[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iStock-153952911-1.jpg (316 KB, 1122x935)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
how can you tell if you were abducted by aliens or an uncle as a kid
>>
>>37754803
>abducted by aliens or an uncle
tell your mom
>>
>>37754803
what if your uncle is an alien?
>>
>>37754803
If you have an unexplainable sense of terror just by looking at a picture of a grey chances are you were abducted.
>>
>>37755268
What if pictures of greys make me vaguely horny
>>
i want to slap one of their heads so badly brose
i get fuming at monkey torture videos but Holy fuck these ayyys need to be lit on fire
what are the spiritual consequences of this?
>>
>>37756435
You'll notice that abductions occur to submissive people, cept for Kelly Cahill. She was able to summon up enough anger to ignore the abducting ayys and call them demons instead of being hypnotized like the 12ish other witnesses. She went full angry monke.
>>
>>37754803
It was your uncle.
>>
>>37756891
T. Alien
>>
>>37756435
They seem to use non-lethal weapons, and there are very few cases of permanent physical damage from abductions. There are more claims of them healing ailments than of causing permanent injuries. Psychological damage is different story.
>>
>>37756391
That also works, just means you had a different kind of experience.

And then there's me, uncomfortably torn between both.
>>
Do you have any sort of missing time? Any unusual surgical marks (Scars, scoops, etc)? Odd dreams that seem just a bit too vivid? Most importantly, has it happened many times? Most abductees have the experients several times. Not just once.
>>
>>37754803
STDs usually.
>>
>>37754803
I wouldnt know, I never was abducted
>>
>>37759210
you aren't cute enough to be rapeable

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.