[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Yin and Ynag.png (64 KB, 2048x2048)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
If I understand correctly Yin (passive) is rest after physical effort and Yang (active) is physical exercise. The Qi came from the breath during exercise and the channeling with the intent during meditation.

And the balance (time spend for both must be similar) that bring harmony and create the Dantian network.

Is that correct?
>>
>>37742161
Sounds good to me, I won't argue with that
>>
If I understand correctly wokking food is ideal because it adds the fire element while also retaining moisture and the short cooking time preserves part of the vitality that raw food has thus creating the ultimate balance of all elements and energies.
>>
>>37742161
I'm not a smart person, obviously cause I'm on 4chan. With that said, it's a constant battle of good and evil. Inside us all and in this world. Balance must be kept, for when balance is off, we all suffer.
>>
>>37742161
Yin and yang in chinese esoterics just means and opposing pair, there is no fixed absolute meaning to them and they are always relational in nature.
Yin can mean descending and yang can mean ascending. Yin can mean inside and Yang can mean outside. Yin can mean material and Yang can mean energy. And so on, depending on each situation
>The Qi came from the breath during exercise
Qi, in its various forms is the energy the body generates be it caloric, electric, magnetic. So qi comes from all the bodies proceses that generate energy, not just the breath.
>And the balance (time spend for both must be similar) that bring harmony
Generating qi drains the body and the body needs to recuperate. So just like with physical exercise, the resting time doesn't have to be equal to the qi practice, it has to be enough for the body to recuperate. It can be longer or shorter, depends on person, on the intensity of practice, etc
>create the Dantian network.
The dantian doesn't need to be created, it needs to be activated and subsequently cultivate it's function. That means that for most people, qi has no way to get into the dantian nor is it stored there even if you get it in the general are via Yi(intention).
>>
>>37742161
there is no intent in daoism
intent blocks dao
you're wrong on every account congrats and good luck
>>
>>37743609
What then is the Tao? Is it attained only by not attaining?
>>
>>37743656
it just is thers no attaining
>>
>>37743661
If there is no attaining then there is no becoming, and if there is no becoming, then there is only being. Yet if you are, then how can the Tao be blocked?
>>
>>37743671
you're almost there, keep going lmao
>>
you can speedrun a balancing by doing something like wim hof breathing
>>
tai xi
>>
File: 1677874554223182.jpg (19 KB, 515x372)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>37742161
I think it's something about seeing or feeling the active in the passive, and the passive in the active.
>>
>>37743535
How can I activate dantian?
For now I perform anapanasati by focusing my attention on the dantian and deepening my breathing naturally.
>>
>>37742161
Yin and Yang are physical phenomena. One way to gather them is to put your awareness into your dantien while meditating. You can also do reverse breathing. Basically any deep belly breathing will gather them. Read about NeiGong to understand further.
>>
>>37743609
That's not true. Wu-wei, 'non-action', is not the same as inaction. We're not passive observers in life. That's not what taoism teaches. Taoism teaches the appropriate use of intent, in harmony with the time. In effect, intent, 'I', pronounced 'yee', arises from the tao, but we still have to wield it, if you like, or apply it. These are not straightforward concepts.
>>
>>37745544
>How can I activate dantian?
The energy pathways of the body need to be reconfigured to be as they were before puberty kicked in. During puberty the energetic make up of the body changes to accommodate for the emerging sexual function and for the developing brain. The side effect of that transformation is that the dantian gets cut off and no amount of focusing on that area or trying to gather qi in that area will do anything at al, like trying to fill a bathtub with a plugged faucet.
>>
>>37742161
the basics is breathe in and breathe out haha it is no magicks
>>
>>37745748
will chi kung neuter me then
>>
>>37745756
No, but sexual desire does drain your jing, so abstaining from those kind of thoughts and actions is usually recommended for success
>>
>>37745748
which teacher is teaching this nonsense
or did you just make this up
vast majority of chikung varieties deal with awakening greater sexual fire not less
asphyxiating your sex drive leads to an early death.
>>
>>37745802
oh, thats fine, i was working on that anyway
i felt like being a coomer inhibited me interacting from others normally
>>
>>37745871
kek u r stupid and will have no peaness
>>
>>37745852
I have learned from an authentic lineage, within China, where I've been living for most of the last decade. I don't want to turn this thread into "my daddy is better than your daddy", like it usually happens. So believe it or not, it's up to your own sensibilities
>>
>>37745901
that's fine, mostly just curious
>puberty destroys your ability to cultivate
this goes against both my direct experience and what I've been taught. it also goes against what's taught in yoga.
maybe that's what happened in your case
>>
>>37745915
It's a general thing that happens to everybody, as far as neigong goes at least(because I really don't think all practices uses the same type of energy nor do they reach the same conclusion). The only exception to this are women during pregnancy, where the energetic system changes temporarily.
There are side pathws that still function and give sensations and on occasions, minor siddhis, but the progress cap is very low and it's impossible to reach the higher levels of neidan with these practices. That's assuming you don't generate imbalances and blockages while doing them.
>>
>>37743535

You who are a practitioner could you describe how the Qi feel in your body? Is it the electric chill that sometimes we feel in the nervous system?

What will happen if someone achieve zen or Tao without activating Dantian or any previous martial arts training? It will activate the Dantian network or the pure yang will just flow away?

How to get a denser field that are around body?
>>
>>37742188
>With that said, it's a constant battle of good and evil
To define it as "good and evil" however is wrong. Dark and Light makes more sense but doesn't exactly describe the Yin and the Yang. Better is, Inward and Outward energy. Yin pulls inward, Yang draws outward.
>>
>>37742188
>>37747196
Oh and yes, it is about balance but also how the two forces, contain a seed of their inverse within them.
>>
File: IMG_4455.gif (1.61 MB, 300x192)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB GIF
>>
>>37745748
You still didn't answer how to do this stuff.
>inb4 teacher will tell you
Won't get any. No chance.
>inb4 but you'll hurt yourself otherwise
Leave the responsibility to us, provide actual techniques, step-by-step guide please
>>
>>37745748
>The energy pathways of the body need to be reconfigured to be as they were before puberty kicked in
OK. How.
>>
>>37745748
https://www.taoistalchemy.org/how-to-activate-the-lower-dantian/

>The fundamental practice to awaken the Lower Dantian is reverse abdominal breathing. This should be done in a special hand posture to seal the energy in the Lower Dantian.

What do you think of it?
>>
>>37747122
It depends on what you are doing with it. If it's work on the dantian, then that area gets physically hot or it can feel like a pump(the stuff you get after going to the gym).
If you move it from dantian to another part of the body, it feels like a flow of "something". When it reaches the middle dantian it can feel like a strong metta feeling or oneness.
When you take it out of your body, the moment it reaches another person and the circuit is created, it feels like touching an electric fence, for both you and the person you emit into
If you don't do anything with it, then you don't feel anything at all
>>
>>37747122
>achieve zen or Tao
Explain in simple terms what do you think this means. A good way imo to tell when a teacher has no idea what they talk about is when the either use too many "classical terms" or too many esoteric phrases in their discourse. Every single thing related to this can not only be explained in simple, plain terms that wouldn't require any woo woo.
So if you tell me what exactly you think that is, I'll answer you.
>How to get a denser field that are around body?
If the dantian is cultivated, it generates on itws own more and more qi. That qi is also, on its own pushed into the bodies meridians, without you needing to do anything in that sense. this overall increases your "field" and the most obvious way to observe this is that people want to be around you and you become less and less bothered by cold. Hold this helps

>>37748720
Ausar is a well known scammer within this circles. I'm sure if you search on the internet enough, you can findexactly why. So I would take with a grain of salt anything that comes from him
>What do you think of it?
The dantian activation sounds like 1 thing, but in reality there are 3-4 things that need to happen in order to rebecome active and the activation process is a gradual thing, it doesn't just happen suddenly, unless a master does it for you. So that's why it usually consists of a series of practices(minimum of 2, but usually 3-4) that are performed over 3-5 years until it finally activates and you can start to work with it and generate qi
>>
>>37749051
So the Hot electric chill after enlightenment? it's pretty hot.
>>37749116
> Explain in simple terms what do you think this means
So the Hot electric chill after enlightenment (or Mountain man) in the high Dantian is called the pure yang that is achievable by realizing the Tao/One (that came from perfect balance of the Yin an Yang or by annihilation of duality).
But what happen if that person didn't practiced Qi cultivation or any physical exercise? (In Zen or Buddhism you don't have martial arts but you can too achieve that state.)
Is that process can be repeated at will without consequence on health?
>>
>>37749828
No offense but none of that makes any sense nor is it explained simple.
>the Hot electric chill after enlightenment
no idea what you're talking about.

Qi is nothing but energy generated by the body, there is nothing mystical about it. When you're cold and you shiver, the body generates heat. That is qi. The qi in the high level practices is just ions, being stored and generated by the nervous system(look up the enteric nervous system and the vagus nerve) in much bigger than normal quantities. This can be easily observed in videos of masters such as John Chang foe example.

Pure Yang, in the context of internal alchemy just means a consciousness that can exist outside the confines of the material body(which in this context is Yin). Basically the old Daoists observed that the consciousness is just a matrix of energy existing within the confines of the material body and saw that once the body dies, the energy dissipates and is reabsorbed by nature. They aimed to create an energetic substrate that can hold this energy matrix and live eternally as pure energy. That's what the end goal of alchemical Daoism is. In this case transcending duality means going beyond the body which is a combination of yin(matter) and energy or consciousness(yang) and becoming Pure Yang(pure energy). It has very little to nothing to do with the Buddhist understanding of non duality.
In fact Buddhism and Daoism are opposing view on transcendence. Buddhism achieves it by subsequent dissolution and deconstruction until the ego ceases and they "become one with everything" while Daoists seek eternal crystallization of the self and becoming their own self-sufficient "everything".
That being said, I have never seen this thing happen, neither to Buddhists or Daoists. Of all the masters I met, only one said that he knew some monk hermit that achieved Xiantian and I would take that with a grain of salt desu.
>>
>>37749828
>But what happen if that person didn't practiced Qi cultivation or any physical exercise?
you can't achieve a "qi-based" ascension, without having qi. So either they have qi and call it something else or don't have qi and reach a totally different outcome. My money is on the second option
>Is that process can be repeated at will

As I said before, Daoist enlightment and Buddhist enlightment aren't the same thing as far as I'm aware. In fact, even within Buddhism there exists different flavors of enlightment as, for example, Jalu or rainbow body in Vajrayana is not quite the exact same thing as sudden enlightment in japanese budhism or the same as the original enlightment as was reached by Sakyamuni
>consequence on health
everything that works with qi need you to be in perfect health or else it will make any health issues even worse
>>
File: Revelation.png (400 KB, 543x544)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>37749975
You are all wrong what you call Qi other tradition call it spirit or Aura (wings of angel).

I have concluded after reading many tradition books they have all the same teaching in common. The Qi think come from Egypt probably by Vedic teachings, they only removed the wouwou God/Brahama BS that why Daoist hate Buddhism who force only the one path. It's an electrochemical process (physical) that is triggered by the mind, achieving Tao (One) is shutting off the mind (Emptiness, the left part of the brain create duality) then the high vibrational state (Love / Peace state) of the body release the pure yang or spirit or the field.
By shutting off / reset the mind the body believe the body is dying and release all the hormones are being released in the body to wake up every organs, that overload of nervous system is the hot (high vibrational) electrical chill or what you call pure yang.

There is only two state of the body : two polarity : high vibration (Enlightened / Immortal) and low vibrational (everyone else / mortal).

This is secret of Dao : Balance that annihilate duality in the mind and produce Tao and release pure yang awakening Dantian.

Everything else is exaggerated story.
>>
>>37749116
>So that's why it usually consists of a series of practices(minimum of 2, but usually 3-4) that are performed over 3-5 years until it finally activates and you can start to work with it and generate qi
Details, my guy, let people know what to do and how.
>>
>>37750236
>I have concluded after reading many tradition books
>word salad
>frog picture
opinion discarded
>>
>>37749116
>3-4 things that need to happen in order to rebecome active and the activation process is a gradual thing

It only takes 100 days daily dantian meditation.

>If the dantian is cultivated, it generates on itws own more and more qi

No you need to have (part of) your focus on the lower dantian 24/7. The dantian doesn't generate qi. Food, air, and what your parents gave you is where qi comes from.(also earth, sky, stars etc, but that's more advanced) Dantian is the origin point of your body, by focusing there the qi goes there and can feed the rest of your body via the channels in the most optimal way. It's also a transformation point where the bad qi becomes good qi.

> work with it and generate qi

Idk what you mean with this, dantian meditation itself is already working with qi. If you are talking about external qi practices, you need to work with the middle dantian, which can only happen after the lower dantian is cultivated.
>>
>>37742161
I recommend you look into yoga and buddhist meditation too, it's the same shit really with prana shakti and chitta shakti. Looking into different but similar models will help build a better perspective on how it really works, because at the end of the day it all syncretizes from the same sources.

Dharana Darshan is a helpful reading.
>>
>>37750505
>It only takes 100 days
It takes much longer, and depending on health might never actually happen. In classical texts, when they say "100 days" just means something that takes a while to complete, it's an euphemism
>have (part of) your focus on the lower dantian 24/7.
you do not. In fact you can activate it and start generating qi without even concentrating at all on it
>The dantian doesn't generate qi
It does. it's a generator and a battery. The more advanced you are, the more you can generate and store qi,
>by focusing there the qi goes there
common misconception, but you're free to believe what you want. In reality, qi that you get there via intention just stays around the general abdominal area and never enters the true dantian. In time it may start to feel like a ball but it's just a thought construct, it's what they call a false ldt. It has a very very low capacity of storing qi andit dissipates if you don't keep on focusing on it. It's also not connected to the meridians. A true dantian is a physical organ that generates, stores and releases orders of magnitude more qi than a false ldt does. It's inactive in all adults and undeveloped in kids. It's also directly connected to the meridians.
>bad qi becomes good qi.
you sure there isn't an evil dantian that stores the bad qi and an angelic dantian that stores the good qi?
>Idk what you mean with this, dantian meditation itself is already working with qi.
Dantian meditation as you described and as is usually taught by most schools does work with qi, just not the right type of qi. The true qi that comes from transforming jing can only be gotten by having a real dantian, and, believe me or not, you guys don't have it. The way to test it is by emitting qi as a strong electric current. No electric qi, no real ldt, simple as
The qi you guys use and the method you use to store it means you'll never have enough qi or the right amount of qi to get to the higher practices. You're stuck and don't even know it
>>
>>37750254
>Details, my guy, let people know what to do and how.
1. I don't do this purely for selfless reasons(although I do want to correct some misconceptions), these sessions help me organize my knowledge. Believe it or not, you don't get spoon fed this type of information in the east, you have to piece it together after many years of practice and sprinkled bits by your master
2. I'm not allowed to by blood oath(not joking)
3. Even if I was allowed, some parts necessitate people to see it, it's quite difficult to explain in words what exactly you should be doing
>>
>>37750636
You are part of Zhengyi or Quanzhen? What school and who is your teacher?

The dantian is literally the engine of the channels. It has connections to for instance the dumai and renmai vessels.Thats why all channel circulation meditations start and finish there. I guess you have never done that.
If the dantian is a physical organ, show me the pictures of this organ.

>The qi you guys use and the method you use to store it means you'll never have enough qi or the right amount of qi to get to the higher practices. You're stuck and don't even know it

Tell me what school you learn and who is your teacher, because I learn different things.
My teacher is 15th generation disciple of You Xuande headmastar of Wudangpai. There are many different sects and methods.
>>
>>37748616
By chopping your balls off as did the eunuchs of old
>>
>>37751152
>Zhengyi or Quanzhen
No, none of those although when I was younger I did a few retreats with Liping, which is Quanzhen, if I'm not mistaken
>What school and who is your teacher?
as I said in a previous post, I will not start this "my daddy is better than yours" stuff itt. The temple and school is in Anhui province and it's not one of the mainstream ones
>The dantian is literally the engine of the channels.
pcorrect
>it has connections to for instance the dumai and renmai vessels
also correct
>all channel circulation meditations start..
this is where you go astray. The dantian is like a generator. If it's active, all the qi it generates will enter the meridians via the pressure the ldt exerts. If your true dantian was active, there would be 0 reasns to do any channel meditations at all, as this would be passively achieved just by having the lower dantian do what it's supposed to do. And yes that includes the Xiao Zhou Tian
>I guess you have never done that.
I have not for reasons mentioned above
>If the dantian is a physical organ, show me the pictures of this organ.
It's the enteric nervous system. Its the only structure in the lower abdominal cavity that has the ability to work with electrons directly and is in direct connection with the brain. If you want to get into how the connection is done with the middle dantian also look into the vagus nerve (pic related)
>because I learn different things.
I'm aware of that. Most people do and that's exactly why most people get nowhere
>headmastar of Wudangpai
If that is who I think it is, then that's not a real sect, it's a mockup made for tourists and photo sessions, just like the Shaolin temple.
But even if I'm wrong, ask yourself this:
>can my master prove to me without any shadow of a doubt that what I practice is real and leads where it's supposed to do?
>am I happy with the progress I'm making?
If these two answers are what they should be, then all is good
>>
>>37751410
>If that is who I think it is, then that's not a real sect, it's a mockup made for tourists and photo sessions, just like the Shaolin temple.

He is the most respected Daoist in China. One of the few legit ones. There are many wudang sects and lots are "fake" Just like Shaolin has like 12 temples/sects and only one is legit.

>there would be 0 reasns to do any channel meditations at al

It is very good to learn your bodys qi system and it helps clearing blockades.
If you want to learn proper acupuncture it is a must.

>dantian is part of the nervous system.

Dantian is part of the Qi sysytem. Qi is qi. Qi is not energy, the nervous system, electricity or whatever the westerners come up with. You will learn this when you train more and become more advanced.
>>
>>37750636
I'm pretty confident that in raja yoga the equivalent to "Activating" the lower dantian is done through the first four stages of yogic meditation in a mostly passive manner, which is quite a contrast with some of these TCM schools which seem to have some sort of super secret, complex and dangerous program for "activating" the dantian.

I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to TCM what are your thoughts on this, or am i missing something here?
>>
>>37751673
>Qi is not energy, the nervous system, electricity or whatever the westerners come up with.
The more these practices are thought as magical and unknowable, the easier it is for cons to fool people and for people to delude themselves.
The moment these are demystified, all that facade falls.
Say that qi is this mystical thing that no one knows where it comes from, what it does or how it manifests, and you have a free hand to consider anything as authentic or legit.
>sure, we all practice internal alchemy, but they get fire qi, and they get cold qi, and they get x-ray qi although we are all transmuting the same jing to what it was supposed to be the same qi
>sure we all have dantians but some get them in 5 years, some get them in 5 minutes, some already have them while others construct them
>we all emit qi, but some emit it as a tingling, other emit it without any sensations, other emit it as good thoughts,etc

They can't be all right, some of those are wrong.
But if you demystify qi and instead of
>magical energy
ions moving within the body
>meridians
electrical pathways in the body
>dantian
function of the nervous system of storing and generating electrons
>qi emission
strong electrical current
then it's much harder to delude people because using the same well-defined materials will result in the same exact, verifiable product every single time.
>>
>>37751710
>what are your thoughts on this
I'm not aware of it, send me a link and I'll have a look and tell you what I think
>>
>>37750687
>Believe it or not, you don't get spoon fed this type of information in the east, you have to piece it together after many years of practice and sprinkled bits by your master
I do know but because it's not exactly easy to find any master for even the most basic of stuff like any dantian activation and true qi generation, one is obliged to ask where he can if there's possibility at all.
>I'm not allowed to by blood oath(not joking)
I understand, that's not so rare, even for some secrets in western traditions. Can you get a permission to share the most basic stuff or simply direct one to some source made by someone else that'd give a solitary interested person something worthwhile to work with?
>Even if I was allowed, some parts necessitate people to see it, it's quite difficult to explain in words what exactly you should be doing
That's also understandable but beggars aren't choosers. Better somewhat flawed, hard to understand info that still can give one hope for some ballpark of progress than no worthwhile info at all.
>>
>>37751793
The way you describe it makes me think that all TCM dantian/neidan stuff is is from working perspective working with energies on etheric level (associated with the subtle/spiritual body closest to physical as well as impulses of nerves etc), albeit both super-specialized and more effectively/efficiently than usual. Do your practices allow abilities associated more with other "levels" like astral projection or psychometry?
>>
>>37751980
> is is from working perspective working with energies on etheric level (associated with the subtle/spiritual body closest to physical as well as impulses of nerves etc)
I would say it's completely physical even, and what appears not to be is just not understood. I can emit the qi as an electric current and I have measured it more than once, both mine and that of my brothers. You can measure frequency, amperage and how many volts it has. If enough of this current reaches your brain you get powers such as seeing through objects, seeing auras, seeing a few seconds into the future, etc.
You get this curent and push it along specific meridians in a specific order for a specific amount of time and you get an anti gravity type of field that if strong enough allows for levitation, etc.
>Do your practices allow abilities associated more with other "levels" like astral projection or psychometry?
Yes they do, and on significantly more deep level than what normal practices get you. The reason is that all those "powers" need energy to work, and the amount of energy and the "quality" of energy most people generates is thousands of time less then we do.
So not only you get these type of siddhis, but once you unlock them they are no longer finicky, they work just like any other sense
>>
>>37752074
>If enough of this current reaches your brain you get powers
If that'd be the case, wouldn't basically sending low electric charge through one's head give the person superpowers?
<Yes they do, and on significantly more deep level than what normal practices get you. The reason is that all those "powers" need energy to work
That is a bit suspicious. I am pretty confident that at least at certain level, some abilities like projection one can reliably use with no "energy" (no practices for any dantian or similar, pure meditation and experience stemming from previous projections).
Any way you could present any such siddhi to anons if yours are supposedly this much more effective and reliable? I know, you don't owe anyone any proof (or can claim you're not allowed to) but you have to admit your claims are somewhat... boastful.

Either way, it's interesting but hard to really treat it too seriously, unless you can kindly get permission to/guide people to something workable, like what >>37751954 asks.
>>
>>37752074
I was once pushing something i can feel and generate in my body (i don't know if it's qi) into my head while relaxing on my chair and my eyes started to go crazy, my body started to feel like it was melting and i started seeing giant crosses engulfed in flames (even though i'm not christian). People in this board told me that was dangerous and i shouldn't send it to my head, i wonder if you're talking about the same thing i experience.
>>
>>37752137
you had a stroke
>>
>>37752149
Not really, it was a state i was able to abandon with just opening my eyes and i was feeling great aside from the uncomfortable eye movements.
>>
>>37752118
>If that'd be the case, wouldn't basically sending low electric charge through one's head give the person superpowers?
The qi has to go through 3 stages of refinement before you can push it into the brain and it can be used by the brain to supercharge itself.
The electric qi that most are aware of, like the one emitted by John Chang, can be emitted before any of those stages and at that point it is as far as I can tell, just a flux of ions. The only requirement is to have a true dantian, some true qi in it and to have the yong quan points open. What it is at the higher levels that makes this current more "digestible" by the brain, I don't know, as it gets more qualities that it didn't have before, like mobility, stays down on its own accord, can be emitted though air across very small distances, etc. I still maintain it's nothing magical and even then you can still measure it with electronic devices.
>any way you could present any such siddhi to anons
I have countless videos of me emitting the electric qi into people and objects, but it wouldn't prove anything(it's fake, he uses a device, he's hypnotizing people. people are overreacting, etc) and at best it would make me famous which is not something I want. I don't sell anything nor do I teach anything. You want to believe me, fine. You don't, same
>>
>>37752137
If qi is pushed in a place where the meridians aren't sufficiently developed beforehand, then the qi fries them. Thsi happens a lot to people who don't have a true dantian as the meridians don't develop on their own sin the fake dantian is not connected to them.
it's basically what happens during kundalini. People generate some qi, the meridians aren't developed and the dantian is not active to store it and the qi runs amok frying all the circuitry in his path.
Or that other anon was right and you had a ministroke
>>
>>37752269
Nah it wasn't a stroke, i'm able to generate this tingling sensation in my body and move it around and build up the feeling in one place too, i just found out randomly years ago and i just play with it when i'm bored. I've got "burned" before by sending it for too long to my legs.

What you say seems to fit what i've experienced with it so i'll take it.
>>
>>37742161
Yin is empty
Yang is full
Each contains the potential and the seed for each other
>>
>>37752195
>I still maintain it's nothing magical and even then you can still measure it with electronic devices.

You are so full of shit. People have tried to measure this. The body does have a electrical system, but it doesn't follow the paths of the qi channels. The body does have a nervous system, but it doesn't follow the same paths as the qi channels. Just because you don't understand qi, doesn't make it magical. You just don't understand it.

>can be emitted though air across very small distances
And yet we split clouds with our class.
>>
>>37751793
> ions moving within the body
This would explain why Hindu priests and kings were used to drink golden water (water with thin particle of Gold.) If you could somehow plate your inside body with Gold, you could probably use Qi emission without risk of Stroke or heart / brain / liver failure.
>>
bump
>>
>>37753512
Not that anon:
>Specifically, anatomical observations of body scan data demonstrated that the fascia network resembles the theoretical meridian system in salient ways, and physiological, histological, and clinical observations support this hypothesis
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6448339/
>>
>>37748548
This. If someone can help with that, that'd be worth quite a bit. Apparently just meditation doesn't cut it.
>>
>>37755862
>looks like
>>
>>37753512
you are the man in the red hat trying to ward off giraffes
cloud doesnt part on its own -> we didnt try hard enough
cloud part on its own -> we did it boiz
>>
>>37743535
>Yin can mean inside and Yang can mean outside
A bit of yin is inside of yang and a bit of yang is inside of yin
>>
>>37744284
This is accurate, thank you for putting into words what I've been experiencing over the last few years
>>
>>37760222
Look like Yin and Yang are something and the opposite. I prefer the Egyptian version of It:
> Yin
Passive / Teaching or learning / Feeling
> Yang
Active / Action / Thoughts
> Qi
Is probably born from the dance or friction between the two previous one.
>>
>>37749945

They don't tell laymen anything, if they do know anything. I'm observed some incredible stuff, I'm sure you have too
>>
>>37745957
Think I looked up your tripcode on the archive once

Do the drums that abide in emptiness mean anything to you
Fair warning its a Buddhist term but the description should sound right if you've felt it

I think you mentioned in the archive you understood a cultivation instruction in the i Ching? Could you point me to a good translation and the relevant pages

I got just enough from "the little book of Hercules" to be certain I changed myself but its incomplete
Just enough I can parse the scraps in the heap of entry level texts that make up most occult literature that the novices will barely comprehend enough to choke on but my progress is stuck and these entry texts and novices petty tricks are barely worth trying to shovel through any more
>>
>>37742161
Not a practitionaire but I feel discomfort and tightness in the chest where the middle dantian is in this image. I also feel hungry for air. It may just be some physical condition but I am not sure. Thoughts on what is causing it? I know TCM connects depression with the lungs.
>>
>>37765311
Try rhythmically tapping the inner part of your arms with your fingers, from wrist to shoulder (arm semi-extended, palm upwards), do it five to ten times in one arm and then on the other one. Do it if you're experiencing the symptoms you're talking about and tell me how it affects them.
>>
>>37765381
Forgot to say, apply some force to the tapping, make it closer to slapping.
>>
>>37765311
I still feel it but less preassure maybe and I think I can breathe better. Is this placebo?
>>
>>37765823
Nah, it's not placebo and the effects will only last for a few short minutes. I was just probing to see how bad it was. I recommend you start practicing either qigong or yoga and focus on the meridians/nadis in your arms and the front of your body, specifically from throat to navel, circulating energy through them will improve the overall health of your respiratory system and your heart.

I am a raja yoga practitioner, but qigong will be easier for you and will give you quicker health benefits starting from zero. One thing people need to know, is that learning these practices purely to cultivate health benefits isn't complicated.
>>
>>37765861
I was doing the 5 tibetans for a few months. Do they not effect the meridians in the arms and body? Also what exactly is my condition? Stuck energy?
>>
>>37765921
Everything affects everything, but doing the five tibetan rites without having worked first on your "energetic" system and trained your awareness for it, you're basically stretching.

I don't know what your condition is, i just know some of the nadis in your frontal passage area are heavily blocked. These are directly connected to the nadis in the inner part of your arms and by stimulating them you can squeeze some flow through the front passage nadis and slightly revitalize them.

You don't need to deep dive into anything, your attention or awareness moves the energy, just focus on circulating your attention through this areas, up and down from navel to throat and from throat to navel in a straight line, just doing this will stimulate the flow of energy in the area and help clean the nadis.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.