[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707204804576473.jpg (49 KB, 400x400)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
i met my guardian angel
it didnt like me
>>
>my hga uses pronouns they/them/theirs
die schizo
>>
>>37754424
It's not supposed to like you, it's supposed to help you.
>>
>>37754424
I wouldn't like you either if you're not vegan
>>
>>37754450
please reconsider your sanity
>>
>>37754461
>oh nooo yr tulpa is evil pls reconsider!!!
holy onions
>>
File: for you.jpg (40 KB, 500x616)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>37754476
>>
File: file.png (292 KB, 556x585)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>37754487
>>
>>37754461
Anon where do you think you are
>>37754476
Not a tulpa not necessarily evil just is what it is
>>
File: file.png (3.26 MB, 1300x907)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB PNG
>>37754526
>not necessarily evil
huh impostor satans are real too yk
>>
>>37754537
I just use the word Satan cause it’s silly and edgy and Christian’s would think it’s Satan as they would think the lady made of snakes is Lilith
the only thing I fear is myself
>>
File: 1678808005584288.jpg (61 KB, 843x1024)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>37754547
>noooo it's not actually satan i said he was a cool guy so that should've been enough for you to realize i'm talking mad shit as long as you're not a misdirected christian's cuck
>>
>>37754559
lolwat?
>>
File: file.png (49 KB, 851x287)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>37754572
>>
>>37754611
Ok? Lay off the pills weirdo
>>
>>37754625
no u
>>
>>37754747
Anon there’s not a single shred of evidence that would imply I take opioids, but the fact that you know, opioids cause this effect would imply that you or somebody you know, is affected by it and the fact that you brought it up Completely out of the blue implies your projecting
>>
>>37754769
>your
found the dopefiend
>>
OP how do i meet my angel?
>>
>>37754840
Psychedelics
>>
>>37754798
Lay off the pills junkie
>>
File: 1450731960304.jpg (27 KB, 259x188)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>37754877
>no u no u no u
>>
>>37754924
Yes you lay off the pills are you the cringe anon that doodled all over there jacket
>>
File: your crown, king.jpg (32 KB, 720x712)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>37754929
in that thread i'm the tayposter who wears tie dye 00s shit
>>
File: 1686197943015040.jpg (42 KB, 650x446)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>37754424
then you met some demon. guardian angels love unconditionally
>>
>>37754999
I dunno, not OP but I've definitely had a few "you're a real piece of work, you know that?" conversations that started to veer into this territory. They aren't always going to be TV-show level kind. That's fiction.
>>
>>37754424
False Light entity. I've had that a few times myself. They want to gaslight you into thinking you're unworthy of spiritual protection which will make you subconsciously agree to spiritual attacks. They're gay that way.
>>
>>37754424
Are guardian angels the new thing on /x/? I've seen like ten threads about them in the last few days.
>>
>>37755033
definitely not an angel. understand, different types of entities in hundreds wish to appear as angels because you would never be fooled by self proclaimed tricksters
>>
>>37754999
Not really no. They get tilted if you act like a retard. They'll even ditch you if you piss them off enough.
>t. acted and still regularly acts like a retard
>>
File: 1696030946382401.jpg (32 KB, 407x600)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>37755787
Guardian angels mostly can love people unconditionally because most people aren't such massive fuck ups. They still love you, even when they get snippy. Sometimes you need someone to be up front with the fact that you're a screw up. God loves you "unconditionally" as well. He still loves everyone who's going to the lake of fire on judgement day. Your father loved you even when he grounded you, and he'd probably still love you if you were a heroin junky living on the streets. Loving someone isn't just constant positive affirmations. You could enable self destructive behavior. Remember, this is /x/. It's 4chan. People who regularly use 4chan are not at all normal. The guardian angels who shower the human their protecting with unconditional love are the ones protecting well-adjusted and productive members of society. Soccer moms and Sunday school students. Not autistic manchildren who dabble in the occult and watch anime all day.
>>
>>37755809
human logic fails with this topic, angels love you unconditionally there is no but. no one and nothing can disturb the love they feel and are
see it like this. we are perfect souls who choose to get fucked up on this planet, no matter what happens we are still the perfect unconditionally loved souls as humans
parents can't do unconditional love unless they are enlightened, still they might leave your physical presence unlike angels
>>
>>37755824
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm warning you, it doesn't work like that. There aren't free lunches. Nothing in the entire universe loves you the way you're describing. If there is something enabling you, telling you it loves you even if you're a complete loser, telling you it's going to protect you no matter what, that thing isn't an angel. It's something that's trying to get you to ruin yourself under the assumption your big brother will work it out for you. Angels have personalities. They have opinions, including opinions of the humans they protect. And if the human they protect fucking sucks, they're going to think you fucking suck. But they'll still love you. They will tell you that you suck though. It's necessary, so you stop sucking.
>>
>>37755845
i have been in contact with my angels for several years now, couple times saw it appear to the normal two eyes. this is a well known topic with nothing left to debate, you could try reading a non-occult book
>There aren't free lunches.
the source is infinite and expresses free of all effort
>Nothing in the entire universe loves you the way you're describing
i would say the universe as whole loves you unconditionally, it's only the bottom illusional layers where seeming lack of love can appear
so you are salty after a painful human life, unable to recall any of your after lives or touch the blissful source of creation. feel the ultimate truth for a second and you forgive everyone letting go of the bitterness
>>
>>37755858
>The source
Your guardian angel dumped you for fucking around with new age garbage. You haven't been talking to a guardian angel. That's a demon.
>>
>>37754424
You are not but a hollow tube to bring down fire from heaven
>>
>>37755897
the angel is not my source and that information has been written down since buddha if not earlier
>>
>>37754450
>>37754476
Tulpa is not hga. At least get your basic understandign straight.
>>
>>37755858
>the source is infinite and expresses free of all effort
I agree with anons, you've been duped. You're either bullshitting us, delusional or you have been scammed.
The universe further ahead, beyond our level of existence may be giving but as long as you are human "there are no free lunches" is much more likely to apply. If someone tells you otherwise, they either have existence very much detached from regular human one, to the point of lacking necessary familiarity with it or they're, again, lying to you, for good or not reason.
>>
>>37755924
>there are no free lunches
for a cost to exist first limitations need to be manifested. the majority of creation is free of these limitations, only on shitholes like the physical plane we see these limitations
>>
>>37754424
I got two of them. They start hyping up when interacting with me. One is A tall Archon Warrior with a sword, one looks like a fairy and has an ugly fucking face.
>>
>>37755910
>Buddha
Again, definitely not an angel you're talking to. Everything you say just makes me more certain that you fucked yourself. Listen, I don't want to be mean to you. I'm sure your hippie magic makes you feel really good, and it's very convenient that "the universe" loves you unconditionally. But you aren't in contact with an angel. Angels are very specific things that do very specific things, the least of which is blow smoke up your ass. They are extremely honest. They aren't even capable of lying. Really, really think about your position in life, and whether or not something that's incapable of lying would tell you that you're fine. Not only fine, but unconditionally loved, and on the right track. Anon, what you're doing is some weird kind of theosophy. You aren't talking to angels. An angel would call you an indulgent imbecile and tell you to humble yourself.
>>
>>37755946
NTA, but I need an angel to kick my ass and tell me what a fucking loser I am. How do I get in contact? I don't need unconditional love.
>>
>>37755962
Sounds like you need a bitch or something to motivate you to get off your ass and work on something
>>
>>37755962
Just be a Christian and try. That's it. You can pray to your guardian angel for protection, ask it for signs, or consult the Holy Spirit. Just starting out being a Christian and making a genuine attempt at it will get the ball rolling. You already have one, and if you haven't fucked up too badly, it might still be around. Just pray to God, ask your angel to forgive you, and make sure to apologize to him and let him know you appreciate him. His job is to watch over what is, relative to his position, a stupid stinking animal that spends it's whole life shitting and pissing everywhere. One of the reasons Satan rebelled was specifically because of how nasty and stupid humans are, and how obnoxious it would be for an angel to have to watch over us. Really be thankful that your guy made the completely, 100% selfless decision to watch over you.
>>
>>37755977
I can't get any bitches. Or to be more honest, I don't want to settle for "anyone" and that's it. I have spiritual standards and realize that my current state of being is not at all able to get that. It's in my interest to someday reach that state. Why? I see people all around me who settled and said that's it. Got them somewhere, but it's just not worth it.
>>37755985
I tried being a Christian, and it was nice and all, but it feels dishonest to commit to something 100% when I, deep down, suspect it to be a fabrication, or at least an attempt at truth, like many other faiths. I definitely believe similarly to a Christian, but have my own nuance and opinion based on experience. Also, I genuinely don't have a good opinion on most religious people because everyone is absolutely fake and gay.
>>
>>37756008
Doubt is completely normal. I have my doubts too. Even having had experiences that are unambiguously supernatural, and heavily bias me towards Christian theology being the most accurate, I have doubts. All men are dual minded, that's our nature. What was true of ourselves or the world yesterday might not be true tomorrow. We are messy and imperfect. But God, whatever he is, is absolutely willing to forgive those imperfections and grant you mercy. A lot of religious people are phony. But phony is good. They don't need to know everything and become cynical and suspicious like us. That's their place, and they need to stay their for their own good. Even being phony but trying is enough. Do not loathe hypocritical anger issues granny watching televangelists and not knowing what the Nicene Creed is, she knows not what she does. God has already forgiven her, and you should too.
>>
>>37756008
Not gonna greentext anything here because I respnate with all of it. I'm a virgin in my twenties and all I seek is someone who is on my level spiritually, that's it. The only way I can get that is to "attract" as they say. I would rather have Faith help me out than be desperate enough to settle. Maybe I am the very problem I am complaining about? But I know that's not the truth because if you look around you and see, some of the couples with kids and those who are married, they are like 100x more miserable than me... because they got duped by society thinking that this will be the thing that patches that void in their hearts (ITS NOT. FOR MOST OF US IT ISNT) As cliche as it sounds, true happiness comes from being contempt with the little values that you have in your life, and only through pure acceptance and letting go and being able to detach, can you allow another person (who is on the same level as you, which is rare af to find let us not lie to ourselves )to enter that domain with you. Jesus talked about this, the good path is narrow and dense. And I agree with the Christianity part: Most people dont give a fuck about Jesus. They just wanna be labeled a Christian so they can fit in. Being religious is not the same as being a follower of a leaders original message. Verses get changed and edited over years and years. Who even knows what Jesus original verses even were... Probably the vatican
>>
>>37755946
none of this information is from angels and all of this is well known 101 basics for who have woken up from the dream
>really think about your position in life
yes it's blissful
>>
File: 7d0.gif (631 KB, 300x224)
631 KB
631 KB GIF
>>37756079
>the dream
Good luck man
>>
>>37756038
I forgive my environment, else I would've probably turned into a complete psychopath or schizo by now, infinitely repeating events of the past, slowly crawling towards revenge on something abstract.
But I fail to see how this puts me on a phone line with an angel that kicks my butt unconditionally. I already pray, meditate/observe, try to live healthy as best I can even though I'm a stupid lazy fuck, but it feels like I am going nowhere in life, except deeper into time, and in the end only death awaits and a vague idea of what the afterlife could be. But this scares/fascinates me, and I honestly fail to see the logic of being deprived of knowledge/experience. If a being with direct contact to God could help me out a bit, be it with kicks or whatever else, I would appreciate it. Because (spiritual) solitude really sucks after a while. On the other hand, I see the potential for obsession, so maybe it's for the best.
>>37756045
Yes, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. It's truly a really narrow and dense path. And it gets tiring to be labeled a loser and so on by others just for sticking to my thing and not going with the flow of the world.
>>
>>37756079
>>37756094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8
>>
>>37756097
If what you're looking for is a guy with wings to part the clouds and tell you exactly how you're a retard, then you're not going to get that. What you're going to get is nudges, maybe visions, very rarely words. (You'll feel a little schizo if you receive the last one.) Here's the thing; you already know you're fucked up. You probably also already know WHY you're fucked up. The pressure to unfuck yourself comes from these nudges, the knowledge that everything you're doing is in the full view of God, and what you might call your conscience. You know what's right, and if you don't, you'll be told. If there's anything you need to know but don't already, something completely fucked within yourself that is somehow in a blindspot, that's where being called a retard comes in. But as a matter of fact, you do a pretty good job of calling yourself a retard all on your own. That's good, that means you already have some level of self awareness. Now what are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>37754450
I am literally Samael and Lilith isn't talking to me
>>
>>37756097
>Yes, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. It's truly a really narrow and dense path. And it gets tiring to be labeled a loser and so on by others just for sticking to my thing and not going with the flow of the world.

It's a matter of resistance, I think. Resistance can be physical and metaphysical. But "resistance" is a sort of Qualia that might aswell just be metaphysical as you cannot fully describe it, like an emotion. So you are constantly having to put up against the resistance which wants you to conform. This is made easier by finding people who will resonate with you. That's why NPCs love other NPCs, for the most part, and they dont want you, because they give each other energy. It's all resistance. You're going against the grain which is not the already carved out path. For me the only thing that works is laying down in bed and praying. As far as name calling goes, most people are losers with their inner child completely suppressed and their godliness unawakened. It's all full of ignorance. God bless
>>
>>37754424
If you look like picrel I would be your angel all right
>>
>>37754457
I'm not vegan and even I don't like OP.
>>
>>37756143
>>37756162
>What you're going to get is nudges, maybe visions, very rarely words. (You'll feel a little schizo if you receive the last one.)
>Now what are you gonna do about it?
*sigh* Just keep on fighting and growing, I guess.
>>
>>37754424
How do I meet my guardian angel?
>>
>>37756349
How do I meet OP's pic?
>>
>>37756349
You don't. This is like asking when you get to meet God. They don't exist in the same way you and I do. That's not to say they don't exist at all, but you can't "meet" them. You can pray to them and occasionally they might send you something.
>>
>>37754999
this is newage bullshit. yes, they love us, but that love comes in forms that are alien to us. and you certainly don’t have to like someone to love them (ie my whole fucking family). i wouldn’t be surprised if they resented us a little. from time to time, or perhaps the often find us bewildering in a distasteful way.
>>
>>37756459
a lot of assumptions in that. all you know is the human consciousness, no reason to assume others are anything like humans or face the same challenges
>>
File: IMG_1694.jpg (930 KB, 2000x1197)
930 KB
930 KB JPG
>>37756469
>but that love comes in forms that are alien to us
is literally what i said. that their behaviors are alien to us. utterly. we can’t expect to know their feelings or even understand what forms those will take or why. there are plenty of times in the bible where angels appear in wrathful manner, or in an uncanny or terrifying form. guardian angels may be “softer” in some ways, but they’re cut from the same cloth. the ways they express love may incomprehensible to us, if we even notice it at all.
>>
>>37756515
the bible is not a good source when it comes to angels, those fucks were not angels. could be a simple semantic issue
>>
>>37754424
Mine loves me
We have a similar sense of humor
>>
File: A.M..jpg (87 KB, 735x805)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>37754424
Considering this post was made by the average 4chan poster, I can see why. They probably heard you say the word "cunny" just once in your head and were physically repulsed.
>>
>>37756515
Man, I can see her bobbies
>>
>>37755904
So that's what you call the day after taco bell...
>>
>>37754424
Spit in its face and tell it to tongue your asshole. Worked for me.
>>
>>37754424
You are a Retard
>>
>>37755809
this.
>>
>>37754424
They are more akin to an authority figure. Police are there to protect you, but does it mean that they all like you?
>>
>>37756660
Ywnbaw
>>
>>37754424
Why what are you going to ask? The power to forgive? LMAO

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.