[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cernunnos.png (529 KB, 570x571)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
I didn't even know this guy existed until a vision I had an hour ago. Where do I start? I assume Druidry.
>>
>>37754659
>this is my latest larp
>please validate my fantasies
>>
OP is a Prime example of what we in the biz call a moonfooker
Just fucking moons all day this guy is
Probably gets upset when you misgender the fuxking moonfooker
>>
>>37754672
>>37754679
christians should get the fuck off /x/
>>
>>37754720
>anyone who recognizes my larp faggotry for what it is just has to be a christian
Fuck Jesus and fuck the Horned God too. But most of all, fuck you.
>>
>LE GREEN MAN
hahahahahaha holy fucking shit you feds are making some shit threads tonight

whats next le purple man? no we already had that
>>
It’s Dionysus. Consecrate some bread and wine and consume the God.
>>
I have noticed that /x/ really hates celtic shit
>>
>>37754720
Christucks just out themselves for how empty and insecure they are.
>>
>>37754822
sorry i meant christians culturally not ideologically
>>
>>37754828
>It’s Dionysus
nope
>>
File: Cernunnos.jpg (244 KB, 1024x1024)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>
File: carnonos.png (1.82 MB, 896x1344)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>
>>37754659
What appeared in the vision? did he say anything?
>>
File: 1728317394879928.png (729 KB, 640x832)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>37754934
He was stirring a lake full of lights with a white branch in the middle of a grove of mango trees, The way I identified him as Cernunnos was the antlers, who I thought at first was Pan, there was a white boat next to him but it was outside of the Lake and made of white wood. His daughter appeared to me in a dream the night before, she had ginger hair and stood with her arms open towards me, but the dream was short and she said nothing. The vision of Cernunnos however was much more detailed. Apart form the details I already gave, he told me to leave by shouting at me and then told me to return when I was ready, he then said he would send his daughter to me again, I assume in another dream, but that's all I know.
>>
>>37754659
' Axe ' you a question?
>>
Ceranus was pretty sick in warhammer fantasy
>>
File: Green Man.png (3.14 MB, 1920x1080)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB PNG
>>37754659
You're not going to find much, but follow the face.
Best I can give is He is Nature, but with the undertone of dreadful inevitability.
He is the Nature that comes and swallows up what man has attempted to wrest away as our own.
Or perhaps I am too tainted by the presumed connection between Him and The Green Knight of Arhturian tale.
>>
>>37754966
Get it? Because the Green Knight

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.