[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wp7119798.jpg (27 KB, 736x1163)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
How do I become a shadow? I grow tired of this shit staying in the light and everyone expecting so much of you. I just wanna become like the heartless in kingdom hearts, though I don't want to be the little baby fucking heartless, i want to just exist in the shadows watching everything and just existing. Not have any expectations of me. I'll let the sun do all the work while I just sit in the background doing nothing.
>>
>>37757113
Don't shadows have to do whatever the object does
>>
>>37757125
no clue i just know i don't want to be expected of anything. I am tired of all these fucking expectations. I am tired of acting like I give a fuck about anything when I give a fuck about 0 things. I wanna do shit on my time and if I get around to it, cool if I don't, cool, but i'll be damned if I ever try to get friends again, friends are a fucking joke.
>>
File: me irl.png (971 KB, 720x728)
971 KB
971 KB PNG
>>37757113
if you're already at that point, the clowns are waiting outside your house.
biggest mistake you'll ever make.
>>
>>37757177
they aren't actually, also no you're wrong its greatest feeling ever, having 0 expectations, I can sleep way easier.
>>
>>37757113
Stare into your own eyes in the mirror of a dim room, trying not to blink inasmuch as possible.
>>
>>37757190
i've done that for an hour straight nothing ever happens.
>>
>>37757199
You're not doing it right then. Remember, you have to focus on your own eyes and remaining still. If your eyes dart around, even a little bit, it doesn't work.
>>
>>37757227
yea, i know, nothing happens.
>>
>>37757113
You can't. You are in society. Learn to live with it or get the fuck away to some godforsaken shithole.
>>
>>37757113
Work 3rd shift.
>>
>>37757237
fuck society, its just expectation after expectation. I will not have kids, I will not work, I will not get married, I will not own a house, I will not do religion, I will not go to the doctors, I will not do anything that makes me part of "society".
>>37757243
I don't work and I will never work.
>>
>>37757148
That sucks friends can be alright just don't expect much as you get older you know
Everyone loses friends as they grew up and meet new people so it's more likely everyone you meet your age or higher has less motivation to start new friendships that also have a higher chance of ending
It's just how it is and it does get worse as you get older
Younger people will have less and less in common with you as you grow up
For me I remember being blown away by the SNES when I was younger but I've seen full grown people that fondly remember Fortnite in the same way at the same age
So
Whatever lmao
>>
>>37757278
lose friends? no I chose to get rid of them, they had too much expectations of me. I don't know what you are talking about, losing friends lmfao. No no They just got on my nerves and so I blocked them and changed my username and not looking back. No regrets.
>>
>>37757292
Yeah, in about 20 years we'll see the first batch of humans raised on AI and we can't relate to that life even at a basic level, you know?
We're old news already
>>
>>37757292
Also there was this one guy who really got on my fucking nerves the way he talked and the way he just kept talking about a single topic when I told the dude I didn't care but would still talk about it regardless. I am not dealing with that bullshit.
>>37757301
AI is useless, AI will never be what its supposed to be because TPTB take it and dumb it down. Its dead in the water dude. I don't use AI at all. I mean I make AI music, but its all shit lets be honest.
>>
>>37757308
I think it is a huge difference to wake up in a world where you can look back and see all this sci Fi shit about robots and stuff, streamed going back almost a century
And you can have it suggested to you by your AI companion
It's a huge difference in upbringing
>>
>>37757249
One way or another you will be fucked by society because that's how it operates. Get your ass ready and maybe it won't hurt that much.
>>
>>37757329
I have been fucked by society, many a time, when I was 7 years old my cousin fucked me in the ass, when I was 23 my ex gf had my kid and told me to kill myself, when I was 25 my favorite game was taken down cause a company was like "fuck you" I mean I could list more things that life has fucked me but again don't expect anything more cause I am tired of expectations.
>>37757330
Go. Fuck. Your. Self.
>>
>>37757321
Thats the thing though, as a human we are just recycled and tormented, do you honestly think we will ever not be? The archons fuck us before we even get to decide if we want to come back or not they make us experience Hell for a few minutes until we call out to jesus and then we are recyled on this fucking retarded planet where we get to suffer over and over again for whatever that they need humans for. Earth has always been a soul farm and we will suffer forever, sure they make us think "soon we won't suffer anymore" but in the end we always will. The sooner you realize this the easier life gets.
>>
>>37757362
Allright, sounds like a typical life, bit on a fucked up side but nothing extraordinary. You think other people don't have problems? They do and they still try their best to work with society, even if they will never be able to do that very well.
>>
>>37757387
Ok cool, good for them. I don't give a fuck. I am tired of it. Also you think I don't function? I take showers. I live with my family. I still participate in family bullshit, but Deep down I know its all bullshit and if I was offered a way out I would take it in a heart beat.
>>
>>37757380
That's the great work which spans the ages beyond ourselves far into the future
But that's just my belief that there is an achievable overarching goal present to which we all are the contribution
And slowly the truth will be known
>>
You know what really pisses me off? the fact that people treat people that are retarded, like they are the greatest human beings ever when deep down we all fucking know they don't belong on this planet and it just takes away from legit people. I hate it you see fucking comments on tik tok videos where some deformed fuck or retard talks about how they have conqured so much in life and you have the comments saying "this is so wholesome!" "Good job keep it up, fuck anyone who says you are ugly you are beautiful!" I fucking wish those people would become ugly as sin after they make those comments. Its so fucking retarded.
>>
nah im just shit posting but fuck having friends.
>>
>>37757506
Look at it this way before the previous thousands of years you could live and die without ever being known quite easily
But now you have a chance along with everyone else to say you were here and have it stored in powerful magnets and eventually transferred to carbon neural mega cloud on venus
There's worse fates dude
>>
>>37757532
just exhausted
>>
>>37757403
That's not functioning, that's an bare minimum. Outside your family no one will give a fuck about you either, so I would suggest changing the attitude.
>>
>>37757762
all ineed is family i love them they love me. i dont need to pretend around them
>>
>>37757775
But they won't be always there for you.
>>
>>37757816
they are until they die

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.