Thelema who embodies Babalon according to Crowley. The NeverEnding Story film/book also describes it. The protagonist of the story (within a story) must rescue a princess called the Moon Child and stop the Nothing from destroying Fantastica, or the astral plane, which is happening because of people in the real world losing their imaginations.

Like the Imaginationland episode in South Park, this story seems to be a metaphor for the astral war between the forces of darkness and false light fighting for control over the collective unconscious. In fact, the Imaginationland mini series made many subtle references to the Montauk Project, an alleged operation that was part of the age-old magical battle, as well as the modern mind control experiments Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Stranger Things were based on.

Supposedly, during the Cold War, scientists attempted to create telepathic super soldiers capable of opening a portal into the psychic landscape of humanity. Stranger Things’ Upside Down appears to be a reference to this. The Demagorgan and South Park’s ManBearPig also appear to be references to the mutated Bigfoot demon that was said to be released from a test subject’s imagination through Montauk’s wormhole, which was originally opened by Crowley years before during a conflict between White Lodge and Black Lodge warlocks.

According to the lore, Crowley was in Montauk, New York when he contacted powerful ally aliens from Sirius that were living on Mars. Apparently, they built the pyramids some say are on the red planet. Later, the Sirians would come back through the wormhole and give the scientists at Montauk the technology they needed to create their own portal, as well as a sentient world building AI and even the internet. Ironically, some New Agers and fringe Ufologists will tell you Bigfoot does in fact come from Mars.
>>
>>37746619
>(cont).
According to Crowley, the Moonchild is created by traumatizing an embryo to the point of fracturing its premature psyche, so its mind can be opened to higher dimensions, allowing otherworldly forces to possess it before birth. This sounds a lot like MKULTRA. And oddly enough, the Butterfly Net is the name Crowley gave to the place the Moonchild is born, symbolically associating it with Project Monarch, which is yet another fictional conspiracy theory without any basis in reality, other than people pointing out celebrities wearing butterfly clothes. Again, the real Monarch seems to be going too deep down the rabbit hole, or staring at the Abyss, and going mad by finding exactly what they wanted you to find.

Without a doubt, GATE kids are actually part of an army of moonchildren (knowingly or not), just like the fictional Montauk kids... all an extension of MKULTRA and Monarch, which were presumably to make super-soldiers, as well the "perfect parents" for hosting what would become the Moonchildren groomed from GATE.
>>
File: 1685578240672.png (1.34 MB, 1280x720)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>
This thread is a bunch of dumbass schizo faggots who want to talk about deep state thelema bullshit instead of the actual show
>>
>>37747401
Whaddya mean Lam means "the Way"??? Isn't he a fancy grey portal alien?
>>
>>37747401
You realize we ARE talking about the show, right? Sorry, I didn't know we were supposed to talk about the surface level plot threads and psychology of the characters. Some of us are interested in understanding how the references the show makes to all this stuff relates to the function of the characters...sorry. I don't think we're really interested in discussing if it's "about the bunny" or not. If you think we're schizo, I really wonder what you think of Lynch, a man who claimed he witnessed his paintings moving on their own without a shred of irony, or even better, the guy that made fucking Eraserhead. You'd have to be smoking crack to think what we're discussing is irrelevant.
>>
>>37748200
You're not talking about the show, at all. You're just taking everything you believe about the world that you learned from /x/, GIMP infographs, and facebook, and projecting it onto a TV show. The truth is that almost none of the assumptions posted ITT are accurate to either the esoteric or deep state political things hinted to in the show, save for some of the first half of these posts, a few mentions of Crowley, and Blue Book getting referenced. I'm sure you read, but there's a possibility you read the wrong things. A lot of what's posted and assumed ITT looks like the typical mind-melting of people who fall for charlatans constantly, and it's all just 3 or 4 people parroting the same drivel posted in most threads nowadays. You don't actually have unique takes on the show, you just have a limited worldview that you apply to 90% of what you see.
>>
>>37746344
Genius scene, got damb did this show have heart.
>>
>>37748221
Noted. Where have we gone wrong?
>>
>>37748242
I assure you, I know how this is going to sound, but I'm just not quite interested in going into in-depth corrections. I've tried hundreds of times in the few years or so, and it's usually a fruitless effort. I apologize for my insults, and harsher tones towards anyone here. It gets frustrating in this place. My intention is to warn you anons against false correlations. That's why I've only been replying certain ways to specific posts. You'll learn most things in time, completely on your own, if you can learn to unlearn. Then, you can learn to unfold meanings and peel back layers of truth that end up being veiled and hidden in plain sight. Usually benevolent, and almost never literal (sometimes, things have many meanings, but I'm mostly speaking of the bare knob). I don't want to say so much that I annoy you and throw you off a good course, or so little that you think I'm just trying to vaguepost and act as a contrarian. It's a careful dance, and I've never been great at it. Mainly the reason I've been an asshole ITT is because usually when I make a thread, there are more anons who have that quality to them where I can tell they have that foundational footing I enjoy to discuss with. Again, my apologies. I'm not trying to stop anyone from posting what they think about the show, I'm just disappointed that almost nobody this time has seen the deeper aspects.
>>
>>37734550
I dunno, I like the tiddies but their food is really overpriced
>>
>>37748297
Thanks anon, I understand. Maybe if you genuinely offered some things you've seen, you could spark the kind of conversation you're looking for. You obviously have some things you'd like to talk about, why not try to share them? If nothing else, I'll ask you questions about your ideas...lol. I'm sincerely interested in what you have to say about this stuff. I think what is more annoying than anything is being teased with the possibility of a great idea about a show I love, but never hearing it hahaha.
>>
>>37748452
Well, I like the way Lynch applies the alchemical elements. He seems to have a good enough understanding to only really shame shadow, and seems to know it's a lacking rather than a genuine universe of void in itself, and that it has no merit. I also love the payoff of seeing the chaotic forces be foiled by simple acts of providence. I mentioned Signs, earlier, because obviously M Night knows enough to have made his own kind of Lynchian works (although he only ever made three good films, in my opinion: Signs, Unbreakable, and the Sixth Sense). I also notice that although fire (the chaotic force) is used in connection with shadow (The Black Lodge), they're acknowledged as separate concepts and have unique traits. Most artists don't have nearly the same level of understanding or nuance as Lynch, and I find it shameful that people ever try to imply he's confusing for the sake of confusion. It's really that they're just unread, and unwilling to breach the learning curve of symbolism, all while still being fully willing to blindly judge.
>>
File: IMG_4456.jpg (98 KB, 2070x1346)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>37748200
Not the guy you’re responding to.
>surface level plot stuff?
Josie was a slut.
>deep level stuff:
Josie was the spiritual sibling of “Judy” and would finish what Laura Palmer started using Dale Cooper and the sheriff as sacrifices to destroy evil and bring a better, more enlightened age to mankind.
>plot didn’t go that way because the actress left the show.
>>
>>37748511
Yeah, there are many ideas dropped randomly in the show. Such is life. It almost makes it more realistic.
>>
>>37748477
Hmmm, this is interesting, specifically your distinction between the elements and their moral qualities. I haven't thought about the show in this way, but now that you mention it, there is quite a lot of elemental symbolism that is only obvious looking back now. A good example of providence taking effect is Cooper's rock toss/association game that pays off big time in a manner he wasn't expecting, nor could have calculated for. That's one of a few times where the surrender to the divine force was able to yield such a non-linear solution to a pressing issue in the show.
I would like to ask, what do you mean exactly by shaming the elements, i.e. shadow deserving said shame but destructive or obstructive elements like fire or earth not possessing entirely negative qualities. I haven't studied the classical elements in any meaningful depth, and am surprised to learn that you have included shadow in their fold. Is it related to aether, or spirit?
>>
File: 1685470268353.png (1.38 MB, 1280x720)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
Diane, I think I'm forming a bond with the Responders. The rural life in Whitespring may be rubbing off on me. This place has a certain charm to it, that I just can't explain. Like an apple pie and a cup of joe, in the afternoon at Grandma's house.. with a little bit of black mold and rusty objects lying around. If you can get past the holes in the buildings, and the slow pace of life, the lifestyle here can really craft its own kind of special place in the heart.
>>
>>37748565
Diane, it seems I've made a mistake. I'm not in Whitesprint whatsoever.
>>
>>37748551
Shadow isn't an element in itself was what I was hinting towards. It's not on the 5 point star, at all (see picrel). Fire isn't entirely deconstructive, as it's one of foundations of life. It's mainly the conjunctions between fire as chaos, and shadow as the abyssal vacuum that takes one to non-existence (not to be confused with Ego Death), that I think Lynch is shaming. Shaming as in, "Look at how devastating it can be to fall victim to this specific thing. This darkness. This mocking, deconstructive, evil thing." Even so, he still adds such subtle details that make even the worst, most disgusting characters likeable or understandable or to have some kind of genuine motivation - even if it's just that their goal is to trick, and destroy. I've even started Return today, and from the first few episodes of that as well as the end of the 2nd season, it seems like Anti-Coop/BOB has his own respect for the Divine plan and has such reverance for it that he fears it, as well as seems to want to exist (and now that I think of it, it reminds me of Agent Smith's character development in The Matrix films).
>>
File: 1704177554259.jpg (53 KB, 500x500)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>37748551
>>37748597
Forgot to add picrel
>>
File: IMG_4457.jpg (9 KB, 386x259)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>37748523
Dougie Jones and the separation of gold and black (lead?) in the waiting room.
Can a Tulpa reach a higher self? Do androids dream of electric sheep?
>>
>>37748621
I see it more like.. Since Dougie was a homuculus created by BOB, then the second substance isn't Lead, but the same shadow that makes up BOB. BOB has no true existence, that's why he seeks it through other means. Lead is base human understanding, which BOB completely lacks (though seems to seek, as far in as I am (which isn't far, Return-wise. Ep. 4).
>>
File: o2pu122vi8f41.jpg (108 KB, 700x700)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>
Hey guise, let me blow your mindz...

https://33degreesofeyeswideshut.wordpress.com/
>>
>>37748809
His name is Hawk Horse.
>>
>>37746722
I was not in GATE long, (moved) but one of the few things I remember from the "curriculum" was watching The NeverEnding Story. My only contribution.
>>
>>37748511
Bump. RIP Josie's discarded plotline and her rushed death scene. The entire series opens on a shot of her statue of a black dog then pans up to show her face (an asian celebrity = an eastern star.)
>>
File: IMG_4458.jpg (189 KB, 1464x1177)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>Got a light?
>Noooo…
Andy was innocent and this scene proved to me that BOB’s fire had never touched him.
>>
>>37750593
Andy and Richard were the best duo. I really hope Richard is somewhere in The Return. Michael Cera's scene blew my fucking mind
>>
>>37750593
Andy & Lucy are my OTP
wholesome cute idiocy
>>
File: IMG_4432.jpg (214 KB, 465x788)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Bump
>>
So what's the /x/ interpretation of how Josie died? Is her soul trapped in that furniture? How did that happen?
>>
>>37754285
Goooooosebuuuumps... Viewer bewareee you're in for a scaaare
>>
bump
>>
>>37754285
Sorry, you're not able to understand that yet. You have to be a Level VIII Norlohgian. Keep meditating, and we can get you there.
>>
File: 1713834695923255.gif (766 KB, 211x252)
766 KB
766 KB GIF
OP is still a fag!
>>
>>37738981
They don't.
>>
>>37734550
>I'm still White Lodge all the way
That is so sad.
>>
the fact the demons live in what they describe as a convenience store for loosh makes them a lot less existentially scary
>>
>>37755327
>it's sad to be the winner all the time
HAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHH
>>
>>37755372
if you brought up loosh to lynch he'd probably glare at you and say "get out of my face, you fucking moron."
>>
>>37744323
Fascinating read anon, thank you for this. I've only seen the film once and while some of those details did catch my attention, definitely not all of it

That being said though, when it comes to stuff like this the sceptical, Ockham's Razor wielding part of me can't help to ask: why?
What I mean is, while the message suggested here is profound and very true (i.e. the media and information are being manipulated or outright fabricated by people in power to influence citizens in the way they want to), there certainly are works of fiction, even some relatively well known ones, that say the same or similar things in a much more open and straightforward way, understandable even to a regular joe. This concept is not unheard of, even if most people don't realise the scale of it, and representing this in media is not forbidden. So if you want to speak about this, why go to such lengths to hide it in small details and intricate symbolism that barely anyone will understand (and those who do probably know and agree with it already)? Unless it's for the sake of artistic excercise alone
>>
>>37734550
2nd season sucks.
trannies and windom earl
the return is 26 eps of self indulgent bullshit

FWWM is kino
>>
>>37754285
The entire series shows that spirits can inhabit or be trapped within the wood of the forest. Fire = spirits, wood = the fuel for spirits, it's just another metaphor like garmonbozia showing they feed on us.

For example the log lady is talking to a spirit in her log. She's not prophetic or crazy she can just commune with the spirits of the White Lodge, like Nadine. The log probably contains her deceased husband.

When Josie died the frequency of her consciousness during death allowed BOB to possess her. She didn't have the formica ring to insulate his electricity like Laura did. So she was placed within a piece of wood from the forest, in her case the wooden doorknob of her hotel room.
>>
>>37734550
Im a really big David Lynch fan but this show was I think designed to punish people that watch too much TV cause it really is trash
>>
>>37755759
There's nothing funny about being a happy face tyrant White Lodge scum!
>>
>>37734550
Dont forget Mulholland drive
>>
>>37756737
Wait in what way did Nadine interact with White Lodge spirits? I don't remember this
>>
>>37757968
She became possessed throughout the series. A few people have made the connection online, I didn't start it. There are several tongue in cheek nods like her silent drapes comparing to the silence of the white lodge / silent movie dimension.
>>
>>37759363
I need to rewatch, apparently
what about her super strength?
>>
>>37759382
The strength of a giant. As fo1r her age regression, she became like a child again, kingdom of heaven, yada yada.
>>
I don't see how anyone could deny that Garmonbozia = loosh. Although the term Loosh was coined by Robert Monroe, the concept of human emotions (love, fear) being harvested to some interdimensional being (gods) has been in scriptures of various religions, going as far back as the Vedas texts. This directly supports the "love and fear open the doors".

Lynch has referenced Hindu texts in interviews, so although he wouldn't know the term "loosh", it's not far fetched to assume he's familiar with the concept from Hinduism. And it makes so many things click in the show, the symbolism of electricity, and what we see in S3 EP8, there's so many visuals of harvesting/farms of electricity.
>>
>>37759562
based syncretic

what I want to know, is why Mike couldn't get his own corn & needed Bob to get it for him. Mike is a Black Lodge spirit too. But Bob was capable of hoarding it for himself? At least until confronted by Mike in the Lodge re:Leland's loosh
>>
>>37759910
So we know that MIKE and BOB had some kind of partnership where they fed on garmonbozia together. When MIKE "saw the face of god" he cut the arm off, serving their marriage. But it appears BOB continued killing and is now in debt to MIKE (he stole from him according to FWWM).

That means either MIKE just can't get it on his own after cutting the arm off, or BOB is just in debt to MIKE after their split.
>>
>>37759976
So Mike had a revelation, but is still a "demon" so he still needs loosh, but doesn't want to/ can't get it himself anymore, so he uses another spirit to do it so his hand stays technically clean?
really wish I lived in the timeline where the original series reached its own natural conclusion instead of the studio fuckery timeline
>>
Formica is a synthetic copy of mica. A formica ring is for making synthetic copies. The ring isn't made of formica.

Nerds.
>>
>>37760533
Something interesting about the Formica table: Robert Engels (writer on the series and co-wrote FWWM with Lynch) in an interview said that Lynch had an idea of ants crawling under the Formica table, but didn't get a chance to film it. He said he didn't know where he got the idea from, but it makes a lot of sense when you dig deeper. We know the word Formica was the scientific name for wood ants.

Why Lynch would want to invoke the visual of wood ants? Well, there's obviously already a lot of wood symbolism in Twin Peaks. But what's even more interesting is that wood ants are shown to have socially parasitic behavior and feed off honeydew, a "sugar-rich sticky substance secreted by various animals". This is a good parallel to the black lodge spirits and how they are parasites feeding off of other's garmonbozia (we humans know to be a sweet food)
>>
File: IMG_4489.jpg (120 KB, 720x540)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>37759363
How many others were posessed by the white and black lodges?
>>
File: IMG_4494.jpg (94 KB, 1566x880)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>
>>37756156
because Lynch is more interested in fusing realism with spiritual alchemy, rather than politics. NTA
>>
>>37760704
I just read your posts ITT. Thank you for explaining the loosh theory for the show in a non-retarded or presumptuous manner. You've actually made me concede. A good man has to admit when he's wrong. Though I'm not good, I try to be. I appreciate you, and I respect you.
>>
In Return Episode 6 or 7, when the kid is hit by the truck: does the trailer park owner say God as an exclamation at the sight of the yellow spirit, or is the yellow spirit supposed to be taken as God? I was half asleep during the scene so I don't remember how the context fully portrays it.
>>
>>37745405
Don’t forget that Saturn plays another major role in that the portal to the lodge (amongst the sycamore trees) opens to humans when there is a Great Conjunction, which is when Jupiter and Saturn are conjunct. Lynch/Frost definitely knew about the Saturn/Moon Matrix imo

And of course the canon Parsons/Hubbard Babalon Working is interesting too, possibly connected to Judy or something
>>
>>37745405
The green ring is the Ingwaz symbol ( ᛝ ), though I can see the easy mistake. Sorry for missing that note.
>>
>>37760704
Lynch is a fuckin channeler, isn't he
>>
>>37761218
watching this after finishing xfiles was a delight
Denise was really fun bc I see Mulder as playing the character, not Duchovny.
It works great.
>>
>>37762259
No it isnt
>>
>>37762259
Not him but if you turn that symbol sideways, you have the very Seal of Azazel/Saturn that he refers to. Plus the actual ring in the show does fairly look like the seal
>>
File: ant-head-Twin-Peaks.jpg (224 KB, 1024x1024)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>37760533
>>37760704
Picrel, it was definitely intended as symbolism for many things including ants. Also the green stone is literally taken from a hole in the green formica table in the black lodge........ kek.

>>37762233
Checked. Don't forget who the angel overlays when the camera pans out at the end of Laura's rescue.

https://youtu.be/mgwtjVJmHtI?si=l95FHS2Aa-sJ_EZJ
>>
>>37762641
That looks interestingly like The Arm from season 3
>>
>>37734626
Unbelievably good analysis.
>>
>>37762602
If you turn it sideways it still doesn’t match,
>>
>>37736153
>she was neglected as a child and had a bad Father.
just like lilith
>>
>>37762335
>No it isn't
>Posts picrel that shows it is
>>
>>37762335
Yngwi is quite literally any square or rhombus shape, non
>>
>>37735878
>Lighting strikes at patterned intervals based on your proximity to the storm
>this retard subconsciously recognizes said pattern and aligns the timing of his speech with it
>Hurrrr I'm an xman
Nigga stop walking around with shit in your pants claiming "sadboi" status and grow the fuck up, holy Christ. This would be cringy behavior even for a spergy underage&, how fucking old are you? Self reflect and stop being such a loser, the second hand embarrassment is killing me
>>
bump
>>
File: 1693207514308.jpg (134 KB, 1300x1390)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37762335
It's Ingwaz overlapped with Sowilo. Solar protection and fertility (hand in hand with what other anons have said about Coop being Christ and Laura being Sophia). That's why inverting it in the cave was so significant in S2.
>>
why did Bob need that mirror to try and take over Laura? what function was it supposed to serve
>>
>>37765240
Alternatively, what seems like Sowilo could be two Kaunan (fire). This actually probably makes more sense, because of its association with the Black Lodge and how Laura was warned against using it. The idea of chaotic fertility can still go hand in hand with your idea of it being the key tool they were using to make the Homunculi.
>>
>>37765247
It seemed more like it was implying that Laura was already in the process of being taken over by Bob, given all the other scenes in FWWM of her freaking out randomly and embodying a lot of BOB's aspects.
>>
>>37765256
Bob set that mirror up in the train car right before Bob tossed the ring in there. It looked like it had a ritual purpose that got cucked by Laura putting the ring on
>>
>>37765263
before Mike, rather
>>
>>37765263
Mirrors are typically used to trap spirits in Limbo
>>
>>37765256
Yes, bump. It all goes back to everyone having an evil twin, a doppelganger that comes out when they're possessed by the black lodge. She put on the formica ring and was marked "for Mike" instead, like Mike she had experienced dark and still chosen light (which the Return reveals is because she is light herself and can never be given to Bob / Judy.)
>>
>>37765247
The mirror can also reflect someone's shadow (recall How's Annie?). Many times it is implied that BOB feeds especially on our repressed trauma hidden deep in our unconscious mind, just as we only see Cooper's doppelganger when he is harnessed by his past traumas. It was when Leland was raped as a child was BOB able to take seed in his shadow/doppelganger and harness his pain and sorrow. So I've always saw the mirror as BOB taunting Laura, that her shadow is ready to be harnessed by him.
>>
File: IMG_4508.jpg (284 KB, 1000x1000)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Something that I’m unclear on is the role of Tibetan Buddhism in the series. Windom Earle was said to have real occult knowledge related to the LHP of the Kagyu lineage (not sure if that’s even a thing). To be clear I don’t know anything about Tibetan Buddhism, Bon, Zhangzhun traditions and Dzogchen except for the basic concepts. Was it all just fluff to make the character look menacing or did Lynch and the other show runners want to add something about Tibetan Buddhism and it went over my head?
>>
>>37765350
Could you explain the marked "for Mike" part? I always interpreted that Formica ring was a tool to block possession from Lodge spirits (but has other side effects, as we see with Chester and S3). The ring being an inductor for electricity, blocking the trauma/lodge spirits to feed from. Laura knew she "had to die" because she refused to be another vessel for evil. She would rather die than let the trauma / BOB continue to feed off her.
>>
>>37765408
Tibetan Buddhism concepts show up a lot, especially aspects of Bardo Thodol (Tibet Book of the Dead). As Leland dies, Cooper paraphrases parts of the Book of the Dead to him. Drugpas and Tulpas (mentioned in S3) are all concepts of Tibetan Buddhist origins. The Red Room, being a limbo state where individuals face their past traumas/trials in order to achieve spiritual enlightenment (The White Lodge), or it becomes a nightmare when you yield to the fear (Black Lodge) is also a key concept of Bardo Thodol.
>>
>>37765411
No, wearing the ring at death means your true self goes to the black lodge. It protects your soul from death, but dooms you to a black lodge existence.
Laura wore the ring at death, and thus did not die but ended up in the lodge. When Laura is saved, her true soul returns to her tulpa body on earth (last episode of the return). Much like when Cooper is saved, his true soul is returned to his tulpa body on earth (Dougie).

We never find out if doppleganger Cooper saved Annie or he saved her doppleganger (more likely). We know Evil Cooper killed Dianne and used the ring to put her soul in the black lodge and replace her with a tulpa. But Dianne's tulpa is killed and we never find out where her soul ends up.
>>
>>37765579
Ah I think I see. So the ring being an inductor for electricity is more that it entraps the bearer's soul (electricity) in the Red Room, not that it simply blocks possession (I suppose this is just an side effect).

If that's true, then we could make some assumptions that Agent Desmond is stuck in the lodges and may have a Tulpa out there. Diane also may have been given the ring by Mr.C. I wonder if the Ring automatically creates a Tulpa or only if the Lodge spirits can make them. So far, the only answer shown is that both MIKE and BOB can create tulpas.
>>
>>37765579
Also why do you say "we never find out where her soul ends up?" It seemed clear to me that Diane's true soul was in Naido. Her face cracks open, revealing that Diane's soul was contained inside her.
>>
>>37765646
The ring was found near desmonds death, so he probably got sent to the black lodge (= red room). A desmond doppleganger or tulpa is possible.

Tuplas are created with DNA of the original being, as we see in the return.

>>37765666
Diane and Cooper are in some limbo state at the end of the return. Cooper crosses over to find Laura and we don't know what happens to Diane.
>>
>>37765734
No the other anon is right, it very clearly shows us Naido contains the trapped Diane. When Diane returns she's wearing Naido's clothes because she stepped back into Naido's body.
>>
>>37763882
Yes it does anon
>>
On the topic of garmonbozia, we haven't yet mentioned that it is the energy source that powers the evil Coop tulpa in the return. When Coop is driving in the desert, his time is "up," as two tulpa's of the same person cannot exist at the same time, it seems. He violently vomits up garmonbozia and black fluid as he sees the curtains, or portal, and is being pulled back into the Lodge.
Here's a decent video on "Loosh."
OP concedes that he is wrong, yet still believes that he is right about everything until somebody nicely BTFO's him. OP, just because it's in your head and you believe you are right because you thought it doesn't make it true. No one who is having a discussion here is interested in being "right," we're interested in making factual connections based on observation and backed by outside materials. I'm not going to take somebody seriously that asserts generic opinion on a scene they were "half asleep" while watching. You aren't an authority on any of this shit, and neither am I. Come down from the clouds brother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3i9aURV7C4
>>
Largely unrelated, but pulled from another /x thread.
On the White Lodge and Shamballa:

>According to John Keel, the MIB often state that they are representatives of the "Nation of the Third Eye."
>According to George Hunt Williamson (one of the early contactees) in his book "Other Tongues, Other Flesh," the earth allies of Sirius, i.e., the secret societies, use the Eye of Horus as an insignia. Secret societies believe that there is a Great White Lodge on earth. They call it Shamballa -- and consider it to be the spiritual center of the world. Now, theosophists such as Alice Bailey say that the Great White Lodge is on Sirius. If the All-Seeing-Eye is a symbol of Sirius' earth-allies and the MIB wear that symbol, and if Shamballa represents the Great White Lodge on earth -- then the MIB are emissaries of Shamballa. Sirius and Shamballa are two sides of the same coin. This is verified in the book "The Undiscovered Country," by Stephen Jenkins. Jenkins was told by Buddhist priests that Shamballa was located in the constellation of Orion.
>The entrance to Shamballa on earth is usually placed in the trans-Himalayan region. Some assert it is in the heart of the Gobi Desert (where there have been allegations of crashed disks and bases). According to the explorer Nicholas Roerich, there are caves in the Himalayan foothills that have subterranean passages. In one of the these passages, there is a stone door that has never been opened, because the time for its opening has not yet arrived. In 1930, Doreal founded the Brotherhood of the White Temple. He says that the entrance to Shamballa is far underground. he goes on to say that space bends around Shamballa, and that there is a warp which leads into another universe.
>>
>>37765450
Explanation appreciated fren.
>>
File: Blue Rose.png (2.04 MB, 1302x1528)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
Please be aware, too, of the Major Briggs character and the presence of the FBI/Bluebook investigations. The entire show serves as a soft disclosure of the secrets of life on earth.
From the Twin Peaks wiki:
FBI Special Agent Windom Earle was involved in Project Blue Book for a time until his dismissal after he became obsessive and violent with his assignments while searching for a place called the Black Lodge.[2]
>>
File: 119.png (540 KB, 1106x610)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
119><911
Interesting inversion.
>>
>>37765734
>Diane and Cooper are in some limbo state at the end of the return. Cooper crosses over to find Laura and we don't know what happens to Diane.
Are you talking about what happens after the Motel sex? My thoguhts: Cooper and Diane crossed over together, I find it very clear when they drive through that road, they crossed together. They become Richard and Linda in this alternative world. I'm not sure if they're exactly Tulpas, but basically Diane loses her identity when they switched, and so does Cooper a little, you can tell by his behavior in the finale episodes he's not quite as Dale Cooper as shown in Part 16, but he's also not as cold/evil as Mr.C. RichardCoop is a distinct personality.

After the Motel Sex scene, Diane does not know who she is anymore, but Cooper still remembers his mission and continues to try to save Laura in this altered world with Carrie Page. I don't think Diane's soul is trapped anywhere at this point, but she has a dissociated identity and runs off. But, it also depends how you interpret the final seconds of The Return. If Laura's scream terminated that alt-world, I could see what you mean by us not knowing Diane's true fate.
>>
>>37734550
the first season was amazing. the second was terrible. it was very obvious he had no idea where he was actually going with this, and they had to just make another season. i like david lynch's stuff but i dont think theres anything profound or worth discussing. its just weird for the sake of being weird, but of course his superfans will larp that hes some philosopher or something. i still think eraserhead is his best work, but i have no idea what any of it means (aside from assuming fear of fatherhood is part of it) and i dont really care. its just entertainment.
>>
>>37766047
You aren't aware Lynch left the show during the second season? He directed the first 2 episodes, and the very last, which is a return to form. The network forced them to reveal who killed Laura, which is why it got so fucked up. Read.
>>
>>37766047
Art isn't "just entertainment." Brain rot take my friend.
>>
>>37766072
>You aren't aware Lynch left the show during the second season?
no, i wasnt. that makes sense then why it sucked so bad i guess.
>>37766081
>Art isn't "just entertainment." Brain rot take my friend.
i dont think youre wrong but im not sure i would call a goofy made for tv movie "art" either. whatever, its subjective
>>
File: IMG_4512.jpg (553 KB, 1920x1080)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
>>37766072
>Network fuckery.
A lot of the low points of this show are directly caused by that sort of thing or actors and actresses deciding to pursue other projects. David Lynch knew where he was going with this. He knew what he was disclosing to the public.
>>
>>37766119
If I hear the "art is subjective" point one more time Im going to mind nuke every city on planet earth. You couldn't dream up another cliche so utterly devoid of substance if you tried. The worst part is you genuinely believe that. Does it not strike you as odd that you didn't come up with that idea yourself? You saw a million and one mediocre internet comments repeat it, and it became truth to you, and now you repeat that drivel here when clearly there is much more to the story, and this show specifically, than meets the eye as you can see in the shit being discussed above. You've got to be young, and have no experience with creating something. While certain aspects of a finished product are subjective, or open to personal opinion, much of the source material and historical references that artworks allude to and play off of are anything but. If you really, really delve into a work, the less subjective it becomes. That shit is stupid ass sound-bite language, and isn't a valid argument to shield yourself from criticism.
>>
>>37766132
The entire James subplot is insufferable. It is laughably bad stuff.
>>
>>37766072
BTW Lynch still directed the first two episodes of Season 2 and the murderer reveal episode. He then become disillusioned with the show, and even Mark Frost for a while as he worked on his movie Storyvile during Season 2. When Frost comes back, he introduces more of the Lodge/Occult lore which gives Lynch the seeds he needed to make the finale special. But yeah, a lot of people do not realize that there were a string of episodes in Season 2 that didn't even have much Frost involvement.
>>
>>37766300
Yes, I know and I said that. You're leaving out the fact that ABC forced his hand to reveal the murderer in the first place, which is well documented. What was the point of your reply?
>>
>>37766283
im sure you felt super smart typing that out, but this isnt some work of high art dude. its a miniseries made for tv. there were hundreds of people working on it. the end result is a combination of all those people's efforts, with a lot of randomness occurring in the end result. picrel is a piece of real art. you can stare at this for years and still be in awe of it. grow up man. twin peaks is just some dumb tv show.
>>
>>37766292
Yeah I honestly can't tell if they wanted it to be a parody / campy on purpose, as a sort of nod to soap operas they did with "Invitation to Love". But that may be giving them too much credit. I could see why there was thematic intrigue in James/Evelyn plot but the execution was horrible.

>>37766314
I was just expanding on what you said in more detail (you mentioned he only directed 3 episodes, but it was 6 and Frost was gone for a bit too). Nobody was implying you were wrong about anything.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
i wonder how david lynch feels about his fans. does he respect them, or does he just laugh at them? its gotta be a surreal feeling knowing you could film yourself farting on a salami sandwich and your personal army of pseuds will write their own fanfiction as to why its genius.
>>
File: Genius.png (2.18 MB, 1798x1198)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>37766324
I thought art was subjective? I see a metric fuck ton of masonic symbolism in this. But honestly, this is drawn like shit and its composition is just the result of one man's schizophrenia. There's a ton of randomness in the line work and shading that just mimics the quality of light casting shadows, it's not really a perfect 1 to 1 representation of reality so I'm not impressed. My third grader with cerebral palsy could actually do something like this. Picrel, this is really just absolute hogwash. It's just a drawing made for looking at. There was one guy working on this and he didn't have the benefit of 100 minds working together to achieve the final product, so it's obviously flawed. This children's drawing is infinitely more meaningful in every way, because it isn't tainted by the constraint of technicality, retaining its innocence. You know, children often can see things adults can't. We should listen to children more. Honestly, I think my child should be a millionaire. Her drawings rival the great masters, profound in their simplicity and endless in their emergent depth. You couldn't draw something like this if you tried, bucko. Give it up.
>>
>>37766132
It was always more about Donna becoming more like Laura, and showing the tripartite Moon aspects between her, Audrey, and Shelley. They just needed heartthrobs in James and Bobby for the 90's girls watching the show.
>>
>>37765868
Sore winner. Grow up
>>
File: 1702776499094698.jpg (57 KB, 576x768)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>37766461
>But honestly, this is drawn like shit
>>
yep, its a david lynch thread.
>renaissance art BAD
>twin peaks GOOD
in this moment...i am euphoric. i cant believe our RETARD ancestors believed in SKY FAIRIES and wasted their time drawing fairy tale shit. lets take a look at some real art, shall we?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KBsYsJI23o
>>
File: Hell Yeah Bro.png (3.23 MB, 2404x1260)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>37766520
>>
>>37766564
top fucking kek. blessed anon.
>>
>>37766564
>fairies
Oh you mean interdimensional spirits of the forest separated into two opposing courts of Light and Dark? Funny you should mention those beings, anon.
>>
ITT: The smartest men alive.
>>
>>37766047
Some of the show was improvised. BOB was not in the original script.
https://youtu.be/37P0ukg4io0?si=T_bufLoGL8bPMLe7
>>
>>37765868
faggot nerds like you are losers. if you didn't care about being right why would you even post this you god damned retard? and why would you make the distinction between illegitimate and serious discussion based on bullshit infallibles you hypocritally connected in your own head. people like you need to acclimate to normies and work with them or kill yourselves. you don't even know what OP thinks because he's hardly said anything. you're just a presumptive faggot who's made more posts ITT than anyone else. seems like you're a neurotic freak
>>
>>37766913
Abso. LUTELY!
>>
>>37766924
kek
>>
>>37766913
Please, provide me with more insight into myself. I can't see anything.
>>
>>37766957
Please, Albert, just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37766924
this. Lynch definitely typed that post
>>
File: IMG_4516.jpg (27 KB, 500x374)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>37766924
>>
File: Albert, Albert??.png (445 KB, 794x430)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>37767074
I love you all. Thanks a million!
>>
>>37766913
hello David
>>
funny thing about this thread is that literally nothing new has been said that hasn't already been brought up in previous threads.
>>
>>37767250
so what, nigger? wild observation! you do know that applies to almost every conversation that's been had since the dawn of time? go fuck yourself, get a job, and stop posting unless you have something interesting to say that isn't sardonic and post-modern. fuckin moron
>>
File: 1696081962641436.jpg (109 KB, 896x678)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Good thread, I'll add occult peaks stuff
>>
File: 1691253450779933.jpg (62 KB, 642x472)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>The owl sigil itself also resembles an inverted and simplified "winged kneph," the symbol of the Memphis and Mizraim Order.
>>
File: 1684429708798319.jpg (160 KB, 1312x746)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
File: 1696483115657345.jpg (81 KB, 916x590)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>Renault brothers
Three Ruffians.
>>
File: 1687625498398805.jpg (131 KB, 1008x588)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
3 ruffians resurrect evil cooper
>>
File: 1696118478102627.jpg (60 KB, 592x782)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Dance of Lil(ith)
>>
File: 1708939073825727.jpg (115 KB, 514x754)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
>>37767468
Good eye. More should familiarize with the Cosmic Egg
>>
>>37767505
Blue Rose
>>
>>37767510
I should check that out. I love Fortune. "Sane Occultism" is a fantastic work, and would be beneficial to anyone into this field
>>
File: 1711131519809009.jpg (217 KB, 1024x898)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>37767460
>>37767468
>>37767474
ill give you guys one thing. i genuinely dont know if you believe this or this is just shitposting. this is my first time visiting /x/ in months
>>
>>37767695
They're not shitposting. This is all real, even the stuff I happen to disagree on. There are levels to all of this, I just prefer the abstract side. The literal side is just as genuine. I digress, but.. yes, they're not dicking around.
>>
File: IMG_4524.jpg (127 KB, 1080x1472)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>37766480
You know what these three girls need? THREE CUPS OF COFFEE!
>>
>>37767695
Most of the masonic stuff came from Mark Frost. His twin peaks books also double down on it. Not sure how that qualifies as a shitpost.
>>
File: IMG_4529.jpg (19 KB, 398x272)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>37767757
Good stuff in this thread OP. You’re a good ol’ Homose/x/ual. See you in the White Lodge. Good luck on your magnum opus.
>>
>>37767998
Thanks, /x/enomorph
>>
bump
>>
File: IMG_4536.jpg (234 KB, 1280x735)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
You will only eat mouthfuls of garmonbozia in this world. Embrace the middle way and seek detachment from garmonbozia. Attain the dharmakaya. Do no harm, do only good, and purify our mind. Let go the formica. Are you willing to prove yourself dedicated to such a path? Are you willing to lose an ARM for it?
>>
File: 1709515586468.jpg (146 KB, 711x397)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>37734550
Fruitcake, anyone?
>>
>>37767305
> you do know that applies to almost every conversation that's been had on 4chan?
ftfy
>get a job
sounds like you're projecting here, buddy. You sound grumpy and like you need to have another conversation about the same things instead of just reading old 4chan posts that have the exact same information
>>
>>37770689
critically, unsavably, autistic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.