[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OshoRajneesh.jpg (711 KB, 1024x1511)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
Christ is not a name of a person, it is a name of the ultimate state of consciousness. It is exactly what we call in the East Buddhahood, awakenedness. Jesus is one thing, Christ-consciousness is a totally different phenomenon. It happened to Jesus. You can never be a Jesus, but you can be a Christ. But if you are a Christian then it is impossible to be a Christ. To Christians it is impossible, because once you accept that you are a Christian you start living with the idea that you cannot be the Christ -- he is the only begotten son of God. Only begotten son of God...! What happened to God after that? Sterilization?
Once you accept yourself as a Christian you have debarred yourself from being a Christ. You have become a follower, and the follower is only an imitator. He is bound to remain plastic. Yes, you can be a Christ, but for that the first thing to drop is being a Christian -- or a Hindu or a Mohammedan. You have to be a seeker of truth, and you cannot seek truth if you have already got certain prejudices; if you have already accumulated belief you cannot seek and search truth.
>>
File: iam.jpg (60 KB, 780x560)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
tell me something I don't know
>>
>>37751651
exactly https://shithole.neocities.org/way
>>
>>37751661
you might know, but billions of "christians" NPCs around the world doesn't. They follow a parody of a religion they call "christianity" which is the opposite of christ
>>
File: 1683464443043812.jpg (228 KB, 1223x879)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>37751651
>>
>>37751651
There's no reason someone couldn't understand all that and still call themself a "Christian". They just wouldn't be a Christian as most people would interpret it in the modern age.
In fact what you described is probably closer to the view of many of the earliest Christian groups.
Just because it's all twisted up in the modern world doesn't mean someone can't still use that title. Not that I personally care about titles.
>>
>>37751651
based, christ is also an title that mean "anointed" therefore separated or holy
>>
>>37751651
Yeah he became enlightened after he traveled to India at 11 years old.
>>
>>37751712
yes, and he back to india, more especifically the region of Ladakh, where he died
>>
100% agree
tho i wouldn't say 'ultimate' state
it is a state that can afford the individual the option of total agency
im not sure that we are meant to stay in that state though
perhaps perpetually return to it like a distillation or refinement process
>>
>>37751651
Christ consciousness is about unconditional love while Buddhahood is about enlightenment, these overlap but are not the same.
>>
>>37751939
Buddhahood as it is understood in Mahayana includes unconditional compassion (Bodhichitta)
>>
>>37751651
I don’t know what he’s selling but someone has stolen it.
>>
File: 1711489632195263.webm (833 KB, 832x832)
833 KB
833 KB WEBM
>>
File: IMG_0641.jpg (237 KB, 828x482)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>37751728
I like to think he died in Japan it’s silly but Japan is so based (seriously go visit if we are humans they are elf’s) that it makes sense
>>
>>37751651
Funny how no one has a problem with this Christianity thread, threads all day about "too many religious posts"

INB4 christcuck
>>
>>37751939
And enlightenment is about the perfect union of insight and compassion, enlightenment isn't an emotion so what you're saying makes no sense.
>>
>>37753185
Because this isn't retarded whining about everything being demons and actually has utility to an individual's spirituality.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.