[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3902646_9294_4.jpg (38 KB, 750x422)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Why the fuck this thread keeps getting deleted Edition

Anyways yada yada this is a thread where we talk about astral projection and Lucid dreaming, Any question or inquiries ask them here and someone shall answer, So yeah both threads are mixed, Keep bumping so we don't lose this precious only real thread we have in this board

But what happned to me last night is that when i tried to sleep knowing full well about the etheric and real body double, I saw something in my eyes even tho i fucking closed them they opened by themselves and i saw some thin lines moving fast and when i opened my eyes i also saw them, I felt like i really reached it but got too scared and stopped it. Did i like finally come close to it ?
>>
bump
>>
>>37744266
>Why the fuck this thread keeps getting deleted
Can't let the prisoners slip outside the fence
They might get ideas and do something "dangerous" like overthrow the overseers or worse, escape
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1707381717252237.jpg (44 KB, 593x601)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
I can't stop dreaming about my ex even though I don't even wanna get back with her.
Now whenever I see her I realize it's just a dream and go lucid.
Thanks for the free lucid dream pass bitch
>>
>>37745342
Sad
>>
there is a shitty mod going around deleting threads at random. go report him https://www.4chan.org/feedback
>>
Used the sleep tape from wave 1 for the gateway experience, every time I do it it’s like my soul wants to leave my body
>>
Does praying a lot increase LD a lot? I don't mean praying for dreaming, just prayer/religious study and asceticism in general. Chanting mantra in sadhana 2-3 hours daily, for example.
>>
I kid you not guys, You need to learn more about AP'ing, there is some incredible lore about it and it'll become more easy to project.
You need to reach a profound trance state to project
>>
>>37745554
>You need to learn more about AP'ing, there is some incredible lore about it and it'll become more easy to project.
>You need to reach a profound trance state to project
You made the declaration. Lead the way on where to go fren.
>>
>>37745585
Read books of Astral projection, Trust me they work, i'm reading on by Robert bruce. It explains well how it works.
About the trance state i think that yesterday when i tried projecting i was tired so yeah, i focused primarly on my etheric body and i suddenly got that vibrational feel anyways i haven't projected yet but I actually saw some figures moving not in my room but in the darkness, it fucking frightened the shit out of me so i decided to move but still i saw them. I'm willing to try again. Anyways Astral projection is very real if you want to know
>>
>>37745649
Worth a shot. Some light reading is well worth doing after the day's work is done.
>>
>>37745539
In my experience anything that helps with “detaching from the physical body”, and especially then training to remain awake, helps with lucid dreaming and astral projection and whatever else is a conscious detachment from flesh matrix grid.
>>
>>37745117
when you become good enough at astral projection that you can do it daily, you see the true nature of reality, you see the afterlife, and you become free
>>
>>37745683
Opening the third eye is very hard, You must be a good person spiritually and separate from hedonism. Basically become Ascetistic but not in a religious way rather ethical way
>>
>>37745747
>but not in a religious way rather ethical way
I think a better way to state that would be that it should be a part of said individual's personal values, rather than because faith obligates them to. "I want to be this way, so I will," instead of, "I have to be this way, so I must." It is willful after all.

A lot of people genuinely struggle with this. How many things do people believe in because they were told to believe in it?
>>
>>37745776
Exactly, One must truly believe that he wants to be like that, One needs to make amend with himself, Freedom cannot be visually or mentally be acquired only if one frees himself truly then he can attain the real freedom
>>
>>37745747
Golden Rule + Bodhicitta + 5 Yamas would be a suitable or a great code for that?
>>
>>37744266
>Why the fuck this thread keeps getting deleted Edition
Because/x/ isnt a place for the paranormal anymore. Its for faggot christians to whine and morally browbeat you.
>>
>>37746305
Meh it's very easy to ignore them
>>
>>37744266
Easiest way to leave your body is to wake up in the morning and spend 30ish minutes getting getting breakfast or something then going back to sleep.
>>
Is it possible for a human being to Astral Project in your dream and influence it? I think one of my friends did this to me a few weeks ago. Where they literally appeared in my dream and said "I'm right here" then I touched their face. Almost as if they manipulated my dream
>>
>>37744266
how do i get my dream self to care about lucid dreaming. my dream self is fully aware that they are dreaming but doesn't give a shit enough to achieve lucidity. the explanation i was given by my dream self was "if you're asleep you dream."
>>
>>37747219
Same, I think you need insane amount of awareness to achieve that
>>
Hi, van anyone tell me about astral projection? I've trying with hemi syncs but I fall asleep.
While sometimes I manage to deep rest and feel the other Side, i never know what to do next.
Don't wanna be spoonfeed but Monroe prose filters me hard. And with hard I mean boring.
>>
>>37747141
Yes, it's possible, a friend of mine does it. She enteres my dreams and then tells me what I was dreaming about.
>>
>>37748064
I have someone that does that and did it just now I woke up now, how do I make them stop
>>
>>37744266
Okay, okay let's not shit the bed with this. First question anons, what is your technique for Astral Projection? Second do any of you faggots have the gateway tapes, if so please link them.
>>
>>37748847
Literally look them up on youtube
>>
>>37748869

Any recommendations?
>>
File: 1713142018112358.jpg (89 KB, 1024x980)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>37745539
I did semen retention for 40 days and meditated for an hour and a half each one of those days an I still get no dreams. I don't smoke weed either so I don't know what is wrong with my brain.
>>
>>37749062
Maybe those things don’t do anything and despite finding objective proof they don’t work you carry on regardless like a blind idiot fumbling in the endless void of failure.
>>
>>37749089
Oh, they definitely do things for me. I just don't get dream recall out of them. My recall has always been quite shit though so I don't know.
>>
>>37749098
Try everytime you have an opportunity, you get better with time and trial.
>>
>>37749098
Sometimes I have periods I go weeks without remembering dreams because an there are weeks I remember 5-8+ dreams every night.

I am in a difficult period this last 5 years too. If I could I would have a type writer right beside my bed.
>>
>>37749024
Search Robert monroe tapes on YouTube or Internet Archive
>>
>>37745747
Plenty of evil people can astral project at will, its to do with concentration and nothing else.

To go to the higher spiritual regions beyond the astral you do need to become spiritually purified but much of the astral dimension is available to souls of any moral inclination.

To go beyond the mental engine and experience the regions outside of space and time you must become pure. To awaken your astral body...
>you only need to concentrate hard enough for long enough at the third eye center.
>>
>>37748064
Tell her to give u sex in the dream
>>
File: light in the darkness.jpg (179 KB, 739x1000)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
HERE'S HOW TO DO IT
>no bs
>no glowie tapes
>no faith or beliefs necessary

Step 1
Mantra Meditation Daily for at least 1 hour
>Sit somewhere quiet
>Comfy chair
>Minimal distractions
>Repeat a mantra that you chose or made up
>Speak it mentally at the third eye center behind the physical eyes
>Listen closely to the mantra as your mind speaks it
>Allow your conscious awareness to steadily withdraw from your body and up into your head.
>Keep your attention always at the third eye center behind the physical eyes
>Dont pay attention to anything else while meditating

Step 2
Track progress
>It is a slow process in the beginning
>Mind wants to run out and point externally
>Mind chatter is consistent and distracting
>Once mind chatter is surpassed
>Mind sends visual distraction
>Always bring attention back to the third eye
>Try not to let attention fall below the eye level
>Your body awareness will fade
>First feet, then hands
>Legs and arms follow
>And eventually the whole torso too
>Once you can only perceive your head
>You will see astral light, even in darkness
>Keep going, at that point you are close

Step 3
Be consistent
>In a couple of months you should be able to consistently and easily withdrawn all sense perception from the physical body.
>You will see with your astral eyes and hear with your astral ears
>Staying focused on the third eye center will eventually fully awaken your astral body
>From there, go wherever you want
>OR
>Continue meditating in the same way to eventually wake up your causal body

Doing astral projection in this way makes it a skill that you do not lose as long as you live. You have one stream of conscious awareness which goes to the astral body and back to the physical body so you remember everything just like your regular wakeful state in the physical world.

Once you have your astral movement you can just exit your body like a ghost and go wherever you want.
If you want the highway express to a central astral location. Do the following..
>>
>>37749300
If you get tired of Ghosting through walls and flying around like a goof then you can go into more concentrated regions of astral activity.

The central location for us is the Thousand Petal Lotus City of Lights. There the physical universe is organized, directed, and projected from.
Its enormous and full of all sorts of humans and human-adjacent beings.
>Best spot to move to other astral regions from

Get there in the following way.
>When you become astral
>remain in the body
>Focus on the third eye center
>Until you see a sky of stars
>Identify the brightest star and concentrate all your awareness on it, it will grow and eventually burst as you move through it
Next
>Cross the astral moon
>And the astral sun
>In the same way by directing your concentration

Beyond the Sun is the Lotus City
>There's a tremendous amount to do and experience there
>Have fun and maybe find a Master who has gone beyond the mental planes there
>Then you can go up to the universal mind and the pure soul realms
>Very hard to do solo

Yes in the process of meditation and consciousness expansion you will get certain wacky powers, but don't be a dick with them. Astral realms have laws just like we do
>Astral glowies are very real
>The higher administrations are not to be fucked with unless you have a perfect master or become a perfect master
>Don't fuck yourself over pre-emptively

>Enjoy the experience and the knowledge
>>
>>37749300
>>37749330
Some pretty bad larping there dude.
>>
fucking bump
>>
>>37749300
>>37749330
Did any of this work to you specifically ? Or just another information guru
>>
>>37749062
not remembering dreams can be a good thing, physically. it can mean you slept well, had deep sleep and good rest. everyone has dreams, but most people remember them because of disturbed sleep. you could try to set an alarm earlier than usual then going back to sleep, so that you have morning dreams, those would likely be the most easiest to recall, without ruining your sleep pattern too much.
>>
>>37744266
I did it last night and a horse sized panther ran at me, I hit him once and he flew back a few hundred feet. Usually I can't punch or there is no impact when I hit something. Something was different. I've been taking vitamin D, I don't know.
>>
>>37749443
>not remembering dreams can be a good thing,
kill this man
>>
>>37749469
i mean in certain situations. people get sad about not recalling dreams as though something is wrong with them, but often it's just that they're actually getting decent undisturbed sleep. fuck you.
>>
>>37749479
Most people just don't care to remember. If keep your eyes closed when you wake up and write them down, you'll remember more. It's normal to forget them and just like you said, when you are interrupted is when you recall more, it's also when you are most likely to become lucid. For me I can do it 100% if i'm tired, I just close my eyes and instantly start vibrating and rolling out.
>>
>>37749412
Yeah, it works exactly as I have outlined, it took me 3-4 months to be able to stay in my astral body consistently without dropping concentration.
Anyone can do this shit its just not an openly instructed thing.
Maybe in a different time in a different world this would be something you are taught as a child but instead we have misguided and ineffective techniques which mostly lead people to lucid dreaming and not actual astral projection.

Anyone who has the desire and sticks to it for a few months can do it.
>The concentration threshold necessary to withdraw from the physical body
>Is a skill like anything else
>>
>>37749613
I am getting better, i'm the panther guy, I remember last night that I told myself "calm down this time, don't wake yourself up", and it worked pretty good. I always wake up because I keep trying to have sex, I get about 30 seconds to do whatever I want then I always wake up. Next time I will tell the girl to do everything, i won't act, maybe that will make a difference. Most of the time though I just enjoy the scenery or speaking with people. I like using superpowers but that gets kind of old. I really just want to have a room that has video games, tv, and radio that I can listen to. I can remember the music I hear and recreate it, I just always forget about it.

Here are my tips to others.
1.Be very tired so that you'll fall asleep in 30 seconds or so
2. Keep in mind that you will feel wide awake sometimes but you're actually seconds from crossing over. So don't wait for something to happen because it probably already is.
3. Feel yourself falling, mentally prepare to "jump in", you should feel a increasing vibration and hear a buzzing, at that point you're already there, just accept it and roll back without moving physically.
4.If you see blackness, remain calm and don't fall for it, you're already asleep, just wait for things to materialize and don't forget what you're doing.
5.If you feel you're "waking up", 95% of the time you're not, you're going to have a false awakening and forget losing your lucidity. Just sit down on the ground and observe something, look at all the details, if there is nothing to look at, repeat the jumping off phase and try again. When you get good you'll do this jumping off phase dozens of times a night if you wish.
6. When you wake up, use bing image creator to create the lucid dream as closely as you can, I feel that it's better than a dream journal. Create images of what you wish to see before you sleep.
7. Be confident, there is nothing to fear, remember this no matter what you see.
>>
>>37749649
8.If you want to change locations, spin around in circles, when you stop you will be somewhere else. Don't fall for the false awakening.
9. To prevent waking up take a passive mentality, instead of trying to influence things, just let them happen.

These are the things i've learned over the years. If you've never experienced you just have to have faith, this is something you can do and it is 100% real, remember this, believe in your ability. Once you do it a few times, it becomes much easier. It only takes training at first.
>>
>>37745747
>you must be a
Wrong. You can be the most evil, materialistic person on Earth and still succeed.
>>
File: FIT3sonWYAEHsNt.jpg (510 KB, 1212x1448)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>37749649
Fucking lucid coomer scum. If you wanna waste creations bandwidth jacking off, go pay a whore, you degenerate.

>lucid dreaming is mind masturbation
>you're making a playground for yourself to jack off into

>astral projection is an experience of a higher state of existence
>Go there with this coomer brained shit and you're demon bait at best
>>
>>37749300
>>Speak it mentally at the third eye center behind the physical eyes

Isn't third eye is above physical eyes in the center of forehead?
>>
Bump
>>
>>37744266
Is there anyway to cheat this process?
>>
Bump
>>
File: 5322557126238.jpg (143 KB, 640x961)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>37745342
same
Even if I don't remember my dream I know I did dream about her because she's in my mind as soon as I wake up.
>>
>>37751156
gateway tapes
>>
>>37745342
Dont be retard bro, is the dream world telling u 'bout next gf. But obviously for script reasons, it can' t update the "gf model"
>>
>>37751524
What if I can't relax my asshole?? This is a serious question. Rectal muscle?? How do I get it to let go?
>>
>>37751588
just unkegel?
>>
>>37751524
They don’t work for most people. Worth a try? Sure.
>>
>>37751588
Just inflate your resonant energy balloon up there. Know that you are more than your physical escape hatch.
>>
>>37751600
them + frank kepple practical guide + robert bruce astral dynamics and mastering astral projection, if you're still failing with those resources you aren't trying hard enough or it's time to start dosing huge amounts of mushrooms
>>
>>37751613
Yeah the rebal. and emotional body map and all that. I'm getting there. The facial and jaw muscles were a bitch, too.
>>
>>37751593
more details, please. E
>>
>>37751600
>They don’t work for most people
glad it's not just me, I can't get past focus 10. I can do 10 where I feel like I'm in a very, very deep meditative state, but I can't go beyond that for some reason.
>>
>>37749649
>Without moving physically
No fucking impossible i couldn't ever succeed in this shit
>>
>>37749660
How does one
>Spin
>>
File: 23534634563.png (490 KB, 449x401)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>astral projection
will you idiots please grow the fuck up
>>
>>37751555
True, this is so fucking true. Well said
>>
>>37751829
Based.
OP is probably honest he wants to try it. Nothing wrong with that although he’ll just find lucid dreaming if he ever manages to trick his brain into that state.
The real problem is that 90% of the thread is outright shitposting larping of the worst kind.,
>>
>>37751829
Ok normie
>>
>>37749649
>>37749660
I actually saw some lines drawing in my eyes like OP said, does that mean i was close ?
>>
>>37751843
Hey larpie.
>>
>>37751857
no, anon
>>
>>37751841
faggot post
you can't do it, so shut the fuck up
>>
>>37751867
Right, no one can do it.
>>
>>37751867
Did it quite a few times.
It’s just lucid dreaming. You can’t really fly anywhere and see things. Your brain makes up a pretty accurate picture of what you already know about a remote location but fine details will always be wrong and it will just get progressively more unstable.
Relax and stop being abusive. Truth is hard in the face of crazy larping but it’s truth.
>>
>>37751875
They can do it

Ackshually peer review says that CIA did it too so you're just blocking out on real experience
Stay platonic.
>>
>>37751889
The CIA didn't do it, they studied it and found the results to be inconclusive at best.
>>
>>37751881
so you never did it, you just had a lucid dream, and gave up
>>
>>37751889
The fuck are you talking about peer review phd professor genius?
>capctha: RATT
>>
>>37751889
[citation needed]
>>
>>37751902
That’s all it is. I don’t have to give up. It happens now and again. There is nothing beyond that.
You actually experience it you’ll know. You can’t float into someone else room and steal their secrets. You can’t find missing objects, That should be obvious even to you otherwise all the gurus would be easily proving themselves time and again.
Instead they make up stories about multiple planes and real time zones.
Not a thing anon.
>>
>>37751920
based antilarper
>>
Man I've been trying to do both for two years and nothing. I get vibrational states but that's about it.
>>
>>37751991
Yea I reach vibration stage too, then i either wake up or fall asleep. There is just wobbly sensations all over my body
>>
File: 1713513323721555.png (43 KB, 358x370)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
How do I stop waking up as soon as I realize I'm in a dream?
>>
An entity tried to help me project a few days ago. I was in bed dreaming in my dream and the entity tried to pull me out of my body while I was having sleep paralysis in my dream's dream. Unfortunately I was not prepared, it terrified me so I rebuked it in the name of Jesus and pushed it away in my dream by shooting an energy beam from my chest into it. I then woke up in this world feeling no terror at all. If I had more self control and wouldn't have been a pansy I would have let it, I think it genuinely was trying to help but I only see that in hindsight. Why do they have to do shit so harshly and scare the shit put of your subconscious mind? If you are there entity and you had good intentions I apologize for my spaz attack
>>
File: 1686352549383424.png (171 KB, 381x322)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Alright muchachos I need you to interpret this dream for me. There's a window in my kitchen that overlooks a field that I observe wildlife from. Anyway, in this dream I was looking out the window and, in the field, there was a rhinoceros (these aren't native to Kentucky, obviously) and a deer (buck) sparing with their horn and antlers respectively. On the side of the deer was a doe and a fawn, I guess belonging to the deer. The rhino was alone. After some time, they finish sparing and each go their respective ways, the rhino disappearing to the left side of the field, and the buck disappearing to the right. I don't remember dreams often so I guess this means something.
>>
Bump
>>
I refuse to let this fucking thread die for a retarded larp thread
>>
>>37748847
Hemisync
https://mega.nz/folder/p9tACaRD#9okWVYQWIKpFI2X-FXS94g

extra hemisync material
https://mega.nz/folder/Iug2BJJQ#lvv4Gh8YxPLYLt_8kNqz2g
>>
>>37744266
whenever I try WILD or to AP I always get super conscious of my breathing and its really distracting, how do I take my focus off of that?
>>
File: 1673726131594252.png (452 KB, 600x600)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
Whats anons best Lucid Dream method? For me, I always have the best luck through the "reality check" method. I dont remember if thats what its actually called, but essentially, you get into the habit of doing reality checks throughout the day. I would always pinch myself because I was told you wouldnt feel pain in the dream, and thus become lucid. The idea being once youve instilled the habit to do it in the waking world you will do it in a dream.
>>
File: 1710940905369378.jpg (243 KB, 862x645)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
The problem with jumping into this stuff from being interested is that it seems pretty well wrapped around meditation when ive never been a huge meditator. How do I even do it? When I meditate am I supposed to think about nothing? Do I think about what thoughts naturally come to mind? I need to learn proper meditation before I jump into seeing if this AP shit is real.
>>
>>37754084
Depends on the meditation technique you're practicing. A good beginner's one is Anapanasati which boils down to focusing on your breath.
>When I meditate am I supposed to think about nothing?
No, that's basically impossible even for highly trained meditators.

For anapasati you use your breath as an anchor, letting all thoughts pass by. If a different idea crosses your mind you simply observe it without judgement, then let it go and focus on your breath once again. It's gonna be very hard, specially in the beginning but that's part of the exercise.
>>
I fucking slept and woke up at night then went directly to trying to project. It was insanely a great experience but i failed as usual only this time i hears the vibrations and my whole body was not there. I probably projected i guess but still as usual i couldn't project.
However i did it again but this time i kept trying to sit and i started to feel very numb and i saw some form of light, it worked until my fingers moved by mistake and i was back to my state.

When will we ever succeed astralbros...
>>
>>37754264
>I probably projected i guess but still as usual i couldn't project
>>
>>37754288
I recognize his post. He follows every ap thread and makes troll posts like this. Hes as pathetic as he thinks people in this thread are because hes doing a different kind of projecting
>>
Test
>>
>>37749201
>Plenty of evil people can astral project at will, its to do with concentration and nothing else.
This is true. Given that there are a lot of malevolent entities out there, being "good" is not strictly necessary, but it does help.

The Left and Right Hand Paths are of note. The lore is that both are capable of great deeds and power. The caveat is that there is a limit to the Left Hand Path, and the only way to surpass it is to relinquish everything that path gifted you and start from zero on the Right Hand Path. This is a very, very long path and a very long way to fall.

Is it true? I have no idea. If it is, there are likely also motivations to go no higher than that limit, as those types tend to prefer to rule over ruins than serve in prosperity.

>>37749330
>Astral realms have laws just like we do
Good luck convincing anyone of that. Most of /x/ considers that domain carte blanche and wonders why Earth isn't seen in particularly high regard.
>>
>>37754571
>Left Hand Path, and the only way to surpass it is to relinquish everything that path gifted you and start from zero on the Right Hand Path. This is a very, very long path and a very long way to fall

Holy fuck i actually knew this without reading any shit or even fucking seeing something, i've experienced this and i observed it and knew it but nice! And i'm absolutely agreeing with you
>>
>>37754330
>Troll post
I literally just asked a question, what the fuck your shitty post even means ?? I suspect you're a bot probably
>>
File: 1713056666975395.gif (1.7 MB, 498x490)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB GIF
>>37754393
Based test poster, is probably banned somehow
>>
File: IMG_2438.jpg (13 KB, 379x375)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
The only time I have ever managed to astral project was doing the rope method on shrooms. I imagined a rope above my chest while relaxed and imagined pulling myself out of my body by climbing a rope. I felt elevation difference and then tightening in my chest. It got tighter the more I climbed. Then I heard and felt a wine cork pop and then I was outside my body. I saw a black mist entity with red eyes from in the corner of my room. Then I noped back inside my body. Each sober attempt has resulted in terrifying sleep paralysis but drugs are bad and the shrooms made me the most sick I’ve ever been in my life. Do NOT recommend doing drugs bros
>>
>>37755257
>Do NOT recommend doing drugs bros
One of the few actual useful posts in a hard larping thread.
>>
>>37755257
Shrooms are amazing dont be gay
>>
>>37751889
Its like bots are designed that anytime you mention CIA looking into this stuff they are coded to instantly react with a NUH UH
>>
>>37750029
Its slightly above the eyes at the center of the eyebrows and way back in the middle of the head. But in terms of direct awareness telling people to focus behind the physical eyes it works well enough.
>With some practice you'll feel it out directly
>But initially, behind the eyes is optimal
>>
My dreams are becoming more frequent, longer, more intense. I can only assume im making progress.
>>
Project Stargate or Gateway?
>>
>>37757802
One is remote viewing and the other is out of body stuff.
So no comparison, not the same thing. Read up on whatever you want,
>>
>>37756890
That post was junk but claiming a bot posted it is even more fucking stupid. If you don’t like it then just tell him why he’s an idiot.
>>
>>37757923
Its connected to some degree I would imagine, most ex Stargate members talk about doing OOBE's at the monroe institute at least once before moving on to RV
>>
>>37757932
Bot post
>>
>>37757963
You can stop trolling any time bro.
>>
>>37758003
You didnt understand it wasnt that post i was calling junk, literal bot behavior
>>
>>37757955
They definitely did. For example Both McGoneagle and Lyn Buchanan did but some of them make it clear they don’t agree on a connection. They make it clear to they separate the two. Practically they are very different. That anon should still look at them both but not really compare.
>>
>>37758020
Fuck off troll and stop shitting the place up.
>>
>>37758021
Could RV conceivably be understood as a stepping stone on the way to AP?
>>
>>37758041
Possibly. People interested in one are interested in the other. But doing them is different. One of them you need to be awake and writing stuff down and the other you are basically in a sleep like state.
>>
>>37758055
Right. Kreiter Implies that while one doesn't have to start off in the sleep-like state, he usually ends up there.
>>
>>37758075
>usually

eventually
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0HjkOfAceU

Thoughts on Gene and his work? I am always skeptical to follow any youtuber talking about any /x/ related thing because of the large amount of grifters in the space.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump not gonna let this be archived
>>
File: 39492376423.png (631 KB, 561x547)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>>37760416
Sorry, it has to be archived for the next not paranormal thread, like semen retention and christcuckery
>>
File: 1673733348080036.jpg (10 KB, 226x220)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
How do I improve changing the dream once im lucid? Last time I tried removing a truck from the dream and just succeeded in removing its front bumper.
>>
>>37746468
This 100% works. It's so easy that it happens on acident.
>>
>>37744266
Bump
>>
>>37760855
moar willpower
moar focused intent
moar knowing that the truck isn't real
>>
How to shift my consciousness from my physical body to Astral body, Can i just lay there without doing nothing in order to shift or i have to do something about it ?
>>
>>37744266
i legitimately met a 37 year old woman through astral projection, whos in love with me (and i her.)
>>
>>37761365
I also found a girl who's also into Astral projection but i doubt she likes me
>>
I've been active with lucid dreaming for about 15 years now. I have plenty if experience with sleep parlysis and OBEs. I mention this because I've always been of the opinion that dreams were basically just random imagery made up by your brain so I've always looked at it as little more than cheap entertainment or at best a way to directly speak to your unconscious side of your brain.

Lately though I've been going deeper and now I'm not so sure. Here's an interesting experience I had a while ago.

>Wake up in the middle of the night and quickly get the familiar tingle of impending sleep parlysis
>Enter parlysis and exit body but this time start slowly going upward with a fading to white sensation
>This is accompanied with a weird feeling of peace but it felt fake so I said fuck that and instead dove downwards
>Now I'm in darkness deciding what to do next and decide on attempting to visit a somewhat recently deceased friend
>While traversing the darkness to my friend I encountered something I've literally never experienced while lucid, opposition
>This greatly confuses me as everything up until this point has just followed my will
>Determined I kind of force push them out of my way until I make my way to a window.
>Inside is a really bland classroom like setting. Brick white walls, concrete floor, florescent lights and a bunch of bored people sitting apart at their own tables with headphones on
>My friend is sat at one of the tables
>Attempt to get near him but there's a constant force pulling me away, persist regardless
>Try to get his attention but the asshole keeps ignoring me and pretending he doesn't hear me
>Eventually he looks as me and while happy to see me tells me to GTFO
>I try to get him to calm down and explain where we are and before he can continue a weird shape shifting entity pushes him out of the way
>This thing proceded to sexually abuse me

At this point I woke up and had a lot to think about.
>>
>>37762005
I have to stress that this is the first time in my life I've ever had any direct opposition of this sort while Lucid. While in the classroom my perception seemed different than a normal lucid dream, somehow more clear. This felt like I was actually somewhere else and like I was trespassing.
I try to stay logical so I'm still open to this being nothing more than my brain playing tricks on me. However this is one if many experiences that have made me consider alternate possibilities and have since opened up to more experimentation.
>>
>>37762005
astral glowies lol
>>
File: IMG_4502.jpg (133 KB, 1200x624)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>37762005
Why didn’t you just fight back with your powers? You like a finger in the astral bum hole or something?
>>
>>37762533
>You like a finger in the astral bum hole or something?

Lmao, honestly dude I just was so thrown off by the whole situation that I wasn't really able to even react at the time. Everything happened so fast once I was there. I do plan on going back there again for answers and hopefully I can make it further without finding that rapist.
>>
>>37761365
explain yourself
tell us how
>>
>>37751555
What's the dream world trying to tell me with dreams about dumb situations and exciting food?
>>
>>37762005
Why the fuck does everyone easily just experience this while i can't
>>
>>37763785
You likely have too much baggage and bullshit weighing you down atm.
>>
>>37763785
Practice. I used to struggle to remember dreams, but now I have them every night. I can lay in bed and open my astral eyes while in deep meditation, but I haven't succeeded with an exit technique yet.
Take it from someone who was a /nodreamer/. Keep trying and WAGMI.
>>
>>37763852
I can easily remember my dreams and i even feel being there and doing the stuff i'm doing but sadly i cannot move it's like i'm in a movie only it feels i'm doing what i'm doing.

When i get into the trance state i just cannot get beyond even tho i start to see white feeling i just cannot go beyond
>>
>>37763785
Ive noticed with alot of this stuff, at least for me, happens the more you focus on it. I dont lucid dream ever, but if im thinking about it often, it will happen. Ive never had sleep paralysis in my life, but once i first heard about it and was in my thoughts alot, it happened. I think of the WBTB AP method, once I wake up I feel vibrations and ringing like many describe beforehand. Focus and intent matters
>>
>>37744266
Doing Gateway Tapes rn, am at first detachment step and cant do it. My body feels heavy and I get some tingles, but the detachment wont work. Any suggestions?
I also tried to AP a few months ago under LSD. Could see my body glowing and my limbs felt free, but it felt like my chest was chained to the ground, keeping my astral body in my physical body. Why that and what do?
>>
>>37763785
It wasn't easy. It's second nature now but this is something I started 15 years ago. That's 15 years of autistic logging and practice for a passing interest in dreams. It sounds cool and it kind of is but when you finally get to this point you will have a "Is this really it?" Reaction. It brings forth more questions than answers while kind of feeling like you spoiled the surprise.

Here's a fun scenario for everyone here. We all like to larp here, it's /x afterall and we all have our own beliefs. However let's say the atheists are correct. There is no afterlife and that our dreams and all of their supposed Astral projection and whatnot is just your brain desperately trying to make sense of the nonsense going on in your skull while sleeping. Now let's say you're in the middle of dying. For a normal person in this scenario their brain is dumping all of its dream chemical bullshit and the individual is comforted by their belief system seemingly being proved right while their body shuts down. Not for us dreamers though. We've spent years to easily recognize the fact we're in a dream. We've spent years learning Astral projection and dream control. Recognizing the feeling and gaining control is second nature, this is nothing new. However this time you're dying.

You are dying, you are lucid with the most vivid dream of your life and it's impossible to wake up. You can't even be comforted by the experience of a false afterlife. You get to have the privilege of living in your own head as the lights slowly go out. Desperately trying to run away with nowhere to run to. Every fear amd pervision in your head manifesting and fading away while little by little your brain shuts down. Eventually you dont even know who you are. You're just in an incomprehensible darkness running away from abstract thoughts while trying to wake up. Have fun with that idea in your head the next time you're in a lucid dream you're having trouble waking up from dreamers :)
>>
>>37766209
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>
>>37766253
Just a fun thought experiment
>>
>>37744266
Any tips for someone new to lucid dreaming? So far I've only managed to become lucid for a few seconds once.
>>
File: 1703793539916730.jpg (78 KB, 475x356)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Apologies if this is the wrong thread, but can any anon rec me a book on dream interpretation? I have frequent nightmares and unsettling dreams and want to learn
>>
>>37767076
Unfortunately I can't help you with interpretation. Are you ever lucid during these nightmares?
>>
>>37744266
I'm so fucking tired of trying, it just doesn't work fuck it man
>>
>>37767867
How long?
>>
>>37767877
Too much
>>
File: 1705969049372863.jpg (3.81 MB, 8320x1720)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB JPG
I have always had dreams of my future. Near future and distant future. All have come to pass, all felt like da ja vu. But lately, these dreams show me of events that happen in a short amount of time.
So my premonitions of my future are getting closer and closer together.
I once dream of my death.
I feel as if that dream is quickly becoming a reality as these dreams come closer and closer together
>one of my dreams came true today, at work, everything was what I had dreamed of

Should I be concerned? I do not want to die. But if my death comes soon I will accept it.

Please help me understand, I do not really care for /x/ tier stuff but these dreams have always come to pass throughout my life and I am middle aged now.
If it matters, the dream of my death was during a war, a missile strike.
>>
>>37767987
How much is too much? If it's only been a few months you're simply weak willed. You're putting too much focus on it. Just relax and let it come.
>>37768010
Personally I don't believe in premonitions. However if what you say is true then there's really no point to worry about your fate. A true premonition would essentially be proof of something more than life. Enjoy what life you have and look forward to the aftershow.
>>
>>37768053
I am at a new job but everything I dreamed of months ago. Everything that comes from my dreams happens sooner and sooner. Before it was years apart. Have never cared for it but knew it was happening one way or another as things come to pass. I have a bad feeling of concern now with this aspect of my life.
>>
>>37754656
It's axiomatic. People need to learn their fundamentals, eat their veggies, eat all the eggs, and never skip leg days. Pay your dues, it gets paid to yourself.
>>
>>37768104
Well then as I said man you have proof of there being more. Relax and enjoy the ride. We all have to die, you just have the privilege of knowing how and when. If you don't like the how then change it. You aren't a slave to fate unless you let yourself be.
>>
>>37766209
I talk to god in my dreams, and he calls me by my angel name. I go around timetraveling doing stuff.
Last night I was following a river looking for pretty quartz that I could make glow, when I found myself in a cave.
The cave walls were covering with paintings of simple figures and symbols. I wanted to know what they meant and who had made them. Then I saw a stone statue of a mans head sticking out of the water. I went over to it and the statue started talking to me. It asked me if I wanted to experience who they were, but to do so I would have to be born and then die. I thought for a moment, but finally agreed to the conditions. I felt a burst of sexual pleasure, and then I saw a flash of light and immediately I was in the water and I looked down and saw myself as a baby who had just been born. Then I was walking around as a fully grown man and I asked the beings there who they were, and they said they were the Kingdom of Viracocha. I was in a mountaintop cavern, and the entrance was a weird smooth ramp with rolling hills, sort of like very difficult round stairs. I went down, and met a group of teenagers there. I ran with them up the ramp, and then one challenged me. I didn't want to fight, so I just kept running, and it seemed the others knocked him down the ramp.
At the top I saw a girl, who started talking about partnership. I didn't want to form attachments, and said I would be celibate in that life. This seemed to disappoint her and make her angry. I told them I had only been there for 2 hours, but they said it had actually been 30 minutes. Then I heard god telling me my name, and I looked off the side of the cliff and flew out into the clouds as my angel self. I heard a sinister laugh, and saw a weird flying box which I beat into pieces with my sword, before waking up.

Maybe try to use your lucidity to contact some spiritual forces?
It has been interesting for me, to say the least.
>>
>>37768363
>Maybe try to use your lucidity to contact some spiritual forces?

I have and yeah it's a lot of fun and has produced some really interesting results. My post was more of a thought experiment where the atheists are correct and we're just playing around in our heads like a VR playground. Which btw, our personal experiences don't disprove that possibility.

It sounds like you have plenty of experience exploring the outwards but have you explored the inwards? Next time you're lucid really focus on the visuals themselves. Look hard enough and you should see a pattern emerge. Focus on what's between the lines of the pattern.
>>
I just dreamt that I was inside some weird virtual reality game, which felt super real, I was stuck in some sort of big arcade hall with all kinds of games that had to be played in reality.
I was in a game where I had to solve different puzzles with giant wolves around me. I had to distract them and solve the puzzles.
At one point I distracted the giant wolves but there was a small baby wolf left, who was trying to get me. I had a little packaged glass cup that I could use, and threw it to him to try to scare him away.
It hurt him and the wolf seemed scared, and I felt bad for him, the wolf also kinda resembled my recently passed dog. So I went to the wolf and tried to comfort him, and then suddenly he went on to attack me and that's when I woke up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uliNbT-_lH0

I love Astral Projection so fucking much bros
>>
>>37749613
>Anyone who has the desire and sticks to it for a few months can do it.
On that timetable, only if you have a natural sensitivity to the phenomenon. Otherwise it can be much much longer, or on the flip side an extremely sensitive individual may be AP in their childhood without even trying.
>>
Had a dream last night I was in some crack den with a couple white trash druggies, and we recognized our brains were so fucked from drugs we needed to take a bunch of shrooms to fix it, then I woke up.
>>
>>37771390
Wasn’t a dream bro.
Sorry about that.
>>
>>37751897
yeah, they did it for 2 decades before "suddenly" finding it inconclusive at best?

Tak about copium...
>>
>>37773038
,The US also spent almost 20 years in Afghanistan before “suddenly” leaving and the country returning to the Taliban

It’s almost like sometimes time and effort is wasted.
>>
>>37773038
Wait that was remote viewing.
Not astral projection.
>>
>>37745747
I really wish people would stop thinking and pushing the whole "You MUST be a pseudo monk in order to do anything cool" bullshit. There are ""elite children"" that literally practice cannibalism before they're 10 and can astral project by 13 because their parents are knowledgeable and taught it to their kids.

Seriously, fucking stop. It's blatantly obvious to anyone even slightly in the know that you're a charlatan.
>>
LETS FUCKING GO THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING wooooo
>>
>>37773124
You need discipline for it, I didn't mean you need to be special or something but to be honestly fair, A special kid can actually consciously automatically project which is actually a curse if you come to see it.

But nevertheless i didn't say it in that context, It's just like if you were kind of laid off from Materialism then you might open it
>>
>>37773124
Agreed. It's simply a skill like anything else that everyone has the capability to do. The schizo nature of believing it to be possible at all is what scares most away. The rest consider it to be too fantastical for it be a normal feature of our existence.
>>
>>37745747
I don't think it is, I had a realization today, you literally just open it. One technique to lucid dream is to "move you hand/leg/foot/w/e" without actually moving it physically, when it feels like you are moving it physically you are ready to start vibrating. So why can't you just apply this to opening your third eye? Just "open it without physically opening it" till it actually opens. Lucid dreaming is easy, I can do it as many times as I want every night. I wake up a lot lately so I just go right back into it over and over till I get deep enough to not wake up. I just "roll back" without actually rolling back after the vibration part. ezpz
>>
>>37751902
If you could do it you would be the richest man on the planet right now. Why aren't you? It's just lucid dreaming with larping. I think there is something more to lucid dreaming, but it all happens within yourself, you might go somewhere else, but you aren't flying around this world that's for sure.
>>
>>37751920
This, I tried a lot of tests, it's not real. I got up out of my body, saw the cord and everything, then I went and grabbed a book, read a page and memorized a line, and woke up to see if it matched. It never does.
>>
File: OIG2.jpg (231 KB, 1024x1024)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Bumping to keep this thread alive. I like reading about other's experiences with dreams but I'll give another of my own.

>Random dream where I'm walking around some old town with dirt roads and brick buildings
>Have a lucky realization that I'm dreaming and gain lucidity
>Wasn't expecting a dream journey this night but I had to come up with something quick as to not snap out of lucidity
>Decide to focus very heavily on the visuals of the dream itself, am able to see how the world is rendered in a way
>In my concentration I'm able to notice a fractal like pattern to everything.
>I was able to focus on the pattern itself then focused on the empty space between the lines of the pattern only to find another pattern
>I kept diving deeper into this pattern until suddenly the patterns stopped and the image of a singular, very detailed eye emerged, looking right at me and boy did it look pissed
>Immediately woke the fuck up with the biggest sense of dread I've ever gotten in my years of lucid dreaming

Anyone here ever experience anything similar?
>>
But I had dream about failing the civil service exam by only one point. I got 79 and 80 is the passing score.
>>
>>37761365
don't leave us hanging you motherhugger
>>
>>37761365
I love her to, we bang when she's "taking a nap".
>>
>>37768473
I've seen the edge of the dream several times like that. It seems some dreams are inside zones that you can't really leave. When you get close to the edge sometimes the dream starts assembling new content. Sometimes I go outside the dream and I am in a void space, and then something like an artificial intelligence starts creating the forms of life such as plants and dirt and rocks.
In some dreams I chant om and I see this vibration of light suffusing everything, and I see strands of light written over the surface of the void. The void seems like some kind of event horizon of photonic computing of some sort.
I've speculated about this colorized computronium that its basically what people refer to as the demiurge, I've manifested cartoon apparitions which have no souls from it.
I like to ask god questions and sometimes he will write words into this light that I am capable of reading. I use it a bit like a holographic computer interface. I create a question within my focus that this event horizon will reflect the answer to back at me. Questions about the nature of existence or what molecules look like, it will form itself into these shapes. Its tough to truly communicate with it, but it seems worthwhile to pursue it.
>>
I stopped smoking weed a month ago, I started taking melatonin. First time I had a twisted fucked night in which I was tormented by a demon but I recognize it and sent him away to torment some blue pilled fuck instead.

I had great dreams ever since. Last night I had great sex, the night before my friend and myself were dominating a post apocalyptic world by knocking out people with one punch in the jaw with a lot of blood pissing out. I felt invincible.

Looking forward for great dreams tonight.
>>
>>37755257
You sound gay. I did shrooms and my apartment became a forest, I felt fantastic the next day.
>>
>>37774633
I was into dreams a few years ago. I was on a beach on and sand dune island with beach goers and I realize like "damn, I'm in a dream! Fuck this shit I have to go have sex with girl X" whom I was obsessed with at the time. So I walked straight into the water trying to leave the place. I think I reached the edge of the dream like you say. I suddenly felt like I was lying down having sleep paralysis but still floating in the water. Then the dream changed and she was there. We kissed but she didn't want, and I felt bad. Then I was looking for her in this creepy old catholic residential school.
>>
>>37749898
I just do what I want. You smell your own farts, whats the difference? Imagine being able to do anything you want without consequence and still limiting yourself, LOL. Some people are just cucked beyond belief, it's sad. Yes, let me go pay a whore when I can just close my eyes for a few minutes. Actual retard.
>>
>>37774816
>thinks imagining sex is the same as having sex
you will always be a virgin
>>
>>37774847
he just told you he had sex thoughbeit
>>
>>37774514
all siddhis are allowed by the grace of god. you obviously can't use astral projection to cheat in life. but it is still possible to project and have shared experiences with other people, proving something beyond materialism. or is it? we don't know until we experience it. and if its not possible then nothing is and we're nothingness after death and who gives a fuck
>>
>>37746468
>>37760910
Sometimes when I'm about to wake up I have an extremely real dream where I'm pretty much forcing myself to go brush my teeth or use the toilet (my morning routine). The only differences from reality are that it feels cloudier and there is a strong force pulling me back, almost as if the toothbrush itself weighed 5kg. Lastly, the dreams tend to end with me waking up in bed, only to go again, and it repeats until I actually wake up. Usually happens when I'm in that sleepy state but remain in bed instead of getting up. A weird dream or AP?
>>
>>37749898
It's interesting how wildly different everyone approaches what we call the Astral realm. I've been in the scene a long time now and have had enough experiences to form my own opinion on the matter.

For the longest time I was like most others. Viewing lucid dreaming as nothing more than playing on a playground of your mind's creation and viewed Astral Projection as the same thing with a veil of religion over top.

Part of me still feels that way. However, due to my own experiences I'm open to the idea that it's really something more profound. There definetly seems to be a concrete structure to things out there once you travel out of your own mind and body. The experience no longer just bend to your will despite being fully lucid.

Now obviously this could all just be my own biases coming to play and altering the experience to match what I want or expect. However it's impossible to not be open to the alternative once you've seen what me and many others have seen. Many unrelated Astral projection and OBE stories all tell tales of very similar locations and entities. This can also be explained by shared cultural ideas and whatnot as well but to be completely closed off to the idea this plane being real would be idiotic.
>>
>>37744266
https://discord
.com
/invite/bgSNpESF
>>
>>37744266
Rate my lucid dream setup:
> smoke 4 days per week then take 3 days off for cannabis cessation vivid dreams
> take B6 pill before bed on off days
> sunrise alarm clock for gradual wake up
> dream journal every morning

So far it’s been working well, I have extremely vivid dreams even on the days that I smoke. But like others in this thread, I hit a wall when it comes to having my dream self take the leap into lucidity.
>>
>>37775744
You're trying too hard. Chill out and let it come. If you want a more direct method look up the WILD technique.
Also quit smoking. You'll be better without that shit in your life. Trust me.
>>
>>37773124
Based truth.
Larpers simply like to makeup guru tier stories for attention.
>>
>>37749062
>>37749098
I tell everyone the same thing if you wanna improve your recall sleep with a notebook and pen next to you in bed and start writing the second you realize youre waking up. Even if you didnt have a dream just write down "no dream" it will condition your brain to not archive/forget your dreams as quickly and will also condition you to remember to write when you wake up as that is the hardest part starting off. On averge you hve like 5 seconds to 2 minutes where you remember everything perfectly, if you start "pinning" those memories by actively thinking of them or more importantly writing them you will make them easier to remember in general and will have memory of that specific dream permanently. After about 5 minutes all but the strongest dreams will be completely "forgotten" (i say forgotten in air quotes because i personally believed that they just get filed away and archived in some recessed corner of your brain. Think of it like a library with incomprehensably many books. Sure you can take the sliver you remember and dig through every book hoping to find the one you want, but the more you remember the easier it is to distinguish that book from the others and actually find it.)
Anyway yea tldr force yourself to write in a notepad the second you wake up even if you remember nothing and eventually youll remember. You are probably having dreams they are just being "forgotten" too quickly and unlike other memories once a dream is "forgotten" only meditiation, deja vu, or pure chance is going to bring it back.
PS fun fact most of your deja vu are from forgotten dreams
>>
>>37774087
Even then normies can do it if they commit thats what happened to me i thought it was larping because i only used to be interested in ld and when i forced myself to try the ap pastebin + mind clearing for 2 weeks i eventually believed.
>>
>>37774523
you're lying.
>>
>>37773056
Wasn't wasted, Lockheed stock went up like 1000% in those 20 years.
>>
>>37777040
And they grew a lot of opium.
>>
>>37776954
He’s right.
I have also tested.
But go find a legendary teacher who tells you that it works and post their claims here.
>>
>>37777127
No you haven't.
>>
>>37777139
Yes I have.
Both Robert Bruce and Raduga make testing suggestions. They don’t agree with each other though.
>>
>>37777191
alright, at least you're prepared.
>>
Doing gateway, have experienced partial separation but haven't done a real obe/projection yet. Was just thinking: if these astral entities communicate nonverbally and can share thoughts and such, can they teach me actual practical knowledge about the human experience? Could I find the ghost of Jimi Hendrix, or anyone else who was good at a skill, and ask for knowledge of guitar playing, for example?
>>
Why can't i change my consciousness

I've been trying for over 2 months but with no avail, I've been superclose yet so far away. but tonight i was very very close yet nothing happened, I was insanely relaxed and unphased that i was literally kind of feeling my astral arms somewhere but i didn't get those "vibrations" symptoms, I literally didn't feel the floating, I literally don't get what others get. I fucking hate it, How are you supposed to spin yourself when you're stuck in your place, It's very hard, How are you able to imagine the rope when it literally doesn't go as i want it.

I tried to move my astral body yet i felt moving my physical arm yet i was so "relaxed". I don't understand
>>
So this isn't really a lucid or astral dream that I had but its one of those dreams you just can't forget.
I dreamt I had sex with a girl I had a major crush on during my high school years and she never gave me the time of day, we would sneak out our houses to meet up with each other alot and she would get drunk while I watched to make sure she didn't do anything dumb but thats as far as it ever went. How the fuck do I forget this dream? The dream felt so fucking real and then I go check and shes still fucking engaged with her current boyfriend who back when I knew the guy was a complete dick head, but I guess now hes not. I hate this and I fear I never will forget her and I also fear I will repeat this life and make the same fucking mistakes and still not wind up with her. Wtf do I do? I hate this...
>>
>>37773056
yes, and if you think it is just a mistake, you are but a normie who falls for all sorts of "plausible deniability" explanations.
>>
>>37773059
Sure, but it is obviously the same permitting nature exists for both RV and astral projection. If one works, the other has to follow as well.

Read Bentov's explanation, or go into any mystic/alchemical stuff - it is all the same, just described from a specific angle.

Kybalion - the same stuff as well.
>>
>>37777905
I am suspecting some versions of hemi-sync tape have been altered to minimize the effect.

Recently checked and it seems that the flac version that exists in web archives and on reddit, doesnt work compared to some other versions I found.
>>
>>37778269
All I can suggest is what I've gone through myself. Whether you find use in this is up to you. I hope you do.
Move on. You can try to rip her out of your heart, but every once in a while the memory will blindside you again. "Alte Liebe rostet nicht," the Germans say. "Love catches no rust," we say.
Instead, accept that experience for what it was.
Remember it clearly and acknowledge what you did wrong ("man, I was so fucking stupid when I was a kid, good thing I have now reflected and know better; won't make the same mistake again"), remember the good moments and grin wide. Sincerely wish her only good things, then never think of her again. Take the metaphorical old photos you have of her and put them in a box, then store it in the metaphorical attic. Then move on with your life.
Every once in a while you might find yourself thinking of her name, remembering the glimmer in her eyes when she smiled, or that one mannerism that caught your eye from the start. Or you'll have a dream like this. Just grin again when that happens, wish her all the best, and return to what's more important.
Perhaps you'll never forget her, but you won't repeat the same mistake. And you'll wind up with someone better, because you yourself will be better. This experience will have helped you become better.
As gay and inane as it sounds, it really is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. The next time you feel it, you'll know if it's the real thing or not.
Now move on with your life. Lift weights or play sports regularly, spend time on your hobby or creative skills, spend time with friends or family, or put a bit of extra effort in your career. The past is past, now we need to focus on the present. But when the memories of this girl return again, you'll smile at what was, and remember the lessons you learnt.
>>
>>37774077
>LETS FUCKING GO THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING
It's a trend that more and more people are experiencing dream and OBE phenomena. About a decade of observation, threads used to die about two posts in, and now they self sustain to some degree, albeit not reliably.

There are also other patterns.
>demonic nightmares are increasing with those who are close to OBE state, but few push through
>lots of posters do not make the connection between stalling between sleep state and OBE state and fear and uncertainty is a large component of why they stay that way
>posters who experience phenomena with foxes regularly no longer post, it attracts horny furries
>horny se/x/ offenders largely migrated to succubus and tulpa threads
>increasing number of posters are forcing lucid dream state or OBE state with psychoactive substances and fail to make the connection that they will not experience the same thing that natural induction results in
>dream supplementation is not readily received when advice is solicited, user trust is low as usual, as per 4chan(nel) instincts
>>
Ey, Thread still going, Very based!
>>
Yeah I'm glad to see this is still going as well. I should drop some remarks and at no particular level of knowledge, just my own fundamentals.

It is possible to add amplitude to your own torroidal electromagnetic field by willpower. This will keep you physically safe as a shield but is not a very effective weapon. Your waking health and strength is necessary for this because you are using your same electromagnetic field as when you are awake.

If you can see them, they can see you. The local realities are very close by, and you likely appear as a ball of light to anything non human. Animals will follow you around and learn when you are unaware. I have felt no remorse attacking them in the Astral because they instinctively fear humans as they should they just don't know you are one.

You will attract parasites, which are not necessarily evil, but almost always detrimental and they will attach themselves to your Chakra and bind your ability to move and drain you. They rarely communicate, don't feel pain, but they are very fearful of dicovery and also can be attacked mercilessly for removal.

After time you will most likely attract at least some kind of demon. I have found they also don't feel pain, but can be physically undone and they fear human omnipotence and spirit. Don't engage in conversation, the smart ones can shape-shift, they must answer to their name, and must not be feared. They can also become invisible, but only conventionally, attack their position they vanished at or just all-directionally.

Winning battles will secure your local reality and local physical reality like your home/body. Eventually all an adversary will be able to do is try to wake you. Generally, don't let things or people touch you unwelcomingly and warn them. You can make allies, who will help you find other allies, some of them will be human, some of those will be alive. Do not council the dead, but don't entirely disengage if you have the spirit of mercy, encourage them to repent.
>>
>>37783282
>attack
>attack
>attack
There's something wrong here.
>>
>>37780745
They are completely unrelated.
Alchemy is especially unrelated.
The easiest way to shit up these threads is to start discussing completely unrelated stuff. Stick to OOBE and lucid dreaming. Previous versions of this general ended up with epic battles over reality shifting which always shit the place up.
You want to create a grand unified theory of all paranormal? Great. Go make a thread for it.
>>
>>37783282
>add amplitude to your own torroidal electromagnetic field by willpower.
Holy kek. You are my top larper of 2024 so far.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>37784959

What do you call it noob? I didn't come up with these illustrations. You never did the magnet, paper and iron filings experiment in grade school?

Entirely visible on the other side, and yes amplitude, also frequency and range of this vibrational form can be witnessed and controlled.
>>
>>37783889
Yes my nigga.
Almost all realities are wars for energy.
Welcome to the desert of the real.
>>
>>37783889

Not everyone who can do this ever wanted to. Should I just leave parasites or entities in my home and body alone if I have the choice not to?

I once waterboarded the ghost of a cat in a sink. Fucker never bothered the house again.
>>
>>37785099
You didn’t come up with that illustration for ants?
Wow. Amazing
And you now say magnetism is related too? And you can see it from the other side?
Wow.
To be honest you are getting boring now.
>>
>>37785215
If this were not the internet I would have drawn a stick figure with an infinity loop and a couple refrigerator magnet arrows on a whiteboard.

Search "Magnet paper iron filings lores"
>>
>>37785509
Lets us set aside for a moment truth and justice.
Let us assume you are right and magnets rule the astral plane.
Basically everybody’s spirit would be trapped in the nearest MRI scanner.
You need to work on your LARPs. I recommend ten years study of the finest LARPs before you post again. Go now and commit yourself to the great work.
>>
keep thread alive
>>
>>37783282
I can't even fucking exit
>>
bump
>>
I cannot fucking exit for fuck sake, Can someone help without the same shitty advice
>>
>>37788273
chill out
and try hemisync
>>
>>37786745

Did not realize what you were asking at first. Myself and most will tell you to LeBron James Just do It, ignorantly and assuming, anger etc. There are other ways.

Put on an old ipod or whatever pc audio detail you need to Admonish yourself on repeat for hours at a low volume so you can sleep. Breath. If you believe in prayer, do it and don't be discouraged by those who cannot. Don't forget that you want peace, and that your knowing has disrupted your faith, even made it 1000x more difficult.
>>
File: 2217797597.jpg (9 KB, 250x236)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>only wake back to bed seems to work
>have a few good (nonlucid) sex dreams recently
>now trying to fall back asleep makes me too horny to fall asleep
>mfw
what's a good lucid dreaming thing i should think about instead?
>>
>>37789901
>what's a good lucid dreaming thing i should think about instead?
Collection of energies and accelerating recovery?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.