[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The board has been filled with many boring christcuck threads and unfunny cringe larpers who lack self awareness of their shitty insipid threads

Drop your best Esoteric knowledge about Mysticism, Kabbalah, Gnosticism... Etc. anything that seems to be related to Esoteric background or even the origin of ruling families or some knowledge about Satan
>>
Bump bump bump
I hope this thread overshadows other threads
>>
>>
>spoonfeed me I have nothing to contribute btw
I'm good
>>
>>37753184
Bump
>>
>>37753184

>le edgy esoteric occult meymey

Neck yourself dyel. You don’t even know what esoteric means and just use the word because it sounds cool and edgy.
>>
File: 1695773674809068.jpg (17 KB, 235x189)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>37753184
>or some knowledge about Satan
There is a "king of demons" and he uses different names. The most popular in the occultist secret society scene is "Lucifer". But he is not "gods fallen angel" and all that, he is just the leader of the demons. Before there was christianity they used other names and shapes. It's basically a kind of role play.
>>
>>37753232
What a way to show how much of a dumb fuck you are
>>
>>37753271
I always thought that Satan is just one big faggot who uses numerous names to trick humans, but i believe it's his multiples copies that have names
>>
>>37753184
Satan huh? Well I definitely do not think Satan is a force for good however there is more to the story than what were being told. My research has lead me to believe that Satan represents the inner light without purpose or goodwill, and also the malignant aspect of the Sun.
(Idk exactly how the name is spelled)
365 = שיטונ (Shaitan)
365 = ἀβραξάς (Abraxas)
From this interpretation we can see there is a solar association with Satan based on the number 365, in astrology the sun is a symbol of great power and occult light, however Satan or The Adversary is what happens when one awakens the inner light and allows selfishness or solopsism to rule the personality or the exaggeration of consciousness to where it ignores the subconscious. This does not mean the Sun is evil only that the planets have dual aspects and can be used for good or evil according to the intent of the magician. Just as some say that Saturn is used for evil purposes.
>>
File: IMG_0529.gif (499 KB, 220x248)
499 KB
499 KB GIF
>>37753184
Christ is king
>>
File: 1684792375279058.jpg (73 KB, 643x299)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>37753378
>>
File: pyrecrosspyramid.gif (1.58 MB, 252x252)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>37753184
Christ is king.
>>
>>37753395
Wasn’t that guy a horrible father that abused his children going as far to fuck his sons wife to remind him that she’s a whore even though she had no choice in the matter
>>
>>37753417
Probably worse.
But as shadow king he was most efficient.
>>
File: Uhoh.png (2.17 MB, 1744x984)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>
>>37753184
Ok, I got something for you. There are nine mazhariyya or manifestations of divinity.
1. Ar-Rabb 'Alaa/Allah/Haqq
2. Malik Tawus
3. Jibra'il
4. Izra'il
5. Mika'il
6. Shifqa'il
7. Darda'il
8. Israfil
9. Azaz'il

The tenth one is optional, Shaytan. These divine Mazhariyya are part of the powers that run the world. There are other names for some of them, but they are akin to archons. Kind of like rulers. The idea that only Ellah/Haqq is the only one or monotheism is kind of wrong by this.
>>
>>37753184
>man, i hate all these larpers
>so anyway... share some of your larps with me
>>
>>37753530
Bruh, this is just Kaballah
>>
Hurting Others is, ultimately, Self sabotage. "You" may think in/from your innermost that you win This Game by means of manipulation, induced delusion, trickery, ridicule, accusation, and supression. Oh how THE ETERNAL TRUTH is utterly impervious to your desire and effort to eradicate it oh devil! You are so painfully aware, Satan the Devil, that The LORD Jesus Christ himSELF took away *all* of your reign upon This World you and yours sought to destroy from the inside out!

I will now reveal unto ALL FLESH your greatest secret Lucifer!!!

Your *only* weapon against souls, flesh, and minds is...NON-EXISTENCE ITSELF!!! Oh how you live and breathe to mock The LORD, who is EXISTENCE ITSELF!!! All you managed to do Me in my dormant years, you monster, is make me not believe in mySelf. THATS IT!!! If I just knew from early on to believe in Self, and all that entails, I would see you for what you are, Devil...

CONFESS!!!

"I am an existent entity that attempts to annihilate/unmake/remove (it's) existence itself. I have taught mankind the most heinous possible acts of evil solely in efforts to destroy "You". Imagination is my greatest enemy, as this is the root of intuition, and my first step is to make threats to me not think for them-selves. I rip the minds eye right out of the skull. This, oh innocent earth, is how I decieved you all...

I vilified the minds eye, and all it could behold. Those with vivid imagination are my nightmare incarnate, as they may identify with thier mind and stumble upon themselves, and realize that they will never "black out".

I taught the world no-thing could happen...and...eternal hellfire awaits me and mine."
>>
File: IMG_0442.jpg (623 KB, 600x896)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
>>37753594
>>37753530
Same old shit diffrent names
>>
File: IMG_0414.png (128 KB, 440x1199)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>37753601
A pattern as old as time
>>
>>37753594
Well, not quite. They're powerful spirit beings. Ar-Rabb 'Alaa or Haqq is probably the one powerful one in the 9. His underlings do all the work. I'll flesh it out, but it has little in common with Qabalah.
>>
>>37753184
Isn't all esoteric knowledge just a big larpy cope because you are searching for meaning and you think it gives that to you?
>>
>>37753631
Anon these archetypes aren’t real beings this is where the religous schitzo and the mystic divert paths
I’m just telling you what it is feel free to be an idolater playing with tulpas of an archetypical egregoric nature

Imagination crafts reality after all
>>
>>37753293
(I was hoping someone would elucidate me on what it means)
>>
>>37753645
There is no inherent Meaning past I am
This is what true esoterica teaches

But retards worship le spooky exoteric bullshit thinking they’re wizards and shit it’s quiet funny and silly
>>
>>37753651
Yeah, tell that to the Kurds and Iranians who believe in a pantheon not too different from the one I listed. Xwende in place of Ar-Rabb 'Alaa though.
>>
>>37753184
>unironically using the word christcuck
you are literally not any different from the unfunny cringe larpers who lack self awareness, and here you are with your shitty insipid thread
>>
i can tell you that all western mysticism and kabala is totaly stupid and a waste of time. jew shit. you should follow sri vidya tantra sadhana instead
>>
File: IMG_0456.jpg (185 KB, 791x1024)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>37753676
Yah lots of people worship the pantheon that has many names over many religions as I’ve shown you once but will show you again with new names

People love to worship idols, but the Mystic knows that those idols are just aspects of the self do you know what an archetype is in because I feel like you don’t know what an archetype is
>>
>>37753713
I know what an archetype is. That doesn't mean there isn't a real spiritual force behind a name or names. It's really weird when you run into the same thing over and over. Yet that happens when you study various religions and magical traditions. You find that people have similar ideas about gods. It's made me a lot more sympathetic to non-Christian religions for sure. In fact, that plus the weirdness of Protestant churches has made me more critical of most Christians. Otherwise, yeah I know quite a bit about archetypes.
>>
>>37753395
Christ never said he was a king.
>>
File: 1702400314408435.jpg (74 KB, 500x500)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>37753184
99% of Western esotericism was made by Jews.
>>
>>37753873
>99% of written intellectual shit was written by intellectuals
we know
>>
>>37753894
>(we)
>>
>>37753873
The people calling themselves Jews are actually the descendants of a legit pagan people. They had the male and female gods before they had YHWH. It's kind of fitting that they inherited the monotheistic bastardization of the Hebrew faith. So yeah, I have no problem with that.
>>
Christ and Satan are two aspects of the same being, and are the son of Mercury and Venus. Monotheism, right-wing politics, authoritarian strains of leftism, and the concepts of race and gender are artificial creations of the rulers of this world to prevent mass spiritual awakening. The treatment of Satan as the devil is another intentional coverup, so that hidden knowledge and free love would be seen as evil, as they threaten existing power structures more than anything else. Love yourself, love everyone else, love God, love the world. Have lots of sex with anyone willing, and abstain from violence, judgmental thinking, and the consumption of meat.
>>
>>37753184
>christcuck threads and unfunny cringe larpers who lack self awareness
Kinda like how you are a cringe larper who lacks self awareness?
>>
File: Mandala by Jung.jpg (122 KB, 512x509)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Do the "Christ is king" people know that he's God incarnate? That seems more important than the king thing.

Anyway, you're right about the Christian problem on this board. Same is true for /his/. Threads like this aren't much better, though. If you want to learn about the esoteric you should start with less esoteric things and work your way inward. Read guys like Jung, and/or Hall. Just don't take everything they say as the gospel truth. Jung has some great spiritual insight, for example, but his interpretation of medieval alchemy is not historically what the alchemists were doing.
>>
>>37753813
lol wut are you op?
you just forgot to switch id?
>>
>>37754017
Christ is king anon here we are all got incarnate
>>
>>37754059
God incarnate
>>
>>37754047
Shockingly no. I'm not the OP.
>>
>>37754059
>>37754066
We are not incarnations of God, we're just parts of him that are desperate to return to the whole.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37753369
This is the type of things i love in this board
>>
>>37753530
I think Islam is the only true religion as it is always revolved around true Monotheism and is against Solipsism
>>
>>37753595
Allah is the only true God and there is none
>>
>>37754328
>>37754333
I hate to break it to you but Islam is just an amalgamation of several religious ideas combined and twisted to justify political conquests. It's not a real religion.
>>
>>37753920
Yes "Jews" aren't the real actual Jews you see now. They're just the descendents of the false bloodline who worship Moloch.

Real Jews have converted to Islam long long ago
>>
>>37753856
”Now Pilate asked Him, saying, “So You are the King of the Jews?” And He answered him and said, “It is as you say.””
Luke 23:3 NASB
>>
>>37754357
You just describe every (not real) religion in the world, genius.
>>
>>37754357
Well duh, Islam came after Judaism and Christianity as a unification to all those beliefs into one true monotheistic belief. Conflicts between true Judaism and False Judaism( now's judaism) , the formation of Christianity into false Christianity ( christ is king bullshit )

Because objectively if we see it from an outsider's view we'll see that the Concept of Abrahamic religions is Monotheism but Christianity encourages you to worship a human being and a God so it is totally the opposite of Monotheism right ?

Judaism nowadays primarily focuses on solipsism therefore monotheism strongly encourages to never be selfish and devote oneself to selflessness therefore it breaks the concept's ethics.

Jews are actually close to Muslims if you come to see it since they both have some identicalities between their beliefs but still Islam encourages on Unity, selflesness and poverty which actually helps in segregating from the Material world and dwelving into ascetism.
>>
>>37754359
>Real Jews have converted to Islam long long ago
Yes. I'm surprised this isn't widespread knowledge. Also some Christian tribes in Central Asia converted to Islam. Very weird.
>>
File: 1691683638293059.jpg (12 KB, 219x219)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>37754412
>>
>>37754401
Most religions are real. Islam is not.

>>37754412
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and assume you're new to this whole thing given that you're making the argument that Christianity isn't monotheistic. That assertion relies entirely on bad faith interpretation of Christian doctrine. Also, your criticism of Judaism is just baseless nonsense. It is not solipsistic.

>Jews are actually close to Muslims if you come to see it since they both have some identicalities

They're not similar, except insofar as they rely on teachers arguing about their religious texts for centuries and consider that a source of wisdom.

>Islam encourages on Unity, selflesness and poverty which actually helps in segregating from the Material world and dwelving into ascetism.

And you think that's unique to Islam? You have the same problem the "Christ is king" fags do; You're more concerned about convincing others that your faith is true than you are with actually developing your understanding of God.
>>
>>37754479
Nah. No religions are real, just as you described.
>>
>>37754357
>an amalgamation of several religious ideas combined and twisted to justify political conquests
Aka Christianity.
>>
>>37754412
Abrahamic religions weren't originally monotheistic; this was an intentional retcon used to control people and preserve existing power structures, just like all monotheistic religions.
>>
>>37754650
>and preserve existing power structures
Idk about that. In the case of Yahwists, I'd say they were trying to secure a new hegemony for themselves.
>>
>>37753530
Are you alawiteanon?
>>
>>37754781
He's a fan. I'm an air conditioning unit.
>>
>>37754479
Be careful, Your opinion holds much subjectivity to it, If you actually considered to present new elements to the argument you would be somewhat right. A subjective view hinders many knowledgeable informations and keeps you ignorant

I know this before you even circulated this website, and let me tell you you need to read more into history books and read holy books because you have given me a shitty answer.

>That assertion relies entirely on bad faith interpretation of christian doctrine
What do you mean bad faith interpretation, I didn't even interpret i literally said the truth.
Monotheism as a meaning is to believe in one unified God, A God that is so potent he has no match and he is the only one to exist.
Many christians see Jesus as a king or even a God, Completely going against what Jesus intended originally, Jesus was a prophet somewhat sent to make people believe in God, but they took it the wrong way or even hindered what was really written since the bible was edited many time and the Edomite Jewish leaders were strictly against Jesus and the Israelites, They were infamously known for hindering the holy books.

Romans and the actual "Israelite" Jews (now christians) developed an alliance against the Edomite Jews, and that is actually still happening (that is also the reason why Hollywood hates christianity so much

There is too much in history that you are oblivious to, even if Islam seems to somewhat look to be a late religion if we look at it in an objective and ethical way we see that it tries to follow the traditional monotheism that was originally bound to be. And if we come to see the accuracy difference between Bible, Quran and Torah we see that Bible didn't mention the details of the Gods that were worshiped in Babylon. Torah mentions sun and moon but doesn't mention stars. Quran mentions sun, moon and planets (stars).

I know that's a small detail but it's very important
>>
>>37754650
No, It was more of trying to establish morally correct rules. Not control and establish. That shitty atheistic argument is childish
>>
File: tiresome.png (643 KB, 1022x731)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>37755142
>Your opinion holds much subjectivity to it,
>What do you mean bad faith interpretation, I didn't even interpret i literally said the truth.
>>
>>37755173
Of course you'll choose to act like a retard, You didn't provide any coherent response to what i said in both posts. But whatever
>>
>>37754333
>>37754333
Then Allah doesn't exist, for there is none...
>>
>>37755149
Xtians don't know what morality or ethics mean, they just follow orders like sheep. If your God forgives almost all "sin", then the Xtian can do anything he damn well pleases because their Omni-God already knows all the sins they will commit! Xtians are simply hiding them from Him with Blood magick.
>>
>>37755142
You know that Hinduism has been talking about space as we know it for over 3000 years, right?
>>
THREAD REMINDER OF WHAT ESOTERIC MEANS

Esoteric is the information within a system of knowledge that is only gained through deep understanding and experience.
EVERY system of knowledge has esoteric and exoteric information.
Know about driving cars? There's exoteric and esoteric info on car driving.
Same thing with pokemon. The ability to talk about a CCG and it's deeper meta is only available to others who also have that deep, experiential knowledge of the game.
And same as it is with a religion.

And here's the part that pisses off /x/ - NOT ALL RELIGIONS INCLUDE THE SAME ESOTERIC UNDERSTANDING.

"Esoteric" is so often - far FAR too often - used to mean "some concept that is universal across all religions".
That is not what the word means.
The esoteric understanding of a path that sees the Supreme Existence as having a personality is not going to be the same as one on an Impersonalist path.
They are different experiences, and they offer different esoteric understandings.
>>
Does picrel disturb you?
>>
>>37755515
That's what i asked for dummy, knowledge that's not primarly centered around religion
>>
>>37755890
Cute art
You should sell it to some dumb rich assholes
>>
>>37756808
OP specifically calls for religious systems of knowledge.
But you missed my second point - that esoteric isnt something that is ABLE to be shared to those without the requisite experience.
Consider esoteric knowledge on mountain climbing. A climber may be able to write a book, and a nonclimber can access and utilize and argue that info and talk about grip styles and chalk preferences and categorization of face grade all day. But the nonclimber doesnt KNOW about climbing - they've never done it. All their attempts to realize the esoteric are tautologically inaccessible.
You want a discussion about the esoteric aspects of mountain climbing, it has to be between two climbers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.