[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Redpill me on the whole "aliens are actually demons" fiasco. Is this true?
>>
No
Women are actually demons tho
>>
>Redpill me
No.
>>
>>37757367
anyone using the term "demon" to describe these things is an illiterate idiot purposefully using psychologically charged terms to force religious perception on the phenomena. the l language is ignorant and reductive.
>>
File: 1693370451757672.gif (763 KB, 108x160)
763 KB
763 KB GIF
>>37757367
Book of Enoch made people suspicious of watchers and explained that watchers were the reason for the flood. So now 2000 years later:

>green man bad
>>
File: 1685900952957814.jpg (51 KB, 396x595)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
>>37757367
>is this true?
Of course not. It's a part of a disinformation campaign initiated by the church to prevent their followers from leaving christcuckery behind. Religion itself is a billion dollar business. And their worst nightmare is people leaving them. So they had to come up with some bullshit since aliens were getting traction. And as you can see, this bullshit is not creative at all since they've been calling anything outside of their jew book a demon for almost 2000 years.
>>
>everything I dont understand and isn't specifically mentioned in the Bibble is demonic

You're welcome
>>
If anything, demons are actually aliens.
>>
>>37757367
>Aliens we like: Angels
>Aliens we don't like: Demons
>Aliens in the past: Boned your great^n grandma

You're part angel/demon/whatever. Do with this information what you will.
>>
>>37757367
People thought about demons before they thought about aliens
Aliens are portrayed as evil and they have a hidden agenda to control mankind
Aliens are known to make people feel fear and panic
Aliens are non-human
Aliens have knowledge that exceeds human comprehension
Aliens are said to have special powers that humans don’t have
Aliens can shapeshift
Aliens look like demons
>>
>>37757438
That pic is ass backwards. Should be a devil with an alien mask. It is very unsurprising that Vallee, a thorough scientist, concludes as a scientist would.

Scientists are idiots, as anyone who realizes the utter catastrophe of modernity knows.
>>
Demon is a label for a thought or behavior that seems counter to a person's true desire. It's as if they come from a source that's truly 'other,' and they do. There exists life everywhere, forming a collective that has telepathic and manifestive impact on all beings. And how healthy is this collective? Look around and observe. It's all connected.
>>
OP see
>>37751484
>>
File: Strange Angel.jpg (683 KB, 1638x1638)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>37757367
Quick rundown
>famous NASA precursor Jack Parsons kickstarted NASA'S rocket technology and founded Jet Propulsion Laboratory which is a subsidiary of NASA and he also just so happened to be a devout Thelemite occultist.
>Parsons was an apprentice of infamous Thelema founder and occultist Aleister Crowley.
>Crowley taught Parsons everything he knew about summoning entities to our plane of existence just as he'd done in the past through the Amalantrah Working in which he summoned an entity very similar to an "Alien Grey" in the early 1900s.
>In 1946 Jack Parsons and Scientologist founder L Ron Hubbard conducted a series of magical experiments called the Babalon Working using Crowley's methods in the same area that would come to be known as Area 51 today.
>It's said that Parsons and L Ron Hubbard opened up a portal to another "dimension" and Parsons was briefly possessed by a demonic spirit, they were not able to immediately close the portal as Aleister Crowley had.
>One year later in 1947 the modern "UFO" era began with thousands of unidentified flying objects being reported across the world.
>That same year Aleister Crowley also died.
>NASA and the United States government are fully aware that these "beings" summoned in 1947 are very much demonic and have been infiltrated and convinced by Fallen Angels that they can go up against God Almighty.
>CBS recently made a "fictional" show called Strange Angel that relays this sinister history that NASA conviently leaves out of their founding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTqEtlOD0xM
>>
think of it as different levels of existing.
we, on a physical level, are "of this space" meaning we can physically exist in this world, but we can only exist in one location at a time. if you are of this world, you cannot be in two places at once.

then you have "angels" which are of a higher level than us. rather than feeling the need to exist here physically, they can be in multiple places at one time. this includes standard, good angels, and the fallen angels.
aspects of our consciousness can exist outside of space, that is due to our divine nature. however, the angels (both fallen and not fallen) are still limited in capacity since they are not infinite beings (although they are absolute).
if you think of it in terms of an idea, an idea can exist in multiple minds (places) at one time.

finally, you have demons. they are the pawns of fallen angels (because fallen angels reach downwards, whereas regular angels reach upwards, which is why you must ascend to become an agent of God)
they exist on a level lower than us, and lower than our physical 3D plane of existence.
so, where we as humans can exist in one place at a time, angels can exist in multiple places at a time....demons? they struggle to physically exist in our plane.
thats why they blip in and out of existence and seem to defy physics. its because they are temporarily apparating into our world.

regular angels, are trying to get us physical beings to reach beyond the 3D and into the metaphysical, spiritual.
fallen angels, are trying to trick us into thinking we are already high level spiritual beings who should reach downwards into and ultimately remain within the physical (like, become your own god)
finally, demons, are desperately trying to claw their way into the physical, but are rejects and sent back.
some fallen angels employ demons, some employ humans. some use demons in order to get humans.
angels, are more isolationist they want to guide humans but not control.
>>
>>37757644
Every single christcuck have used this image to justify this bullshit claim. It doesn't even look like a gray. Greys have large eyes. I have never seen a christcuck use an image of a pleiadian alien. Plus you have 0 proof any aliens harmed anyone. Ever. While we have plenty of proof of the murder your religion did to indigenous people and pagans. Kill yourself christcuck. All of you jew worshippers are the true demons.
>>
If it pisses off glowies it must be true
>>
Its not aliens are demons, its that demons historically were always aliens. They were interpreted as demons.
>>
>>37757367
>Redpill me on the whole "aliens are actually demons" fiasco.
Interstellar travel is impossible and "extraterrestrials" are actually interdimensional entities that have been called "demons" and "angels". They will call themselves whatever makes most sense to you because they are telepathic and can only speak in terms you understand. You will also notice succubus/incubus experiences and alien abductions involving sex and hybrid children overlap.

Additionally all UFO activity on Earth is suppressed technology created by a shadow parallel civilization that influences our own.
>>
>>37757367
Most women are like this in the bathroom. Ever been in a whore’s bathroom? Very clean but very fucked up!
>>
>>37757749
Lam looks like what one might see mirrorgazing and trying to attune an "entity"
the face looks like a distorted Crowley, same as the faces I see are mostly distortions of mine
still don't know what Grey's are, but the "spirits" people witness doing magic I think are parts of the individual doing it
>>
File: vlcsnap-9421794.jpg (46 KB, 522x449)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>37757749
I don't know they both look pretty similar and so what if it doesn't have large eyes? they can shapeshift and there is proof of aliens harming there are stories of it like the travis walton incident and yes christianity has been used as a tool to justify the murders but that does not mean that christianity itself is evil and now where's your proof that aliens and balloons exist? the earliest known instance of the pleiadian concept was from billy meier's im assuming you know this and remember the time billy meier's had photos of these alien women and of course and the photos were fake since they were from a tv show so why should he be trusted?
>>
>>37757667
christfaggotry is much newer than the phenomenon
>>
>>37758340
Yes and no, Christianity's self-comprehension is that it is a New Covenant continuous with the Old, which weaves back to Sinai and Ur of the Chaldeans. Possibly some would argue back to Genesis, or at leas that revelation dates to Genesis, and hence there has been a presence of Divine Teaching on earth as long as there have been humans. So there is a continuos idea of sacred history to contextualize sightings back to antiquity.

I caution your assumption that everyone who believes in God or the Unseen or sinister forces manifesting from the Unseen must be a Christian.
>>
>>37757396
>psychologically charged
Sounds like a personal problem. Just stop being a faggot.
>>
>>37758095
Demons had nothing to do with visitations or outsiders in ancient thought. They were very much earthbound. They are not angels/fallen angels like that. They are called the bastards. Or after their destruction, they are the "spirits of the bastards". While some women suffered a similar abominable fate for spawning said bastards.
>>
>>37758317
Eyes are the window to the soul. Eyes and eye contact are paranormal
>>
>>37757367
I’ll use small words.
When the fall occurred people think the fallen were cast to hell, but that is not so. They were cast to earth. Man joined the fallen when Eve fell to temptation and man was kicked out of Eden. The fallen were superior by design to man, and it was their leader who suggested using this to further separate man from God.
Since the discovery of fire every single major step forward in human “progression” has been from them. New ways to fight amongst ourselves, new ways to become wrapped in this realm we call earth. For thousands and thousands of years they openly ruled over man, until the flood. To call the flood a flood only is to say Chernobyl was an OHSHA mishap. What the flood was in actuality was God splitting existence into four separate planes of reality.
When he did this the fallen could no longer physically exist in our reality, but they could push technology through to us and exist in spirit.
>>
>>37758953
one thing I noticed the greys nostrils are like that of a snake and they are skinny like snakes
>>
>>37757367
Angels and demons are warring factions of aliens
>>
File: 1706088583150395.jpg (138 KB, 1024x922)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
its just a nigger meme. part of the nephilim=white people=aliens=demons agenda of white genocide. literally everybody who uses this shit is a nigger. why use a white girl demon as your picrel OP? cause youre a jew/nigger pushing an anti-white agenda
>>
>>37757644
how does that 'look' like a demon? what is a demon supposed to look like according to you? where does the bible describe demons as little acorn headed niggas?
>>
>>37759070
how to open the door and merge all 4 planes?
what are the 4 planes anyway?
>>
>>37759166
no it looks like an alien but is a demon because it was channeled in by occultist crowley and this was in 1917 this was one of the first-known greys and demons can shapeshift as said the in bible
>>
>>37757667
...did you read the book, anon? PtM js just an older edition of his Alien Contact trilogy anyways
>>
>>37759182
You can’t merge them. The 4 planes are Heaven, Hell, Dream, and Earth.
>>
>>37757590
This. What did 'demons' evolve from? What do they eat? How do they reproduce? Everything from the bible is just another extraterrestrial lifeform.
>>
>>37759775
Whether aliens are actually demons or demons are actually aliens is entirely a reflection of whether or not one has faith in God.
>>
>>37757667
Utter catastrophe? We have extended the human lifespan and we currently have robot vehicles exploring mars. By contrast, esotericism is nothing but a dead end and has produced zero human progress.
>>
>>37757367
You have it backwards, it's the demons that are aliens and they conquer us interdimensionally. It's why you have people who some reason lose all sense of reason and being. I'm fact, we are all vessels for their control, your consciousness is one
>>
>>37759797
Can God prove that he's actually God, and not just another gay kind of alien?
>>
>>37759798
Anon, this argument is so... tiring. Lifespans in the west are shortening, cancer rates are off the charts, new hazards of nuclear warfare or engineered viruses create new dangers everywhere technology has removed old ones, and then adds many more. Nobody worried about nuclear apocalypse, world wars or ecological collapse until the 20th century. Smallpox put, HIV in. Hooray.

We are running out of every finite resource on earth and trashing the place completely. Meanwhile social sexuality has become a complete shit show that is leading us into ever more isolated and self-absorbed lives. The quality of labor, art, craft are all in severe declin....

damn dude I can't even do this, I am so tired of trying to get people to see what I cannot stop seeing

good luck
>>
>>37759824
God can prove whatever he wants to whoever he wishes and does so often.
>>
>>37759837
One year living in miserable squalor in the dark ages would disabuse you of your modernity fatigue.
>>
>>37759847
Until such time I'm going with: God, angels, demons, bigfoot, Jinn, ghosts holy or otherwise= extraterrestrial biological entities AKA gayliens.
>>
>>37759878
Would if I could
>>
>>37759371
Suppose grays are real AND demons just shifted into a gray form so when we bump into the real ones we'd naturally assume they're demons
>implying demons don't play mind games
>>
>>37759878
Earthly life is a brief instant, a tottering over the infinite. It doesn't matter very much except for how it fits into the grander scheme of things.

The Unseen is real and so is the Afterlife, but these things take time to know. I hope you come to know them and to know God. I am seeking him too, but I am a spiritial baby. I only know enough to realize we are pilgrim strangers here.
>>
>>37757749
crowley couldnt draw for shit you gormless faggot. go chase bugs elsewhere
>>
>>37757396
U have it backwards, aliens is the gov narrative that's being pushed out, it's the basis for their plans to evolve humans through transmutation and create a Communist sequence society.
>>
>>37760466
based

Crowley is a faggot and is to be ignored entirely. Such is a fair wage for evil men. Crowley's soul will expire into oblivion or burn in hell.
>>
>>37758186
womens bathrooms, cars, and bedrooms are wastelands of unsanitary crustiness.
>>
>>37760498
get you one that doesn't bother with cosmetics because she has better things to do and then its just the hair everywhere
>>
>>37760512
you misunderstand me sir. womens bathrooms are UNSPEAKABLY FILTHY. I'm never even included the makeup, because its just an extra sprinkle of sugar on top.

I had to help my family cleaning business when i was at home, and saw the disgusting shit women wallow in at home.
>>
>>37757396
I don't care if spiritual hell doesn't exist and demons are fourth dimensional parasite animals, saying "fourth dimensional parasite animals" is gayer than just calling them demons.
>>
I feel like whatever place these things comes from it's one of three things if not all of them, they come from underground or in the ocean or they live in an identical dimension layered over top of our own in a color we can't perceive yet
>>
"aliens" leave / shit themselves when you call upon Jesus Christ

aliens = demons
>>
>>37759154
This guy right here is unironically the most enlightened person in the thread.
Remember that everything before the new testament is written from a jewish point of view.
>>
File: 171325697973213006.jpg (29 KB, 410x502)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I’ve been an aliens are demons fag for at least 15 years, but now it’s becoming mainstream the contrarian in me is having second thoughts.
>>
>>37760476
What is the communist sequence society?
>>
>>37757438
Nigga is that a fucking shrek mask
>>
>>37757749
Hows the weather in tel aviv?
>>
>>37759070
Proof?
>>
>>37759797
Not really, for example both demons and aliens could exist
>>
>>37760972
Yeah I suppose that is true in general. I guess I mean, given current evidence/circumstances.
>>
>>37759070
Where'd you get this from? It actually does make alot of sense
>>
>>37759154
The agenda is real but so Is the fact whites are from fallen. The issue is the fact people are using that as an excuse to hate whites when in reality they have just as much as a choice to go to heaven as non whites.
>>
>>37759154
And should not be persecuted as if they are demons* jesus paved the way for even the children from those bloodlines to have a chance and it should be respected.
>>
*Ahem*
Crashing onto Earth does not carry any moral significance one way or another.
>>
>>37760557
Your misinterpreting jesus, although what that annon said about white genocide and is true, it is indeed fact that they come from special fallen bloodlines. But that doesn't justify racism against whites, jesus died to give those stuck in the limbo from the genesis flood a chance at salvation, same with current day humans who are descendents from nephilim. Of course jews will paint whites as evil but that's always been the case, they're pissed jesus gave them a chance at salvation
>>
>>37760826
People are becoming consciously aware, you have to remember that they're gonna twist it into a means to start war, u have to discern the truth with the psyops
>>
>>37760860
>>
File: 1696127187192082.jpg (75 KB, 1024x1024)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
The bible uses "down, below, downward, descend" when referring to where Hell is located. It's below us. Aliens are from outer space.
>>
>>37761292
The Bible was written by the Holy Spirit. To the Holy Spirit, hell is indeed below it.
>>
>>37761302
The Holy Spirit lives in all of us. Still down.
>>
ALIEN DISCLOSURE IMMINENT UFO ARRIVAL VERY SOON 2024 QAnon
Q
Dear Sirs, a very important classified video will be leaked before Full Alien Disclosure Occurs in the Months April 2024 Official Global Arrival Date please review attached Transcripts
I'm Formerly employee in DEEPSTATE Government Best Regards Goodluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGORuzZsCVU

Aliens UFO DID 911 TRUTH
When 9/11 happened, news in Australia initially reported that the US was attacked by aliens. There used to be videos of metal orbs flying right through the buildings coming from above instead of directly towards., RESEARCH THE FLAT EARTH.
>>
>>37761621
>April 2024 Official Global Arrival Date
7 days left, tick tock motherfucker. I'll screencap this and come back here to laugh at you when nothing happens YET AGAIN.
>>
>>37757396
That's the term for them that existed before Christianity
There's no "psychological charging", that's an issue of your own if you have the mental association of a little red hoofed creature with horns and a pitchfork
>>
>>37757367
They are interdimensional, not extraterrestial. "Demon" is just one of many terms superstitious people have used to call them.
>>
File: IMG_4872.jpg (250 KB, 828x558)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
Yes and no.
There are principalities in geavenly places that are demons, but like the watchers there are angels that are aliens too.
By definition any being which is not terrestrial to earth is an alien.
Jesus himself said several times He was not of this world.
So thinking all aliens are demons is retarded.
Jesus didn’t ascend to upper New Jersey. He went to Heaven.
Elihah went up, Paul was taken up to space and saw things he wasnt allowed to talk about.
Heaven is somewhere out there in the Universe.
>>
>>37757438
I tried to read this book but he's just takes random myths and illustrations and completely strips them of context to present them as The Truth™.
His Palenque sarcofagus analysis is a prime example. I wonder if he brings up egyptian "helicopter" hyroglyph as evidence later in the book.
>>
>>37763013
>Jesus didn’t ascend to upper New Jersey.
That's how you know Christianity is bullshit.
>>
>>37757367
Aliens are fallen angels / demons. We them and they us.

The aliens have always been here. Those niggers live underground and need to eat humans to survive and shit boi! Live 4eva and make sacrifices to them in exchange for technology.
>>
>>37757438
doesn't matter when you know the guy is a freemason / glowie agent
>>
>>37758164
>Interstellar travel is impossible
it's not though, you just lack imagination
>>
>>37759154
based noticer
>>
>>37757367
yea broooooooo
>>
>>37764167
unbased retard
>>
>>37760551
Do they really? Where are you getting this "information" from? Anecdotes from other retards in your group home?
>>
>>37757367
I think this is symbolic for the masks people wear.
>>
>>37757367
That's what happens when people OD on fear and random religious stuff crammed up their skulls. That said, the NHIs might possibly be classified as demons, or whatever. One of the anons posted the cover to Passport to Magonia by Jacques Vallee - it's a decent starting point for delving into the phenomenon. TL;DR - it can manifest as whatever the f it wants. For example, Vallee claimed the Marian apparitions of Fatima might be a NHI manifestation and to be fair, I can see the rationale behind that claim.
>>
>>37767393
cool post, why'd you delit it?
>>
>>37767487
It's a commentary on the lies women tell
>>
>>37764156
Who isnt in UFO community?
>>
>>37757367
Some aliens are negatively oriented, as are some humans. The type the strive for control of others. The other half are chill, they care about our free will so much they don't intervene.They will only show up if the majority of the collective unconscious, wishes it so.
>>
>>37757644
>Aliens look like demons
This nigga probably sad he's called a demon so often :( I'm sorry on behalf of the christ cucks lil nigga.
>>
>>37757396
exactly, everything you didn't like used to be called demons. you have a cold? demon. you fucked that girl and got an std? nope you sinned and got a demon.
>>
>>37759798
You are borderline retarded. Technology of all kinds has been obtainable for more than over a century but we can't get past that because muh greed. And muh shekels.
>>
File: 168.jpg (35 KB, 680x627)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>37757493
>>
>>37757438
I don't know, seems more like reptilian that shapeshifts. That's my experience.
>>
>>37759798
> esotericism is nothing but a dead end and has produced zero human progress
Esoteric stuff isn't just useless. It's been around forever and helps people see things differently. Like, it's made artists think in new ways and helped people find deeper meaning in life. Even if you can't measure it like math, it still matters and makes life more interesting, if not secretly weaving spells and effects that are playing huge roles unbeknownst to our eyes.
>>
>>37757367
would
>>
File: superpaulie.jpg (12 KB, 278x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>37763013
>Jesus didn’t ascend to upper New Jersey.
says you, prick
>>
>>37767753
the guy from UFO Hunters TV series seems legit
>>
>>37757396
>t. demonically influenced.
sure are quick to defend demons anon
>>
>>37770025
Kek! Hey, Yo! Leave Jesrey outta dis.
>>
>>37767834
first time I'm seeing this meme, nice
>>
>>37757367
maybe
>>
>>37770629
fuhgeddabowdit cocksucka
>>
>>37757721
>>
File: 610zYUQEoYL._SL1000_.jpg (122 KB, 635x1000)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>37757367
picrel explains it pretty well
>>
It's a tactic used by Christians to make the phenomenon about their religion. It's literally that simple. Evil people can't even follow the basic moral teaching of Jesus.
>>
Alien abduction stories tend to play out the way fairy ancent fairy abduction stories play out. Aliens are telepathic the same way NDE demons are. Aliens tend to eff off when you tell them to leave in the name of Jesus. Some reports say aliens smell like sulphur. Aliens look malignant (do I even have to explain this?) and tend to act malignat. The parallels go on and on, it's a no-brainer.
>>
Put a couple horns and a tail on an ayy and you have yourself a devil. But there are interesting alternative explanations, like the one where greys are genetically modified children. This would still involve sorcery and trauma so we're still within the realm of the demonic. There's also different types of aliens and recurrent phenomena like people who take shrooms seeing mantis aliens wearing sorcerer robes. The phenomenon is complex and may not be as simples as the whole thing being mere demonic deception. But then again it may well be nothing but a complex demonic deception. I don't know, I'm still learning, jury's still out. But there's definitely something demonic about ayys.
>>
It is like this, man is created in the image of God. There are no other "creature" like us, not on earth or somewhere out in space on another planet. Demons appear as space aliens because it throws the story of creation in a loop. Suddenly there are others in the image of God. Also the aliens appear more technologically and philosophically and even spiritually advanced, so it encourages people to stop seeking advancement given by Jesus, and instead desire advancement and approval from aliens.
>>
>>37757438
That's fucking Shrek
>>
>>37757721
>First real answer to the thread
>Goes completely unreplied
Dire
>>
>>37757367
Aliens are demons cause:
>Demons travel at extreme speed (like UFOs)
>Area 51 being a satanic area makes more sense.
>Demons are shapeshifters so prolly living in 4d(4d beings would appear shape shifting to 3d beings).
>>
>>37761621
Oh you're back lmao
>>
>>37759824
You need to expand your concept of God to all there is.
>>
>>37759837
WOAH! Buddy... Try not to cut yourself on all that edge.
>>
>>37759546
>The 4 planes are Heaven, Hell, Dream, and Earth.
KEK, You really think there is only 4 anon?
>>
>>37760070
Anon! I can tell you are on the path of The Great Work! Have you reached the Archetype of The Choice yet? I hope you Polarize positively and don't fall into the sinkhole of indifference.
>>
>>37757667
>Scientists are idiots
wheres your astrophysics degree with multiple papers published, and extensive decades-long research on UFOs?
>>
>>37762924
This
>>
After a certain while you understand what demons are (they aren't consciousness), and that there is absolutely no fucking way that there exists life outside of earth in this vast universe (the universe is a free will engine)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.