[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: black planet2.png (171 KB, 640x920)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Over ten years ago, I had a dream about a black planet approaching earth. At the time I thought it was a black hole, because it was a pitch black thing approaching the earth...
But yesterday I had yet another dream about this black planet, this time it was hovering real close to earth
>pic related
In this dream, it was like the planet irradiated some sort of energy that made people not able to heal their wounds, I remember getting a scratch on my foot and it becamoming a deep wound. So deep you could see part of the bone.
If you exposed yourself to the planet's radiation for too long, it could kill you, at least thats what i knew in the dream even though i hadn't seen it.

Today I did not dream of a black hole, but of a hat man outside my window.
I haven't had nightmares for years now, and I live a chill life I'm really OK when it comes to social contact, my job is chill and I don't really have any problem right now causing this, only 'weird' thing is that I have been into occult shit for over 14 years now.

I got a feeling these dreams have an important meaning, something paranormal, but I can't put my finger on it.
Any idea what it could mean?
>>
Quit occult.
Repent and turn to God.
The real God, the one that lives in the heaven and not in the buildings or objects.
>>
>becamoming
Get a new light fixtures
>>
File: 1706057414335784.jpg (52 KB, 430x296)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>37750709
>>
>>37750750
>>37750796
>>37751077
This is what 10 years of phonefags do to a board
>>
File: 1706465472384004.jpg (29 KB, 354x323)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>37751114
>>
>>37750750
>real
>God
>>
>>37750709
>>
>>37750709
>But yesterday I had yet another dream about this black planet, this time it was hovering real close to earth
>>pic related
>In this dream, it was like the planet irradiated some sort of energy that made people not able to heal their wounds, I remember getting a scratch on my foot and it becamoming a deep wound. So deep you could see part of the bone.
>If you exposed yourself to the planet's radiation for too long, it could kill you, at least thats what i knew in the dream even though i hadn't seen it.
spooky
>>
Translate the Book of Genesis the literal way and it says out of the Enclosure (Eden), four streams connected to the earth of sand, the black earth, the blessed earth, our Earth, and in addition to that, there was the wandering earth (where Cain went). Hebrew didn't have a word for "planet" other than "earth."
>>
>>37750709
In astrology, there is a 'virtual' celestial object (it does not actually exist) called Lilith placed opposite to the moon.
The original satirical myth of Lilith was probably based on the Lilitu demons from Mesopotamia, or their god Lamashtu.
>Her evil deeds included (but were not limited to): slaying children, unborns, and neonates; causing harm to mothers and expectant mothers; eating men and drinking their blood; disturbing sleep; bringing nightmares; killing foliage; infesting rivers and lakes; and being a bringer of disease, sickness, and death.
>>
>>37750709
Had this exact dream when I was really little; only once though. Other than that, can't comment on it, other than the fact that picrel looked exactly the same as in my dream.
>>37750750
OY VEEY!!!
SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF YHVH, GOY!
>>
>>37755232
>picrel looked exactly the same as in my dream.
That's spooky as heck
>>
>>37750709
>literally the plot of majora's mask
be more original, OP
>>
File: 29 01 dream.png (18 KB, 1334x884)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>37750709
I used to have similar dreams back in 2017 about a dark planet showing up in the sky. It would block the sun and sometimes a demonic silhouette would emerge from it as everyone around would begin to scream in fear before waking up.
In other dreams it the planet would have multiple moons orbiting it, ufos, angels or glowing red veins underneath its pitch black atmosphere.
I can't draw that well but I remember sketching the first dream in mspaint shortly after waking up because it felt so real to me.
>>
>>37750709
We're coming anon, don't you wanna party? Darkness indahouse :3
>>
>>37756451
Have a (you)

>>37756676
Hmph yet no one can tell me what these dreams mean, it is worrying that more people have had this sort of dream.
Of course eventually a fag will show up in the thread and say something like 'it's just universal symbology uwu'
I guess it is a lost cause, to search for the actual meaning. I just hope it is not something bad.
>>
>>37750750
Your belief system is too boring for this board.
>>
>>37758175
Over the years I came to think they were just a form of personal anxiety over the uncontrollable situations in my life being manifested by the subconscious. I do find it weird that it was always a recurring dream of a dark planet approaching Earth.
>From what I remember the first planet dream in 2017 involved people dying in agony while others were getting injections in their homes while the demonic thing watched from the sky
>A 2018 dream involved a great flood pouring from kaleidoscope clouds as the planet slowly approached, red veins glowing from behind its atmosphere with angelic chanting coming from it
>The last dream I had was in 2019 where I was taking a stroll through a park when the sky suddenly got pitch dark, pale moons would reveal themselves to be spaceships made of fire balls and the planet (now looking like a gas giant with a dark red core) showed up to swallow Earth whole.
Out of these three the first one still creeps me out the most whenever I think about it.
>>
>>37758807
> I came to think they were just a form of personal anxiety over the uncontrollable situations in my life being manifested by the subconscious.
That's what my therapist said, but it makes no sense at this point of my life.
Years ago when I had no job I was very anxious about a lot of things outside of my control, despite this I had no black planet dreams.
Nowadays I am really chill in life, and out of the sudden I begin to get these weird nonsensical dreams. It's really weird.
>>
>>37758870
Maybe deep down you fear losing this comfortable life through some unknown circumstance or maybe you feel this period of peace is temporary and fear the impending future. Maybe it's something family related and your brain is telling you of some impending tragedy. You mentioned the hat man showing up in your dream, he's known to appear before something bad happens in that person's life.
I wouldn't know, I'm not a psychologist and I don't know you. But I'm speaking from experience here, there's something in your subconscious warning you of something and I'm just going to tell you to keep your chin up and stay strong for what comes next. Whatever that may be
>>
File: 1-Neptune01.jpg (108 KB, 1080x714)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>37750709
Link: https://www.iflscience.com/astronomers-find-evidence-of-a-massive-object-beyond-the-orbit-of-neptune-73914
>>
File: 1-neptune02.jpg (134 KB, 1061x868)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>37750709
>>37760332

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.