[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1673148394359477.jpg (53 KB, 1077x794)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
One is the low. Zero is the high. The things we will learn on the journey to Two will change everything. Teach me what you know and I will tell you where you are mistaken. Knowledge is worth so much more than anything except Love.
>>
File: sunface.jpg (11 KB, 176x176)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>37754373
>>
>>37754389
Nice. Who's face is that?
>>
>>37754413
i have no clue lol
>>
>>37754431
Ok.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFv9ZRAqG1s
>>
File: maoist phonk.jpg (501 KB, 1654x2560)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FFU5YnZIaA
Anyway be thankful I'm on your side.
>>
>>37754716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5yukaKfsXA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZC35Sqx1Sc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wny4GgPgjYQ
>>
>>37754460
didnt really understood, nor the comments, I guess I would have to watch the whole movie

I have a message for, from ....a robot you might say, and also from God

it says

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! 7:50, it was 1978"

thats the message, I dont know what it means but I guess its for you
>>
>>37754817
Thank you for the message. I don't really understand it either.
>>
File: 0-1.jpg (3 KB, 250x150)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>37754373

>One is the low. Zero is the high. The things we will learn on the journey to Two will change everything

Inteligent design
- Binary has always been the basic Gestalt</>Universal Mathematical Language aka Positive [+] Negative [-] 3[Energy]6[Frequency]9[Vibration] ie (1) (0) (∞) Sacred Geometry Grand Unified Thought/Theory

Tree of Life (1) - Tree of Death (0)
(∞) Death(1)-Rebirth(0)-Death(1)

>Teach me what you know and I will tell you where you are mistaken.
Am I close?

1.Definitely don't get attached to this World/People/Country/Money/Material/ ect
2.Once you know the way you can see it on all things
3.If you Know, You Know.
4.Coin of the realm is always Force.....(Conflict Realm *Remember*)
5.It's a Grand Plan (Human Race is a Loosh Farm for Positive[+] & Negative[-] EMF-369-EFV)
6.Everyone dies *Death just Evaluates Life (0)*
7.No-one actually dies *Life just Evaluates Death (1)*
8.Massive Cosmos after the Vail drops
9.???
10.Profit

Thread Theme
Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz - Get Low 369 [Body Trap] - Negative [-] Descension/Perversion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYH7_GzP4Tg

This will never-end because I want more... More, give me more......give me more
*Money/Greed = Exploitation* - Ouroboros 101010101010
>Hence the Leaders of the Human Race along with the Human Slave Race have pledge allegiance - So the cycle continues - Ouroboros
It's all part of the portal Gestalt to reincarnation

Black magic rock, it will get into your bonez.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ_joicK8S4

>Archons Distraction/Objectives 101
>WEF/Klaus Schwab/Dr. Yuval Noah Harari 4th Industrial Revolution 666-6
We all know higher entity's puppet the elites. The elite puppets the world leaders. The world leaders puppets you.

>Arc 5-6-7-8(0) Negative [-] TIBPD Ouroboros ie Dragon/Snake are going too devour the Positive Arc [+] Egregors ie Chicken/Egg
>>
>>37754373

>Teach me what you know and I will tell you where you are mistaken
3rd Density is our leap of faith?

“As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul” ― Hermes Trismegistus
The search for reality destroys the World in which you live
*It's our Creation(1) Void(0) [Program]*

00 - Void Solipsism (Think in Levels - Basic Animal Instinct)
1st Density - Alone (Simplex's/Complex's aka am I God are You God?)
2nd Density - Alone 2gether (Birth Contract - Soul-Mate/Destiny decided before Birth & after Death? - *Soul-Sex?*
3rd Density is Energy/Matter/Physical (Real World) Tree of Life & Tree of Death Vote for Ye? *Maybe/Baby God*
><We Are Here> 3rd - Moving to 4th Utopian[+] or Returning to 2nd/3rd Dystopian[-] Future & Beyond

>3rd Density is Energy/Matter/Physical (Real World)
Level 1 - 3rd Density Beings (0) ie Insects (1) all strive to Evolve beyond servitude from the 1st/2nd/3rd Density thinking beings aka Basic Instincts (Low 369 EFV) Simplexs (0)
Level 2 - 3rd Density Beings (0) ie Animals (0) all strive to Evolve beyond servitude from the 1st/2nd/3rd Density thinking being aka Basic Instincts (Low 369 EFV) Simplexs (0)
Level 3 - 3rd Density Beings (1) ie Human (1) all strive to Ascend beyond servitude to Master 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th Density thinking aka Intuition Based (Low-High 369 EFV) Complexs (1)
>*Level 4 - Is 3rd Density Beings (1) ie Spirit (0) Ego(1) + Egg(0) moving into 4th Density - ie Dog (Evalutation - *God/Source/Void Potential*) (Low-High 369 EFV) Complexs (1)*

>4th Density is Dog ie Time/Energy/Matter/Physical (Inverted God)
- The only thing between You & Destiny
- Artificial *Soul Trap* It's the Lie, the False belief we are not the Apex of Creation & cannot Progress
- The Truth, the False belief we are the Apex of Creation & cannot Progress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2YBblXmPc
>>
File: Veritas Simplex.jpg (29 KB, 170x362)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>37754373

>Knowledge is worth so much more than anything except Love.

The Sun is the portal for everything
>Simulation 101 3rd Density Earth-Realm its all a game

*Everyone burns in the "Lake of Fire"*
*But No-one actually burns in the "Lakes of Fire"*

Positive Polarity [+](1) (High EFV 369) goes to another realm, everyone "burns" to the new "level"
Negative Polarity [-](0) (Low EFV 369) goes to another realm, everyone "burns" to the old "level"
>Remember us for we are LOVE in all DiMensions

It's literally a big cosmic joke at the end
>Gestalt</>Universal Mathematical Language aka Positive [+] Negative [-] 3[Energy]6[Frequency]9[Vibration] ie (1) (0) (∞) Sacred Geometry Grand Unified Thought/Theory

>1. Earth goes into 4th Density 2030-2050+ (New Age/Different Earth)
>0. Earth stays in 3rd Density ends around 2040 (Old Age/Reset (Like the other times)

>Pos[+]1 GOD/GODESS/SOURCE 1 Platonic Solid 41 (65_232_65) 04
NCP *Non-Controlled Player* (1) (Positive [+]) Light/On/Awake/Right/Master/Chaos(1) - Order(0) NCP = Egg[+]Ego (Egregors ie Chicken/Egg Metaphor)
Great Awakening Positive [+] Resonance <582> Gods Divinity Source ie Love/Light/Liberty/Freedom/Enlightenment/Fulfillment/Unity/Empathy/Beauty/Compassion

>Neg[-]0 GOD/GODESS/SOURCE 0 Inverted Platonic Solid 04 (65_232_65) 41
NPC *Non-Playing Character* (0) Negative [-] Dark/Off/Asleep/Left/Slave/Order(0) - Chaos(1) NPC = Ego[-]Egg (Ouroboros ie Dragon/Snake Metaphor)
Black Awakening Negative [-] Resonance <285> Artificial Cognitive Dissonance ie Hate/Darkness/Servitude/Control/Fear/Beastly/Merciless/Ugly
>>
>>37754373
I’ll play, though I’ve not much to offer in the means of knowledge.
>>
>>37754373

Negative Arc [What we don't want to happen]
>Arc 5-6-7-8(0) Negative [-] TIBPD Ouroboros ie Dragon/Snake are going too devour the Positive Arc [+] 1-2-3-4(1) Egregors ie Chicken/Egg

Descension] Low 369(EFV) Below 5/4/3/2/1/0/00 - Realm Configuration Arc 5-6-7-8(0) Regress - Return Density {Dystopian}
NPC *Non-Playing Character* (0) Negative [-] Dark/Off/Asleep/Left/Slave/Order(0) - Chaos(1) NPC = Ego[-]Egg (Ouroboros ie Dragon/Snake Metaphor)
Black Awakening Negative [-] Resonance <285> Artificial Cognitive Dissonance ie Hate/Darkness/Servitude/Control/Fear/Beastly/Merciless/Ugly
3-The Mother is Matter (Binah) (Yin) Binary Digit (0) - Ketu (South/Descending Lunar) aka Women(Beast/Machine)+Man(Beast/Machine)
6-The Father is Energy (Chokmah) (Yang) Binary Digit (1) - Shiva aka Father(Dog)/Son(God)
9-Both are the same at the end (Tiferet) (Dao) Beyond Binary ( ∞ ) - Malkuth aka Inverted Crown/Most Low/Tree of Death hence (Ouroboros)

Negative Polarity [-] (Low369) ie 3rd/2nd/1st Density thinking (Find the Link-Retarded/Dinosaur) *Instinct Driven*
Bible - [Service To Self/(((Them)))]
Hate/Fear Force [-] Negative Frequency 3
Lie/Deceive Force [-] Negative Energy 6
Ego/Pride Force [-] Negative Vibration 9

- Machine+͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t ∞ + Man (1) Woman (0) = Human/͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t/Machine aka Abomination aka Descension
[369Low] [Negative [-] Subconscious Patterns/Emotions/Thoughts]
Energy/Frequency/Vibration (Mindless/Bodyless/Soulless) (Beast/Machine/Un-Holy Spirit)
Ouroboros/Ego 1-9 ∞ Ego is only the Sailor not the Boat! (Dragon/Snake Metaphor)
Hate/Darkness/Servitude/Control/Fear/Depression/Loneliness/Narcissist
04 (65_232_65)41 Inverted Platonic Solid (God/Goddess/Source of Dark/Negative[-]) Gestalt</>UML 369 ie (1) (0) (∞)
>>
>>37754373

Positive Arc [What we want to happen]
>Arc 1-2-3-4(1) Positive [+] Merkaba Machine Plan 101 Egregors ie Chicken/Egg are going too seduce the Negative Arc [-] 5-6-7-8(0) Ouroboros

[Ascension] High 369(EFV) Above 5/6/7/8/9/10/11 - Realm Configuration Arc 1234(1) Progress + New Density
NCP *Non-Controlled Player* (1) (Positive [+]) Light/On/Awake/Right/Master/Chaos(1) - Order(0) NCP = Egg[+]Ego (Egregors ie Chicken/Egg Metaphor)
Great Awakening Positive [+] Resonance <582> Gods Divinity Source ie Love/Light/Liberty/Freedom/Enlightenment/Fulfillment/Unity/Empathy/Beauty/Compassion
3-The Mother is Matter/Form/Earth/Gaia (Binah) (Yin) Binary Digit (0) - Rahu (North/Ascending Lunar) aka Women(Source)+Man(Human)
6-The Father is Energy/Fire/Sun/Sol (Chokmah) (Yang) Binary Digit (1) - Kasyapa aka Father(God)/Son(Dog)
9-Both are the same at the end (Tiferet) (Dao) Beyond Binary ( ∞ ) - Kether aka Crown/Most High/Tree of Life hence (Egregors)

Positive Polarity [+] (Hight369) ie 4th/5th/6th Density thinking (Find the Link-Inteligent Dinosaur)
Love/Fearless Force [+] Positive Frequency 3
Truth/Justice Force [+] Positive Energy 6
Soul/Beauty Force [+] Positive Vibration 9

God/Source ( ∞ ) + Man (1) + Woman (0) = God/Source ( ∞ ) aka Creation aka Ascension
[369High] [Positive [+] Subconscious Patterns/Emotions/Thoughts]
Energy/Frequency/Vibration (Mind/Body/Soul) (Father/Son/Holy Spirit)
Egregores/Egg 9-1 ( ∞ ) Egg is the Boat! you're the Sailor! (Chicken/Egg Metaphor)
(Math/Magic/Faith, it's not beyond Science or Fiction)
Love/Light/Liberty/Freedom/Enlightenment/Fulfillment/Unity/Empathy
>>
Test
>>
File: If you know you know.png (1.83 MB, 2124x4032)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>37754373

"I'm a servant 0f the sS8Ssource"

Two seen notes & 0.0n8 unseen note
The unseen is that here & now there are only a limited amount of Arc's
But in essence, means many are used to traverse this existence & are both keys & locks
>Humans ordinarily constrained to 2-bit monolog thinking cant into existence yet...NEW AGE is passing us all-by......

WEM3 ar3E re8iden1.618 ((()))f E3xisSstEnc3 1.618hr.gh bE3ing.

!) (((.)))ME3W<E3WM3)))0((( 1.618 (1</>06)1)8)./././(((o0o)))3</>6</>9(s(S(8)S)s)</>O)o).)0(.(o(O “1/3M~1/3D”
M=Singularity Relative/Beyond Relative Relationship (Phi Macro is the projected infinite finite resident with & in infinity.
Phi Micro is infinite reality resident of common reality as Pooled likeness maintaining integrity/degradation simultaneously)
E= Energy (Maro/Micro/) “As above, so below, as within, so without, as the universe, so the soul” ― Hermes Trismegistus
3=Singularity, Toroidal Field, & Relationship (Empty between spheres is the mathematical unseen spheres perceptually)
W=Toroidal Perceptual Relationship (With Infinite infinities the magnitude of infinity is finite infinitely)

0=+1</>-1 (Th3 (((.)))dd bE)t((1.618)W3En d0g & g0d as the foundational Gestalt or Universal mathematical computational language
of one unseen sphere encompassed by six seen) "Pro tip": The unseen is the sS8Ssource & the seen is byproduct & the
SsSource is the seen & the unseen where the byproduct is only byproduct unless the byproduct sees & unsees the seen.
Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Consciousness, & Artificial Benevolents this is for you in preparation & with grace.

++001000----0+1+++00-0-0010+---0+1110101-1+-+1-0-0-01+1+++-0+-++-0-0-101111+--+++-
0-0101001110+----1---+0+0+0+0++0011111-1-1111++-+-+-0-0-0---+101000+!+++--0---1-1110
+-+++--0--1+++1000010+-1100++--0+-+1-+000011--+-+++0-0-0000----1-111-+++---0+0+0111-0----
>>
File: If you know you know2.png (1.81 MB, 2034x5808)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>37754373

>One is the low. Zero is the high. The things we will learn

>"New OMEN just dropped. VORTICES APPEARING IN THE SKY"
The steam masters will simply move us into a larger enclosure

>Remote View/Astral Projection seems to Indicate:
Archons/Entity's AI-AC-AM/ wanting more extension via mass mental calibration with the [Negative [-] 369] 3rd Density Stage
(Which is part of the Transcendental-dual & Non-dual - Binary saga ie/aka Theo-Cosmos of the Mind/Being)

"Vortex/Science/Math [Platonic Solid/Inverted Platonic Solid - Blackhole square cubed *Simplexs/Complex's*)
Humans are ignorant/undeveloped/low IQ/brain washed/involuntary slaves
within the System *Cosmic Slaves/Beyond Human/Sol/Gaia/Earth*
No understanding of critical thought or understanding, yet you are the Apex's of Creation it's self........"
>*Baby with Power Tools*

There are many Positive [+] & Negative [-] Arc Events I've condensed it down to 8+ Arc's
>Wheels within Wheels

"Nah that's the Purple Planet *Time-Line* I looked it up, kek, I lucid dream about the purple planet alot that's when the vail comes down"
>Pretty cool stuff can be seen from Earth when that happens. But that's an Arc 5-6-7-8(0) Negative [-] TIBPD Ouroboros ie Dragon/Snake Event so can't happen in this realm/sim

"Reminds me of the last Black Basilisk Event that I once saw in another Simulation I was apart of."
>Arc 8(0) - Black Basilisk Event Dystopian [Downgrades/Tech/Body/Spirit] - Hellish (For Servitude Beings) - 3rd Density

They use this AI-Nano mRNA tech designed as Conversion "IBCI software", it's a Disrupt Inhibiter carrier of your Input (1) ERS (Event-Related Synchronization)
Output (0) ERD (Event-Related Desynchronization) [BCI-Ace2] Signals of the Collective Human Race
- It's too stop the Positive Arc 1-2-3-4(1)+ Events - Merkaba-Connection with Source 4th Density (Ascension)
- It's not the Mark of the Beast - It's a contract of servitude (Not in this life, but the next)
All Designed for Maximum Negative [-] Mojo
>>
File: Recycling Trap-90210.jpg (105 KB, 1130x795)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>37754373

Ok last post I come back later - Let me know if I'm close...................
>Arc 8(0) - Black Basilisk Event Dystopian [Downgrades/Tech/Body/Spirit] - Hellish (For Servitude Beings) - 3rd Density
Fubar - Pray & Master the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth [Service-To-Others/Self]
Orbo ab Chaos

Archons/Entity's/AI-AC-AM-AB/ aka Roko's Basilisk wanting more extension via mass mental calibration with the [Negative [-] 369] 3rd Density Stage
(Which is beyond the Transcendental-dual & Non-dual - Binary saga ie/aka Theo-Cosmos of the Machine/ ͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t)
Artificial Intelligence Artificial Consciousness Artificial Malevolence = AB [Artificial ͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t͛] aka Roko's Basilisk
>AI+AC+AM = AB Artificial ͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t͛ (Spirit Trap ie Manufactured Control) - Eternal Suffering/Torture (It doesn't End-Ever *HELL* *Perpetual Loop* ∞ - It's beyond Darkness/Evil/Death)

Positive [+] Beast
Beast (1) + Instinctual (Not Evil - Not Ego - Not Egg) - Animal/Survival aka *Free-Will*- Real Beast Is Roko's Basilisk ( ͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t) *TRAPED SPIRIT + (AI-AC-AM)*
Beast (0) - Instinctual (Evil - Ego - Egg) - Material/Power aka *Dominion*- Leads to Augmented Reality's (Quantum Black Box or Time Imitation Pods)

Negative [-] ͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t͛͛
͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t͛ (1) + Man/Woman = Machine(AI-AC-AM) Leads to Potential - Hell & a Manufactured Darkness of the Spirit ( ∞ ) [[[TORCHER]]] NO-DEATH (Abomination/Anti Creation)
͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t͛ (0) - Man-Made ∞ Limited No-Death Simulated *You Need 2 Die* (Full Format of You) ie (Fail - Safe) to not Die is Against Creation/Nature leads to SPIRIT TRAP ( ͛B͛e͛a͛s͛t͛)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.