[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tad total alien death.png (391 KB, 1200x800)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>lying in bed trying to go to sleep
>turn around in bed to lie on your side
>see pic related peeking at you from your bedroom door

What would you do?
>>
Turn to the other side
>>
>>37743687
Unzip my dick
>>
>>37743687
Tell him to leave me alone and go away
>>
File: 1683373129170256.jpg (134 KB, 729x960)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37743687
>>
Take my pants of and stick my butt up while I pretend I am asleep.
>>
>>37743705
You sound like every woman after a night out at the bar.
>>
>>37743687
Do a reality check.
If it's a dream, probably try fucking it.
If it's real, promptly shit myself.
>>
>>37743687
FUCK IT THEN EAT IT
>>
>>37743821
That's not consent, anon.
>>
>>37743687
Was in such a situation with a friend. We were chilling and talking on a night over at his place, about two hours after blue light pored through his windows and around 3am. Such a thing opened his door and peeped at us, though about 2/3rds of the face was visible in our experience. The whole peep show lasted about one and half to two seconds, then the figure abruptly closed the door. It looked kind of shocked that we were still awake, but we were obviously talking and had a lamp on. I guess it was expecting the super sleep hypnosis/paralysis/trance field to be on and active and it wasn’t working or something, I don’t know. The only person there in the house with us was his mom who was sleeping downstairs so my first thought was, “Damn my friend’s mom looks really sick,” then I realized the head was about at door knob height and the face wasn’t recognizably any kind of thing I’d seen on a human. Anyway, my friend starting saying, “What was tha-” after the door closed and I very sternly silently shushed him, and we didn’t talk for about an entire hour, just sat there staring at the door. After that hour we just continued taking about it and did not go to sleep. The next morning we asked his mom if she had come up to check on us in the night and she said no. So basically what I did in such a peep circumstance was to be vigilant and listen carefully, but now my schizo ass would yell such things as “Lord rebuke you!” and “I have authority to tread on snakes and scorpions; does a little bug wanna get squished?”
>>
>>37743687
I would probably be a little startled upon waking and then I'd try to communicate with the little guy.
>>
>>37744321
Why, are you generally game for a round or two of fetishistic medical torture with no anesthesia in the wee hours of the night or are you only so kinky when a foreigner breaks into your home?
>>
>>37744193
There is no bigger turn off than affirmative consent; that’s at least what these beings believe.
>>
Depends. If it looks like what ghostfucker anon described; would try to the ayy.
Otherwise after the initial guttural terror wears off I would try to communicate.
>>
>>37743687
Cave in the skull of the nignog trespassing ayy, I don't care that you come from another galactic hood, you want to come in peace knock on the door
>>
>>37743687
Tell it to leave in the name of the Word, Yeshua, and watch as it is grudgingly compelled to obey. Aliens are demons, and nothing anyone says will change my mind.
>>
>>37744277
nice
>>
>>37744405
>Humans create the most powerful thought form through collective belief for 200p years, the most fanatical faith the universe has ever seen, a multidimensional egreoguere acting a as guardian to mankind
>Be interdimensional ayy aware of the effects of consciousness in reality
Get BTFO as it hears the incantation " IN THE NAME IS JESUS CHRIST"
>literal wizards and paladins of the universe

Magic exist, and unironically Jesus Christ is king
>>
>>37743687
Call upon Wotan for power and tear it limb from limb in divinely empowered rage.
>>
>>37744405

if it has got a hard body and technology behind it then you would still have to hunt it down to be sure it wont come back anytime soon (with mechanic weapons)
just to be sure

and it will flee not because of its "demonic" origin but only because its technology..... or as you cavemen would call it "magic" is not working at those moments for some reason

but there might be huge differences and some might visit with good intention and different looks so sometimes maybe dont target it if you are not sure
>>
File: 5678657.gif (3.15 MB, 400x224)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB GIF
>>37744464
No there is no magic the word magic is just a substitute word for modern humanity for things they dont understand the working mechanism of....
>>
>>37744405
King
>>
File: 1713719989804518.png (320 KB, 715x470)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>
>>37744645
I don't get it
>>
>>37743687
i would absolutely shit my bed bro
>>
>>37744536
>Mechanical weapons
>implying they don't just flee the vessel to the factory to inhabit another
There's a reason they don't retrieve crashes and give 0 fucks about the pilots.
Even if they did care, if it was a really important mission and they couldn't be fucked to send out another, they would just freeze you or dull your consciousness until you can't fight back.
Yeshua anon might be onto something though. They seem to really hate Jesus, they call crosses "slave collars".
>>
YOOOO SUP NIGGA
>>
>>37744340
If it's peaking from the door and hasn't tried to grab me maybe it's being cautious. Did it actually break in or has it been with me all along in a higher dimension overlapping me.
>>
>>37743690
Why does your dick have a zipper
>>
Do what I did the last time it happened. Stab it in the eyes and chase down it's friends. At least, that's what always happens when they're in my dreams.
>>
File: 1706317159364.jpg (46 KB, 469x750)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>37743687
I have an irrational trauma/terror to the ayyyyyyys since I was around 8yo. I'm a 33 yo fag and still the feeling of dread persists to this day...

Does anyone feels or felt the same?
How can I overcome this fear to something that doesn't exist and I have never seen before?
>>
>>37743687
Charge at it with knife. At least if I die I die as a warrior.

No fucking alien/demon shit will disturb my peace without repercussions. And what else is here to do anyway? Lie still? As the space rapist does what he wants? Aliens and demons whatever the fuck kike shit can fuck off.

t. Sag
>>
>>37743687
Invite him or her into my bed for sex
>>
>>37744972
At about the same age I started having nightmares about them constantly. All the way into my 30s. Then one night after a particularly bad week, I just had enough. In the beginning of a dream with them again something in my mind snapped and I told them to fuck off. From there, I stabbed one in the eye and the rest were too shocked to immediately respond. The nightmares have since ended and so has my fear of them.
>>
>>37744972
Impossible honestly. >>37744991
I'm that poster. I used the be afraid of that crap like you. You have to understand that you will have no choice if shit like that happens. I honestly doubt it will. 99,9% chance that you wait or fear fucking nothing.

Alien abductions are most common in third world countries and America. Take it as you will man. But I doubt it's actual aliens doing the abductions.
>>
>>37745009
Based
>>
File: 1697351808122741.jpg (28 KB, 441x329)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>37744405
>Various experiences who prayed during their abductions only to find out the aliens were amused
>>
>>37743687
Usually if that happens you know you "are being watched" before you turn your physical eyes, so it's better not to turn anyway
>>
>>37744972
They do exist and you have absolutely nothing to fear as proved through the double slit experiment you are literally creating your own fear based reality through your belief and perception of a negative entity wanting to harm you. I would absolutely suggest meditation and praying to god, your archangel guardians and loving guides for faith and healing and truth by giving them complete permission to do so, to help in delivering you from negative belief systems and thought processes, because the higher dimensional beings on our planet and throughout the galaxy only want to help us and spread all loving and positive energies. Your are a higher dimensional being yourself living the illusion of a 3D reality. Healing your pineal gland can also give you a better connection to your soul and intuition and thereby making communication with your angel guides that much easier. I wish the best for you friend! I love you very much.
>>
>>37744972
>>37746339
Frequency healing also does wonders for repairing DNA, improving your mental and emotional health, connecting you with your soul and guides and healing the pineal gland!

https://youtu.be/pSXgXAqomMY?si=tE36bqjbCTPaNhC1

https://youtu.be/9GBGdHa_-6U?si=Tz1qruCEKClxRnnX

https://youtu.be/3J4g9gpT9BY?si=WegVuqa9DFGklEE6
>>
>>37743687
I’m pulling out my 6 inch wang
>>
>>37743687
Happens to me daily. Just turn back over
>>
>>37743687
Give E.T. a crash course on the castle doctrine.
I wonder if I'd get a national holiday or a statue on Pennsylvania Avenue or something for being the first man to slot a spaceman.
>>
i spent several years fully conscious during a majority of the visits.. for me it would simply be a matter of whether i recognize the being or not. last time i was fully conscious while onboard and as they returned me to the location that had picked me up from i didn't recognize the little guy.. he seemed like a younger generation and had a slightly different attitude than the beings i had been familiar with years before. that last time was the very early days of june of 2020
>>
>>37747118
the first time was a big deal though.. happened in 1991. i was shocked at the moment by the fact that i recognized him from a previous encounter that i had no conscious understanding of until the moment i was standing fully conscious in front of him again years later
>>
>>37746339
you're a fucking moron. How do u think they detect electron or photons? Its the equipment that interacts with them that causes the change. Now youtube click bait videos and science for dummies has taught you brainlets some kind of law of attraction make your own reality bullshit.
An 'observer' is not needed. When they talk about the observer in the experiment they are talking about scientific equipment used to measure it. Therefore humans 'create their own reality' as much as the screen the photon hit.
In fact anything the photon interacts with causes the wave function to collapse. How about an empty beer bottle, that creating its own reality?
It just pisses me off, someone asks a question and he gets pray to your 5d archangel guardians and don't worry anyway you're really god manifesting blah blah blah
Greys are evil cunts. Fuck them
>>
>>37747144
and i'll continue by saying if they are visiting you it's for one or two reasons OP.
1. Your family has been victim of this through the generations and they are continuing whatever the fuck they are doing through you.
2. You have elevated yourself above the herd through dreams or spirituality and that got their attention. You may notice you're suddenly not the man you used to be - In this case you've had your wings clipped.
>>
>>37743687
Hey, it's lain!
>>
File: Majestic...jpg (44 KB, 375x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
>>37744356
>t. Diddy
>>
>>37743687
the very idea scares the shit outta me and ruined my evening yesterday but i decided to come back and post and i have an extreme primal fear of big black eyes. i also cant stand being near big owls in the zoo etc. i am aware of "the forth kind" but this started decades before. now i dont claim to have been abducted because i cant really prove more than severe sleep paralysis.
i am really no pussy but i honestly believe id just pass out.
>>
>>37743687
chase after it and DEMAND answers about our existence!
also i make him take me to his ship and get me out of this hellhole
>>
>>37752766
i wouldnt be suprised if it anwers:
>i was about to ask you the same thing bro.
>>
>>37746339
This is a good post, I am not the OP you quoted but I love you too friend.
>>
>>37744921
Because inside it is an enormous dick.
>>
>>37754409
>I love you
Gay.
>>
I invite it into bed with me.
>inb4 it smells
I’ve been using sulfur soap to acclimate myself.
>>
pull out a whiteboard and proceed to explaing him how he isn't an actual alien
>>
>>37754636
lmao this
>>
File: A very nice fellow.jpg (107 KB, 880x480)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>37743687
>Frigidity

I was about to make erotic comments but I've decided not to make with the happy times since most people are uncool and prefer to be sad for the love of money , that and existential fear.

"Lose the weights chief"

>In my mind I'm free and rising
>>
Pray for protection to God from deceptive and evil entities unto peace.
>>
File: 1704067841463880.png (92 KB, 498x466)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>37743687
>>
>>37743687
They all fall to .45 ball. What have I to fear?
>>
>>37744921
That's how cyborg foreskin works
>>
I've seen those aliens before with my own eyes. The trick is to not be paralyzed with fear. Your hands go right through them. Stand up and hit them. Walk into them. You'll see that they're really ghosts, and ghosts are much easier to deal with. It's just they're ghosts with the ability to paralyze you, so don't let them paralyze you. If you don't want to be paralyzed, then there's nothing stopping you from fighting back.

Closing your eyes also makes them disappear. They can't act when they're not visible.

It is NOT sleep paralysis. It is real, and they can and will hurt you. But you are stronger than them and they can't control you unless you let them. I'm pretty sure they're holograms piloted remotely.

Once you understand the (((MECHANISM))) it all makes sense. I recommend you read Manga if you want to understand mechanisms more. Just go with the flow and you're invincible.
>>
>>37755014
>Your hands go right through them. Stand up and hit them. Walk into them. You'll see that they're really ghosts
>It is NOT sleep paralysis. It is real, and they can and will hurt you.

I don't think I understand. They are not corporeal, but they can still hurt you?
>>
>>37755014
this sounds very much like this rancher reported. stardust ranch or what was it? they even had a duplicate of his wife spending an entire evening with him when she was gone? remember that case?
anyway you are creeping me out i still couldnt sleep lmao. and it has been over 10 years i had a serious episode like this. and i cannot remember ever seeing one directly but feeling the presence and maybe seeing humaniod shapes.
i however literally pissed myself a little in the cologne zoo once because of a snow owl but i guess its that goddamn movie. i am 38 and have been in jail 3 times so i am by god no whiny bitch but these things they scare the shit out of me. like a hardcoded response.
>>
File: 1711682247812507.jpg (14 KB, 406x483)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Masturbate while maintaining decisive eye contact
Look, there was a time when I was really REALLY afraid of ghosts and darkness for some reason. Grew up with those grainy shitty ghost videos.
One night I was home alone and I fapped to some silly hentai, and I had the same thought.
>what if i see a ghost peeking at me from behind my bedroom door
And I burst out laughing at the mental image. It's so fucking silky, I haven't been afraid or even pay attention to the seriousness of a paranormal encounter ever since. I think it's one of those facts of the Dao, universe, God whatever, that the goofy are protected. After all you need to become like children, Jesus said.
>>
>>37744554
pendant
>>
Kill aliens
Behead aliens in the streets
Roundhouse kick an alien into the curb
Crash into aliens at 60 mph
Break aliens bones
Nuke aliens
Throw an alien baby into the trash can
>>
>>37755014
>I've seen those aliens before with my own eyes. The trick is to not be paralyzed with fear. Your hands go right through them. Stand up and hit them. Walk into them. You'll see that they're really ghosts, and ghosts are much easier to deal with. It's just they're ghosts with the ability to paralyze you, so don't let them paralyze you. If you don't want to be paralyzed, then there's nothing stopping you from fighting back.
>Closing your eyes also makes them disappear. They can't act when they're not visible.
>It is NOT sleep paralysis. It is real, and they can and will hurt you. But you are stronger than them and they can't control you unless you let them. I'm pretty sure they're holograms piloted remotely.
>Once you understand the (((MECHANISM))) it all makes sense. I recommend you read Manga if you want to understand mechanisms more. Just go with the flow and you're invincible.
interesting
may be useful
>>
>>37743687
Ask for a bedtime story and offer to share my blanket.
>>
>>37755683
You're gonna give it the ol' anal probe aren't you? This is why aliens think it's custom
>>
>>37755694
Question for you: If you spent the night and found a condom up your ass in the morning would you tell anyone?
>>
>>37755702
In my own house it would certainly be a cause for concern. At least I don't have aids
>>
>>37755725
But would you tell anyone?
>>
>>37755740
>>37755725
Okay, let's say we went camping and you woke up with a condom in your butt, would you tell anyone?
>>
>>37755746
It seems you're not the only spy
>>
I would ask if it was the shadow person that appeared the same way in the mirror reflection as a kid. Then I would ask about [REDACTED]
>>
>>37743687
ask if it's got a doobie
>>
File: 1657774541639.jpg (149 KB, 709x1024)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>37743687
As always it depends on what it does. Usually they just watch. They've never come into my home so if one did I would only assume it was there to do something to me or my family. Assuming I can move, I would go for the iron sword I keep next to my bed that I had made for beheading them.
If it leaves, my plan is to get out of bed and loosely follow to make sure it's gone. Chances are it would have shifted dimensions and yeeted itself out of my field of view after I saw it anyways.
If it comes at me, I face it with blade in hand. No mercy for their soulless drones if they turn hostile.
If I'm ayy mindraped and can't do anything then I'm fucked I guess. I start praying and try to channel whatever energies I can to protect my physical and astral form.

Purge all xenos.
>>
File: 1701912727575435.png (697 KB, 1313x1143)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
>>37743687
I would poopy in my panties
>>
>>37743687
punch it in its faggy little fucking face, obviously. what kind of little bitch creeps around in the shadows like that?
>>
Show him my scalie folder and ask if reptilians have big tits and giant futa cocks like humans think they do.
>>
File: ei357x.gif (1.37 MB, 320x180)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>37743687
Offer it my wife and watch.
>>
File: Aliens are demons.png (2.48 MB, 1341x2956)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>>37743687
call to jesus
>>
>>37755039
>>37755057
>>37755629
If they win the fight over your body, you're FUCKED. It's decided within the first 10 minutes of seeing them. DO NOT let them paralyze you. If you're paralyzed, you're FUCKED and are getting abducted. And then they will CONTINUE to abduct you from there on out, since you're now marked for life.
If you resist paralysis, they're incorpreal and massive pussies. You will literally walk right through them your hands will go through their heads and they're not there, and at that point they fuck off.

Possibly they're the prepping stage for the actual abduction before real ayys come in, but if you see one, just don't be afraid. As long as you can move your body, you'll win the effort. They can't do anything if you're actively resisting so they rely completely on achieving full body paralysis first. They probably fuck off to the next victim if you're too much trouble, and it's also probably why they send holograms to do it.

Once you realize they're MASSIVE pussies, they're not that scary. But DO NOT let them paralyze you or else it'll never end and they'll always come back occasionally until you learn to resist them.

If you resist them once they'll stop appearing as frequently, but will still try since you're their mark. But the more you successfully resist, the longer they fuck off hoping you forget what you learned. This is why they target the mentally vulnerable in the first place, and it's why they can disappear for years or even decades as you get older. But always be ready for them, never let your guard down, or else it'll be back to business as usual with weekly abductions before you know it.
>captcha: JESUS
>>
File: 1598291551204.gif (376 KB, 250x250)
376 KB
376 KB GIF
>What would you do?
Refuse to sleep alone for the next few years.
Ask my parents to sit in in my room as I fall asleep, then decide to sleep in my parent's room. Develop a habit of always sleeping under the covers for the rest of my life in case they return.

Record the details of the technology and thinking patterns they describe. Use it to ace school and breeze through a lucrative biotechnology career.

30 years later get annoyed when they want to watch me meditate, even though they are generally encouraging and benevolent, knowing that they can paralyze my body and affect my memories even better than I've learned to.
>>
>>37743687
You truly believe aliens came from across the universe to fuck with you before you go to bed because even though to them they are normal beings and you are too they are fully aware of our culture and physiology to know that this would be a subtle way of evoking that situation
>>
File: sad boogaloo noises.jpg (112 KB, 747x612)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>tfw bedside SBR and NODs for the past 4 years but no aliens
>>
>>37757739
They're from here and their whole plan is to be absurd, ostracize you from your community with strange experiences, and just generally fuck with you and scramble your worldview.
>>
>>37743687
My what large eyes you have there. You must be cave-dwellers. Would be a shame if someone...
https://youtube.com/shorts/FUgCas2NqBc?si=GC61YB_bqiLbhWEf
>>
>>37754695
Wrong thread or full bot post?
>>
>>37754754
Getting mindjacked before you can reach your holster and suddenly deciding that you've no reason to draw it anymore, these small beings are harmless friends that you totally invited into your house and now they're going to take you to theirs for some medical procedures you would never to object to or even want to.
>>
ALIEN DISCLOSURE IMMINENT UFO ARRIVAL VERY SOON 2024 QAnon
Q
Dear Sirs, a very important classified video will be leaked before Full Alien Disclosure Occurs in the Months April 2024 Official Global Arrival Date please review attached Transcripts
I'm Formerly employee in DEEPSTATE Government Best Regards Goodluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGORuzZsCVU

Aliens UFO DID 911 TRUTH
When 9/11 happened, news in Australia initially reported that the US was attacked by aliens. There used to be videos of metal orbs flying right through the buildings coming from above instead of directly towards., RESEARCH THE FLAT EARTH.
>>
>>37743687
Start masturbating.
>>
>>37743687
Make sure they cant escape and maybe get some lube
>>
>>37744380
>what ghostfucker anon described
quick rundown
>>
>>37744972
Hey bro, me too. I'm 35 now. Between ages of 7 - 12 I was obsessed with UFOs and aliens. I would watch as much TV as I could about it. The internet wasn't as readily available then as it is today, at least in our household, so I didn't have access to the information people do today.

At some point I started being terrified of them. I also had a fear of E.T. and destroyed the VHS copy my family owned. I just knew something wasn't right, that it was evil.

Even just looking at that painting gives me goosebumps and fills me with dread.

Today I'm an Orthodox Christian and I'm of the view that these are not what they present themselves as and what our popular culture and disinformation agents like Steven Greer and his sort present them as. They are literally fallen angels/demons using science fiction, which has become so ubiquitous in our culture, to lead us astray from Jesus Christ and terrorize us, sowing mass confusion.
>>
>>37757705
Yeah, they're demons.
Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have Mercy on us sinners.
>>
>>37743687
well first id probably shit myself then i would call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and savior.

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;"
- Psalms 23:4
>>
File: 1686781364545253.webm (640 KB, 854x480)
640 KB
640 KB WEBM
>>37743687
tell it to fuck off and that it's not allowed to be in here.
>>
>>37743687
LOSE MY SHIT.

I'LL BET YOU THEY LEAVIN THE DOOR OPEN, AND THAT MEAN THE THERMOSTAT CUT ON. THAT THERMOSTAT CUT ON MEAN MY LIGHTBUILL GOES UP.

MY LIGHTBILL GO UP, MY FOOT GO UP THEY ASS!
>>
>>37757705
Why didn't you take a screenshot of your captcha??
>>
I unironically got dogpiled by a shitload of them when i woke out of the trance and said Im going to fuck this thing up for touching me along with this boiling rage i cant describe to this day. I felt these pushes at me to calm down and peace. I remember my throat hurting like hell and having to shit really bad and being in a bag after that. I remember moments of it. they treated me like a really pissed off cat at a groomers. it was humiliating as hell.
>>
>>37759575
Excellent post, I have had a similar experience, you made it out the wilderness, God is great!
>>
>plap plap plap plap plap plap plap plap plap
>>
File: war_on_mankind.jpg (256 KB, 1200x1698)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
Rape It in self defense and eating It, not in that particular order
>>
>>37743687
get up and challenge it to a fight
>>
>>37743687
What is this? Is this real?
>>
>>37761019
This image is so hot.
>>
>>37758692
I researched the flat earth and lo and behold it's dumb
>>
>>37743687
Presumably now the paralysis has kicked in and they are trying to mentally influence me into be a docile little fuck machine. This is the moment I've been training for, no NHI-Thot is getting my baby batter. Remembering techniques learned from Ann Duffel's "how to defend yourself against alien abduction", I focus on regaining control of a single digit, as I recite the Orthadox prayer of protection. The paralysis is broken, now the fun can begin. I finish removing my clothes. Fully erect, I begin yelling President Whitmore's speech from Independence Day as I advance on the tallest entity. The smaller greys attempt to intercept me, I grab one and crush its head between my hands, I snap anothers its neck effortlessly, not even slowing in pursuit of my prey. The tall grey attempts to escape me by phasing through the drywall but it doesn't realize I can walk through walls too, these walls, are paper thin, I burst through like the cool-aid man. A final short grey attempts to stop me, raising a black, wand like device towards me. I'm quicker, I snatch the wand right out of its pitifully weak grip. Then I grab the greylet, bend him over my knee and violently sodomize it with its own weapon, never breaking eye contact with the tall one, itself now paralyzed with fear. It manages to regain its composure just as I am upon it. Its attempts to physically resist only fuel my rage boner as I burst my cock through its chest cavity. I begin to thrust into it, its mental screams accelerate my lust, I'm close. Forcing it to its knees, I force my cock into its tight vestigial mouth cavity just as I bust. I pull out, my massive human cock has permanently changed its thin mouth slit into an open mouth look of shock. I think this amusing visage at it, then point to a mirror to allow it to confirm its disfigurement. I let this one escape with one last mental message: "Send More"
>>
>>37761946
man that was good
>>
>>37744972
34 here and been dealing with them since I was 6
I cannot sleep unless I've had a few beers in me
>>
>>37761024
This, they have little necks, you could easily wring it.
>>
>>37744972
yeah I grew up with a dad who, before he left, was absolutely obsessed with ayys to the point where there generally wasn't a single moment of the day he wasn't researching them or watching videos/docs about them.

I think this was from about 7 - 9 years old and it crippled me until I was about 19, maybe? I couldn't be alone and I couldn't get up at night to go piss because the intense feeling of dread, that I was going to be confronted by one in the kitchen or that one would be looking at me through the window etc.

On top of constant abduction nightmares and a recurring one where I'd look out my bedroom window and see a grey staring at me from behind our shed, one time I had the same dream but form the perspective of my back door, it got up and walked at me until I woke up.
>>
>>37762963
I'm 27 now and the dread has entirely left me but I'm convinced it's because at 22 I came pretty close to dying from suicidal anorexia and honestly came back a new person and turned everything around, I'm generally not a spiritual person but I dunno, feels right when I think about it.
>>
>>37743687
pull my fully loaded glock with one in the chamber and the safety already off from underneath my pillow and shoot it
>>
>>37743687
Rape it.
>>
>>37750882
>let me read about your people
>>
File: 1713010914376796.png (245 KB, 1080x1080)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
Grab the lube from the side of my bed!
>>
Engage in a staring contest until he leaves. And if he moves, I'm chasing.
>>
>>37755014
It's a fucking hologram you retard
>>
>>37761946
great work, several keks
>>
>>37743687
I used to get “visits” from them. The first time i was scared to death and I believe they use the fear as a gateway to controlling you. When I got older I learned that if you fight back, they eventually just leave you alone. At first it’s hard to move, and feels like when you’re in a dream, but I kept trying. I punched one of them and it honestly felt hollow. I would also have violent thoughts and project them as best as I could. I would fuck those lil’ nighas in the ass
>>
jerking off or using phantom limbs makes them go away, they also piss off if you grab your smartphone
>>
Already experienced something like this a few years ago.
I took a double-take in bed for 10-20 seconds before getting up and searching where it went within the house.
>>
File: 1660417574179110.webm (1.07 MB, 854x480)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB WEBM
The Las Vegas family who claimed to see aliens in their backyard is back in the news one year later, saying they had poltergeist activity in their house following the encounter. Not uncommon among CEIII.
https://www.newsnationnow.com/banfield/las-vegas-nonhuman-ufo-encounter-traumatizing-teen-says/
>>
File: isis.jpg (361 KB, 2048x1706)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>37744972
Same. It started at 5. I laid down in my bed and then a "jolt" passed through me, orange light in my room. I could not move a single muscle. That's when I saw a "tall grey" enter the room. After that I do not remeber anything. I used to call them electric skeleton as I did not know anything about ayys or ufo's. Fast foward to now and it started again but this time it's an grey but she looks like Isis. She wanted me to be with her I told her no. I feel like I'm getting stalked/hunted. Not gangstalked but by an non-human entity
>>
File: 1703916292920615.jpg (67 KB, 976x694)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>37743687
beat the fuck out of it, I work out so that I can kill a gray with my bare hands. This is not a joke. I could absolutely destroy an alien.

>>37744972
Yes, when I first saw the cover of Communion I had a legit panic attack. Like, heart pounding, body locking up, chills and tingles all over, adrenaline dump type panic attack.

I don't know if it's a weird phobia or I was actually abducted, but I do know that I saw "owl women" as a kid. I kept telling my mom about how they were watching us.
>>
>>37744972
The AYY meme helped me a lot. I just can't take these little fucks seriously anymore.
>>
>>37743687
say hello
>>
>>37743687
Call Jesus.
>>
File: R.jpg (47 KB, 393x342)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>37772947
Yes, my child. I'm always listening
>>
I would suppose that they have a deeper understanding of math and science and even psychic etc. realities. Thus I would do something like what I learned when i was a child, go through math proofs in your head to facilitate a connection. I'm talking Pi, geometry, algebra, and basic stuff
I would then pull out my AR-15 and Waste all of them
>>
>>37743687
Josh I told you not to take my key!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.