[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 337x150)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
what is the esoteric consequences of eating meat? Why do some groups claim that eating meat is for savages, it causes cancer, its unethical, etc. Despite the fact that lack of meat consumption is correlated with malnutrition and being weak
>>
>>37751132
You can be well nourished on a vegetarian diet, you just have to be serious about what you eat. Consuming meat is much worse for the environment and increases the amount of suffering in the world. Interestingly, many people who stop eating meat for a while loose the desire to eat it entirely.

That being said, I think pressuring your kids to be vegan or vegetarian is abuse. As an adult though, being vegetarian is harmless.
>>
>>37751181
Yes and killing plants its totally okay
>>
>>37751181
but how is this worse for the environment when millions of animals get killed every year to produce more vegetables and grains
>>
>>37751181
>You can be well nourished on a vegetarian die
no you cant
>>
>>37751132
It's to keep a population of fanatics weak so they're unable to rise up against their masters.
>>
>>37751227
Who cares if you're weak when you have guns
>>
>>37751132
We’re all dust in the wind man. That goes for animals and plants too. It doesn’t matter no matter what a guru says.
>>
>>37751280
Politicians and influencers who need meat to maintain cognitive proficiency. Don't try to tell me vegans are smart because all the one's I've seen are dumb as bricks.
>>
>>37751198

Plants turn carbon dioxide into oxygen.
So no, killing plants is destroying the environment
>>
>>37751302
And cows turn 02 into c02 so its okay to kill cows?
>>
>>37751348
you have to fucking something eventually man what should we do just breathe air and drink vegetable juice and die mysteriously at the ripe age of 30
>>
>>37751132
>Why do some groups claim that eating meat is for savages, it causes cancer, its unethical, etc.
if you've lived with animals you start seeing their own form of intelligence and way of life. If you then consider that the group spirit of various domesticated animals basically agreed to help mankind evolve and grow it should feel like an offense to put them in arrays of small cages to generate as much biomass in a terrible way. If they could talk would you do the same? Probably not.

But even then we'd find different things to feed on. Ultimately even nature herself devours itself. You can't deny nature either. But if you eat an animal you ought meditate on all the life and love they mightve carried and that that's used to sustain you now. Make the most of your days and pay them your respect that way
>>
>>37751368
Fucking kill ourselves
Im all in for cannibalism
>>
>>37751225
Retard
>>
>>37751384
How about I meditate on how I enjoy killing animals and eating their flesh instead. I would eat wild hunted meat but over hunting brings imbalance to nature so I relegate myself to canned goods. If I don't breed then there are less eaters like myself who upsets the balance. It would be better in general if there were far less predators. However, industrial doctrine mandates that we must have a high number of cannon fodder for the wave rushes. The stuff we do to cows is benevolent compared to what we do to each other.
>>
>>37751399
Malnourished
>>
>>37751132
Everything is mental.
Everything carries psychic energy.
Meat carries with it subhuman psychic energy, sometimes lots of emotional energy.
Meat from hunting is less harmful. Vegetables are more neutral in this regard.
Me personally I eat meat from the supermarket and have no problem with it, but I acknowledge that from this point of view a vegetarian diet is superior. Also I'm bulking so meat is basically mandatory for me.
Just be mindful of what you put into your mouth and you should be ok.
>>
>>37751227
Nobodys rising up to nobody though
>>37751132
Don't know about regular meat, but the effects of cannibalism are very notorious for legit witchcraft. Says this haitian guy that "everyone he knew that was eating human flesh, grew wing-like stumps on their backs", besides their profficiency in black magic
>>
it's yummy
>>
When I've been on a roll up keeping regular spiritual practice, either Hindu based or Taoist based I'll usually build up an aversion to meat and naturally find my self going vegetarian.

When my practice gets interrupted, I'll feel like meat again eventually.

According to systems that believe the outward world is a projection/representation of your inside world, many people notice that when they eat meat again, there is an increase of violence they witness in the world.

One thing to consider is that in the same way women lose iron through the reproductive cycle processes, men lose zinc (some figures say 5mg an emission/which is a third of the RDA).

Red Meat is the best source of Zinc. Men will feel depleted with low zinc stores. Sexual restraint spiritual paths don't lose as much zinc, so can feel better on lower zinc diets.

Pumpkin seeds are the best vegetarian source of Zinc.
>>
The first time eating red meat after being Vegetarian for over 2 years I had a strange experience.

When I had the first mouthful of meat (I think it was steak) it was hard to swallow, but immediately after swallowing it I was inundated with the desire to have kids.

I feel that have been the emotions of the mother cow I was eating, as I would assume merely swallowing the food shouldn't give the body any time to absorb it creating changes on the health of my body.

I imagine a scientific explanation would be along the lines of I was malnourished so didn't want kids, then after good nutrition, natural urges returned. Seems reasonable, but not for 15 seconds of exposure.
>>
>>37751132
Nothing. Nature itself is violence manifest. Things kill and devour one another all the time. It's the circle of life. You shall eat things to sustain yourself, and then when you die you shall be devoured in kind. It sucks but it's true. Don't pretend to be moral by eating vegetables or mushrooms, those are still living things. To live is to be violent. Hunting for your meat is better than not, but getting locally sourced meat, especially from farmers that humanely dispatch their livestock, is a good alternative. The less an animal suffers in the process the better. The most anyone can do is minimize the suffering other beings have during their existences.
>>
File: vegan.png (91 KB, 876x415)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>37751181
>worse for the environment and increases the amount of suffering in the world
plants scream when you cut them
the smell of freshly cut grass? that's their distress signal
why do you ignore their suffering?
>>
File: vegan4.jpg (2.32 MB, 1789x2089)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB JPG
>>37751399
>>
>>37754897
>When I've been on a roll up keeping regular spiritual practice, either Hindu based or Taoist
>build up an aversion to meat
tell me you're bullshitting without telling youre bullshitting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigu_(grain_avoidance)
>>
>>37755035
These people could avoid majority of issues associated with vegan diets by also eating dairy products and unfertilized eggs, which would allow them to avoid meat and the generation of heavy karma, that will lead many meat eaters to rebirth in the animal realm.
>>
File: 1712134981386605.jpg (51 KB, 564x708)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>37751181
Vegetarian yeah maybe
But in the months of the year when I'm vegan, I'm the most miserable. I don't know about meat but at the very least eggs, fish and dairy are a MUST for me to exist.
>>
Eating meat is an instinct. Not eating it is a choice.
>>
>>37751198
>>37755028
Even if killing plants was a horrible immoral act it would still be right to be vegetarian so the amount of plants harvested goes down
Many many more calories are grown to feed livestock than would be needed if we were the ones eating those crops instead
>>
File: outsource.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1284)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>37755095
is it all poo and shill nowaday?
>>
>>37755203
have you heard of this thing called grass on the ground?
>>
>>37754928
thank you, gpt-chan
>>
>>37751132
A vegetarian diet is simply superior but vegans have slowly but surely built up a bad rep for anything that doesn't include meat.
>>
>>37751295
This
>>
>>37751181
>being vegetarian is harmless
this is a lie
>>
>what is the esoteric consequences of eating meat?
It depends on the meat and how you prepare it. Raw animal products can be incredibly healthy for you and the absolute best food for healing.
>>
Its energetic but more importantly karmic thing. Personally I eat meat if its offered or salvaged but I dont support killing of sentient beings by paying money for it.
>>
Obvious psyop thread. Abstaining from all animal foods is of course the healthiest way to be a human, both mentally and physically. Think the garden of Eden, the perfect human existence.
Stop sacrificing animals to your blood god and stop spreading misinformation, please.
>>
>>37755028
This is the most retarded justification for inflicting suffering to sentient beings.

Experiencing pain serves no purpose and make no sense for plants like it does for animals because plants are unable to move. The plant is as much in pain as your computer is when your browser crash and you receive notification for it.
>>
>>37751892
>Also I'm bulking so meat is basically mandatory for me.

how is bulking mandatory for anyone
>>
>>37751132
The esoteric side of it and not the faggot ass began preaching bullshit is that what you eat, you absorb its energy. There is a reason a man who eats beef is strong like the bull and a man who eats chicken is a nervous bird. Be mindful of what you put in your body.
>>
>>37751892
Meat isn't mandatory for bulking, it's just easier.
>>
>>37756251
Obvious shill bot. Eating meat is of course the healthiest way to be a human, both mentally and physically. Think the garden of Eden, the perfect human existence
Stop sacrificing helpless plant life to your blood god and stop spreading misinformation, please
>>
File: vegansoy.jpg (29 KB, 494x621)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>37756300
>>37756282
>reddit spacing this hard
go back to your basedbot subreddit please
>>
>>37756620
Never been. Just kill yourself fucking retard.
>>
I know what Bigu is.

But going from 2000 kcal diet of food pyramid regular diet to 2000 kcal diet of carnivore/keto isn't Bigu/demonstrating surviving on little food.

Master Chia runs classes on Bigu, that eat only small mixture of date ballix and fish oil, while living in a dark room (faux Cave) from prolonged length of time.

I've experienced a Bigu-like state from a month off of grains.

Had a ton of energy which felt like two magnets being pushed together, yet repelling in the middle Tan Tien. Didn't feel the coldness of that winter either.

Going back to grains felt like getting punched in the stomach.
>>
>>37756607
>>37756620
holy fuck you are stupid

miserable piece of shit
>>
Eat all the meat you want, you just don’t have the right to complain when more powerful predators like soldiers and astral beings feed on you in-turn.
>>
>>37756809
Is advocating for animals really gonna switch the dynamic of an astral being? They presumably could just make us all vegetarians if they wanted much in the same way a farmer controls the diet of their animals.
If anything we're doing what they want already by their design.
>>
>>37756809

>Best take here.
>>
>>37756809
The loosh farm is functionally no different to a meat factory, it’s the same damn thing. The strong tormenting and feasting off the suffering of the weak out of convenience and a mockery of sentimental traditionalism (My ancestors hunted prey so this is why I need to feast on beings trapped in cages and fed plastic) If you were born as one of the loose farmers, you’d laugh at the pussy vegan basedboys that don’t feast on the souls of man.
>>
>>37756304
Not everyone is kroot, keep that in mind.
>>
>>37756843
What the fuck is kroot
>>
>>37751181
thanks chatgpt
>>
Morality aside, a meat based diet is an impediment to deep meditative practice (and I'm talking about actual meditation, not whatever lame shit you think is meditation).
There's a reason so many contemplative traditions converge on a vegetarian diet and frequent fasting. It's not a coincidence, or about moralizing, it's a matter of practicality.
>>
>>37756856
Kroot gets laid
Kroot could be you if you tried
>>
>>37756886
>>37756886
This is because meat takes days to digest while for example fruits take 30 minutes to a few hours. Heavy foods in your gut ground you to the earth. Sattvic foods are ideal for spiritual practice.
>>
>>37756921
>>37756886
do you guys think 4chan is necessary for a transcendence
>>
>>37756886
its because those spiritual practices are cope by dravidian slaves spiritually revolting against their vitalist Aryan masters
>>
>>37756929
True, if you ignore that such spiritual practices were introduced thousands of years ago by the aryan upper classes… Yes, Krishna was a Dravidian slave, are you retarded?
>>
>>37756929
It should be noted that on Hindu society warrior caste is the only caste that is permitted to eat meat, while the priestly caste are vegetarian. Both are important, yet only one explores the higher mysteries. This may explain why the aryans in the war-path were such carnivores and after they had settled they became more vegetarian. Different states of mind caused by food are conductive to different goals. It is very hard for a grounded “vitalist” warrior to commune with the Gods. Though a man who eats goyslop is worthless for anything… Hence why the basedboy is so garbage. Fresh fruits and vegetables, diet of the priest.
>>
>>37756927
Did you guys see my question
>>
>>37751132
I am constantly, and I do mean constantly, hungry if I don't eat meat and animal fat. Tried to do more vegetarian style food and I felt hungry every couple hours and this was on various chickpea recipes.

Next day I treated myself to a large cut of beef and that single cut satiated me the entire day.

I'm just doomed from the start I guess. I don't know why but I need lots of iron.
>>
>>37757014
probably one of those people who dont produce their own iron, are you English ethnically ?
>>
File: Koline.jpg (68 KB, 640x480)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>37751892
I'm with this anon. Just a reminder that the bulls are all strong and bulked but vegetarian - cause they are built different.
Humans are made(adapted) to eat meat, try putting different fuel in a car from the one the maker designed and keep being 'special'.
That being said I'm ok too with all possible bad karma or whatever that implies and I respect the animal who ended as food, its the natural order of things. The industrial McDonalds crap is wrong tho, we here grass fed animals who live nice.
>>
>>37756983
Based take desu
>>
>>37751280
recoil
and days in the field aren't all they're cut out to be.
it would be a living nightmare for a lot of people.
walking and running and having to do this constantly while avoiding getting blown up especially by some jew drone or getting shot in a hail of bullets wouldnt be a walk in the park.
>>
>>37757023
German/Irish/Scottish/Russian
>>
>>37751132
I dont know, but I know that I try to only buy meat from sources that give the animals an honorable life. I also always give my thanks to the animal before preparing the meal and after eating. I do the same for plants and what not. I hope that someone would look upon me with reverence, if they were to eat me.
Through my journey, I found that being grateful and giving praise is one of the most powerful things in life.
>>
>>37751181
>You can be well nourished on a vegetarian diet
I have cause to doubt that
>>
File: vegan6.jpg (78 KB, 578x741)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>37756769
>no argument
>seething
>malding
thank you for your concession
>>
>>37756809
as if vegan-astral doesn't kill by the billions to condition their farm land
>>
>>37757846
you know im right tho
>>
>>37756921
>This is because meat takes days to digest while for example fruits take 30 minutes to a few hours
I'm pretty sure that's the imflamation in your guts pushing it out faster
>>
>>37757880
prove it then
https://nypost.com/2023/11/22/lifestyle/eating-red-meat-and-dairy-could-help-fight-cancer-new-study/
>>
>>37757846
Vegetarians can eat eggs and drink milk, which are both sources of b12. Problem are vegans, they wouldn't be able to sustain their lifestyle off grid.
>>
>>37756988
I was just curious if anyone ever wanted to acknowledge this
>>
>>37757908
wtf this has to do with anything

fucking idiot
>>
>>37757913
>they wouldn't be able to sustain their lifestyle off grid
and they would never want to go off grid anyway
how else would they flaunt their moral superiority
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FfgYq3_z-kg
>>
>>37757926
>still redditspacing this hard
I'm asking you to prove that you're right
>>
>>37757935
i dont have to prove anything

you see

all im claiming is you are retarded and miserable piece of shit and everytime you post you prove me right

why not just kill yourself already

also fuck you
>>
File: vegan3.png (18 KB, 801x120)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>37757926
>consuming the pill diet
>call people idiot
like pottery
>>
>>37757971
>still seething
>still malding
sound like classic projection
>>
>>37757972
i havent said anything about my diet

idiot
>>
File: 1696772362514714.jpg (86 KB, 465x465)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>37757992
>still seething
>still malding
why are you here then, shill-kun?
is it possible that you're a hasbara shill trying to poison knowledge on purpose?
rotten shill
>>
>>37756300
I'm bulking so I have to eat meat. I just do it because I want to
>>37756334
yes and I want results. If you're thinking about legumes those aren't fit for human consumption and shouldn't be eaten under any circumstance.
>>37757042
Thank you.
Karma however is almost mechanical. Not quite but it's the easier way to put it. Fuck around find out. Are you strong enough? Causes cause effects, it isn't anyone or anything punishing you.
The karma of eating meat: subhuman psychic samskaras get into you. Not Earth Mommy punishing you for hurting her precious creatures.
>>
>>37758007
k

y

s
>>
>>37758024
>>still redditspacing this hard
>>still seething
>>still malding
shill confirmed
apply identification as follow
>>
File: veganmath.png (146 KB, 460x508)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>37758017
>subhuman psychic samskaras
funny coming from a poo shill
>>
>>37758017
>If you're thinking about legumes those aren't fit for human consumption and shouldn't be eaten under any circumstance.
This is just stupid. I assume you're worried about the phytic acid content in legumes which diminishes protein and mineral absorption, but there are other foods with the phytase enzyme that breaks down phytic acid, so you'd ideally mix legumes with those foods if you're bulking with them. I said meat was easier for a reason.

In any case, saying that legumes aren't fit for human consumption and that they should be avoided at all costs is nonsense, they're still highly nutritional in a regular varied diet.
>>
>>37751132
The entire universe seems to operate on the principal of material exchange, or converting one kind of energy into another kind of energy. We eat meat because it was the most practical way for our ancestors to reliably acquire nutrients and energy. If the universe/reality didn't wanted us to consume living things then it would have given us the ability to do photosynthesis, but until we either evolve to not needing to eat, alter our genes to subsist on other means, or develop food that doesn't require eating living things then we will always need to consume living things for energy, and at that point the kinds of living things that are ok to eat vs not ok seem like its based on some arbitrary scale.

Why is killing a plant ok, but eating an unfertilized egg not? Why is domesticating corn ok, but domesticating bees not? Why is it ok for other animals (except for humans) to eat other animals? Why do we have sharp teeth? If there is a better alternative then why haven't the divine architects or spiritual overseers of the universe made it so?

I think the vegetarian argument that many spiritualists make completely ignores the fact that vegetarianism/veganism was probably only pushed in societies where food was already scarce and it was practical from a societal management perspective to convince a populace not to desire meat.

I'm going to continue eat meat until the galactic federation/space police give me a free and open source, food replicator.
>>
distraction thread
>>
i eat meat same reason i speak english and talk to retards like you
i am retard meat puppet english speaking word addict keeping this body going on other living bodies
what is different between this body or that body?
what is different between plant mind and sheep mind and human mind? mainly, capacity for delusion
what causes suffering? delusion
animals do not appear bothered by life or death, so we say they are natural
only people are so consumed with such things, with pleasures and pains, therefore it is we who suffer
the murderers suffer, the murdered are in bliss, knowing nothing
but i do not murder. i approve of the transformation of life through death of creatures to fuel transformation of this body. there is no malice, in fact, only through love do these creatures know a life which is supposed to be dear, only one with life could possibly die, could possibly contemplate suffering
vegan/pacifist argument reduces to life being evil, but suffering is good, so you may know pleasure, you take both as they come without worry and use what feels right.
>>
>>37751181
>>37751132

This is some faggot shit.
>>
>>37751132
Why we must eat meat:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jbtQmVB9pYan/
>>
>>37751132
Depends on the quality of the meat, but generally speaking, moderate meat consumption has a positive effect on body and spirit. If its filled with plastics and meds itll obv lead to imbalance in body and mind. The ppl you speak about have cult like structures because you need indoctrination to go against meat consumption
>>
>>37757881
Nope, that’s incorrect. The idea that meat is easier to digest is wrong. We evolved from tree swinging apes, what do you think they ate?
>>
>>37758066
This needs to be corrected. Helen Thomas (the first "Nightmare" woman) was not a Jew and was actually pretty based, despite not being much of a looker in her later years.
>>
>>37761289
No we didn’t. Our ancestors would track prey for days and then kill, gorge, repeat. We are carnivores. You can argue we evolved from apes all you want, but we were never of the tree swinging berry eating kind.
>>
>>37762563
Go far enough back, yes, we were herbivore tree living apes. Never full on carnivores either, that's why you can eat fruit and not die like a lion would.
>>
File: evo3.jpg (1.57 MB, 1080x2133)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>37761289
>muh (((evolution)))
so where are all those missing stages?
>>
>>37762509
I see, thank you anon
I do need someone to replace her with
>>
>>37762607
Never were dude. That’s why humans are inherently born with the fear of heights.
>>
>>37762681
Look mate, not an atheist but the more you look at objective reality the less convincing god becomes. The mechanisms for evolution are all there, in the chemistry. The timescale is long enough. It's not perfect, but the model is largely logically consistent, parsimonious, and supported by objective evidence. You're not going to find god looking at objective reality, it's not there. God is within, every major religion preaches this.
>>
You eat to get nutrients; meat supplies the nutrients if your too stupid to get them, they aren't magic, they go around and look for it for their sake.
>>
File: evo.png (1.67 MB, 1080x2064)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>37762727
>Look goyim, not an atheist but I'm going to push (((atheism)))
you're very obviously a hylics who never eperienced a single synchronicity and unable to do even basic RV
non-local property of conciousness is already proven
CIA-RDP96-00787R000300110001

also you still failed to answer the question
where are all those missing stages?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.