[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 934939.jpg (50 KB, 710x827)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Have you ever had an interaction with a stranger who you suspected was a ghost or entity?
>>
there's an entity black as night wordlessly going around opening doors to public spaces on windy nights as if a sudden gust blew by to make people think you're racist for not thanking the kind gentleman who opened the door when it was just so dark you didn't see
>>
>>37754570
>be me like 20 y.o.
>live across the street from one of the largest graveyards in my city
>one day I'm walking in a different part of town several miles away
>very tall middle aged man walking down sidewalk in opposite direction pushing a bicycle with a big burlap bag fixed to the back
>wearing too many clothes for the weather
>both his clothes and his bike look like they are from the 1950s-60s period
>can't tell if he's homeless or a hipster
>approaches slowly and stops right in front of me
>"Excuse me, can I ask you a question"
>tell him I'm in a rush because I'm on my way to work and also annoyed at this point thinking he's a bum about to ask for money
>"Please, it's just one question"
>okay fine, what?
>"Can you tell me about a lie that you once believed in until you discovered the truth?"
>wtf not the question I was expecting
>think about it for second then end up telling him a poem I read on a bench earlier that day which I thought fit the subject matter
>he pulls out a small leather bound notebook and a pencil and begins carefully writing down every word
>ask him wtf he is on about
>tells me he spent his entire lifetime believing in a lie and only recently discovered the truth
>I realize as other people are walking by no one seems to notice us or change the way they're walking to move around us
>strange because this guy looks insanely out of place from the hood and is taking up half the sidewalk with his saddle bagged bicycle
>he starts asking me if I've ever been to the graveyard, the one I live across the street from
>no way he could have known I lived there we were on the other side
>also weird ass question because it's a cemetery it's not like it's a tourist attraction
>he goes on to talk about how beautiful it is there and how I would love it
>>
>>37754751
cont/
>Tells me he's on his way there now and wants me to join
>start to get spooped if not a ghost thinking he's a definite weirdo
>tell him I've already seen it because I live right next to it and anyway i'm running late for work
>he becomes really insistent being like "you can take the day off you really need to see this"
>repeat that I've already seen it, I'm good, thank you
>he responds "No, but you haven't seen it like I've seen it. You haven't seen the way the wind blows the tops of the trees on a fall morning."
>repeat that I'm late for work and nope out in the other direction
>>
>be me
>live in rural bumfuck nowhere
>90% white, 10% are native american
>natives all live on their reservation but i'll still see them pretty often
>one day I go to 7-11 in the middle of the night
>ok I lied and theres an indian guy who lives here too, he works at the 7-11
>I'm at the back getting a drink out of the cooler
>Jamaican black guy approaches me
>probably 20-23 years old, he's wearing summer clothes even though its in the middle of winter (where I live its cold and a lot of snow during winter)
>says "hey mon, wanna see a trick?"
>holds up a wendys cup (we do not have wendys in my town, the closest is pretty far) and then flips it upside down while still holding it
>takes out a e-cig vape and then blows the vapor into the cup (no lid or anything just plain cup)
>and then he lifts the cup and as he lifts it, smoke rings form underneath
>I'm like "whoa, that's pretty cool"
>then he says "betchu didn't expect a brudda to be in dis neck of da woods showin ye parlor tricks on dis night, now didya mon?"
>say "no not really pretty crazy world tho"
>turn to grab a drink out of the cooler
>turn back
>he's gone
>kinda look through the store to find him, he's nowhere
>door chime sound didn't go off so the front door didnt open, but hes not in the store
>>
>>37754832
kek I love the idea of a vaping wendys rasta ghost
>>
>>37754832
Even in death, Jamaicans are chill as hell.
>>
>>37754755
>>37754751
Very interesting
>>
>>37754755
>You haven't seen the way the wind blows the tops of the trees on a fall morning."
so have you seen that yet?
>>
>>37754832
Cringe and fake and gay
>>
I just want to have sex with a woman like that. Imagine her bending over like that and completely submitting to you
>>
>>37754570
>stranger
no
>ghost entity
Many times. They very rarely possess anyone for me and I've never seen it take a human form.
>>
>>37754586
Thanks for the gold kind black stranger
>>
>>37754570
Wait, you still believe in ghosts? Don't you know your mind can feign anything and that doesn't cause it to happen in real life?
>>
>>37754570
Yes. I’ve thought long about sharing this and I’m still going to omit quite a bit. I went to a prep school in the Midwest for high school. This school was really good in a sport so for a lot of the time the team would travel and on the weekends the campus would be emptied because most kids at the school played the sport. It wound up turning in to like a Breakfast Club type of thing on the weekends, hanging out with people you wouldn’t normally hang out with and the campus was huge and the buildings old.
One weekend we were in the dining hall and this freshman came and sat with us. I knew him I had seen him in the gym but I didn’t know him know him. He introduced himself and was looking for a place to watch college football in the town later that day. Told him yeah he could roll with us in the afternoon. My friends got up to leave and a bunch of his friends sat down to eat. My girlfriend stayed with me though because the headmaster’s daughter was one of his friends and she had been wanting to talk to her .anyways this paints the picture, right, totally normal Saturday morning breakfast.
We all get to know each other and the group does down til I shit you not there are 6 of us. Me, my girlfriend (H), the headmaster’s daughter (B), him (G), this girl he was kind of with (K) and this other kid (A). G turns to B and asks how old the house is she lives in because the headmaster’s manor was on campus. She says it’s over 100 years old but she can’t remember exactly and K asks if it’s haunted.
Now this opens up the conversation at the table to various creepiest things that have ever happened to you etc… and we get to G and he says we wouldn’t believe him if he told us. A laughs and says he knows of places we can go on campus and actually see ghosts.
>>
>>37756600
We’re all like fuck it why not but H does not want to go she says she has been uncomfortable since our friends left. I had no idea what she was talking about it’s a bunch of freshman and an eighth grader (K) what could possibly go wrong. It’s also worth noting H was very religious at the time.
A leads us all out into the field and says something about clearing chakras or whatever and it for just a moment acts like it’s going to rain as it starts spitting and B said she’s not sitting through the rain and G nonchalantly says it won’t and the drizzle stops. I did notice a cold little not gust but swift movement of air. I thought nothing of it at the time but that night I felt it vividly. We do some deep breath exercises, square breathing general awareness of the body type stuff. G jumps up and says he’s bored and he wants to see a ghost. B and K follow his lead and H starts really asking to leave now but I’m intrigued and talk her down so A kind of annoyed leads us to one of the older structures, I can’t remember if it used to be a dorm or what and I believe there might have been fire involved long ago. Point is this building is creepy. Gs demeanor has completely changed from the kid who had seemed nervous to approach a table of upperclassman and ask where he could watch a game. His presence felt larger. A tells us that over the 120 year history of the school 4 girls had hung themself in the building we were now standing in, all decades apart, all unaware it had happened before and that we could commune with them. In the building there were already candles and chalks and stuff clearly Alex had done this with people before. H starts really really freaking out and I still wanted to see what was going to happen. Guys I swear I was not being an asshole and in my right mind I would have listened to her at the breakfast table.
In my right mind.
>>
Yes while I was on demonic possession I saw two hobos who looked extremely weird. Their features were like caricatures of human and they seemed to be somehow very aware of me. Not much of a story here, I just saw them and they saw me.
>>
I am the antichrist.
>>
>>37756681
I did not realize it at the time but I did looking back, that every time H said she wanted to go and I talked her out of it, G was looking right at me.
What happens next is worthy of its own post but for sake of brevity as this is already a very long story, I will tell you A did his thing with candles and chants and we proceeded to watch in horror as four girls one after the other appeared and without word or acknowledging us walked past us and proceeded to hang themself. They were not colorless they were not translucent I saw them clear as I see any other person I see on a daily basis walk right past me and hang themself. We were all crying and begging them not to. All but G. He sat there consoling B and K looking straight at Alex the whole time sometimes glancing at the horrible scenes unfolding. When the final girl had vanished. None of us could move even though I myself with every bone in my body wanted to leave. H had stopped crying and was looking at G while G was looking at her. A broke the silence and said one of us must have deep psychic abilities or practice in the occult. He demands to know who because he explains those weren’t ghosts they just had to actually relive those moments for our entertainment and that that was cruel misuse of magic. G started mocking him. Asking what he knows about magic in a rhetorical way. B and K join him, and then so does H to my surprise, but then so do I. I am aware of my mouth moving and words coming out but I have no control over what they are. A started shouting back and K tore pieces of her clothes off and B hit her in the face. K cried and ran to G and told him A tried to rape her.
>>
>>37756845
I know what I am seeing and what I saw but as G looks at me I have a very clear memory of A trying to assault K after he had separated us all for the next step of the ritual to see a ghost. G is fuming. And he attacks A. A does not defend himself apologizing over and over and over. G hits him and hits him hard over again til A falls down and G kicks him repeatedly in the ribs while all the girls are slapping him and he vomits this yellow stuff I have not seen home from a human before and G says that’s enough, I’m done. He looks at me and I’ll never forget this, he looks at me adjusting his hat and taps me on the arm to ask if I am ok, like a friendly but impactful tap, and his hand felt like it had been in a freezer and as that cold surged through my body I met his eyes and I knew they were blue but these eyes were unlike any eyes I have ever seen.
When we reported the events because A had to go to the hospital, we all reported A was in the process of sexually assaulting K when G defended her. All of us.
I have no memory of giving the accounts of that incident.
2 months later G withdrew from school. K told me he had gone to California to another prep school. Right before graduation, another girl hung herself in that building.
I have wrestled with the memory of what really happened that day for years. I honestly never thought I would find answers. Then what the fuck do you know when I see Gs face on a post here linking him to a larper claiming something supernatural about him that if I type triggers bots to flood in.
Just get right people, I have no doubt G was that thing, and that he may not have been fully awake and known what he was as a freshman in high school but he was certainly aware he was different and had control of things. It would be horrific to see him again now that he is said to know exactly what he is.
>>
>>37754570
I would fuck a ghost
>>
>>37756831
lay off the chan, Musk
>>
>>37756849
even if this isn't real, this is a genuinely great piece of horror fiction
>>
>>37754570
Yes, and I think it is more common shortly after a family member dies. The stranger having some element of them but not their appearance.
>>
>>37756849
> It would be horrific to see him again now that he is said to know exactly what he is.

Are you implying he is the Antichrist?
>>
>>37754832
Blud discovered teleportation just to fuck with honkies.
>>
>>37756849
Damn that's a wild story. deserves it'd own post /gt
>>
>>37757065
It’s real. I left out several key things but also just enough that if anyone went there they know what I’m talking about. G was only there for 6 weeks (yes, again really) and he made a lasting impression on staff and the kids he interacted with. This school was Episcopalian too, so it’s not like Hollywood where you are safe from him because you are baptized or in a church or anything.
>>37757742
Yes but I did not want to type it because it seems to trigger bots.
>>
>>37758894
please post the full version in the greentext bread
>>
>be me
>visiting my dad who just moved to a small house in the countryside
>house is piece of shit
>tfw no vidya
>old colonial probably built early 1800s
>there was an upstairs apartment built into the house
>still filled with the previous owners shit so my dad used it for storage
>tells me to go get some tools in the apartment
>walk around to the side of the house and pry open shitty decaying door
>start walking up the set of stares
>sense of dread and uneasiness kicks in
>seems to get colder as I walk up the stairs
>odd because it's summer and heat rises.
>rooms in the apt filled with boxes and boxes of film rolls and negatives
>go to look for tools
>walking past bathroom
>see a purple cloud near the shower as i walk past
>think it's my eyes playing tricks on me or the way the light came through the windows
>keep looking for tools
>find them in a bedroom where all dad's stuff is
>walk back past bathroom and look again
>the thing is still there
>purple/violet translucent mass the size of a tall person
>vague humanoid form
>moves slowly towards door
>run back downstairs with tools
>don't tell dad because I'm 14 and he wouldn't believe me anyway
>tell myself it didn't happen
>dad goes to work next day and I stay there
>cooking breakfast and the calendar in the kitchen falls off the wall
>go to pick it up and some magnets fall off the fridge on other side of room
>go to pick it up and I hear a noise in the bathroom
>check what it is and it's the shampoo and conditioner fallen out of the rack
>hear my dad's acoustic guitars in the other room start making noise
>leave the house and go on a walk
>sit outside on the porch til he gets back
>lie and tell him i locked myself out
>dad only lived there for a very short time, less than a year
>never had to ask him why he moved out
>>
>>37754570
Yes. She had the look of a vampire and told me she has been on this plane of existence for 320 years. Spent 3 days interacting with her as she would just 'show up'. I knew she wasn't quite human & have always described her as an entity.
>>
>>37756849
Imagine being that Alex kid (you let his name slip) thinking you’re about impress some kids and maybe get some friends out of some x tier level knowledge of ghosts and all that prepping and the breathing exercises and everything and you think maybe you’ll hear some whispers or catch movement out of the corner of your eye and a fucking chad effortlessly does fucking necromancy then beats the shit out of you and compelled people to believe you deserved that beating.
I would never touch the occult again lmao
>>
>>37754570
No. But I had direct contact with immaterial entities who can also operate or speak through people.
>>
>>37754570
The ghost of a fictional character (Big Smoke) appeared in my limbo ass plane dreams. Before this dream occured I wrote down the "big smoke order" meme on a piece of paper alongside menu items from a chinese restaurant which is also numbered food. I didn't end up buying the chinese food, I bought weed instead and enjoyed it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.