[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ignatius_loyola.jpg (24 KB, 350x350)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
redpill me on the jesuits
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJOCeEpvpqo
>>
>>37754014
Slandered by Protestants as bogeymen because they slowed the Reformation everywhere except Northern Europe. It later morphed into a catchall conspiracy that even non-Christians embraced, for some reason.
>>
File: 75vtoggd86zy.jpg (76 KB, 500x749)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>37754143
Picrel kek. St. Ignatius trampling on Luther.
>>
>>37754143
gtfo lmao
>>
>>37754143
this
>>
>>37754184
It's a fact though. France, Southern Germany (the only non-autistic Germans), Spain, etc.. all stayed Catholics. Thanks in part to Jesuits.
Picrel is Fr. Malachi Martin. Art Bell's favorite guest. Even being a hardcore "trad" before that was ever a popular thing, he was extremely likable.
>>
File: Jesuit.jpg (948 KB, 1696x2120)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
>>37754014
Genuinely good people, at least the ones I met, St. Ignatius Discernement and meditation practices really helped me on my christian life. He teaches that the soul, like the body, needs exercise and through prayer and a technique called "the exam" you can train your soul to be on the lookout and ultimately being able to tell the "good spirit" from the "bad spirit"
>>
File: 20240408_045506.jpg (1.17 MB, 4032x3024)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
Based AF
>>
File: 20240408_045204.jpg (1.56 MB, 2129x3193)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
Best bible on earth is from Ignatius Press...
>>
File: SURRENDER.png (357 KB, 612x678)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>
People vastly underestimate the Jesuits. They care little for their own lives and are absolutely obedient to their superiors. They would live homeless and destitute if it meant accomplishing their goals. Unswayed by the normal desires of men, they can accomplish almost anything.
The higher up Jesuits know it's all a metaphor, and they decide what the cosmogonies will be and what science will look like at any given time. They provide narratives for the sceptics and conspiracy theorists.
They control the military and even the Jews. No one can compete with them because most people have human needs like love, family and security. The Jesuits have none of that.
>>
>>37754014
no
>>
>>37755055
>They control military and even the jews
Intresting, any more info on this.
>>
File: Vatican.png (360 KB, 256x256)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>37758119
Read Vatican Assassins: Wounded in the House of my Friends by Phelps. While I disagree with much of it, it goes into detail about the extent of the Jesuit control apparatus in these areas.
>>
>>37754014
Actual Jesuit information:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/37498198/

https://svalispeaksagain.wordpress.com/welcome/child-page/
>>
>>37758119
https://rumble.com/v4echwx-vatican-secret-societies-jesuits-and-the-new-world-order-full-documentary.html
>>
>>37754014
They were based and antisemitic for a while, managed to keep freemasonry at bay in Portugal before being expelled by them.
>>
>>37754014
They’re the reason the world knows Jesus Christ as a Jew from Nazareth instead of Apollonius of Tyria.
>>
>>37754175
imagine needing such propaganda to trample an idea.
>>
>>37754014
Reconquered Christianity after the Protestant reformation.
Now almost all of Christianity follows the Vatican again.
>>
>>37754014
Jesuitism is basically Christian Islamism.

They preach for love but have no sense of individuality, their goal is to transform the culture, and not the invidual human. Their meditations encourage force of will rather than morality, becouse for them morality belongs to culture.
>>
File: AdamWeishaupt.jpg (43 KB, 294x352)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>37754014
"Johann Adam Weishaupt (6 February 1748 - 18 November 1830) was a German philosopher, professor of civil law and later canon law, and founder of the Illuminati. Weishaupt began his formal education at age seven at a Jesuit school. He later enrolled at the University of Ingolstadt and graduated in 1768." (Some say he went to America then and did some things ...)
>>
File: 1713648718825191.jpg (26 KB, 640x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>37754014
It's the glowies chosen psyop to try and distract the public from other things such as the JQ.
Whenever a thread like this one appears or someone posts about them you can be certain the subject gets too close to truth and they are trying to derail it. Same with flat earth
>>
>>37754014
This book will teach you all you need to know.

https://archive.org/details/never-give-up-svali

It's a very graphic read but a red pill for certain.
>>
>>37759743
>Their meditations encourage force of will rather than morality
This. their teachings are meant to turn the masses into obedient lemmings who will do as they're told by the priests, critical thought was a peril to their spiritual and educational rule. Their stranglehold on the collective spirit of the people made them a thorn in the side of the spanish and portuguese monarchies for centuries, more so in the latter case. Despite having been born in Spain, Portugal was more so their own twisted exepriment of mass mind control. Their influence on the blind commoners and even legitimate rulers allowed them to own banks, have a privileged presence in commerce and in the new world colonies and spoil. They were behind countless incitements to violence and episodes of public outrage, which practically took place whenever they didn't have their way. Basically proto-CIA, albeit upheld by delusional """"christians""""".
Ultimately, the society of Jesus was a near-perfect weaponization of the christian religion, and it had the vatican's full support because it was so effective at weighing the church in on civil and commercial matters.
>>
>>37759787
>ppl are trying to derail the thread
>also flat earth
>>
>>37759790
thanks anon i'll look into it
>>
Bump
>>
>>37754014
They're a Catholic secret society, had a monopoly on science and still have a lot of influence over education, I don't know how much. They created the concept of social justice (aka "wokeism"), were at the forefront of transhumanist philosophy, invented communism in the 1600s. They have a telescope called Lucifer and Loyola was possibly a converso. Loads of other stuff too, they are often at the forefront of revolutions in different countries. Same with Jews and FMs.

>>37754143
Low IQ / low info religitard.
>>
>>37754201
>the lower IQ mixed populations prefer my goy religion over the others!
Wow that's epic!
>>
>>37764640
>Loyola was possibly a converso
Wasn't he jewish?
>>
>>37754014
they are secret Jews like the Saudis
or so I've been told
>>
File: IMG_2947.jpg (162 KB, 642x499)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>37759787
(No one is allowed to talk about our greatest and most beloved ally. Think about all of those evil white men that died for their fiction banking schemes to come fruition. This world wont be at peace til everyone dies for israel, israel must always come first.)
>>
>>37759787
>>37767329
Attributing almost godlike power to the jews.
>>
>>37759903
that contradicts the quote though?
>>
The Jesuits are the enforcer class of the Royal Families, the Black Nobility, which extend from Rome. See, Rome never fell, it just transitioned from a governmental empire to a spiritual one. Isn't it weird how Italy just sort of cedes the whole territory of the Holy See to the Vatican? Surely people don't think that's typical or abnormal.
They're the reason everyone thinks "le magic" is evil, demonic, satanic or whatever else. If people would actually read books, they'd understand that everyone who has been hiding secrets about the origins of humanity, the non-physical world and what's beneath the veil all have been doing so because of those like the Jesuits, who have been for a long time gatekeeping a clearer picture of our history. For example, the Jesuits kept saying the Druids were up in the islands eating babies and whatnot. Not only was that not true, they also claimed they were all illiterate, then burned their books or stole them and cached them in their archives. But they didn't stop there - they also said the same damn thing about the Amazonians.
We could say a lot more too, like how the Founding Fathers of the US accused the Jesuits of infiltrating their Masonic lodge and how Lincoln blamed the whole thing on the Jesuits, insisting that if the public knew what really happened behind the stage, they'd see it instead as a holy war and have the Jesuits' heads (paraphrasing).
Ultimately, the Jesuits are what /pol/ desperately wants "the jews" to be despite them not being entirely wrong. Unlike most of the newfags on /pol/ falling for the stormfag bait by feds, I'm not convinced "the jews" are an authentic or anymore meaningful designation. Instead, I think the Rothschilds and other such "noble families" just use them as a scapegoat (see Balfour Declaration).
>>
>37759743
>37759903
>37755055
>37754201

I really enjoyed the conversations between Fr. Malachi Martin and Art Bell. I went to the library and read some of his book about Vatican exorcisms in 'Hostage to the Devil'. One of them had a tranny spirit and the book really got into the nature of the affliction. Having been written in 1992 I can't help but think of it as forshadowing aspects of our current era.

In one of the Art Bell interviews he talked about the rigerous dicipline he had undergone training to be a Jesuit. It's same level as you see in the old kung fu movies. They are legit in that respect.

Hitler greatly admired the Jesuits and wanted to model the SS after them in terms of their covert maneuverability.
>>
>>37767814
Does it?
>>
>>37768334
>Ultimately, the Jesuits are what /pol/ desperately wants "the jews" to be despite them not being entirely wrong. Unlike most of the newfags on /pol/ falling for the stormfag bait by feds, I'm not convinced "the jews" are an authentic or anymore meaningful designation. Instead, I think the Rothschilds and other such "noble families" just use them as a scapegoat (see Balfour Declaration).

Exactly. So many people get this wrong.
In order to join the high ranks of the elites you have to be baptized. Preferably also be catholic. You have to betray Jesus like Judas betrayed him. The Jews were never baptize and therefore can't be high ranking members. In reality they are just the middle managers while the CEOs are baptized Christians who willingly betrayed Jesus.
>>
>>37754014
>>
>>37759452
>>37759790
>>
>>37754143
This.
They were a force to reckon with thus garnered enemies who made up silly theories.
Sadly nowadays they not the source of orthodoxy that they once were. There are many jesuits who are 'liberal'.
>>
>>37754201
Just admit it’s a racial gripe and take off the shades
>>
>>37764640
>social justice (aka "wokeism")
Social justice is not wokeism, you absolute retard. It's just trying to manage the damage that capitalism(which has protestant roots btw) was doing at the social fabric. It was coopted by progressive liberals, but as a concept it's just part of the Church's Social Doctrine.
>>
>>37770699
feeble, dysgenic jew fingers typed this post
>>
>>37754022
>Nukkaked
My fucking sides
>>
>>37754967
>its not a KJV
>>
File: 34875934875987.png (481 KB, 604x1078)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>37766172
>>
>>37754014
they like to drink and eat a lot
that's why you join
>>
>>37754014
Read Rulers of Evil by F Tupper Saussy
https://archive.org/details/rulersofevilf.tuppersaussy/page/n7/mode/2up
>>
>>37776672
https://archive.org/details/rulersofevilf.tuppersaussy/page/n7/mode/2up
>>
File: 1713757756547446.jpg (306 KB, 1080x816)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>37764649
Bavaria is best germany. My opinion is factually correct and yours is insipid and homosexual
>>
>>37768510
Interesting. My great grandpa was some sort of FM according to my gma, fought the japs, cleaned up phoenix city in the 50s, invented all sorts of shit and was all around an interesting guy. Since at least the 60s/70s he was telling his family about the tranny shit and many other things that made no sense to them then but are very pertinent now. I wonder how long these problems have festered and been planned out
>>
File: 1429245351.png (243 KB, 465x310)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>37779009
>Bavaria is best germany.
Best Germany. Fun Germany. Hospitable Germany.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.