[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Mr_Grinch.png (655 KB, 1112x741)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
Picrel is a drawing by Juliette Bryant, a woman who actually was able to prove she was a victim of Epstein and successfully got a piece of the settlement (from his civil trial). You can find her in many news articles and if you dig hard enough, you can find photos she took of her years being tricked out. I mention all this because she's recently come out on a few podcasts saying Epstein shapeshifted in front of her eyes and looked just like her drawing.

Source clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq9BMXEzklE

Part of me clearly wants to write her off as a bullshitter, but I myself have seen someone's eyes change irl (to slits). Also, I have followed Billy Corgan and his veiled confessions (twice) on Howard Stern about seeing someone shapeshift in front of him as well. FWIW I believe that person may have been Courtney Love.. as he hinted in the 2nd interview, they were about to fuck..

Video of clips from both shows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCfmhZ3YDrE

If you are familiar at all with Credo Mutwa, Juliette's drawing is very similar to his and I remember him saying that horns signify prestige/authority. Seeing how Epstein had the fucking keys to the planet and literally ran a "baby making factory" on his New Mexico ranch, why wouldn't he be some high-level Chad Draco reptilian? It's really fucking weird how he would examine the girls regularly (like the ayys would) and had "computer rooms the size of houses"...

...and can anyone help decipher this freakish painting Epstein had on his island? It was from one of Juliette's photos and clearly depicts some woman being raped by a giant walrus.. and wtf is up with the holes (or electrodes) on her body??

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18129543/epstein-painting-raped-walrus/
>>
File: Walrus_Fucker.png (532 KB, 1165x766)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
Full video of her firs interview can be found here. Her mentioning the shapeshift begins @50:03...

https://rumble.com/v4687il-exclusive-l-epstein-survivor-juliette-bryant-full-interview-l-drops-names-l.html

Picrel is of the Walrus rape painting from his island*
>>
Don’t forget his Lilith Project aka the Moonchild

https://richardwillett.substack.com/p/was-epstein-trying-to-recreate-lilith
>>
bump
>>
>>37749130
>literally ran a "baby making factory" on his New Mexico ranch
Could I get a quick rundown on this? Never heard about the New Mexico ranch somehow
>>
how to get draconian gf
>>
File: IMG_5970.jpg (142 KB, 1242x675)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>37749424
“Jeffrey Epstein Hoped to Seed Human Race With His DNA”
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/business/jeffrey-epstein-eugenics.html

“Jeffrey Epstein Wanted to Impregnate 20 Women at a Time at His ‘Baby Ranch’”
https://www.thecut.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-baby-ranch-transhumanism-scientists.html

“Creepy unseen pics reveal Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘baby-making factory ranch..”
https://www.the-sun.com/news/175364/creepy-unseen-pics-reveal-jeffrey-epsteins-baby-making-factory-ranch-where-he-hosted-prince-andrew/

33,339 square feet was the mansion, to be exact..
>>
Who can find the90s newspaper clippings of the US AF captains daughter being terrorized by a reptilian that left claw marks etc in the walls of the home? She was written off as a victim of a wild animal attack but I guess it was a bunyip because Australia doesn't have bears
>>
I wish you faggots would see through and realize its he biggest pedocriminality crime ring in history that exposed itself and that in an effort to make its history confusing, got people into that mantis or alien bullshit to ridicule investigations
>>
>>37749130
>walrus
Maybe it was a human transformed into a walrus through advanced medical procedures
Like the movie "Tusk"
>>
>>37749823
I wish you faggots would realize the story is a lot larger than just simply running an international elite level pedo ring. You think the buck stops there? Educate yourself...lol. Pulling the wool over your own eyes because youre afraid.
>>
>>37750041
epsteins dad was a Battelle man. Specifically handed out seed money to many of your well known tech companies.

Battelle is who runs all the national laboratories which house the recovered exotic technology craft.
>>
>>37750067
Excellent, wow. I was not aware of this. Thanks anon
>>
he also openly bragged about a us cloning facility residing in Mexico
>>
File: 1713584837772758.jpg (487 KB, 705x1341)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>37750341
Qrd please
>>
>>37750067
redstone arsenal you say?
>>
File: 1663889072795648.png (2.75 MB, 1053x1255)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
>>37749495
Check out mathew mournian on youtube (remember your mission) you can interact with them but they won't talk to you if you're some ignorant monkey
>>
>>37749130
Didn't David Icke dropped his whole career when in changing room saw someone shapeshift?
>>
>>37750968
Source
>>
>>37750355
Oh shit it's the guy from Moana
>>
File: reps.jpg (26 KB, 350x174)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
this image has sure gotten hard to find
>>
File: epstein.jpg (3.69 MB, 1920x3437)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB JPG
>>37750067
NOT the same Seymour Epstein...

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/washingtonpost/name/seymour-epstein-obituary?id=1642915

This is the real Sy Epstein, his father.

https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Epstein-472

Picrel is of the most epic /x/ event of all time, which I was there that night to witness.. Great shit.
>>
https://youtu.be/KJIPN1OQctE
>>
"Reptilians" are bullshit. There is a reason why many mind control/trafficking survivors recall seeing "aliens" and being "abducted to spaceships", it's just a form of programming. See here for alien programming information and links:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/36916947/

Some relevant quotes:

"One of the things the Royal Arch do when they are electroshocking/programming someone is to do fake aliens. When abusing children, they sometimes dress up as Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck/Disney characters, or claim their name is "Chuck Norris". Shape-shifting aliens is part of the routine. They project a hologram, using pop-up books. Makes it look like say John Scarlett or George W Bush is turning into an alien. It's not true. I'm not saying there aren't people who BELIEVE they have met shape-shifting reptilians. But I have to tell you, it's PART OF THE PROGRAM. I know how they do it (people lying on backs, with holograms projected in pop-up books)."

- "Red Ox", Royal Arch Illuminati victim

http://www.whale.to/c/sexcult1.html
>>
>>37752500
"Bush's most effective example of "You Are What You Read" in his book About Faces occurred during his reading of the page depicting lizard-like "aliens" from a "far-off, deep space place". Claiming to me to be an alien himself, Bush apparently activated a hologram of the lizard-like "alien" which provided the illusion of Bush transforming like a chameleon before my eyes. In retrospect, I understand that Bush had been painstakingly careful in positioning our seats in order that the hologram's effectiveness be maximized."

"De la Madrid claimed to have Mayan/alien ancestry in his blood, whereby he transformed 'back into an Iguana at will.' De la Madrid produced a hologram similar to the one Bush did in his You Are What You Read initiation. His hologram of lizard-like tongue and eyes produced the illusion that he was transforming into an Iguana. While in Mexico, I was always ordered to wait by rocks where the abundant Iguanas sunned before being 'trance-ported' to my scheduled meetings with 'his Royal Lizardry', the Lizard of Ahs."

"Those who controlled my mind, and ultimately my actions, claimed to be 'aliens', 'demons', and 'gods'. But it was my experience that these perpe-traitors of New World Order controls were/are bound by fully, human confines, despite their terror-tactic claims and illusions. The true laws of nature, and the same laws of man do, indeed, apply to them."

- Cathy O'Brien

http://www.whale.to/b/obrien_b1.html
>>
>>37752508
"Regarding David Icke - we were all put under mind control. Dr. Joanne Collie is David Icke's programmer. However, why Collie would want to push 'space lizards' through Mr. Icke is still a mystery. She would have known, as much as anybody else, that mind control programmers at Fort Monckton, used to dress up in lizard masks in order to terrorise British Intelligence recruits (who had been drugged) into believing that they were run by alien 'masters'. Why would they want to do anything as crazy as that? Go ask the Marines. A lot of what happened during those early years of mind control experimentation was pure insanity, but perhaps it was because they didn't want anyone to believe (on the other side of the mirror) that their Master mind control programmer was a human being and was therefore far more vulnerable to confrontation and exposure (as well as being made accountable for their actions), than a 'space lizard'."
>>
>>37752516
"I also know that the 'interdimensional space lizard' ploy is also part of the 'alien agenda' but with a 'twist' to it i.e. MI6 programmers being hunted down - those like Stella Rimington for their vile, disgusting and putrid satanic practices. That is why I do not mind this type of 'propaganda' going out. It is just another example of 'use their techniques and use them back upon them'. As far as I know George Bush initiated the 'alien lizard' form of propaganda, to terrorise his slaves. Does George Bush still go by the name of the Lizard of Ahs? (What happened to the Wizard of Oz?) Does Rimington still think that she is an 'interdimensional space lizard' courtesy of the Wizard of Ahs mind control programming? What about Collie and her insistence upon the 'fact' that interdimensional space lizards are real - whilst helping Icke to put his book together? Collie - who had handed out the 'alien lizard masks' to British Intelligence programmers at Fort Monckton in 1980. Collie and MI6 were using alien lizard masks for their programmers - to programme their operatives into believing that their uber-programmers were aliens. I know that the CIA employees were programmed to believe in such alien forces in order to mask their uber programmers - these operatives were indoctrinated - made to foster this 'alien agenda' belief system and to pass it on."
>>
>>37752521
"...They LIKE pretending to be 'space lizards'. They LIKE the paedophilia. They LIKE torturing and murdering other people. They LIKE eating their elite caviar i.e. human eggs. They think that these practices are what 'evolved' and 'intelligent' lizards off another planet would do. George Bush, Cheney, Blair, Brown, the Clintons...it is a very long list indeed. They are all victims of mind control. They are no more 'space lizards' than anyone else on this planet - just hideously deluded human beings."

- Ex MI6

https://textbin.xyz/?afa6f1bae070c613#6CusCHXyrs9gc4xRSY9tLYgLbXUNX2bD2E4di6Gh9Fm6

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/37093328/#37094608
>>
>>37749130
> “He fed off the terror, there was something about the energy of a girl being scared that he liked.

Relevant
>>
>>37752536
Further epstein links:

"I was born into a Satanic cult family who practiced occultism and Satanism. My grandfather had ties to NASA, they were doing all kinds of science experimentation through through NASA programs and I believe that my mom was a breeder, so they bred her and they were taking eggs and embryo and putting them in various women. I know Jeffrey Epstein back then was doing this project wanting to feed the human race withhis DNA and all this crazy stuff, and they had these connections so they were they were breeding my mom and basically I was born for trafficking purposes...so I was born to be sold as a small child at three. I was trafficked to Jeffrey. I was born actually to a man named Gary Kimball of Broward county in Florida, which was about an hour and a half from where we lived and I've known Gary my whole life. I grew up around Gary and being flown out of his airport, he owns a private airport in Broward county that I would be flown out of...Jeffrey Epstein used to fly in and out of there and back then they they controlled all the air traffic control and stuff in and out of there, so they could get in and out of there pretty inconspicuously.
>>
>>37752554
I have seen Jeffrey (Epstein) get very severely ritually abused, I have seen him strapped to chairs with these straps across his face like a gas mask and being tortured, literally screaming and yelling, and I'm just this little girl and they’re forcing me to watch this type of stuff. It was Jeffrey, he became a handler, they manufactured him as well and he became a handler. He was basically a fall guy and a front guy for them, I mean he was controlled too, and I don’t think a lot of people realize that. Everybody looks at Jeffrey because of the mainstream media pushing this narrative that he’s this monster, but he was used as well and he was used as a fall guy essentially. They were doing all kinds of things to him, if I remember correctly that something happened to his jaw, like an attempted dismemberment, so he had jaw problems, upper jaw problems. They were taking teeth out of boys and children and using them for sexual purposes or oral sex they would knock your teeth out so you could be used for oral sex purposes..."

https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2021/11/16/cali-shai-bergandi-i-lack-eyes/
>>
>>37751121
Jeez wtf is that
>>
>>37752562
"Epstein island, where is there an underground system there. On top of the island it doesn’t look like there’s a lot, there’s underground tunnels there I've been in, so many tunnels I don’t even know what was what, but I know they’re there. I know people were being brought in that way and by plane it’s the only way to get to the property is either by boat by plane or underground submarine and the water....I’ve known Jeffrey since I was a little girl, he’s raped me a lot...he was violent and I think he lacked impulse control, he was really messed up I think from his own abuse and torture. I’ve been taken to NASA property...I was invited by Wayne Nighty, Jr., he lives in Titusville. He’s from a big occult family there, and they have ties to NASA and Grumman and Gary Kimball, who has the private airport that Jeffrey (Epstein) was playing in and out of. I was invited by Jr. to go to camping one weekend, and end up on NASA property, so you’re not getting in there unless you have some type of clearance or you know somebody, and he knew everybody so we got in without any problem. I didn’t question, and I just like I said, thought we were going camping in it. Jeffrey (Epstein) was there, there’s a lot of big people there, and I ended up being drugged in one of the campers and gang raped. I remember hearing men come in and saying 'which side', because they had me on one side and a dead girl on the other side, and I remember hearing my handlers joke about 'oh the dead ones over here the live ones over here', so the men that entered could either go you know have sex with the corpse or they could go have sex with 'the live one' over here, and I was the live one that they were using. That happened on the NASA property in Titusville...So not just on his properties but around NASA, around NASA crew. A lot of my handlers were NASA space science crew."

https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2021/11/22/cali-shai-bergandi-i-lack-eyes-part-2/
>>
>>37752568
"Hope Beryl-Green, and she said Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused her when she was five years old.
Beryl-Green said she was born into the Illuminati. Her earliest memories of her horrific and traumatic experiences was being underground. She remembers being blindfolded. She remembers being held in a horse stall. She remembers that “there were tons of other children there, too, in different stalls” with her. Beryl-Green said she also remembers being chained, being led around in a dog collar and seeing labyrinth pathways. She remembers that she was promised to go upstairs and be out in the open if she worked hard enough. She was programmed not to emotionally fall apart. She remembers being paraded and displayed to other “elites,” like she was a “product” for them to sexually sample and use. Beryl-Green said she also remembers that Epstein told her that he was god...She was forced to have sex with dogs. She was made to feel like there was something wrong with her. She was told that God created her to be used sexually, because she was evil. She remembered Epstein repeatedly raped her.
>>
>>37752613
The mainstream media has been reporting that this late billionaire who reportedly hung himself in his Metropolitan Correctional Center cell in Manhattan last month was receiving back rubs from underage girls on a tropical island, and he was hobnobbing with other wealthy and powerful people. Beryl-Green said Epstein knew about MK ULTRA. He was into mind-controlling victims and satanic ritual abuse (SRA). She remembered him being into eugenics, although she didn’t know what that meant at that time. Epstein was into DNA mixing, human cloning and he knew about New World Order plans. Reacting to hearing about Epstein’s reported suicide Beryl-Green said there are a lot of people who had a lot to lose had he remained alive. He knew powerful people, such as the Clintons, the Royal Family, politicians, actors, actresses, NASA scientists and university researchers. She distinctly remembers the cruelty of one worldwide known, respected and revered disabled man. “I have always been terrified of Stephen Hawking,” Beryl-Green said of the wheelchair-bound Cambridge physicist, who had motor neurone disease. Hawking communicated by a sensor on his cheek and communicated with a robotic voice.
>>
File: IMG_2844.gif (861 KB, 340x191)
861 KB
861 KB GIF
>>37752508
>Cathy O Brien

Yeah no thx
>>
>>37752616
“I've always been afraid and it’s because he was in, in, with the programing, in with the torture that was going on,” Beryl-Green said. “He of course, didn’t do these things, but he participated in telling people what to do, how to do it. He’s a very cruel man —evil.” Hawking died at his home in Cambridge, England, on March 14, 2018. He was 76. Beryl-Green said Epstein kept a lot babies —in different stages of development— in jars. The horrific sight of these babies was used to terrorize she and the other trafficked kids. Beryl-Green was afraid that she would cause a baby or child to die “if she didn’t do things right.” There was always this fear to do what Epstein told her to do “to keep those little babies alive.” Beryl-Green said Epstein conducted experiments on babies and he injected his DNA in them. She remembers seeing a cryogenic freezer. “He would take babies and put them in that,” described Beryl-Green, who added that she was promised that if she did what he told her to do, “all the babies would be able to come back at some point.” Beryl-Green reflected that that “was another way to control and terrorize us.” She remembers being taken to several places.
>>
>>37752622
“In every location underground there was some sort of temple, like a Moloch temple,” described Beryl-Green. "Where they would do sacrifices and burn babies. They were threatened to be burned if they [other victims] didn’t do what they were told.”
Beryl-Green said Epstein was involved in human sacrifice. “There’s a lot of fear around him,” she acknowledged. “He has a lot of connections.”
She theorized that the babies she saw were either bred or were cloned. Beryl-Green said Epstein repeatedly impregnated her. She didn’t divulge how many times. She never carried her babies to term. “They took them out of me,” Beryl-Green said sadly. Beryl-Green said a lot of politicians are involved in the Illuminati. She also said the Statue of Liberty, a famous statue overlooking New York Harbor, is an Illuminati symbol, and Illuminati adherents pray to it to summon demonic power. “All the points on the crown and the points on the torch, and it represents all of the portals,” explained Beryl-Green. “They torture us to pray to the Statue of Liberty and call the demons in so they can cover up what they’re doing.” Beryl-Green said the Statue of Liberty may represent freedom to the American people, but the American iconic statue represents evil to her and to other SRA victims. “The torch is really considered —it’s like a phallic symbol,” she revealed. “It’s a representation of pedophilia and how they get their power.”
>>
>>37752625
“At this point I am grateful that he’s not going hurt another human being again,” Beryl-Green said “And if he isn’t dead I pray that all this blows up. Beryl-Green said part of her anger is that she was close to possibly getting justice. A fraction of people have come forward. There are so many people that didn’t get justice with Epstein’s supposed suicide. “There are thousands and thousands and thousands of victims,” Beryl-Green estimated. She did contact the authorities and told them her story. Many things she sees throughout the course of her day —such as colors and various objects— causes her to remember the horrific and traumatic experiences she went through. Beryl-Green urged Christians to pray that this evil will “They’re praying to Moloch,” she said. Beryl-Green stressed for people to believe her. She is saddened “that people turn a blind eye and aren’t willing to see the truth, want to face the truth,” because “the torture of children is still going on.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20220805053420/https://publishwall.si/dajana.babic/post/493097/hope-beryl-green
>>
I had a dream with him and his teeth turned really sharp and his tongue started slithering. Then he opened his mouth and made a biting motion to threaten me, I stood there aloof and he saw I wasn’t threatened so he stopped and left me alone. Then I appeared to him as a projection after he died, and he was in New York, and he saw me appear before him and made a weird comment. Then I vanished and woke up.
>>
Sounds like she was drugged, heavily
>>
File: IMG_0969.gif (1023 KB, 480x270)
1023 KB
1023 KB GIF
>>37752628
>>
>>37749130
REMEMBER, MOSSAD HAS TIES TO EPSTEIN TOO

At least according to former Israeli intelligence officer Ari Ben-Menashe and Epstein's victim Virginia Giuffre.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad#United_States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ari_Ben-Menashe#Jeffrey_Epstein
https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-writer-who-broke-epstein-case-a-rumored-mossad-link-is-worth-digging-into/
>>
>>37752658
Fuck yourself
>>
>>37749130
(Some) Christians will say literally anything for Christ.
>>
https://youtu.be/azi_kwgojI0

How far are YOU willing to go?
>>
Bump
>>
>>37752831
The path to God's kingdom is a bridge over a river of blood
>>
>>37749495
yeah i need a draco bich.
they're freaks in the sheets.
>>
>>37753659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XtS_P5JAiE
>>
>>37752743
lol he us right what a fucking schizophrenic rant you just wrote right there mate
>>
>>37753678
ah. nevermind.
ill just stick to nofap.
>>
>>37749156
Reminds me of the japanese ufo girl they put back out to sea
>>
>>37751121
>>37752564
lmao this is from a fucking movie
>>
>>37749130
Bump
>>
>>37754410
what movie?
>>
>>37751397
Qrd?
>>
>>37751397
Could someone summarize it? I read up to three paragraphs but it's so much fucking shit
>>
File: Volume_001_Intro_Image.png (232 KB, 400x400)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>37752516
You know who else was seen wearing alien masks?
>>
>>37754250
It's a copy pasta, it's posted alot in epstein threads
>>
>>37755619
You goddamn brain rotted stupid zoomers got fucked short attention span….read the whole thing I got severe adhd too but reading that shit for the first time had me glued to it. It’s quality shit
>>
File: Kikitilian.jpg (134 KB, 1024x949)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37749495
>>37753659
Hook up with a Kikess
>>
>>37749156
walrus rape? the heck?
>>
File: 1713614304161951.jpg (204 KB, 1200x1606)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>37749130
reminder that the real lore (not corey goode or david shittercox) states these dracos do in fact look creepy but theyre only about 5'9, so literal manlets.

meanwhile, some of the most credible accounts believed by nasa and the cia and dod and stuff state that a Planetar of Hathor literally floats off the ground in an otherworldly glow and is 9ft tall. so, actual chads.

do with this information what you will.
>>
>>37754410
>>37754592
what movie mofo? i been looking for a source for going on ten years.
>>
Epstein is human (obviously alive) but the island was possibly visited by aliens under some secret treaty.

Thats why it had the submarine port, they came underwater. Ufos can reject water just like air so no problem.

Its possible. A honeypot trap or bribe attempt for aliens because they can do that shit in their homeplanet with slaves not herr on earth.

But reptilians are only one class of aliens..
>>
>>37757572
Correction:
A honeypot trap or bribe attempt for aliens because they can do that shit in their homeplanet with slaves not herr on earth.

Was meeant as:

A honeypot trap or bribe attempt for aliens but stupid, because they can do that shit in their homeplanet with slaves not here on earth.
>>
File: Consecrated Rose Ruby.jpg (3.21 MB, 1880x2480)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB JPG
>>37752617
>NOOOO NOT MY HECKING NAZIRINOS

Hitler was actually a bad guy and the Nazis really were the original mind control programmers, in the modern sense of the term "mind control"
>>
>>37749823
Kinda pointless exercize at this point.
>>
>>37757591
Yup.
>>
>>37754410
>>37754592
>>37757491
Nevermind, it's a photo by some artist.
>>>/wsr/1457674
>>
File: kyle.jpg (13 KB, 290x329)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>37749130
>>
>>37760162
cursed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.