[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0458.jpg (102 KB, 600x398)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
>>37752862
there are two eyes

the devil's eye and God's eye, both see truth however God's eye sees it with love and empathy, and the devil's with hate and vengence
>>
>>37752875
Then why is only one eye portrayed?
>>
>>37752887
the minds eye, it can see both
>>
>>37752875
you are close, but both are god's eyes.
>>
>>37752862
its your butthole and thats why faggots have gay sex
>>
>>37752862
Read page 42 of Thomas Karlsson's Qabalah Qlipoth and Goetic Magic.
Basically the all seeing eye is the abrahamic god who is totalitarian and is watching to make sure everything is his way and to make sure we in this world are separated from his realm.

If you are into him and love and light shit, then it's a good symbol for you to use. If you are more left hand path, then find something else.
>>
why do i often see an eye forming among the colors and shapes that dance behind my closed eyelids? it has taken form in several different variations, animations and appearances... been there for many years now, can't remember when it began.
>>
>>37752862
Lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at you, doesn't seem to be living until he bites you.
>>
File: Vril is Chil.jpg (41 KB, 920x654)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>37752862
Black Sun of awakening. It appears as the pupil of an eye in the sky. Sirius astrally projects itself into your world, and the illusion breaks down. From there, there is no going back.
>>
>>37752862
Ignore all the rabble, OP. The eye represents your subconscious.
>>
>>37755118
Actually, I'd even say it represents your superconscious, that's probably a better way of saying it.
>>
>>37755118
wow, what a totally original psychologized take on an occult topic
>>
>>37755125
Read my second post, big fella. It's the truth, take it or leave it, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>37755127
yeah you don't give a fuck so much that you want me to reconsider my opinion
lol fuck off junglet, and let the occult be occult instead of trying to be a psych galaxy brain about everything
>>
>>37752862
It's supposed to be God's eye seeing all that we think and do.
>>
File: 1708681966113382.png (283 KB, 409x443)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>37755145
If you knew the first thing about the occult you would know psychology has a large role in it, but do continue to speak nonsense about things you have no deeper knowledge of. I know for a fact that you know zero about the topic. Go read and learn or fuck off.
>>
>>37755176
this is such a turn of the century crowleyite take
the dumb fuck wanted to be hip with the new science so he tried to bring in psychology
the simple unadorned answer is this one >>37755159
>>
>>37752862
While i was trying to Astral Project i saw a fucking eye like this literally
>>
>>37755186
Sick, so basically what I said. Go read a book, clown.
>>
It's a symbol of a millennia old intelligence network/secret society.
>>
File: Capture.png (400 KB, 1053x755)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>37752862
It was from a time when mars and venus were aligned to look like an eye. Everything else is made up.
>>
>>37753337
that's not the bible
>>
>>37755118
>>37755122
>>37755176
>muh it's all in your head
>muh you just have no idea how big your head is
>muh spirits of the goetia are just portions of the human brain
Go fuck yourself with your over-psychologized mechanistic materialistic regurgitated ideas about the occult.
>>
>>37755198
god's eye =/= your subconscious/superconscious/whatever the fuck
you're a moron who thinks too highly of himself
>>
>>37755084
>>
>>37755204
No one said it was, dumbass
>>
>>37754972
I've been getting the same thing while meditating recently. What color does yours appear?
>>
>>37755207
>>37755213
Nah, I actually know about these things. Like I said, go read, you dumb ape.
>>
>>37755011
Okay Jaws.

Also its called the “Eye of Providence”
>>
>>37752862
it means omniscience
>>
>>37755295
there are three most interesting "configurations" of this eye, only one of which has a distinct color.

"the common eye": the eye i see most often is very photorealistic and has finely detailed features. i can clearly see the pupil, the iris, the shape (looks like it could be caucasian), and if it's animated, i can see the eyelid slowly opening up from a closed position, after which point it will stare at me for a couple of seconds before the entire eye fades away and reappears closed to begin another repetition of that animation. i've watched it opening over and over hundreds, but i can't as easily recall if i've ever seen it animate from open to closed. the only detail that is missing is the color.

"the alien eye": same shape as above, but that's where the similarities end. it is never animated, instead it stares motionlessly at me. the pupil, iris and white of the common eye have all been replaced by a solid color that gently ebbs and flows along a green-purple spectrum. the color is always shiny and metallic like the carapace of a beautiful beetle. i'm more likely to see this one if i'm on certain drugs. using nitrates (poppers) pretty much guarantees it'll show up.

(more...)
>>
>>37755295 (continued from >>37756790)

"the all seeing eye": i have only seen it one time, and it was fucking terrifying. no intro necessary, it was the exact same all seeing eye we've all seen in movies, video games and american banknotes, the eye set within a stone equilateral triangle, and it was as if a blindingly bright light were directly behind it, with its rays scattering along the sides of the eye's triangular stone frame. this eye had immense power. as i stared at it from behind my closed eyelids, i was locked in a spell or a trance, and felt as if i could not dare to open my eyes.

it then "spoke" to me with a direct form of telepathy. despite being completely silent with no audible voice whatsoever, yet i could understand every word. it tempted me with an offer of the secret forbidden knowledge of kings, which would be powerful enough to use towards any ends. money, sex, influence, control, authority, dominion... even the world itself, should i desire it. all would be within my grasp, it told me, if i make my pact with the eye and treat with it for eternity. i'm no saint, so the offer was very tempting, but i'm not a fool either, so i asked it to reveal the finer details of this pact, because i don't sign contracts that i haven't had a chance to read. it then presented me with a long list of sacrifices, most seemed reasonable enough, until it got to the names of the people i love. my closest partners, friends and family, i would have to agree to let the eye "do as it pleases" with them. it was rather vague on what that would entail, but one thing was abundantly clear: i would never be allowed to see them or hold them ever again.

that was all i needed to hear. i rebuked the offer not even a second later, broke free of its psychic bond with a strength i never knew i had in me. i told this thing to fuck off, and i drove it away by opening my eyes. when it felt safe to close my eyes again, it had vanished.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I CONTACTED BY???
>>
File: eckhart-.jpg (49 KB, 850x400)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>37752862
>>
>>37755127
People who don't give a fuck, don't say"I don't give a fuck." They just move on, especially on the Internet. And yeah, psychology is a useful tool but not the truth, even in scientific circles it is just as unsubstantiated as the occult.
>>
>>37752862
The primary observer.
>>
>in relationship to the objective sight of the mind
because it's not so subjective after all now is it
>>
>>37755207
>muh occult

All this shit is fake and gay anyway, I don't get your problem.
>>
>>37752862
Look inwards, maybe you’ll find the answers you seek
>>
>>37756790
>>37756994
Yeah common most for me as well but was happy to see you say purple(no green for me) as well. Except mine appeared more feminine with thick lashes and would blink as well. I even saw it crying once

Never seen that all seeing eye but it does remind me of a dream I had 5/21/19 (still have the note on my phone from the night I had it). I'll give a quick short hand version of it. Swimming in a sea (?) of thoughts and pop out in a temple. It is both inside and outside as it is shifting it's appearance with each moment as if breathing. Kind of a psychedelic visual with lots of patterns. A few stand out unchanging features to this though. A dual staircase with a light shining down it and a river that runs through the room. Sit there idly as I take in the scenery until my body is frozen into place, my body vibrating. Vision narrows and darkens as several stone statues appear before me obscured by grey fog/mist with glowing red eyes. The one in the center "speaks" to me but of course it is not spoken. It is projected into my mind and is all encompassing. It offers me a deal of sorts now the details of said deal are a mystery to me. But I was downloaded the information into my mind with a bunch of flashing visuals. Yet I did not accept the terms of the deal and it was taken away from me before I could leave. Always wondered if this was a moment of strength or weakness on my part but hearing the terms you were offered I think I was in the right of it. I also didn't lose everything I remember three images though; an eclipse, a white pill and a CD. Still no idea what it meant. I've posted this before in a dream thread from around then too in case you think I'm just stringing you along
>>
>>37757807
the common eye looks feminine to me as well, i had forgotten to say earlier. it's just an eye, so who can say if it's necessarily female, but it is definitely feminine in its fairness, its gentleness and its softness. this eye is unstrained and neutral. i have never seen it expressing anger, surprise, judgment, sarcasm or anything ill willed, but sometimes i feel like it's trying to hide something behind that neutral gaze. is it concern? curiosity? familiarity? hope? something is there, but it does too good a job of hiding it, almost a sort of professional detachment.

thanks for sharing your encounter, by the way. that's interesting how flashing images were a part of the telepathy you experienced. that's similar to how it went down in my little chat with that illuminati recruitment scout or whatever that was with the all seeing eye. the list of sacrifices i wrote of was like a data stream, if that makes sense. images, words and context were all "spoken" into me simultaneously, so as each of my loved ones were being named for my sacrificial consideration, it felt like photographs of them we being shown to me at the same time.

this is some weird shit, eh?
>>
File: Pray the Rosary often.jpg (105 KB, 720x714)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>37752862
The demons fear the Holy Rosary
https://youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE?si=WFGUdWzrsbTQZxGT
>>
>>37758505
>this is some weird shit, eh?
Yep, strange last couple years spiritually to say the least.
>>
ok imagine you're an artist, instead of drawing buildings or trees or flowers or people, you draw the shape of reality.
when you try to measure reality with man-made tools, you come to man-made conclusions.
the way to measure, is to start with observation...how do you observe? with a keen eye.
so, then how does this eye see? the saying is beauty is in the eye of the beholder. do you see good, or do you see bad?
and when you measure reality, what is it that looks back at you? who is that?
>>
>>37752862
Jupiter = Jove= Love = Zeus = Jews = Jesus = Je suis = I AM = YAHWEH

The "great" red spot is the all seeing eye and the eye of providence. This is the head Archon of this creation, the great benefic.
>>
>>37758537
Feet? For free?? In this economy??

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.