[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: valac.jpg (24 KB, 321x458)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Post success stories of working with demons, and the positive changes they've brought to your lives.

Failed magelings, RHP concern trolls and butthurt monotheists need not apply. Do not encourage them by replying to them and report any off-topic posts as needed.

Previous thread:
>>37732288
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/37732288
>>
Demons aren't real, take your meds
>>
>>37737591
Which chocobo is that?
>>
>>37737817
your mom
>>
>>37737880
In most cases, it's not feasible. Why?
>>
>>37737880
Relax, just say it was deepfaked by pajeet blackmailing scammers.
>>
Thoughts on the Satanic Bible?
>>
>>37739687
Parts of it are usable. Apply discernment.
>>37737880
Work with Forneus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qPMe_cCJk&ab_channel=TheSmiths
>>
>>37737591
Working with daemons is cool but honestly, people who call themselves demonolators are cringe.

The virgin demonolator vs. the chad polytheist.
>>
Any book talks about new demon methodology like Uncle Ramsey's Little Book of Demons, but not leftard?
>>
>>37740379
I haven't read it, what's leftard about it?
>>
What's demonolatry in jungian terms?
>>
>>37741305
By that I mean which aspect of the psyche is one interfacing with when indulging in demonolatry. This works with the assumption that it's all in your head of course, but nonetheless just as effective.
>>
>>37740244
Demonolaters are polytheists, but we're a specific kind thereof. A lot of polytheistic faiths and traditions are decidedly RHP.
>>37740379
>not leftard
Cringe take, but try Daemons of High Magick by David Thompson and S.Connolly's Demonolatry.
>>37741305
I'm not familiar enough with Jung's work to answer that, but I think Michael W Ford and, to some extent, S.Connolly, among other authors, view demonolatry in jungian terms. I am very much of the belief that the spirits are external to us and objectively exist, not just as thought forms or archetypes.
>>
Loving this testimony:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf8uh8dlapY&ab_channel=CultofBelialOfficial
>>
Opinions about the Demiurge?
>>
>>37744281
i hate the demiurge
>Verification not required.
>>
I will be conducting an outdoors ritual to Lilith and Lucifer tonight. I have been getting a lot of signs that it's astrologically propitious. Here's hoping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNgaLX7xaoQ
>>
>>37744281
>Archon conducts survey on 4chan
>>
>>37741310
Anima or Animus depending on if it's male or female. Shadow. Ego.
>>
Understanding Idols, pictures, yantram: All of these are physical representations of the form, energy and image of deity.
So, for example, suppose you have a Lilith statue, apart from your diverse offerings, incenses and altar stuff, you can use these imagen to commune.
By listening to the yantram, sigil, seal, idol, picture, etc with your consciousness and opening Up, you will fill Up with their energies and commune.
Try with your favourite deity, alternate with your Action figures to see how the feeling is different.
>>
>>37744163
Very good info, thanks
>>37737880
lol at the deletion
>>
I worked with a demon once. What an asshole. He would always eat my food in the company fridge even though I CLEARLY labeled it with my name.
I got tired of his shenanigans so I put holy water in one of my meals and that was the last time he ever ate my shit.
>>
Is there any entity I can contact to assist me or give me advice towards overcoming my laziness / procrastination? I've been burned out lately and need something to help
>>
>>37748239
Lucifuge, among others
>>
>>37748239
Paimon
>>
bump
>>
Got a free patch from a witch doctor at a black metal festival in Salem. On it was the portrait and seal of the demon president Camio. Wore it for about 3 weeks on my jacket and started having crazy vivid dreams. One was a nightmare where I saw the demon he was all chad like and dripped the fuck out in gold and he showed me my shadow self and asked me why I’m wearing his sigil and asked what I want from him. I ran away in fear and he showed me a giant monster that represented my trauma and gave me a big ass sword to fight it off with and I woke up.
After this I did about a weeks worth of research and brought him all the things he likes including gold, lavender and bird food etc. Invoked him using his demonic enn and did a deep multi-hour meditation with no results. (This was because it was still daytime) once I had gone to bed he returned to me and taught me the art of lucid dreaming and how to fucking FLY IN MY DREAMS and talk to birds. Coolest shit ever.

After we had said our thanks and decided to part ways he asked me why I had not asked him to tell me the future and I told him I like to live in the moment and do not need to know the future. I simply appreciate his friendship and the lessons I had been taught by him. He then gave me a lenormand tarot deck that I later that week found irl at a metaphysics store pic related. I promptly woke up to dozens of crows on my house cawing and pecking at my windows. Apparently the number and behavior of the crows has different symbolism but that many on top of your house is an omen of a death in the family.

After about 6 months Camio kept returning in my dreams to tell me something but I would carelessly ignore him. Little did I know this whole time homie was trying to warn me. I decided to talk with him one more time and he was urgently telling me something, but I couldnt understand it as I was doing the ritual during daylight again. I got the call that my father died of a fentanyl overdose about an hour later.
>>
File: Marbas_Sigil1.gif (8 KB, 294x291)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
Would like to give public thanks to President Marbas for helping me out last night.
Hail Marbas!
>>
>>37751827
Awesome testimony and very sorry for your loss.
>>37752526
Wonderful, hails!
>>
>>37751827
this is pretty reddit ngl
>>
>>37753948
Fuck off
>>
bump
>>
File: goetiadiaries.png (274 KB, 1366x768)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
Watched the Goetia Diaries last night. Once they start summoning using the Solomonic method all hell breaks loose lol
>>
>>37757398
They any good?
>>
>>37752526
What did he do for you? What did you do for him in return?
>>
>>37761099
Not that anon, but I've successfully made even informal requests/prayers to Marbas, promising him something like food, alcohol, public praise. etc. in return.
>>
bump
>>
>>37761099
Won't say what for, but offered cone of sandalwood incense after the help.
>>
>>37759803
Wasn't bad. It tries to cover a lot of bases like sigil magic, Lhp, tarot etc. Thought it was interesting how once they went Solomonic, the Demons started fucking with their life.
>>
>>37765893
Usually, demons, including Satan, are under the control of the schizo lunatic on the reins of the religion. YHVH.
He makes people retarded, and abuses them, then he blames sin, the devil or even circumstances of free Will.
>>
>>37737591
Thank you Father for the Passover lamb of your only begotten son, Christ Jesus; thank you for setting me free from being a slave to sin. By your mercy I am delivered from death and redeemed into the hope of eternal life. You are YHWH Elohim Yeshua, the Lord God of my Salvation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-QKuOasMho
>>
>>37765893
I'll give it a watch this weekend, thanks
>>
>>37765893
couldn't find it on my usual streaming hangouts, nor on yandex. where can i watch this for free?
>>
>>37768559
Should be on youtube right now
>>
>>37768651
forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTRr9bPvew
>>
I've posted a lot of successes with Lucifer here, more to come soon once I have time to share more details
>>
Found this insightful, even though he looks like he needs a bath:
https://odysee.com/@EAKoetting:1/My-1-Answer-To,-How-Often-Do-You-Perform-Magick-Ritual:d?lid=2071691fce319c3315cbd66ac8f8c0e0de948456
>>
>>37772437
Wow I almost forgot about this guy. Wonder what he's doing now.
>>
>>37773873
He's active on Odysee and his website.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.